Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

The Girl With a Whole Lot of QUIRKS

When he spoke about laset night Jazmine blushed terribly, swallowing hard for a moment as she continued to rub his shoulders a little bit more.Wow…she really wanted to have sex? Was that really so much that she was drunk and wanted to…maybe it was part of it…maybe that’s why she was so forth coming? But she paused, hearing him say that he didn’t take advantage of and that he was sorry for hurting her. She blushed even more…gosh he was so sweet…and honest. How did she get lucky with someone like him. She…it wasn’t much of a surprise to her…she did want to have sex…she really really did. It had been three days and already she wanted to jump his bones about it…it wasn’t like she was a stranger to sex…she had it before…and honestly its not like she was deeply in love with the last guy she had dated…at least with Scott there was some kind of feeling….

“ Ah…sit up, I have to give your chest a rub” she said, letting him sit up and she stood there, gently rubbing at his shoulders from the front and then his chest gently. She was quiet for a moment until she pressed her forehead against his and leaned in and kissed him….rather passionately. She pulled back for a second. “ …it didn’t hurt me…I’m sorry if I teased you so badly last night….” She said, he could feel her crawling onto his lap, straddling as she continued to kiss him. “ ….I bet it felt amazing…I wish had hadn’t drank so much…but I cant remember my heads a little fuzzy…” she kissed his cheek and pressed her lips against his ear and whispered.

“ …could you…remind me…”

Um...excuse me? What am I doing...?

Tom Linster

The Casanova With a SECRET

Tom sat at the table and groaned. Its not like he kissed her kissed, but still…and in front of Sophia too…damn he was going to hear about this later he was sure of it. He sighed, rubbing his neck a little as Chanel came back down wearing something different. He blinked, looking at her as she came his way….jesus she looked…really good in that. He knew she wasn’t wearing that to entice him or anything like that….but still. “ Ah…I was just—“ he said, chuckling a little bit as he got up and sighed. “ Alright…” he said as he started to take off his shirt and setting it on the back of the chair. “ ….my back is fine you don’t have to do a fullbody…honestly that would be a little weird…” he chuckled again as he rolled his shoulders and sat there.

Looking to his back Chanel would notice that he had a very large Tattoo on his back, it was a pair of wings it seemed…and there was a name but, it had been mostly covered by a large unsettling scar on his back as well. That was some wound he had there…why was the scar so big? Was it a tattoo for Sophia…? If she could make it out she would be able to know.

" Let me...Take Care of You..."

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Chanel stepped back as Tom stood before her. Her eyes wandered over him as he began to take off his shirt, when she realized what she was doing she set her gaze to the floor. She was confused, she was very confused. Kriss couldn't understand why she was feeling this way, she hadn't hung out with him for very long and he had just began being polite to her? So why was it that he had the capability to make her blush like a little school girl? The fact that she didn't exactly have power over this feeling frustrated her the most. "Yeah, uh... That would be weird." Her voice had been quiet as she finally glanced back up at his body as he sat in the chair. She was actually very surprised, aside from the fact that he was very tone he had a tattoo. She knew she should have expected it considering his friend was covered in them but... She just hadn't been expecting it. Her finger trailed down the long scar that ran through the name on his back. What happened to him?

When she realized what she was doing she flinched, pulling her hand away and regaining her composure before putting some oil on her hands and kneading his back. "You have a really nice tattoo..." She said quietly, it was so weird... Two days ago she was terrified to be in this house with him and now... It was weird what one night of being hammered could do to a person. She was glad she was behind him, it gave her the chance to really get a good look at his tattoo, but she just couldn't really make out the name... Was it... "Is that... Sophia's name? Or her mother's?..." Sophia had told her before that her mother had passed away when she was really young. Suddenly Kriss felt a little self conscious.

What if she could never live up to this woman's potential? Thomas loved her so much he put her name on his body and now that she was forced to marry him she may never find someone of her own to love her just as much. Kriss sighed, putting her elbow on his back and making little circles. She'd have to worry about those things when she was alone, right now she'd just focus and get this over with.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Marly looked to Jeza as he saw her become a little firghtened for the first time since they met. He didn't know what to say to comfort her so he held her close as she told him of her worries about having children. He understood completely. "I'm not going to lie Jeza, I'm scared too... I mean, yeah I raised Liam but... I know he's like my son but, I always thought that if I screw up it's not really my fault... And I know that's wrong but... I just can't explain it." He said feeling a little frustrated with himself for not being able to articulate exactly what he was feeling. "What I'm saying is, it's a lot more pressure when you realize they're your kids and like the blame goes on you if anything happens..." He sighed, watching Jeza plop back on the bed as he sat up and faced her shaking his head.

"You're joking right?" He asked, he actually looked a little frustrated with her as he grabbed his shirt and slipped it on. "Of course you'd be a great mother Jeza... I mean it's not like I had great role models for parents either it's just... I don't know..." He sighed, plopping back on the bed. Maybe it would be okay to share some of his past with Jeza... Maybe then she'd tell him about her's... And he'd know why she still loved Konan so much despite the abuse... "My father wasn't around much, and uh... Well by the time Liam was born he had been arrested for drug trafficking. He's serving life in prison... Anyways, Once my dad was gone there was no one really to control my mom and her drug problem and... I was doing stuff I wasn't supposed to be doing..." He could feel himself getting off topic and he quickly realized there were certain parts of his life he did not want her to know about.

'Liam was acting out a lot... Always cried... And I guess I realized I didn't want his childhood ripped away from him as early as mine had been... Tom pretty much had to grow up and take care of Sophia too and we sort of just, helped each other raise these kids..." He smiled as he thought back to their old ways, him and Tom had done some pretty ******** up s**t. They were pretty lucky they weren't the ones in prison. "My point is everyone has an instinct to take care of a child in need, especially when that kid is related to you... SO you know... You'll be a natural." He rolled over to get a better look at her. "So... Since you know a little more about me... What was your life like?"

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott sat up as she told him to. Everything had suddenly become quiet as she massaged his chest, he could feel his cheeks warm as he finally was able to actually look at her as he received his massage. Then her forehead was on his and a smile had crept its way onto his face before she had finally kissed him. Scott let Jazmine climb into his lap, his tongue grazing against her bottom lip begging for entry before she denied him, pulling back to let him know that she hadn't been hurt. That she was wished she hadn't drank so much... That she wanted him to remind her. He responded with a chuckle that had been caught in his throat before grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her toward him. He didn't want to be too rough but... She was begging for it, and who was he to deny his wife?

His kisses made their way down her neck, as his hands moved to her hips. Pulling her body into his until she could feel just how much he actually wanted her. Scott was a little surprised with himself, he knew there had been a lot of pent up emotions toward Jazmine but he never thought they'd explode all at once. What if he hurt her. "Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want to hurt you?" She was like a little fragile flower compared to him, he had to be careful. His hands made their way to the button up, pulling down the collar to lick her collarbone before gently nibbling down before breaking away and looking back into her sapphire eyes. "You know... It might refresh your memory if you were topless..." He teased as he gently tugged twice at the button up.

Jezabella Conners

The No-Nonsense Girl, with a little QUIET on the side

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jeza sat up a little while Marlon started to talk a little…getting into his past some and talking about his parents after voicing his own concerns about being parents. He could see the look on her face…from being intrigued to a little sad once he finished. Hearing about how he had helped Tom with Sophia…how they had helped eachother…hell how he just stepped up to be the father figure in Liam’s life. “ …Marlon…” she looked to him as he finished and asked about her…but before she even answered she leaned over and kissed that man….and it was a different kind of kiss for some reason. It was full of feeling for some reason…but it was nice and tender…and just sweet.

Jeza pulled back and held his cheek for a moment, sighing. “ ..you’re amazing…” she said, giving him a little smile before she laughed a little, sitting up and crossing her legs. “ …really…its so rare to see men actually step up…it makes me really happy…there are good men in this world still…” she said softly as she rubbed her arm a little bit…without thinking before letting it go and looking to him. “ Okay okay…I guess I’ll talk…” she said, pulling her knees up a little bit. She paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

“ …Konan and I grew up in Atlanta….we lived with our parents and it was pretty chill…” she started, messing with her head a little bit. “ …Mom was really strict but dad was the obvious fun parent…we were happy but…they fought a lot when they didn’t think Konan and I were listening…so Dad left…they got divorced…he remarried…and moved away…” she pulled her knees a little to her chest. “ …he took Konan with him…because mom wanted to keep me for some reason…I was only 8 when Konan moved…here…” her voice started getting really mousy…she hugged her knees a little tighter almost like she was scared. “ …she started dating and eventually remarried…but he was a really awful guy…he cheated on her a lot…he brought women to the house…but when I would tell mom he’d just tell her I was making stuff up so…” she held her arm a little bit again, “ …she’d hit me…and that lasted for another 8 years before I managed to just…leave. One year later and I moved here and Konan and I were together again” she seemed to smile a little.

“ …When he heard about what mom did…he swore he’d always look after me after that…he never broke that promise…not even after a lot of shitty relationships that I was in haha…he always protected me…its why we’re so close ya know?” she said, smiling a little before looking at him and looking away. “ …D-Don’t look so surprised Marlon…I may be cute but…even shitty things happen to cute people…and to be honest when I got her after all that I didn't trust anyone other than Konan...even though I was with my dad again I was so angry that he just left and all that bad stuff happened...he didn't fight for me...” she had a little look on her face…now she was just…rambling.

“ ….you have to be careful about the people you let love you…” she muttered softly, blinking and shaking her head a little having her smile return. “ …But you know…despite all that I ended up with a pretty awesome guy…who has a really cute little brother…” she blushed a little, shrugging. “ …you’re…a really sweet guy Marlon…and I mean that…any girl would really be lucky to have you….I guess I’m really lucky huh?” she said with a big smile before crawling out of bed and holding her breast. “ …I’m going to jump in the shower you should check on Liam he’s awfully quiet in there” she laughed, waving her little fingers before walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

Her heart nearly stopped when he grabbed hold of her hair, a breathless moan slipped when he started to kiss her neck all over again. Good lord…was this what happened last night? Jazmine swallowed hard once again when she was pulled close, when she could feel him and it made her blush. Hearing him speak so sweetly and softly to her, asking her if she was sure…that he didn’t want to hurt her. Why would he worry about such a thing…a big strong football player worried about hurting her. If he didn’t hurt her last night…he wouldn’t hurt her now. He spoke about the button up and she looked down for a moment, it was already disheveled. She looked to Scott, reaching up and up buttoning the rest of her shirt…never once taking her eyes off of him, letting it slide off of her and rest at her hips. She lifted her arms and rested them around his neck. “ …I think…its all starting to come back to me…” she said softly, pressing against him and pushing him on his back once more.

---

What had she done…? She knew EXACTLY what she had done….and she felt damn good. Jazmine didn’t know what happened really…where the feelings suddenly erupted from, though to be fair…ever since she first met him…it was like something had sparked…and clicked with her...it was like Scott was the missing piece to her lonely puzzle. “Scottie…I need air…” she whined, feeling him pull her back in for another kiss as she laughed, pulling away and putting a finger to his lip to keep her from kissing her. She smiled, hair tasseled a little as she giggled. “ …That was…incredible…” she said softly, blushing a little and hiding her face in his shoulder with another giggle. They…did it…and though Jazmine had wanted to wait til she was…completely and utterly in love with Scott…well…she felt like there were things growing in her…feelings…and she wanted to act on them…

“ ….but your poor back…I just massaged it and now its all scratched up…” she said, giggling again as she felt his arms wrapped around her, snuggling into him. Is this how Maria felt when they were together? Safe and happy in Scott’s arms? For a moment…just for a moment Jazmine was happy that he wasn’t with Maria…happy that he wasn’t matched with her…or anyone else for that matter…she was happy to have him all to herself.

Tom Linster

Tom chuckled as she started to massage, closing his eyes and feeling her work at him. She could probably feel a lot of knots and what not…after all he was having a kind of stressful time…well it was sort of stressful. With Krissy talking to him he felt a little better and less like he was walking on eggshells. “ Hehe you aren’t half bad as this…” he said, breathing through his nose with a little smirk on his face. That is…before she commented on the tattoo that was on his back…following that with if it was Sophia or…her name. Tom’s face grew a little sadden as he asked that. He wondered if Sophia had said something…well its not like he was hiding it really…he just didn’t want to have to talk about it.

“ …her mother’s…her name was Bianca." he said with a little bit of a sigh. “ …That scar…was from an accident…ironic right…” he said with a very light but painful chuckle. “ …Hehe its funny…she was opposed of it…I think she was embarrassed…” he patted at his legs a little bit. “ …you have one thing in common….you both didn’t like me when we first met” he laughed little bit more just thinking about it. “ …Weird to say I think you two might have gotten along…she probably would have hit me for scaring you like I had” he felt his heart clench, trying to hide the sadness in his voice. God he missed her so much…so very much…he had loved that girl and she was taken from him too soon. Even though it was partially his fault…

“ …Ah I think that’s enough, thank’s for the massage” he said, suddenly getting up and turning to Krissy with a pained little smile. “ Do you might checking on Sophia…all this excitement today…I think I need a nap ahaha” he said, before she could answer he disappeared from the kitchen…heading toward his room down the hall downstairs…and hearing the door closed.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott leaned in once more as he flooded her face with little kisses. He groaned in protest as she pressed her finger to his lips to keep him at bay. They finally did it, and she was absolutely amazing. All of the built up passion and frustration had finally released itself and Scott felt like he was still swimming. "You're not too sore now are you?" He asked with a teasing gaze as he gently pushed some hair away from her face. As she mentioned his back Scott laughed quietly, pulling her back in and taking the chance to give her lips another kiss. "There's no better feeling than nails scratching down my back Jazmine..." He said with a grin, he was sure there were a tone of scratch marks down his back, just as she had two new love bites across her chest. "We're going to have to cover all these marks up before we get to the orientation." He said quietly as he swiftly picked her up in his arms and began to carry her upstairs so they could get ready. He was in such bliss he didn't have time to compare his experience with Jazmine. Making love to her was... Almost perfect, and it was nice to finally know they clicked in more than just one way...

----------------

"Ugh!, when the hell are they going to start?" Scott complained once more as he sat with Jazmine. They were both wearing enough clothes to hide their love marks but somehow Scott still felt like the whole world could see them. He actually felt kind of scandalous. He looked to Jazmine, putting his arm around her as he spotted Marlon and Jeza and pointed over to them. "Look who's late." He huffed with a grin as he also spotted Tom and Chanel with Liam and Sophia trailing behind them. "And they brought their crazy kids." He joked as Marlon finally strolled up and nudged him in the shoulder. "Are you talking s**t Hannaway?" He asked, giving Jazmine a two fingered salute before sitting down in the huge auditorium. It was in a side of the town that Scott had never seen before. Granted they had only been there for three days. "Of course I'm talking s**t, what else would I be doing?" He laughed as he waved to Chanel. She seemed rather quiet and it worried him for a moment until he saw Jazmine's face and suddenly he realized... Jeza was going to be able to tell what they did as soon as she looked at the girls face! She was practically beaming and it actually made Scott blush. Not that he was ashamed of what they had done, in fact he was kind of proud. They had finally consummated their marriage.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

He laid back, listening to her voice as she told him what had happened to her when she was a child. She only had good things to say about Konan and it only confused him further. He wished he could find the damn file! He wondered if she had hid it somewhere. He held her close as she told him about the abuse from her mother. He felt awful for making her relive those moments just to ease his sneaking suspisions. He felt even more guilty when he realized that it still didn't explain her file work... Domestic abuse and child abuse would be two different charges... So who was she really covering for? "I'm so sorry that happened to you Jeza..." When she said everything would be okay because she ended up with him and Liam he rolled his eyes before grinning and tickling her sides. Letting her out of his embrace he had a confused look on his face. What did she mean by being careful of people you let love you? Was she implying she was keeping herself guarded from him. Before Marlon could say anything she was already in the bathroom, closing the door.

----------------------------------

Marly
                                  glared at Scott as he looked around before siding on the seat beside him. The girls could sit together, besides he'd have Jeza all to himself when they got home. He also had a couple of questions for Scott that he was hoping he could get answered. "Watch it Scott. Wait they didn't say anything before we got here did they?" He asked actually feeling a little worried. "No man you're not that late." He smiled and nodded to Scott before looking to Jazmine and then back to Scott once more. "You guys look really happy." He said quietly, it was loud enough for Scott to see though and it made the guy blush. Marlon was no stranger to that look, he knew exactly what those two had been up to but to spare them the embarrassment he didn't say anything. 'Good evening gentlemen... Ladies." Marlon turned slightly to see a guy with his wife and simply nodded until Scott spoke up. "Hey Eric... Maria..." Marlon glanced over to Maria and was a little suprised as he realized it was the same woman he usually saw around the bistro with Scott... Wasn't she his girlfriend. Well he guessed ex girlfriend now. He tried to pay them no mind as they sat down but Scott seemed a little bothered by them. He couldn't let Scott get into a sulky mood... There were still things he wanted to ask him about Jeza...

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Chanel smiled, actually feeling a little pleased with herself when he said she was good at giving massages. "Don't get used to it Linster." She muttered as she continued to work. When Tom said the tattoo was of Sophia's mothers name Kriss faltered slightly in her massage but quickly regained herslef and concentrated hard as she worked. Bianca. Her name was Bianca. She was pretty sure that was the person he kept calling to hoping she'd give him strength, she was sure he even did it the first time they met. She listened as he told her how the scar was from the accident, it was weird how it almost seemed to cross her name out and suddenly Kriss felt horrible for asking anything. She had opened her mouth to tell him she was sorry when he told her Bianca hadn't liked him when they first met either. That they would have gotten along. That she wouldn't like him scaring her. She could hear the sadness in his voice and felt awful for asking. "Tom I--" He was already standing with that pained look on his face. Then he was gone.

--------------------

Chanel slowly walked into the auditorium with Liam and Sophia giggling and running circles around her. She sighed, looking to Tom as he found their friends and made his way over to them. Did she really screw things up already? They had just started to get along and she already made him relive a painful part of his past. Kriss plopped down next to Jeza and smiled to her and Jazmine. "Hey guys." She smiled before making sure the two children sat down as well. Her eyes glanced around the room as more worries settled in on her mind. Like what were they going to tell them during this orientation? She didn't want to hear anything about having kids. There was no way she could be a mother, she couldn't even get the laundry done properly."Someone looks nervous..." Her heart jumped as the familiar voice tickled her ear making her giggle and flick away the boy who smiled behind her. "Dereck! I thought you said you had to leave..." She questioned, was he just lying to her so she'd feel like she needed to see him. "I thought I was going home to but... Well they made me stay, me and a lot of other people actually... We kind of do some odd jobs around the compound you know... We actually have our own apartments." He said quietly before looking over to the boys, they seemed to be talking among themselves.

He turned back to Krissy and she felt a slight chill creep down her spine as he gazed into her eyes. "Actually... If you ever get a chance to slip away from your 'husband' you should give me a call, I can show you around my side of the compound okay." Kriss blushed hard, he didn't even give her a chance to decline his offer before a guy waved him down. He gave her chin a little nudge before making his way over to his friends. Kriss let out a deep breath, she had enough things to worry about.

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

Jazmine looked over to the others as they arrived, her head leaning against his shoulder. She was on cloud nine right now.....she couldn't hide it...she felt so relaxed that they had done what they did. She waved a .little not able to speak as Marlon and Jeza sat down behind them and Tom and Chanel along with the kids next to them. Her head turned to look at Scott, a dumb little smile on her face as she sat up, both their hands intertwined with one another. She laughed at how impatient Scott was and patted him on the leg. " Come on...they have to make sure everrrryone is here...not just you" she teased as Jeza laughed leaning forward as well sticking her head between the two of them. " yeah your majesty chill" she teased. Jazmine laughed a little bit before leaning up and kissing Scott's cheek lightly. It wasn't until she heard someone clearing their throat that she turned and realized that it was Maria...and her husband.

Her cheeks flared a little as the woman glared at her, her husband greeted them but she did not...that glare was so cold...almost as if she knew what they had done earlier that day. Jazmine squeezed Scott's hand a little...looking to him as if she had done something wrong. ...but had she really? They were married after all...she had a right to sleep with her own husband! Jazmine sighed but smiled a little at Scott again...either way the girl was happy that they were compatible. " im kind of nervous to what they want to talk about...." she asked thoughtfully.

Jezabella Conners

The No-Nonsense Girl, with a little QUIET on the side

Jeza glanced up seeing Maria glare at Jazmine like she had, frowning a little as she waved. " Hey Maria!" she said, watching the girl give a very awkward smile before sitting down once again. She rolled her eyes leaning over to Prissy. " Shes such an ice queen...she found out i had a crush on Scott growing up and shes never forgiven me..." she whispered, snickering a little before she was interrupted by Derek...oh it was the bartender guy? Her "friend". She smiled at him as he left, leaning into krissy a little bit. " so...the bartender is cute" she teased a little. "Someone you met outside the compound? Ex boyfriend? " she was sort of curious....yeah sure her and Tom weren't really a thing...but she was still married to the guy...Derek had sketchiness all over him. She could see Krissy make a face sketchina came up to her and crawled into her lap...causing Jeza to aww. She could Liam looking at Sophia then at Jeza's seat. She laughed. "Here kiddo...you can sit here" she said scooting over one so he could sit between her and Krissy.

Tom Linster

Tom hadn’t meant to act so odd suddenly with Krissy. Now he wasn’t upset with her or anything like that…he wished she hadn’t asked about the Tattoo. He knew eventually he had to tell her about Bianca…everything about Bianca. He wondered how she even felt about him being in love with another woman, even though she was no longer with him. When they arrived at orientation, she went to go sit with Jeza as Marlon and him sat together behind Scott and Jazmine. He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he caught Marlon looking at him. “ …Don’t ask…” he muttered, he’d tell Marlon later about her asking about Bianca and what he should do.

His eyes looked over to Krissy for a moment, seeing that someone had come over to talk to her. “ …isn’t that the guy from the party last night?” he said to Marlon, finding a little odd that he was here of all places. He had seemed really buddy buddy with Krissy at the party, not that he minded really…it was nice to see that she had another familiar face in this place…even though he didn’t know that Derek had tried to get her to run away with him to get away from Tom. They seemed like good friends…though he did seem a little too friendly…

Tom shook his head a little bit, catching himself become a little…protective? Jealous? The hell was that all about. “ Probably got stuck with someone too” he muttered, turning his head away from Krissy once the guy left.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Chanel was still blushing as Dereck had left, her bright brown eyes stealing a glance to Tom to make sure he hadn't been paying attention. The last thing she needed was to make him upset. Her heart pounded as Jeza asked her if Dereck was her ex boyfriend and she quickly denied the notion. "What no! He's just a friend..." She said quietly. Of course Dereck was just a friend, if she could even call him that... Besides although it was hard to admit to herself she felt as though she might have been developing a crush on her own husband. Either that or he had awaken her lust for him when he had taken off his shirt in front of her. Besides he had been so... Nice to her, it was weird. It was confusing. "Oh, Sophia..." She gasped feeling the little girl crawl into her lap and snuggle up to her. A sense of pride washed over Krissy as the little girl seemed to chose to snuggle up to her rather than her father.

"I see Liam has taken a liking to you." She said with a little smile as the little boy rested his head on Jeza's arm, both kids seemed to be tuckered out which pleased Krissy. She could barely keep up with them when they were hyper. Kriss glanced back over to Dereck, his gaze seemed to be locked right on her and Sophia. Her heart seemed to freeze as his eyes locked on to hers, she found herself wrapping her arms around Sophia protectively before she realized there was another guy beside him. The guy was whispering something to Dereck, he looked as though he was able to hide his emotions a lot better than Dereck but his eyes were cold... And they were locked right on to Jeza. Kriss actually felt a little uncomfortable as she glanced between the man and Jeza, wondering if the girl knew him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff