Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

Lucky let out a huff when Lulu ran off to change, and ran his fingers through his hair. He shouldn't have said yes, but he really felt as if he had no way out of this.

Colette gave him a weary smile and shook her head, "Probably not. If somethings not right, it might be better to have a few extra hands available."

Nathan sighed as Lulu ran off. Feeling the tug on his arm, he turned to see Ella. Hearing her suggestion to distract Lulu, he sighed again and nodded, "I'll see what I can do."
He headed to the room where Lulu was, and wrapped his arms around her before kissing her deeply. His hands slowly slipped down to her butt, and he muttered against her lips, "Let's just forget them. You and I can have our own little wrestling match right here." he wiggled his eyebrows at her, hoping he might convince her to stay here with him.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ella nodded as she watched Nathan walk off. She ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath. "Zeph, what the hell is going through her mind?"

Zephyr shrugged as he kissed Colette gently, "I don't know. Look Lucky, I know how Lu can be. I know she's given you no choice in this. But, dude, you can't do this. You know it's wrong. But, I know you also don't have a choice. Throw a few weak punches her way and let her prove that she's better or whatever then this can just be over." He ran his fingers through his hair as he felt himself starting to shake. He was already feeling nauseous and knew the withdraw was going to take full force in not too long.

Lulu smiled as Nathan came up behind her. She kissed him back and laughed as his hand trailed lower. She heard him and shook her head, "No baby. Relax. I'm not gonna hurt him and I know he's going to hold back. I just want him to know that he's not the hot s**t he thinks he is." She smiled and nipped his lips. "Don't worry baby. I have a plan." She smiled then kissed him gently, "Come on. Let's go."

Friendly Lunatic

Lucky let out a sigh and again raked his fingers through his hair. He really didn't like this. Hearing Zephyr's words only made him feel worse about agreeing to it. "Don't worry man, I don't plan on doing anything. Maybe a blow or two that she should be able to block, but that's it."

Colette felt Zephyr shaking beside her, and she looked to him with concerned eyes. Now was the worst time for all of this to take place. He should be resting, or something, not having to deal with his sister wanting to beat up on a fighter.

Nathan held back his groan of defeat when she said 'no'. With a sigh, he tried again to convince her to stay with him, but saw it wasn't working. As they headed down, he silently cursed to himself.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lulu smiled at him and kissed him gently as they made their way down. "Shall we?"She led them all down to the gym in the condo building. It wasnt much. A few pieces of equipment and blue mats on the floor. She smiled as she stretched her back and other body parts.

Zephyr followed close behind as Lulu led them all. He didn't like this. Not even a little bit.

Ella and Colette held hands as they followed behind the group. Neither of them liked this idea and Ella was really scared for Lulu.

Lulu smiled as she took her first position. "Shall we begin?" She smiled as she wiggled her eyebrows at him

Friendly Lunatic

Nathan walked right beside Lulu to the gym, and stepped aside, watching with weary eyes. Zephyr wasn't the only one who didn't like this. Everything about it seemed... Off.

Colette knew Zephyr didn't want her and Ella to go, but there was no way they weren't going to be there. There was no telling what might happen. Of course, it could be just fine, but there was something in the air that made everyone feel on edge.

Lucky stretched a little, but wasn't too worried about it, seeing as how he wasn't going to be doing much to strain himself. Kicking off his shoes he made his way to the mat and took a deep breath. When Lulu questioned, he gave a simple nod and went into his fighting stance. He didn't plan to make the first attack, he'd rather she did that, and in the midst of her hits, he'd throw a punch or two.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lulu smiled as he approached her. "Excellent." She smiled as she sized him up before she threw a not so hard punch at his mid section. As expected he blocked it. After a few more punches towards him, she realized he wasn't even trying. So she round house kicked him which caught him in the hip to show him that she wasn't playing around. It connected and in the moment hesitation from him she kicked him in the chin as she flipped over and landed on her feet. She arched an eye brow at him as his lip was now bleeding, like Nathan's had been earlier. "Lip for a lip huh?"

Ella covered her mouth as she watched Lulu attack Lucky. It was clear that he was on the defensive and she was not. She gasped as Lulu landed a couple of kicks. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. "I can't watch this...." She mumbled as she buried her face against the closest person to her, which happened to be Nathan.

Zephyr cursed as he watched Lulu. She wasn't rusty in the least bit and she was just playing with Lucky. But he could see the pain in her eyes.

Friendly Lunatic

The kick had caught Lucky off guard, and he almost didn't know how to react to it. In that moment that he was deciding how to handle it, she kicked him in the face. Taking a few steps back, he brought his hand up to his now bleeding lip. Hearing her words, he gave a small nod of his head, "I suppose that makes sense." Even though she'd landed a few hits, he was refusing to throw any. He couldn't. Even if he'd thought he was going to take a few easy hits on her, he still felt like he couldn't do it. So he stayed on the defense, allowing her to throw all the blows she wanted.

Nathan saw that Lucky wasn't going after her, and he was grateful for that. It would kill him to see her get hit, even if she had been asking for it. When she kicked him in the face, he flinched as though he'd been the one to receive the hit. Feeling Ella push into his side, he wrapped an arm around her, and quietly whispered, "It's gonna be okay." At least he hoped it was going to be okay.

Colette watched as Lulu unleashed countless hits on poor Lucky, she wondered how long it would take for the the tiny purple haired girl to feel satisfied with the fight. Would she ever?

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lulu smiled as she continued her assault. Over the next few hits, they started to become more aggressive, more angry, more not towards him. She felt her eyes water as Lucky became every person who ever took advantage of her. Every person who had ever hurt her. And she became angry. Extremely angry.She started to attack him harder than before and it was getting harder for Lucky to block every hit. He was starting to get a few bruises on his hips and chest.

Zephyr saw the more aggressive Lulu became and when he saw the tears in her eyes, he had seen enough. Without warning, he stepped between the pair, Lulu had been in the midst of a kick that would have broken Lucky's nose or jaw if it had landed. He grabbed her leg and pulled her roughly to the ground. Lulu let out a yelp as she hit the mat hard. Zephyr grabbed her and held her against his chest as she fought against him. After a few hits she burst into tears and just sobbed against his chest. "Colette, take everyone upstairs. Now." He didn't give them much choice as he Lulu just cried.

Friendly Lunatic

Lucky was doing his best to block his hits, but one out of every three was landing. Still, he refused to hit. He saw the kick coming for his face he moved to get out of her foot's way, and dropped to the floor. Thankfully, Zephyr had stopped her from coming at him anymore. Laying on the floor panting, he saw Lulu breakdown, and he knew their spar had turned into more. He'd seen it happen before.

Colette wasted no time pushing Ella out of the gym, and reaching over to grab Nathan. He refused her hand and she made her way to the door, knowing he would follow.

"I'm gonna help Lucky." Nathan didn't like the idea of leaving Lulu the way she was, but he knew right now she had her brother. Walking over to Lucky, he helped up off the floor, and towards the door to the gym, then to the condo behind Colette and Ella.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zephyr nodded his head at Nathan, letting him know that he had her. She would want him once she was done.

Ella didn't argue as she led the way back to the condo. The moment they were there, she headed to the kitchen. She didn't know what to do, so she grabbed the ingredients for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They were Lulu's favourite. When Lucky and Nathan made their way in she didn't say anything to either of them as she just continued baking.

After about twenty minutes or so, Zephyr made his way through the door with Lulu in his arms. He carried her up to her room and laid her down. He came back down stairs and sighed, "She's asleep right now but Nathan you should probably be there if she wakes up." He walked over to Lucky and patted his shoulder, "Sorry about the break down on you dude." He smiled as he grabbed an ice pack for him. "Your lip is pretty swollen. She got you good. Despite the break down, I'm glad to see that I"m clearly a much better trainer than you are." He smiled as he teased him. He hugged Colette gently and kissed the top of her head, "Hey baby."

Friendly Lunatic

Nathan saw Zephyr walk in with Lulu in his arms, and he instantly jumped up to his feet, but didn't follow after them. The second Zephyr came down and gave him the go-ahead, he ran up the steps, two at a time and straight into the room. He quietly, and carefully laid down beside her, wrapping his arms around her, and holding her close.

Lucky watched as Ella nervously baked, Nathan paced, and Colette tried to stay calm. He wasn't really sure what to do with himself at the moment. Had he not been concerned over what happened with Lulu, he would have left, but he wanted to be sure she was alright. Seeing Zephyr and Lulu come back in, he waited until Zeph came and gave an update. When he apologized, Lucky just shook his head, "It's alright. Not the first time I've seen it happen." Taking the ice pack, he put it on his lip, and chuckled as he shook his head, "I'll admit you did a pretty good job with her. But that's not proof you're a better trainer than I am." He was actually hurting in a few different places beside his lip, but he wasn't going to mention it. He knew nothing was broken or bleeding, so he wasn't too worried.

Colette had been a ball of nerves, and was working hard to keep herself calm, so much so that she didn't even think of getting Lucky an ice pack as they waited. So she was relieved to see Zephyr and Lulu come back inside. When he finally came over to her, she leaned into him, then looked up, "Everything okay?" The question was directed for both Lulu's well being, and Zephyr's. She knew the withdrawals were setting in, and that worried her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zephyr smiled and kissed her shoulder. "She's okay. Exhausted. After her session this afternoon and this, she's just out. I made sure to take the prescription sleeping pills he gave her. Did you know he gave her sleeping pills? I sure as s**t didn't." He sighed then kissed her gently, "I'm fine on the other aspect as well." He really wasn't though. His body hurt and ached and he felt like he was going to be sick more than once. But he was dealing the best he could.

Ella walked over to Lucky with an ointment of some sort. She put it in his hand then returned to the kitchen and pulled the cookies out. She set them on the oven then leaned against the counter. She rubbed her eyes as she just watched Colette and Zephyr. She didn't know exactly what was going on, but, she could tell that Zephyr wasn't feeling too good either. She walked over to her bag and pulled out some gravol and handed it to him. "You don't look well. Colette why don't you take Zephyr up to rest and I'll make all of us supper for tonight? I'll bring up some soup for you guys later alright?"

Friendly Lunatic

Hearing Lulu had sleeping pills, Colette looked at him in question, showing that she hadn't known about it either. When he said he was fine, she said nothing, but she knew he was lying. It was obvious to her he wasn't doing too well. She reached up and gently stroked his cheek. Right about then Ella came over and suggested she take him to lay down. "That sounds great. Thanks Ella." With one of her arms wrapped around him, she led the way to the stairs. Once they started up, she took to the gravol from him, "The detox pills say not to mix. You can have a couple more when we get to the room."

Lucky gave Ella a nod of thanks as she handed over the ointment, and stepped away to apply some, having seen a bathroom on the way in. When he came back out, he saw that only Ella was left in the kitchen. "Well, this was an interesting night. Sorry I sort of ******** things up." He rubbed at the back of his neck, feeling like his presence really had messed the night up. "Either way, it was nice seeing you again Ella." Walking over to her, he handed the ointment back to her. "I'll let myself out." He figured it would probably be best if he just left.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zephyr nodded when she took the gravol. He honestly didn't mind. He went over to the bed and laid down. "Damn. That girl still has a mean kick. Can you believe that's how Nathan and Lulu met? She kicked him!" He rubbed the side of his arm where her foot had connected a few times. He sighed then closed his eyes. Only now did he finally let his body relax only to have it start to visibly shake. He wasn't doing too bad, but, he was definitely hurting.

Ella smiled as Lucky handed her the ointment. It was all natural that she had actually created after her swim meets. She frowned at him and shook her head, "You really didn't. If anyone ruined it, it was Lu. And I love her to pieces but she is a bit of a drama queen. When somethings not all about her, she pulls a temper tantrum." She smiled at him, "You're welcome to stay if you want. I'm going to start soup in a couple of hours. Until then, I"m just going to watch t.v by myself until they decide to be social. You're welcome to join me if you want." She smiled at him, "I can rub this on your back to. I saw her get you a few places there and I imagine you can't quite reach those places." She smiled as she held up the ointment.

Friendly Lunatic

Hearing that a kick was how Nathan and Lulu started, Colette couldn't help but giggle. She went and found the detox pill Annie had given her, grabbed a couple, and some water for him. Making her way over to the bed, she saw him shaking and frowned. "Here Love. Sit up for a moment to take these, then we can cuddle and you can try to rest."

Hearing her offer him the chance to stick around, Lucky couldn't help but smile. Just when he was going to say no, she offered to rub the ointment on his back, and he was quickly reminded of the pain in his back. Chuckling lightly, he nodded, "Alright. Yeah. That sounds good. Not like I had much planned for the rest of the day either." He was just going to go home and probably watch TV himself. Why not join Ella?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff