Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Stalker.

Who me? 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

xoxMy heart is covered, With thoughts entangled
                                                                  xoxHow could it ever have felt so real?
                                                                  xoxIs there a place more lonely than I feel within?
                                                                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

There's no flower I find in here, Not withering, Or pale to me
Everyone with a friendly face, Seems to hide some secret inside

Now I find myself alone, caught in a cage

And then he was on his knees, pulling her into his lap and apologizing, and all she could do was nod into his chest. It had ended as quickly as it'd started, and now he was just sitting there in floor of the shower, holding her and stroking her hair and rubbing her back. Well, it had ended in her crying, but at least it wasn't because of her finally giving in and not knowing what she was doing and getting hurt.

She wasn't sobbing or anything it was just... crying. For a while, she just stayed there like that, trying to figure out how to explain herself as she tried to calm down. Eventually, she calmed down, but she was still choking on the words every time she went to say something. Finally something was muttered into his chest. "I was just scared... There have been lot of time I want to, but... I was scared." Yeah, her English had gone a little further south than the norm for her nowadays, but she'd tried to say anything five minutes ago he wouldn't have understood a word of it because it would have all been in Dutch. "I did not want look simple..." She meant stupid.

xoxoxo Always there to remind me, It keeps me from believing
That someone might be there, Who'll free me and never ever leave me

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ
╚════════════════════════╝

Everybody with your ғ ι s т s raised high - Let me hear your battle cry т σ ɴ ι ɢ н т., xxxxxStand b e s i d e or step A S I D E we're on the ғ я σ и т ℓ ι и є...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE FIGHT TO LIVE, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe live to fight & t o n i g h t you'll hear my вαттℓє cяʏ!

User Image

"Baby, I m sorry." It was all he could think to say. He pushed her back a little from him so he could see her face, "Listen , I will wait for you. I won't ask again. Or I will do my best not to, but I definitely won't get mad anymore." He said - sincerity in his eyes. He loved her too much, and was definitely not going anywhere. For one, he had invested too much time in this already with no sex, he wasn't about to throw all that away.

"Come on, lets shower and get ready for dinner." He said standing, and lifting her up with him and putting her up on her feet. She weighed nothing to him, he lifted girls in his classes twice her size. He kissed her softly and began to soap himself up, hoping she would strip down do the same, and clear the streaks of mascara from her face from crying. When he saw the back of her, he apologized again.

"Sh*t, sorry, I got blood on your shirt. I will get you a new one." He said apologetically finally noticed he had split his knuckles open.

"Good thing you took those boots off, they were more than a grand." He mumbled.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Sinead just nodded with a faint smile, and when he kissed her, kissed him back for a second, then started wiggling out of her pants, trying to do it without falling over. He knew she wasn't exactly the most graceful chick on the planet. She was already in the process of trying to get the blouse off (which was easier said than done now that it was sopping wet) when he mentioned the blood he got on it, and when she had it off she turned it around to look at the back. "Club soda not going fix that." She said, and gave him an almost amused look before she wadded it up and chucked it at him playfully.

Then he said how much her boots cost, and she was tempted to go get one of them and come back with it purely to hit him with it. But she didn't, she just gave him this astonished look before picking the pants up and throwing those at him too. "A grand?!" She looked almost horrified that she'd been walking around wearing something that could have paid her rent. "How much was blouse we just ruin?!" She knew the things he bought her were expensive, but she expected maybe a hundred here and there. Not a grand. Her watch was one thing, but her boots? God she never spent more than fifty dollars on boots. She knew he had it to blow, but seriously? Really? "Mijn God... What am I go to do with you?" She just shook her head as she started trying to make sense of the sopping mess that was now her hair.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
    • Swap Meet 100
    • Trader 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

Everybody with your ғ ι s т s raised high - Let me hear your battle cry т σ ɴ ι ɢ н т., xxxxxStand b e s i d e or step A S I D E we're on the ғ я σ и т ℓ ι и є...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE FIGHT TO LIVE, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe live to fight & t o n i g h t you'll hear my вαттℓє cяʏ!

User Image

"Club soda is definitely not getting that out." He said laughing as he caught the shirt she threw at him and then tossed it out the shower, he would clean the mess later. He laughed at the face she made when she had heard his remark about the cost of the boots.

"Hey, they were Christian Dior! It was a reasonable price!" He said, and immediately realized how gay he must sound. But his mother had always talked about fashion to him, it was a wonder why he wasn't into men. But he definitely preferred the female anatomy. The way he was oogling her naked body proved that. He oogled her - every time, never failed. No matter how many times he had seen her naked.

Then she threw a fit and threw her pants at him too, he caught them and threw them out too.

"Calm down, the shirt was only like 300 hundred, it was on sale." He said, knowing that was not going to help his case any. But he laughed, she had no choice, he like spending his money on her. He would continue to do so.

"Babe, there is no hope for your hair..." He said and came up behind her and messed it up even more, and then squished his body all over her's - getting his man soap all over her.

"Now I have marked my territory. Any man that smells you will smell my scent and know that you are mine." He then went back to showering like that little moment never ever happened. Laughing to himself the whole time. He knew she loved him, I mean who else would put up with his weird moments like that?

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

"Three hundred?!" Sinead didn't have time to keep getting sour about how much he spent on her, however, he messed her hair as she was trying to work through it. "Ach! You are such arse!" She laughed, shaking her head. "If any other man get close enough smell me, I break his nose." She lifted her fist and shook it a little, still laughing as she grabbed her bottle of body wash and shot it at him. "There! I return favor!" It was always like this if they fought, though it was rare that they fought. Pretty soon, they were always playing like a couple of teenagers.

Their shower took a bit longer than expected, but soon her wet clothes were in a trash bag waiting to be taken out. Her hair was dry, she was dressed, and she was now leaned over the sink putting on her favorite lipstick, now that she didn't have to worry about using her lips for the time being. All she had left to do was tame her hair with her straightener and get on her shoes and jewelry, and she'd be ready to finally go and get dinner.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
      • Swap Meet 100
      • Trader 100
      • Generous 100
      User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

"I am not an 'arse'!" He said mocking her accent and wrestling with her and getting each others soap every where. At this point it was pointless to try to smell different. They smelled like a mixture of each other, and he honestly didn't mind. He was glad the fight was over, but he couldn't get past the fact that she was a virgin and how he hadn't known. It should have been obvious. But he kept those particular thoughts to himself.

He bagged her wet clothes from the floor, and set them in the mud room to go out to the trash in the morning. He got dressed and headed back into the bathroom to see how much progress Sin had made. She was putting on her lipstick, and still need to put on the jewelry she had meticulously laid out on the sink. She looked gorgeous.She started to straiten her hair and he sighed.

"You know you look fine, right? And we are gonna be late. But if you insist or flattening your already beautiful hair, hurry up." He said wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder looking at their appearances in the mirror. He kissed her cheek, and then let her get back to it, sitting on his side of the sink. He made a mental note to hide that thing somewhere later so she wouldn't be able to find it.

"So what do you think about us getting a dog?" He asked nonchalantly.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

"I have already started, I cannot go out with half-poodle hair." She was quick with the thing at least. It was one of the few things she'd actually asked him to buy for her. It was expensive, the sort you'd find in the salon. One run through and it was done with that section of hair. It was the most beautiful thing ever to her, next to her Gibson acoustic-electric. It was like running her brush through her hair.

Pretty soon, she was walking right by him with her earrings in, her bracelets on, and putting on her other necklace. When he asked what she thought about a dog, Sinead just looked over her shoulder at him with a look on her face. "Dog?" She repeated the word almost stupidly. Why would they get a dog? "I guess... What sort?" She was still confused, but she shook it off as she got to the door. Why was she so confused? She blamed the soap fight.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
        • Swap Meet 100
        • Trader 100
        • Generous 100
        User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

He groaned, he knew she would make up something to say to keep doing her hair. Sometimes he wished she would just let it alone. He liked her natural curls, they were soft, and looked good on her, but she had this obsession with flat hair, and he just didn't understand it. Sometimes he wished that was one purchase he had refused, but he had this problem with saying no to her, and she knew it. But, the things she asked for were reasonable. The expensive things he bought for her - he did that on his own time, she would never accept so he never showed the receipt and took off the price tags.

She finally finished putting on all her jewelry and walked past him, signaling she was ready to go. He hopped of the sink and followed her out the front door, and then trotted ahead and opened his car door for her.

"I was thinking a German Shepherd. What do you think?" He asked casually.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

When he had the car door open, she slid in. A German Shepherd? God, her dad would never live through a visit if they brought him over to Landon's. She definitely wouldn't be able to keep the dog at her flat, it'd go mad. "All the hair will make mijn papa sick. Something short hair?" She waited for him to get in, and her seat belt was on before she ever started smoothing her skirt out.

She couldn't stand driving. Back home, she drove just fine. But that was a small town, only a few thousand people there. New York? She wound up in the hospital for a month after her first week here. That was something she didn't want to relive. She could hardly stand being on the bus, let alone in his car, although, she had to hand it to him, he was a way better driver than she was. At least she thought she was a s**t driver.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
          • Swap Meet 100
          • Trader 100
          • Generous 100
          User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

"Well, then. If it was up to you what kind of dog would you want to get?" He said once her had gotten in and stuck the key in the ignition. He turned it over and she roared to life. He petted the dash board, he loved this car.

He pushed in the clutch and put the car in reverse, and then backed out of the driveway. The road was deserted, and it was a long straight a way - he put it in first, then snatched 2nd and then 3rd, gaining speed - knowing Sin was quietly praying to keep herself from screaming.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Oh God, why did he always do that to her? It was one thing for him to play like when she wasn't in the car. Sinead wasn't in the car to flip out every time he decided to start speed shifting. She knew he wasn't about to drive like a normal person though, when he saw his fun he had to take it. The good news, at least was, that he'd managed to take her from completely freaking out and yelling at him to slow down to barely clenching her skirt and muttering. "I do not know. Something that will not knock me over when it jump on me?"

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
            • Swap Meet 100
            • Trader 100
            • Generous 100
            User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

"So, in other words you have no preference? Let's just assume money is not an issue," He paused chuckling - because there was no assuming, it was not the issue. "What is your dream dog?" He said persistently. He was determined to get an answer this time. No pushing the question off and putting it on the back burner.

He had finally hit a good speed and steadied the car. Then rested his hand on her knee. 'Well maybe I can wait to have this conversation at dinner.'

He slid his hand between seeking purchase - thanking god she had worn a skirt.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

She knew exactly what her dream dog was. Just as she opened her mouth to say something though, his hand had moved between her legs and her lips curled into a smile. Sinead just leaned over to him, kissing his jaw as she moved her own hand to return the favor. "If you kill us Landon, I will kill you." It didn't make sense, but it wasn't supposed to.

Then pretty soon they were parking, and she was fixing her lipstick in the visor mirror with a giddy smile on her face. One last check, and she was flipping the visor back up and dropping her lipstick back in her purse. She fixed her skirt, and made her way out of the car, giving it another shake as she got to her feet before smiling over to him and holding her hand out to him.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
              • Swap Meet 100
              • Trader 100
              • Generous 100
              User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

She caught up with his mood immediately. His demeanor wasn't slow behind with catching up, and then she mimicked his favor giving. He figured he would have to pull off the road here soon, she wasn't to keen on conversations like this while he was driving - no matter how much he tried to get his point across that he would be fine with the circumstances.

Before he could even think to bring the subject up, she whispered in his ear and then disappeared below the dash, and he gasped with surprise, but made no comments, she proved her side of the argument to be a moot point - he indeed was just fine.

When the right button was pushed, his foot let off the gas, and then right as he was about to get his last word in - he jammed down the pedal - hard. Eleanor made it quickly to 9o mph give or take, with no problem at all Before he knew, he was smiling ear to ear and whipping his beloved car into a space as Sin fixed her lipstick in the flip down mirror.

He got out, and then grabbed her hand, but he didn't make it two steps before lights were flashing and pulling in blocking in his car.

'Damn it, I knew I saw lights in the rear view.' He thought to himself, but he didn't say anything because he didn't want her to stop, or be caught in the middle of that discussion. He had just kept going.

The officer stepped out of the car, and walked over to him. "Is that your car?" He said gesturing to Landon's Mustang.

"Why, yes. Beauty isn't she?" Landon said with a smirk - it would not be his first fine in this car.

"License and registration." The cop asked and Landon pulled out his wallet and then opened his car door and got the registration from the glove box.

"You know why I followed you here?" He asked, looking over Landon's information.

'I'm guessing because you couldn't keep up.' Landon thought to himself. "No, officer, I am not really sure what this is about." He said, the fake uncertainty coating his voice.

"I clocked you going 93 in a 65.You do realize that is reckless driving, sir?" He asked still holding onto his paperwork.

"Give me minute, babe." He said whispering to Sin. He then approached the cop and pulled his wallet from his back pocket. Pulled out some bills from the back. The cop handed him back his license and registration, laughing.

"Have a good night, sir. Next time don't get so excited." He said cracking up and getting into the driver seat, and then pulling out of the parking lot.

"Well then, shall we eat now?" Landon said kissing her lightly on the forehead, and then smirking.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

When the cop came sliding in and blocking Eleanor into the space, she got a mortified look on her face. Granted, she hadn't been paying very much attention to anything around them during their little conversation, but when she realized the lights she'd barely did manage to notice occasionally were not just passing them by like she'd thought the whole time, she just glared at the car. She couldn't stand cops, it sort of ran in the family. When she was in school, she had a hell of an amount of assault charges, and when she was in Julliard a hell of an amount of assault charges, though at Julliard it was usually self defense, it just turned into assault because they would never bother finding a translator for her, which she knew damn well was against her rights.

"Neuken politie ..." She muttered under her breath as Landon let go of her hand, and her lips pursed, obviously not happy with the situation. Still, he had managed to prove her wrong about killing them. They were here as scheduled. When he pulled out his wallet, she knew that was coming a mile away. 'Next time don't get so excited.' The mortified look came back to her face by the time he'd made it to kissing her forehead. "I cannot believe you tell him! Welke hel?!" She smacked him in the shoulder as they started their way into the restaraunt.

[[OOC:: 1: ******** cops. 2: What the hell.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
                Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas
                Virtual Spaces
                Fun Stuff