Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I didn't get to take my revenge, Aurora showed up before I could lift a finger, not that it would have done any good, she didn't have a physical form"
"I don't care what she was," Ariane said softly. "As long as she's gone. She took so much away. I don't even have a home any more. Ralf, I can't wait any longer. I have to ask you now. What happens now? You asked me to wait for you. Why?"

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I needed you to know that I'm alive, that I'm alright, I need to know what you thought of me, especially now...have you moved on or not?"
"Ralf, I'll always love you, you know that," Ariane said. "There isn't anyone else I want to be with. But I don't think you feel that way anymore."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"we're not right for each other, maybe we never were, but I certainly don't think we're going to be...it can't be helped, we're far too different, we have different views on everything"
"I'm going to travel again," Ariane said. "After I see Damion again, I am going to start travelling again." She wrapped her arms around. "I never did thank you for those wonderful years we were together. I hope that the both of us get to experience those again." She took a step back away from him, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "Go home and see your family. I'm sure they are worried about you."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"so that's it than, we're saying goodbye for real this time, no lingering hopes, or anything like that"Ralf said, looking down at her"I will miss you, I hope you know that"
"I will miss you so much," Ariane said. "But we both deserve to be happy again and I know that one day we'll see each other again and hopefully it is still as friends." She smiled softly. "I'm going to go before the sun comes up. Have a safe trip home."

Mackenzie closed the apartment door and glanced up at Damion. It felt good to be home. However, that feeling left as soon as she realized there was someone else there.

Ariane stood up when they entered the apartment. She was relieved to see them both well.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Damion was speechless, he never found out that she was still alive, since the prisoners escaped before he had arrived"mom...you're alive..."
Ariane closed the distance between them. "Thank goodness you made it back alright," she said, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. "I am so sorry I wasn't able to beat her myself...I know I must have worried you so much...Please forgive me for not being strong."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"please, there's nothing to apologize for, it turns out that strength isn't what we needed, she had to be exorcized, or something along those lines"
Ariane jut held him tighter, happy that he was alright and that things were finally able to become normal again.

“Are you sure it's alright?”

Gregg gave Melanie's hand a small squeeze. “Of course it is. They'll love you.” He pushed open the front doors to his home. It had been two months since Trinity had been taken care of. Two months since he had had the opportunity to go home. “Hello? Is anyone home?”

“Gregg!” Casey hurried from the other room at the sound of his voice. She hugged him tightly. “I was wondering when you would come home.” She took a step back and that was when she noticed Melanie. “Hektor!” She called. “Come see who is home.”

Melanie looked around the vast entrance way, her free hand gripping her yellow sundress. She had to admit, she was scared to meet his father.

“I want to introduce you both to Melanie,” Gregg said to Casey. “My girlfriend.”

((Sleeptime -o-))

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"is that so?"Hektor questioned, overhearing his son as he entered the room"you were always so shy, and serious, you wouldn't open up to anyone, not even your family, so what makes this girl so special?"
"I'm not sure," Gregg said. "Ever since I've laid my eyes on her I've just known I wanted to be with her."

Melanie found herself blushing. "He nursed me back to health when I got very ill. I remember seeing him when I was in and out of consciousness."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"you know, from what I heard, the spell she put on you, and the others, wasn't a mind control, so much as it pulled out your latent desires, I wonder if you would have joined her regardless of the spell"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff