Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I heard it in a movie," Rafe explained and shrugged, turning slowly towards the human police. He did not want to go with them, to be taken away from Elia. "Just make them forget, memory, you can do that. Not like it's hard for you to do that anymore."
Elia watched them all carefully and then glanced over at Rafe. "What if you were forced to forget me? They probably have lovers.." she whispered softly, biting the inside of her cheek. She shook her head at Rafe. "I can't. They are just doing their jobs. It'll be okay.."
"I'm getting out of here."

Rafe frowned at the man sharing a cell with him in the police station he'd been taken to. The guy was dirty, with lanky hair and blood shot eyes. "Why do you mean?" he asked the guy, leaning forward on the built in bench he was sitting on.

Simon rubbed his thumb over his palm, his leg bouncing as his stringy hair swayed around his head and his grey eyes searched the room. "I've got to get out. I can't stay here any more," he grabbed on to a handful of his hair, "No one to bail me out."

"How'd you wind up in here?" Rafe asked. The man's clothes were dirty, ripped. As if he'd been living on the street. Or had been on the run. "What'd you do?"

"Thought I was homeless. Guess I kind of am. Took a hotdog from a stand some guy was handing them out, got caught. Said I stole it. Brought me here." Simon wanted to bang his head back but resisted the urge, barely. "I was so hungry though."

Rafe licked his lips, about to open his mouth when an officer came up to the door of the holding cell and banged a boom stick against the bars.

"Rafe. You're bail is paid," the officer said, putting keys in to a lock to allow Rafe out. "Lucky guy too, hot chick did it."

"Let me out too," Simon spoke up, but didn't move from the corner he'd been in since being brought here.

Rafe rose and walked out of the cell, the officer just ignored Simon and slammed the door back shut behind him. "Who is that guy?" Rafe asked the cop as he was guided towards the front.

The guard snorted, "He's a bum who stole something. Now we have to keep him here. Damn bastards."

Rafe just frowned and glanced back once more to look at the man he had shared a cage with for afew hours. He studied Simon closer. The clothes he wore were nice, which mean they were expensive, they just looked like rags because they were dirty and ripped. Once the cell was out of few, Rafe turned forward once more until he caught sight of Elia. And Damien and Kiyo, all waiting for him.
Elia hurried over to Rafe and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close to her. "I was worried about you being in there," she said, nodding her head as she looked up at him.
"It was alright," Rafe whispered, hugging her tight to his chest, ignoring Damien and Kiyo for now. "Do you have extra money? There was a man in there that I want to help out. There's no reason for him to be in there and no one is going to bail him out." He nuzzled against her neck for a moment, "He was strange, but I'd still like to help."
Elia blinked a few times, tilting her head to the side for a moment. "I didn't pay for the bail, since someone doesn't get out of the house to work, we don't have a lot of extra money. Kiyo and Damien paid for your bail. You'll have to ask them."
Simon was cleaned up and dressed back in finery that he actually loved. It was nice to not be in the rags any longer. His face was freshly shaved and his hair trimmed. He. Was. Gorgeous. To say the least. A man of power, he loved every minute of it. Looking at himself in the mirror, Simon gave himself a charming grin before leaving the bathroom of the home Rafe and Elia had brought him to in the country. "Thank you," he said once he found them in the living room. Their emotions played off him, but it was easily ignored.

Rafe stood up when Simon entered and he smiled, "Yeah, no problem," he said, "I just wanted you out. You seemed out of it in the holding cell."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff