Welcome to Gaia! ::

This RP is for mamakittykat & x i Rocker x. NO ONE POST EXCEPT THOSE TWO!
User Image

~~The Sorceress~~
h e l l o , m y N A M E i s: Julie (Jule for some) Avaria
a c c o r d i n g t o m y C A K E: 18
i n c a s e y o u h a v e n ' t N O T I C E D: I have basoomas, you do not, I am a female!
t h e R U M O R h a s i t: Witch, Sorceress, Magic One, you name it how you want it.
p u l l i n g t h e S T R I N G S: mamakittykat
User Image

h e l l o , m y N A M E i s: Andrew Joseph Blake
a c c o r d i n g t o m y C A K E: 19
i n c a s e y o u h a v e n ' t N O T I C E D: Male!
t h e R U M O R h a s i t: Human
p u l l i n g t h e S T R I N G S: x i Rocker x
User Image

JuLiE aVaRiA
~~The Knowing Sorceress~~

You're so nice. You're not good, You're not bad, You're just nice. I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right. I'm the Witch.

Julie woke in a room. The clock tolled midnight, and all was dark. She smiled. Ah the bewitching hour, how ironic it was that she should wake at the exact moment it changed. She rose from the ground that she was on and shook herself off. For the night, Julie had set a spell on a kindly old lady, and then entered the household attic. There was no harm in it, no one got hurt, and she of course, stole nothing. With a slight breath, Julie glanced down at her clothing. It resembled that of a normal person, but it was so opposite her abilities. The only thing odd about her appearance was the slight spark in her dark blue eyes, and the midnight amulet that hung around her neck.

Climbing out of the attic onto the roof was easy enough, and sure enough, her black cat was awaiting her. It was so loyal that it could have been a dog, just a very smart one at that. With a stretch, the witch commenced walking across the rooftops, enjoying the midnight air.

I'm the hitch. I'm what no one believes, I'm the Witch. You're all liars and theives
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxAndrew Joseph Blake ☠

A n d r e w groaned as he tossed and turned in his bed. Every night at twelve he'd have sleeping problems. And it was getting him mad. He sat up and looked around the room. The moon shone in through his windows. One foot found it's way over the side and the other followed behind. He stretched and began his journey downstairs being very quiet not to wake his mom and step-dad. Especially not his step-dad. They had major issues when his mother wasn't around. He shook off the memories and found the fridge in pitch black. He remembered it from all the other nights he had woken. He opened the fridge softly, letting out a beam of bright light shine one the floor. The contrast between pitch black and bright light hurt his eyes. He blinked and delt with it. Aquamarine eyes scanned inside the fridge, finding nothing suiting his tastes he closed it softly.

Heading back up the stairs, he tripped over one stair and fell flat on his stomach. Yelping in pain wasn't the best thing to do, he heard shuffling noises inside of his parents room.
Great, I've done it now.. His step father took one step out, holding a baseball bat and a flashlight, which shone on his bare back. "Andrew, what are you doing out here? You scared me and your mother to death!" Jack, the step-dad, ranted. Andrew slowly got up and mumbled, "Oh, well, I'm okay, just a few bruises on my stomach. I probably will start internally bleeding. Thanks for asking." a sneer tagged along at the end of the sentence. He shook his head and walked back to his room. Andrew sat by the window, staring out at the open, starry, sky.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll sit back and I'll watch the show
Yeah I'll watch the show
And I'll lay awake
And I'll watch the stars as they collide
In my eyes they don't see
And I don't breathe the way I used to
Yeah my lips wooah, they don't sing
And I won't be the way I was on that night

Oh Oh Cantaloupe »» Kitty, where should we start off? Or better yet, meet?
User Image

JuLiE aVaRiA

You're so nice. You're not good, You're not bad, You're just nice. I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right. I'm the Witch.

Julie walked silently over the rooftops, her cat on her shoulder along with a hand stroking it. Each house she passed, she heard the movements of the people within. Most of them were asleep. There would be the occasional shuffle or breath that was in sleep, or sometimes even the radio and tv running to keep them asleep. She smiled, thinking of how the world relied on so much, and how she did on so little. The houses were mainly tranquil for the most part, but she passed over one that caught her in it's little trap. Crouching low, Julie placed her hand on the roof and listened. A boy..a man..a woman. The boy had woken from some sort of fit, and the man and woman had woken from the boy's stumble. Julie's brows knitted together as she thought about what could possibly do any damage. It wasn't until the man and woman, presumably parents, returned to sleep and the boy to his room. She slipped down off the roof and in front of the window, keeping her balance upon the window sill and looking in. The boy seemed just about her age, and in an unhappy demeanor. Something about him was intriguing, so Julie noticed nothing about the light still being on, or about the boy staring directly at her now.

I'm the hitch. I'm what no one believes, I'm the Witch. You're all liars and theives
User Image

A n d r e w blinked, startled by the girl. "Hello there. May I ask why your on my roof?" He blinked and put on the 'oh-my-gosh-there-is-a-chick-on-my-roof' face. And if there wasn't one he surely made one up. He glanced her up an down. Something about her made her feel strangely inviting. And unusual. "Andrew, is the name. Andy, Drew or just plain Andrew. Whatever you prefer."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I'll watch the show
And I'll lay awake

Oh Oh Cantaloupe »»
User Image

JuLiE aVaRiA

Julie's eyes widened when she realized he was staring at her, and almost immediately she was falling off the sill. Soon after, a blast of wind shoved her into his room and she tumbled out onto the ground in front of the window. "Ow..." Julie lied there and the cat mewled as it sat on her stomach. "I..well I am the crazy woman on your roof...and yea I am real. Do not think I am a thief, I have no need for your belongings." She sat up with a slight wince and a slight groan, feeling her back crack a bit and the weight of her cat jump off. "I am Julie...or Jule or Jules....Julie Avaria.." The boy didn't seem scared of her, but it scared her that he didn't. Normally people who found her on their rooftops shot at her, but her spell quickly knocked them out.

I'm the hitch. I'm what no one believes, I'm the Witch. You're all liars and thieves
User Image

A n d r e w huffed and his eyes widend when she fell into his room. "Well that was unexpected. Umm, why are you out so late? Wouldn't your parent's care?" He stood up and walked to his bed, sitting back down. "I'm sorry to pry but I find it unbelievably unusual that you'd end up in my room." His brows furrowed and he looked straight at her.

Yeah I'll watch the show
And I'll lay awake

Oh Oh Cantaloupe »»
User Image

JuLiE aVaRiA

Curse it! The dreaded question that she ALWAYS received about her parents. In truth, she was birthed and raised in a different society, then cast out, but he couldn't know that. She sighed. "They are dead, and beforehand they liked to walk me along the roof of our building." It was a lie, but a good and well-reasoned one. Her eyes never betrayed her yet. "I am sorry for falling into your room and I can leave, I have no issue with a nightly walk. I quite enjoy the bewitching hour.."

I'm the hitch. I'm what no one believes, I'm the Witch. You're all liars and thieves
User Image

A n d r e w thought about what she said,Bewitching hour? Seriously? He stiffled a laugh and a cocky grin appeared. "I see. So you just decide and go 'Oh I'm going to walk on peoples' roofs and just hope they don't see me'?" He shrugged again and a mischevious grin spread across his face. "In fact make yourself at home, you want a drink? Ill go get you one." He pointed to the door and slowly got up.

Yeah I'll watch the show
And I'll lay awake

Oh Oh Cantaloupe »»
User Image

JuLiE aVaRiA

Okay that did it...Julie glared at the man who was making her seem a fool and then snarled a bit. A blast of power hit the door and it closed and locked immediately. She got up and then turned on him, slamming him back into the bed, but without her hand touching. "I walk on the roofs to enjoy the night air and if you nary have a mind then you will hold your cocky tongue on it!" She was very unhappy, notably so. Her amulet was glowing and her eyes seemed to get darker. "I should kill you now, though I had no intent on it when I fell in or even when I heard your parents come at you with a baseball bat."

User Image

A n d r e w ' s head banged against the wall. Causing people to stirr again. Which made him look toward the door. "ANDREW! We are trying to sleep! Could you be a little more considerate?" his step-father yet again yelled. He choked out, "Y-yeah. Sorry, I rolled over and my arm hit the wall." Jack, grumbled and stalked back off to his room. Andrew looked back at her. Seeing her mad was quite scary. "Jeesh, I was just joking. You know, that hurt. How would you like it if I magically make you hit you head on the wall?" His mind slowly processed what he had said. The word 'magically' stunned him. Bewitching, magically, the door automatically closing. What is she? He looked up at her with disbelief and shook his head. "Okay, well, you're causing me trouble. I think you should leave." He spoke that very calmly. He knew watching her leave would only regret what he just did. Andrew wanted to find out more, let her teach him her magical ways.

Yeah I'll watch the show
And I'll lay awake

Oh Oh Cantaloupe »»
User Image

JuLiE aVaRiA

His head had hit the wall with a sickening crack sound, which had then woken his parents. She turned her head towards the wall, the mean demeanor fading, and pressed a hand against the one connected to his parent's room. They instantly went silent, dozing into some of the best slumber that was there. Turning her head back towards the boy, Julie was frightened and then hurt. He wanted her gone, and no one usually did so suddenly. All in all Julie maintained a good attitude and had good manners, but so many people oversaw that. "I will leave then..I am sorry to have caused so much trouble.." With a simple wave, his head was released of any pain. "I did not mean to have your head hit, I overestimated the distance." She took in a deep breath then sighed it out, leaning her hand down. The cat climbed up her arm onto her shoulder again. "If you ever have need of me, just say my name.." Leaving it at that, Julie climbed out the window and back on top of the roof silently. She commenced running across them, off into the distance.

User Image

A n d r e w sighed and fell face first into his grey bed. The regret was here and she'd had caused it. Just like she'd had caused him to hit his head and close the door without making a step. That alone should of been a big, red, flashing, sign reading "DANGER! DANGER! SHE'S NOT WHAT SHE APPEARS TO BE!". But he was absolutely tempted to see her again and learn more. He wanted to shout "JULIE! Come back, come back." but that would be weakness and weakness wasn't what Andrew liked. He closed his eyes and let the pretty, unusual, Julie dance through his dreams.

Yeah I'll watch the show
And I'll lay awake

Oh Oh Cantaloupe »»

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items