Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Juri nodded. "It won't be too much longer, will it?" She held her husband. She knew once his father died, his parents would be gone. She knew this was a hard time for him.

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Yeah...he doesn't have much time left" Sebastian mumbled a bit. " He's still...he still wants me to take over...he said it's his last wish...but I don't think I can.."

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
"Sebastian." Juri sat by him taking his hand. "If you took over as king, you can change things. You can still be my husband, you don't have to do arrange marriages. You can make things better. I don't know anyone who loves this country more than you. I think you'd be a great king."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sebastian thought for a moment as if contemplating whether or not to do it. That was a hard thing for him to decide since backing out would be harder once he gets the crown. Though he had to admit that being a professor isn't really as interesting as he thought. Nodding a bit, he looked at her and smiled " I'll...think about it. "

After a week Sebastian's father was now on his death bed with Sebastian and his brothers by his side.

Alex was hanging out with Nanully that day as usually. Becoming quite close to her since he didn't really have anything else to keep him busy.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Since Claude was still a baby, Juri had brought him with her and sent Nanully to Alex for the day. She held the baby in one arm and Sebastian's hand with her free hand.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The old king seemed to be breathing heavily and slowly each time as he looked around the room. Disoriented and confused. " We're here dad..." The youngest one told the old man. Didn't take long before Felix drew his last breath and passed away after that. Soon the word was out that the king is now dead and it was up to one of his sons to take the throne else a cousin or relative will take it for themselves

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Juri looked to Sebastian. She held him with her free arm. "Baby, I'm so sorry."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sebastian felt terrible the most since he still felt like he hadn't made his father proud of him enough. He couldn't say a word to Juri and just stared at what was left of his father. " Thanks for being here...I'll...I'll go talk with my brothers for a while " he looked at her hoping she'd understand.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Juri nodded. "I'm going to take Claude home and put him down for a nap. Please call for me if there's anything you need. I love you, Sebastian." She kissed his cheek and left with the baby.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sebastian had a talk with his brothers that after noon while their father was taken away and prepared for the funeral which should be in three days. As they discussed somethings, both of his brothers insisted he'd take the crown since they already had their hands tied. The youngest had four kids and the eldest had seven already. Plus they already had businesses compared to Sebastian whose work was something more of a hobby at most.

Alex came back with Nanully just before six since the little girl had gotten a little muddy after they both played in the puddles of the park. He really was showing her a much more different side of things. Not at all rich and fancy, and would perhaps be something frowned at by her rich and fancy step father..

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Nanully looked up at Alex when he brought her home. "Alex, can we go back to the park next time and play? It was really fun." She held his hand happy. "We can go see Papaw too. Papaw might feel better tomorrow."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Alex smiled at Nanully and nodded " Of course. We can play all day. Just make sure to bring some extra shirt next time." he told her as he walked her up to the door. He did stop for a moment and didn't knock as he then looked at her again " Your mother...does she ever mention me sometimes?" he asked wondering if Juri still...well...had things to say about him. Good or bad.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Nanully looked up at him. "All Mommy says to me is that if you make me happy, then that makes her happy. She plays me a lot of music that you and her used to make together."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hearing her first sentence, Alex sighed a little since that was the answer he's been expecting. Though the next one did surprise him a bit. " She does? " he seemed confused at first then really happy about it. It made him feel really glad that she hasn't forgotten about him,and what they had or at least that's what he thought.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Nanully nodded. "She said said that your my real Daddy. Is that true?" When he answered her, she looked up at him. "How come you left Mommy and me? Do you hate me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff