Welcome to Gaia! ::

Makoto was surprised thw other even had the gull to talk to him. He listened to him nevertheless not really caring but he saw the desperation from the other. With a sigh he shook his head. "I dont even know how you manage to fall in love with someone you didnt even bother to know and eventually making a mistake that led him on." he ran a hand through his head before standing and writing his number. "As much as I want you out of his life, I'm not completely sure he wants that. Here." he gave the paper to the other. "I just hope I'm not making a mistake."
Nemui KOuta

"Well sometimes, you dont need to know he is, because ventually youll know and not care whether if it is good or bad because you love him. All I know right now is I love him for who he is right now, and every memory he gave me of him." He sighed. "Thanks" he said and smiled, a bit forcefully, at the other,but his thanks was sincere. "Ill be going ahead then, uh..whats your name again?" he said and stood up and left.

The next day, he came by again and brought some food he cooked. H eknocked, expecting to see Makoto. He wanted to give the food for thanks.
Makoto raised an eyebrow at him. "I understand the sentiment but there's a difference with loving someone whome you actually bothered to know about than being delusional with a sudden thought of loving someone who you say care about but actually just thought convenient and had taken the presence foregranted. Now that he's gone you're trying to get him back." he frowned. "In l honesty you're in no position to preach about falling in love." he made a dismissive motion with his hand. "It's Makoto. Just show yourself out."

---

Kitsunr was alone the following day because Makoto had classes and he was still feeling sick. When someone knocked at the door, he had half a mind of justopening it and he came face to face with Nemui. 'Oh. You're here." he said as if he was suddenly drained.
Nemui Kouta

He just shut up because everything he says is just wrong to these people. Maybe he is, in every way. But whatever. It's not like these people knows how he feel.

He feel rather surprised seeing Ootori there. "Uh, Hi. Just want to drop this off." he said and handed him the food. "Uh, okay, bye. Take care" he said and started to leave.

Well thats it, he made up his mind. He wont pursue the other anymore, besides Makoto and everyone else just thinks he is falling in love out of "convenience". But he'll just make sure the Ootori is fine, because he cares after all. He is never good with words. Besides, he never had a boyfriend before so how could he know what to do? So yeah, might as well give up, besides the other hates him now so much. But it would be nice to know that he is okay with him gone.
He looked confused as he was handed the food before looking up at the other. "Uh... do you want to come in?" He was sure that he's not supposed to actually invite the other in since it's not his house but he should be able to be at least hospitable to the other.
Nemui Kouta

Kouta looked back as heard the ither speak. He looked at him surprised. He walked clser to him. "I-is it okay though? Aren't you mad at me?" he said as he faced him, of course he hoped he's not but maybe the other was just beung polite. Maybe the other even hoped of him refusing. But of course, he at least needed to try. "I'm sorry... again. For everything. And thank you too for.everything you've done as well. I think you're the only person who could stand this attitude of mine, and thankfor doing so these past few months. Well, it's still a mystery how you managed to fall for me..." he paused. It's not a mystery for someone to fall for Ootori. Ootori is a wonderful person. But for him, kouta? Yes...it truly is a mystery. Especially on how jerky he acted towards the other.

"Can I ask one selfish question?" he asked and looked down before looking up again. "Are you still in love with me?"
He kept his green eyes down as the other continued to talk. Not entirely sure if he could handle looking at the other without tearing up. Clutching the food closer to him he bit his lip as he was asked if he was still in love with him. Trying to elude the question he stepped to the side. "I'll make some coffee." He muttered and went inside not answering the other's question and running to the kitchen for cover.
Nemui Kouta
He sighed and just hoped he wont do anything stupid again. He followed him inside, excusing himself as hewent in. He followed him and sawthat he was in the kitchen. He sighed, his chet heavy, as he walked closer to him. "I...uh... Ootori..? Can...Im sorry...what's.. your first name? I know it's so inappropriate right now but whenever I ask..nobody is telling me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff