Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

User Image
AND IT`S DARK IN A COLD DECEMBER
swidtlovesyoubut i`ve got you to keep me warm
* if you`re broken i will mend you and i`ll keep you sheltered

Elle was excited for tonight. After all, it was one of the funnest events of the year, especially since it was the haunted house. Everyone enjoyed horror, except maybe Elle because she was still pretty scared of the dark. At least I'll have Xian to protect me...or suck my blood, she thought with a roll of her eyes. She grinned at the thought.

As she showed up in the dressing room, she greeted her classmates that were getting ready. The room was filled with excited chatter. She walked into the Girl section to change with her female classmates. She had actually made somewhat of an acquaintance with a girl named Stephanie who was much smaller than most of the girls in their class.

As Elle walked up to her, they both talked about how excited they were as they slipped on their costumes and did their make-up, thanks to Kaitlyn. She was working overtime tonight.

Once everyone was ready, they all assembled in the foyer before the entrance to the haunted house. She heard the class rep yell at everyone to find their groups. Elle looked around for Xian.

speech :: #53819c

: `fromthestormthat`sragingon

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

█████████████████ § ███████████████████████ § ███████████████████

Xian wandered the halls and made his way into the costume section for the boys. He found his out of the rack and changed into it. His costume was a black suit with a collared cape, splattered with a bit of blood. He had his makeup done to complete his look. He looked charming and dangerous, as a vampire should. And he had to admit, he really liked the cape and how the suit fit him.

Xian left the dressing room and looked around the foyer for Elle. He spotted her and snuck up behind her, grabbing her shoulders and pretending to go for her neck before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "You ready?" He smiled. He was excited. It was one of the funnest events of the school year, and their job was to scare people, which made it even funner. They'd practiced their act and apparently they'd gotten pretty good at it.

User Image

Bear

Elle grinned and looked up at Xian. "I'm ready," she said.

She followed him to their designated spot. She could hear the class rep begin to tell everyone to quiet down. The doors would open soon. Elle put herself in Xian's arms and offered him her neck, wiggling her eyebrows at him. "Suc away, love," she said.

She was a bit self conscious at the fact that she had to scream bloody murder, begging the people who walked by to save her. She felt a bit silly, but she knew it wasn't as bad as some of the other positions.

As the door opened, Elle braced herself for Xian's "attack."

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

The class rep told them to quiet down and that the doors would be open soon. Xian and Elle were in place, ready to perform. He blushed a little and smiled, leaning close to her and whispering. "Oh I will." He gave her a fanged grin before standing back up. The door opened for the first time and they started. Xian let out an evil laugh, holding on to her. "Your blood is mine!" He used the cliche vampiric accent as he spoke. He opened his mouth wide, showing his teeth and pretended to bite down on her neck. She screamed in return and asked for help, reaching out to the people who had come in. They screamed as well and turned to laughing as they remembered it was an act, they then continued on to the next group.

More screams were heard and Xian took the short break between people to give Elle a soft kiss on the neck. He let her up and they waited for their next victims.

User Image

Bear

User Image

Elle replayed her lines over and over, having more fun each time she did it. She loved the reactions that her and Xian were getting. As they had a short break, Elle grinned up at Xian, about to kiss him, before she noticed the look on her face. She immediately grew concerned.

"Xian, are you okay?" she asked, placing her hand on his cheek. Her eyebrows rose.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Xian continued the routine, however as time went on he began to feel sicker and sicker. His back ached, he felt tired, and a headache had been slowly forming. The screams didn't really help. At their break Elle was about to kiss him but stopped. He shook his head a little at her question. "I'm not feeling all too well." He groaned a bit and leaned against the wall. The aching seemed to shoot up his back on both sides of his spine at this movement. Xian winced a bit. What was going on?

Then it hit him and his face paled slightly at his realization. It was a full moon tonight.

His scars pulsed achingly, making Xian feel sick. "I think I need to go home. Tell the rep I'm sorry, okay?" He looked up at Elle poorly masking the pain on his face as he stood. He walked out the door and left for his car. Once out of view from Elle he broke into a run, cussing at himself for being so careless. He made it to his car and fumbled with the door before stepping in. He drove off speedily towards his house. He hoped he'd make it.

As he pulled into the parking garage, his scars began to burn and throb, shooting bolts of pain through them occasionally. Xian gripped his steering wheel, gritting his teeth. He needed to get to his apartment. He forced himself out and wobbled to the elevator. Luckily no one got in between there and his floor, otherwise they probably would've called 911 for him. Xian dragged himself into his home, using the walls to keep himself up. Another shot of pain ripped through his back. Xian let out a growled yell through clenched teeth.

It was intensifying. The time between the burning stabs would shorten until it was one continuous sensation. Then his wings would burst forth. At some point, the seals along his scars would appear as well.

Bear

Elle hesitated as he ran from from her. She was truly worried about him. He wouldn't have just ran off like that for nothing. I'm not going to sit here and wonder, she thought. She decided to take off after him.

Elle drove to his place as quickly as she could. She ran up to his apartment with light speed, not even bothering to knock.

What's going on, she thought, panicked. He wouldn't have left her like that. No, there had to be something wrong.

"Xian!" she called, her heart racing. She stepped into the living room and looked around in the dark. She could feel a shiver run down her spine. "Xian, where are you?"

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

Xian dragged himself along the wall, wincing as the pain began to radiate through him. He stumbled into his room with a groan and went to the bathroom. He wiped the makeup off and took the fake teeth out with what little time he had left. Returning to his room, he sank to his knees and gripped the side of his bed, closing his eyes tightly as his scars began to sear. He could feel the otherworldly symbols of his seal appearing on each. He was shaking as he twisted the sheets in a death grip. He wanted to scream but his jaw was clamped shut. The throbbing quickened until it was a consistent feeling of pure pain. Xian placed his head in between his hands on the bed, shaking. His wings would come soon. He only had to endure a little longer.

Memories flashed through his mind, replaying moments of his fall over and over in a torturous slideshow. Finally, the feeling of someone stabbing through both his scars signaled the end. Xian let out a cry of pain before he felt the release of pressure as his wings burst forth. He went weak, collapsing as the pain suddenly left, replaced by the familiar feeling of his wings stretching behind him.

Xian's transformation was complete. Large, dull charcoal wings spread out behind him, spanning his entire room. They were ragged looking, with feathers shredded and a few out of place. A few already lay on the floor around him. Pewter shackles had formed around his wrists and ankles. Xian couldn't move, and he was extremely light headed. He stared out at the dim living room through half open eyes. He saw a crack of light form from the front door and heard Elle's sweet voice call out for him. Tears started to from in his eyes. No Elle. No go home. Please. Please. Don't see me like this. He could feel himself loosing consciousness and he did all he knew to do. He half folded his wings, hiding the upper half of his body in them.

He stared through the feathers at the door and could hear her footsteps getting closer. He was slipping. The last time he'd probably be with Elle, since he doubted she'd ever want to see him again, and he wouldn't even be conscious for it. It was nice while it lasted...I love you Elle.....Goodbye. As he slipped into unconsciousness, the tears he'd held back slid down his face.

User Image

Bear

Elle could hear Xian cry out. Elle gasped and ran for his bedroom. What the hell was going on?

Elle opened the door, determined to find him. She searched his room before her eyes focused l the floor.

She froze as she saw him. Her mind refused to grasp what she was seeing. "Xian?" she whispered, her throat burning with the thickness of tears. She looked at the unconscious boy with giant wings sprouting from his back. She took a few hesitant steps closer until she was above him. She got down on her knees next to him and she shakily leaned over to look at his back.

Elle couldn't help the sob that escaped her throat at what she saw. There was nothing fake about this. She frantically scrambled to the other side of the room, backing herself into the corner. She covered her mouth with her hand and squeezed her eyes shut.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

Xian drifted out of unconsciousness with a deep groan. He sat up on his hands and knees and slowly stood a bit wobbly. He held a hand to his head and stood still for a second, letting himself get used to being conscious again. His wings were folded behind him, spanning over his head and the longest feathers trailing on the floor.

He looked around, his expression a mixture of sadness and tiredness, along with a bit of apathy. His eyes landed on Elle, pressed into the corner with a hand over her mouth. His eyes widened and became watery, knowing that her fearful expression had been caused by him. "..Elle.." He whispered, taking a soft step towards her and reaching a hand out with a pained and concerned expression.

User Image

Bear

Elle opened her eyes and stared at the winged boy walking toward her. That's all she could do.

Elle looked at his expression and could see the sheer sorrow in his features. She wanted to get up and wrap her arms around him, promising her love. But she was afraid. Things like this didn't happen. This wasn't a parallel universe. This was reality.

"What are you?" she whispered, her voice scratchy from the continuous stream of tears that trailed down her face. Her eyed never left his.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

Elle's words pierced Xian, as shown by the wince in his eyes. He stopped in his place and looked to the side, unable to hold her green stare. His wings moved as instinctively as he might blush. They folded over his arms as one might hold their arms in nervousness. His expression was pained and guilty as he looked down in silence.

"I'm..." He paused, trying to force the words out. "I'm a.....a fallen angel.." His voice dropped in volume the further he got into the sentence, his wings enveloping him further as he attempted to hide. He backed away, retreating nervously. He sat on his bed, his wings still tucked close to him, forcing himself to stay. "I..I wanted to tell you...but...I..." He pulled his legs up to himself, closing his wings completely to encase him in a feathery cocoon. He murmured just so she could hear. "I was afraid....I thought you'd be scared of me...or hate me....It was stupid to try and hide it from you for long.....but...I just..didn't want to loose you..." His feathers tightened around him and from his exposed back, it was obvious he was shaking a little. "I'm sorry." He whispered. A small sniffle could be heard from the ball of wings.

Inside, Xian had pulled his knees up to his chest and set crossed arms on top of them. His face was propped on them so that only his eyes, shiny from tears, were above his arms. Even just from that, his depressed expression was obvious. He was hiding in his wings instinctively, not wanting Elle to see him. It was bad enough she'd seen his angel form. He didn't need her to see him with teary eyes, which had already stained his face and arms from the few that had fallen.

User Image

Bear

User Image

Elle absorbed his words silently. She could feel her heart shattering into a million pieces as he spoke his broken sentences. She didn't know what to think of his secret coming out. There was clearly something unhuman about this, but she didn't know if she believed the whole "fallen angel" thing. Mostly for the fact that she didn't believe he could be a fallen anything.

She was still scared, but the moment she saw the tears, she couldn't take it. "Xian," she said, her voice cracking. She couldn't see him like that. She stood up on wobbly knees, sure that this must all just be a dream, before making her way over to him. She faltered as she grasped how large his wings were. She could feel herself begin to cry once more as she fell to the floor at the edge of the bed.

"Don't cry. Please," she begged. She felt like a child, but she rubbed at her eyes. "I don't know what's going on. I'm so confused. And...and..."

She cried harder, sobs ripping themselves from her throat. She was terrified of him, of the wings angrily bursting from his back. But she never wanted him to hurt.

"I-I love you, t-though," she choked out between sobs. She meant it, too.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Xian felt as though his insides had caved in, leaving a gaping void. He stared down with widened eyes at Elle. He'd made her cry. Her sobs tore through him painfully. He was the reason she was crying like this. His heart ached and all he could do was sit there.

But then she spoke again and his eyes widened as realization hit him of what she'd said. She'd said she loved him. She still loved him. Tears fell from his widened eyes and he kept forward from the bed, pulling her into his arms and hugging her tightly to his chest. He was shaking. "E-Elle. Y-you mean that?"

He could feel her tears soaking into his shirt and he closed his eyes tightly, resting a hand gently on the back of her head. "Please don't cry. I'll do anything. Anything at all. Just name it. Just please..don't cry.."

Bear

User Image

Elle nodded as she clung to him desperately, trying not to ruin his shirt with her tears. But they kept coming. She didn't want to think about this anymore. She just wanted him to hold her, to love her back, to tell her everything was going to be okay.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into him, sniffling. "I'll only stop if you do," she said, moving her head to give him a weak smile. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Kiss me. I...I want to make sure you're really here and I'm not dreaming."

Elle needed to know if this was real. She would have suggested pinching her, but that wouldn't be nearly as lovely as his lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas