Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
This Roleplay is for me and | soul | only.

User Image

Setting
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1975, September

It's the start of a new year at Hogwarts and everyone is rushing to the platform 9 3/4.

Age reference
(ages have been tweaked for Roleplay reasons)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucius Malfoy 16
Narcissa: 17
Lily Evans, Severus Snape, James Potter, Remus Lupin, peter pettigrew: 15
Sirius Black: 16
Bellatrix Lestrange: 18

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
Rebecca Christopher
Muggle born, 6th year

Platform 9 3/4 was packed as always as students got to head to Hogwarts for their new school year. Rebecca was one of those students starting her 6th year, but her parents still cried and hugged her as she got ready to get on. "You will see me for Christmas" She told them hugging them reassuringly. "We know sweet heart we will still miss you" Her mother said hugging her again before finally letting her get onto the train waving.
Rebecca let out a sigh as she got on the train and walked down the narrow walkway to find a place to sit. She was tall for her age at 5'10" though both her parents where at 6ft in height. Her extra long curly hair was put into a thick braid to keep it under control. Rebecca hadn't put her uniform on yet so she had on a yellow baby doll dress that was to her mid-thigh with black flats. "Rebecca over here!" One of her friends called from a few rows down.
She smiled and hurried down holding her owls cage in her hand almost running into Lucius as she did. The dark great gray owl in her cage narrowed it's eyes at him puffing up a bit. Her brown and green eyes meeting his as she apologized before slipping in with her friends. She peaked out looking down at Lucius, feeling a blush run over her sun tanned skin. "I just don't get your interest in him. He is such a jerk" Her friend huffed rolling her eyes. Rebecca stuck her tongue at her in response before going to the window to wave goodbye to her parents.

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
Sirius Black
Pure blood, 6th year

Sirius was glad to be back on the train, even though he lived with James now going to Hogwarts was like going home. The pair quickly found the rest of their group exchanging playful jabs and giving Peter a hard time about his awkwardness as he shrunk a bit at their large amount of energy. "You get anymore squeamish you will turn into a rat permanently" Sirius teased just making Peter pout.

"Sirius lay off he had a rough summer" Lupin yawned as he munched on some chocolate. The group moved down the cart to their usual spot they took every year. "So James are you finally going to make a move on lily? Or are you going to let little Sevy take her" Sirius asked getting sick of listening to James saying he is going to do something but backs out the last moment or over kills it. "Back off I'll get her" James said as the rest of them laughed.

Sirius was cocky as always and he really had no plans to settle down or stick with one girl, it was just to much fun to be able to be with any girl you wanted. Ya sure he thought about it every so often about what it would be like to know you would have that same girl there, but what fun would that be?

User Image

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

She was gracefully as she went through platform 9 3/4. The air moved around her with the way she carried herself, head high, lips puckered ever so lightly. Looking around she started to take in all the new faces, all the different smell. It was Quinn's first year at Hogwarts but she was far from a first year, she was in fact going into her 6th year. Her last school, shall we say, didn't work out. All girls, stupid little blue outfits. It just didn't work out the way her uncle had hoped. Quinn was different, but she embraced it. Her father always said she was a little bit mad but the secret was that all the best people were. "Please be good dear." She couldn't help but crack a smile. "Of course." she said. "Seriously dove, be good." She sighed, she would try to be good because this was the last school that was going to take her in with her record. She had to make it work.

"Ill miss you Uncle Robby." Quinn said giving him a big hug. The kind were your heads banged together and it hurt but it was almost like a sharing of love. "Hurry before you miss the train." There was a loud noise and everyone was hanging out the windows waving. Grabbing her things she hopped on the train. Pushing her dark hair from her grey blue eyes she looked up and down the rows. Kids everywhere, dodging into carts and settling. Catching up with friends about summer loves and past joys. Sighing she started walking. If it were anyone else they would have been bothered by the whispers and looks but Quinn didn't mind. Before she could grab anything the train started moving and she tripped, dropping her rats little cage. With a squeak she jumped out, her little grey butt wiggling from the broken bar. She darted in a room and bounced off a few boys shoes before jumping up onto a small looking kid and huddling behind her. The small stubby boy resembled a rat himself.

"Please don't step on her, she's harmless." Barging into their space she waited till her rat, Bella stopped moving. Quinn whistled a small melody and the little rat poked her head out and ran back her Quinn's leg running up and perching on her shoulder, purring softly. "I'm so sorry about that." She said with only a small ounce of apology in her voice. It was just a little rat after all. She backed up and starting picking her things off the floor.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
                                                  Hello there
                                                  The angel from my nightmares
                                                  The shadow in the background
                                                  of the morgue
                                                  my unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
                                                  We can live like Jack and Sally
                                                  If we want Where you can always find me
                                                  We'll have Halloween on Christmas
                                                  And in the night we'll wish this never ends
                                                  We'll wish this never ends

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lucius Malfoy
Slytherin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the wind under filling his rob he headed through the platform in long commanding strides. A smirk graced his face, another year at Hogwarts. This year would be different though. He would be in his sixth year, this year he would be a perfect. Another thing to put on his resume, another thing that he could tell his father went well for him. Taking the train steps on two at a time he looked both ways before making his way to his regular cart. Regular cart for 5 now 6 years. Pushing past a couple of first years he saw his cart ahead. He bumped into another body. Looking down he was about to yell, but he stopped when he saw her, Rebecca. She was a mud blood Raven Claw but he had a weird soft spot for her. Of course he treated ever one who wasn't in Slytherin as inferior but he was a charm Lucius was.

In the six year he had known the girl, she was quiet shy and always seemed to be looking at him a little to long. He didn't mind, as a Malfoy he grew up being admired. He gave her a quick charming smile before being on his way. He felt this year would be a good one. He got into the cart and crossed his leg, "We are gonna have one hell of year huh boys?" He said with the typical Malfoy smile. He was a perfect, in the Slug Club, a Slytherin, a Malfoy. What else could life give him. The train lurches to life and started moving to their destination. Another year at Hogwarts. "So a perfect, does that mean we will get away with after hours things?" He rolled his eyes, his friends weren't really his friends, more like they followed him around. they were all sort of stupid in a way, didn't care about leaving Hogwarts with good marks, getting good jobs, making lots of money.

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Rebecca Christopher
Muggle born, 6th year

"Hey Rebecca get that goofy smile off your face or people will think you are an idiot" Her friend said then gave her a joking nudge. "Am I smiling I'm sorry" Rebecca said to her with a wave of a hand. She was a vary smart girl, though more due to her diligent studying in and out of school. According to her classmates though she seemed to have a knack for Potions class and charms.
The group perked up hearing the trolly coming down the car and they all grinned. "I'll get treats, on me" Rebecca said hurrying down the cart looking at the plump woman who worked it every year. "Anything from the Trolly dear?" The woman asked and Rebecca nodded. "Yes please, 4 pumpkin pasties, 2 chocolate frogs, and 4 licorice wands" She said rocking sweetly on her feet moving so others could get their food as well.
Rebecca turned hearing some ruckus as some girls ran down the cart "Ew a rat! Why did that new girl bring a rat!" The girl yelled slamming into Rebecca like she wasn't there and knocked her right into Lucius cart. "Ow...." She muttered sitting on the floor of the cart, it took her a moment to realize where she was at "Oh goodness I'm sorry!" she said quickly getting up and dusted herself off.

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Sirius Black
Pure blood, 6th year

Peter jumped when the rat appeared out of no where but quickly calmed and nodded "I-It's alright, I won't hurt her" He reassured this new girl though he seemed to quickly get flustered and clam up. The boys laughed "Wow it's not often we see a girl with a pet rat" James said watching as she got the rat to run back to her with a simple melody. "Speaking of which you must be new we haven't seen you before. are you a first year?" James asked

Sirius got up and started to help her pick up her things giving her a charming smile. "Don't be stupid James what part of her looks like a little girl. She is a lovely young woman" Sirius said making all of the marauders roll there eyes and chuckle as the dog bowed his head and kissed her hand as they stood back up. "I am Sirius Black, it is a pleasure to meet you. These are my friends, Peter, James and Lupin" He said introducing each of the group.

This girl definitely wasn't the standard Hogwarts girl, she was different in a good way. All the Marauders knew Sirius well enough to know that look.

User Image

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500

User Image

Quinn Avery
                                                  Pure Blood; 6th Year

Quinn nodded, he was right "Rat's are very misunderstood." She said petting her Bella on the head. They were the smartest and most affectionate of all the other options for a pet in the wizarding world. She shook he her head at his question. But before she could answer the taller of the group answered for her. He bent down and helped her gather her things She was a cute, in a boyish way. The way he talked suggested that he had done this bit time and time again which the girl thought was rather funny. "You are correct, im a sixth year transfer." She said running her fingers through her hair. She could feel Bella nudging the back of her neck with her cold pink nose. She smirked as he kissed her hand. Oh gentlemen these days.

If she was the lady she should have been she would've blushed, giggle like a twit but that wasn't Quinn. Her uncle always told her if she never because a lady she would never find the proper man but truth was maybe Quinn didn't want a proper man. "Its nice to meet you all my name is Quinn Avery." Her eyes glistened a bit. The looks on their face told her they were all close. They could understand their friends actions and even comment on it as normal behavior for the man. "Do you mind if I cart with you. Seems all the others are taken, or filled with little rat scared twits." She chuckled at the sight of a girl running down the corridor, hands raised like an idiot, knocking some poor girl over. Stepping in she placed her things under the bench, her small frame not taking up much room. Her small back pack between her feet she pulled out a lolly pop. Her favorites. "So tell me about the school?" She wanted to get them all talking. She knew if they did she was get to know them instantly. Quinn was good at noticing behavioral.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
                                                  Hello there
                                                  of the morgue

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Lucius Malfoy
                                                  Slytherin

He cocked an eyebrow at her defense of a girl who just pushed her over and didn't have the decency to apologize. Looking down at the jester he popped the frog in his mouth. He wasn't really one for chocolate but he wasn't going to be rude. Clearly the two sitting across from him didn't get that memo and he would be sure to yell at them later. "You are very welcome." He said smoothly. Not to smoothly, oh know he wasn't trying it was just something that came naturally to him. She was gone as quickly as she fell in and the moment she slipped into her cart he shut his door. "I don't know why you both with her." Snape said nothing but listened to the conversation that unfolded between Lucius and Nott. "I don't know who I did and didn't bother with was any of your concern." His friend was quiet for a moment before he spoke up again. "I didn't mean it like that its just, she's a mud blood, and a raven claw. You can do better."

Rolling his eyes he uncrossed and crossed his legs again, "I will decided what I do when I do it and who I do it with and you will not question my actions again do I make my self clear?" He was soft yet stern. Almost the definition of if words could kill his would. It was quiet for the rest of the trip and Lucius was fine with that. He wanted to settle in with his thoughts, they were much better company at the moment. He wondered how he would get the girl alone, he was sure her friends have already tried to poison her against him but that didn't seem to turn her away yet. The train stopped and he got up quickly making his way to off. Snape and Nott close behind him. A sea of student and they all parted as he walked no need to tell them where to go, they knew it was out of the way. He caught eyes with Rebecca for a moment. A small smirk graced his lips before he brought his attention forward. He was headed to the great hall. They all where.
                                                  User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Rebecca Christopher
Muggle born, 6th year

Rebecca blushed just because she was completely embarrassed about falling into his car. Though she was a klutz, always got herself hurt somehow but not by things you would usually suspect. She quietly thanked him as he helped her up "Oh no she isn't a git, she was just startled is all. Otherwise I'm sure she wouldn't have run into me" She said standing up for the girl who had run into her. A surprised look when on his face as he paid for her candy "Oh thank you!" she said taking his hand and put one of the chocolate frogs into his hand.

It took her a moment but she realized the looks the rest of his friends where giving her letting her know she didn't belong there. "Thank you again Lucius." She said trying not to fumble all over herself as she slipped out of of his cart down to her own. Her friends giving her a sly look "Ooooh, what trouble did you get into?" They teased making her burn red but she quickly distracted them with food.

Rebecca wondered why people spoke so poorly of Lucius he seemed vary sweet with how he helped her out. Though it could be him just trying to mess around to get some entertainment at her expense. She sighed sure that was the reason he had been nice to her.

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Sirius Black
Pure blood, 6th year

Peter's eyes sparkled when she said that "Y-yes they are, Rats are vary smart and gentle unlike what most people think" He said and glared at the other who started to snicker at him knowing why they where.
Sirius looked back at her, he liked the fact she didn't turn to mush like the other girls did, it perked his interest a bit more. "I can speak for all of us when I say It's nice to meet you Quin" Lupin said digging through his bag and offered her some chocolate. "Dude you are going to turn into a bar of chocolate" Jame said staring at him as he saw that most of the bag with filled with the stuff.
"Sure you can join us, so long as you don't mind sitting with a bunch of troublemakers" Sirius said as they cleared a spot for her by tossing their bags out of the way. When she asked about the school Lupin started to go into this whole history about the school. "Not like that Lupin!" James and Sirius said to him.
"It's a good school, though we try to make sure it doesn't get to boring" Sirius said with a cocky grin.

User Image

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500

User Image

Quinn Avery
                                                  Pure Blood; 6th Year

Taking the chocolate and breaking a small piece off for Bella she smiled, " I love chocolate, and so does Bella, Thank you." Take a bite she whipped out her dark cherry wood wand, "I have this great spell that turns things into chocolate." Holding the wrapper from her lolly pop up and with a small flick of her wrist the wrapper turned and she took a bite to prove her point. "Well it actually only works on candy wrappers. Guess it needs a little more tweaking." Quinn chuckled at Lupin as he went on about History before his friends cut him off. Poor thing. She was sure those things could be interesting as well. "You boys better not get me into to much trouble now, ive gotten kicked out of to many school already." Her eyes sparkled. Maybe this was the group for her. She was a troublemaker and she loved every moment of it. "Im sure i'll add some of my own spice." The train lurched on as she listened to the boys talk and talk. Things were looking up for Hogwarts.

The sound of two small kids talking caught her ears, "Oh im so nervous about the sorting." One said to the other causing her ears to twitch. "What's sorting?" She asked the group. She was sure they would know. Young kids like that meant first years. Quinn neglected to do any homework on this school. She spent her summer reading and practicing different type of spells. She was far more advanced then those her age and she was proud of that. It was better to be ahead because of a fear of being left behind. Tucking her inky black hair behind her ears she started to feel little flutters in her tummy. She was excited for this new experience, sure it wasn't in her nature to feel this way but meeting this group told her in was going to be a good year. "Don't let me get lost now." She teased as the train started coming to a halt. Swinging her messenger back over her shoulder she opened it up and let Bella climb inside. The cage was far to broke to use any longer. Besides she only used it for show anyways.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
                                                  Hello there
                                                  of the morgue

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Lucius Malfoy
                                                  Slytherin

He cocked an eyebrow at her defense of a girl who just pushed her over and didn't have the decency to apologize. Looking down at the jester he popped the frog in his mouth. He wasn't really one for chocolate but he wasn't going to be rude. Clearly the two sitting across from him didn't get that memo and he would be sure to yell at them later. "You are very welcome." He said smoothly. Not to smoothly, oh know he wasn't trying it was just something that came naturally to him. She was gone as quickly as she fell in and the moment she slipped into her cart he shut his door. "I don't know why you both with her." Snape said nothing but listened to the conversation that unfolded between Lucius and Nott. "I don't know who I did and didn't bother with was any of your concern." His friend was quiet for a moment before he spoke up again. "I didn't mean it like that its just, she's a mud blood, and a raven claw. You can do better."

Rolling his eyes he uncrossed and crossed his legs again, "I will decided what I do when I do it and who I do it with and you will not question my actions again do I make my self clear?" He was soft yet stern. Almost the definition of if words could kill his would. It was quiet for the rest of the trip and Lucius was fine with that. He wanted to settle in with his thoughts, they were much better company at the moment. He wondered how he would get the girl alone, he was sure her friends have already tried to poison her against him but that didn't seem to turn her away yet. The train stopped and he got up quickly making his way to off. Snape and Nott close behind him. A sea of student and they all parted as he walked no need to tell them where to go, they knew it was out of the way. He caught eyes with Rebecca for a moment. A small smirk graced his lips before he brought his attention forward. He was headed to the great hall. They all where.
                                                  User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Rebecca Christopher
Muggle born, 6th year

"Momo please I just don't think he is as bad of a person as everyone makes him out to be." Rebecca said to her friend who rolled her eyes. "Stop calling me Momo and don't be stupid he is a pure blood of the most stuck up kind. Not to mention it wouldn't be logical to get involved with him because of Narcissa and her sister will be on you then too" Momo said which Rebecca knew she was right. Narcissa wasn't quiet about how her and Lucius would marry after they finished school.

Rebecca and the others had gotten changed into their robes, before they headed off the train her owl into her hands. Her met with Lucius and she blushed a bit giving a smile back at him. The carriages sat waiting for them like always and to everyone they seemed charmed to pull themselves up to the castle. But Rebecca knew otherwise she walked to the front of the carriage and held out some food for the Thestrals. "Come on Rebecca!" One of the girls yelled and she got in the carriage.

When they the carriages stopped at the castle they all headed to the great hall to see the new students get sorted into their houses. Rebecca waved to Lily who sat down at Gryffondor table before she sat down at Ravenclaw's table. She watched the new students walk in and found herself glancing over at Slythirian's table.

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Sirius Black
Pure blood, 6th year

They boys laughed and talked with her finding her a pretty cool person overall though Peter was quite smitten with her. Where Sirius wanted to get to know her better in more mature ways then Peter. Though Sirius let Peter ask her about Bella and how she start to like rats. The boys found it goofy and funny how Peter was acting.
"Oh the sorting is basically by reading your mind and personality the sorting hat put's you into a house. There is Gryiffondor which we are all in which is know for bravery, Ravenclaw which is all the brainy/wise kids, Hufflepuff for loyalty, and Slythirian for those who want power and something to prove. You don't want to be in Slythirian it's a bunch of pureblood jerks" Sirius said which got him surprised looks from the others that he knew that so well. "Wow Sirius I guess you do pay attention" Lupin said which got him knocked upside the head.
"Don't worry too much about it" James smiled as they guided here to where she needed to be. "See you in the great hall!" Sirius waved and winked at her before heading to the carriages. "I hope she ends up in Gryiffondor" He said getting that pervy grin on his face.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces