Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

This is a private role-play between WilfullAbyss and Melinda Amaure . You are free to read along but please no stealing or interruptions please.

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

❛❛ Darren James Lawson ❜❜

User Image

But you can call me ⊱ Detective Lawson, Dare, Darren, or DJ
                          I was born ⊱ 25 years ago on⊱ February 18th
                          Oh, and yes I am a ⊱ male
                          If LOVE was a thing, I would like ⊱ women
                          I'm pretty good at ⊱ solving crimes
                          Portrayed by ⊱ Jesse Spencer
                          Post color ⊱ Orange

❛❛ Dante Wade Marcelo ❜❜

User Image

But you can call me ⊱ Dante or Wade
                          I was born ⊱ 24 years ago on⊱ January 28th
                          I'm pretty good at ⊱ gang related crimes
                          Portrayed by ⊱ Gaspard Ulliel
                          Post color ⊱ Brown

❛❛ Donald Joshua Parker ❜❜

User Image

But you can call me ⊱ The Don, Don, or Parker
                          I was born ⊱ 51 years ago on⊱ January 15th
                          I'm pretty good at ⊱ being a mob boss
                          Portrayed by ⊱ Liam Neeson
                          Post color ⊱ Navy

Beloved Friend

❛❛ Eʟɪsᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Aᴍᴇʟɪᴀ Rᴏsᴇ Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ❜❜

Melinda Amaure

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But you can call me ⊱ Amy, Lia, Rose, or if I know you well Elis
                          I was born ⊱ 24 years ago on⊱ June 2nd
                          Oh, and yes I am a ⊱ Female
                          If LOVE was a thing, I would like ⊱ Guys
                          I'm pretty good at ⊱ More illegal activities then I care to talk about

xxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯ м y ℓ ι ғ є ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
biography goes here

xxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯ ι v є в є є и т σ ℓ δ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
personality goes here

POST COLOR
789693 aka Gray-Green ish

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: local diner 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: focused
◎--------------◎--------------◎--------------◎

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Darren moans and rolls over in his bed smashing his alarm clock several times before the room finally falls back into silence. Four in the morning, the sun is not even awake yet. Why the hell is he? Oh right, work... Work that he was stuck at until just two hours ago. What ever gave him the bright idea that making detective was a good thing? Lead detective of the Special Investigations Division. It sure did sound cool and certainly looks good on his resume as well. The name and title was the only thing fancy about it though. When it is all boiled down he is more or less a decorated officer that gets stuck dealing with all the crappy gangs and narcotics jobs that nobody wants. Not exactly a sought after thing in this business but somebody has to do it.

He sits up and leans over on the bed resting his elbows on his knees and his face in his palms trying to rouse himself awake. "Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?" Darren cannot help but smirk as he hears his cellular phone going off. Of course all of the guys, his partner included, give him hell for using that as his ringtone but he cannot help himself. He can still recall sitting indian style on the floor of the living room in his pajamas every night with his father watching Cops. That is a big part of the reason he actually choose to get into this line of work. That and the fact that his father was brutally murdered and the local law enforcement did barely so much as lift a finger to even try to solve the case. A case that has long since gone cold much to his displeasure.

Darren reaches over on his night stand snagging his phone and presses the green button as he puts it against his ear.

"Yeah, Danny?"

His partner of course, always on his a** about this or that. The two exchange several words about a case they have been working on before making plans to meet at the local diner for breakfast and a hot cup of joe. Shocking to most people but Darren and Danny in particular highly dislike doughnuts and make sure to steer clear of any Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' when they are in uniform for obvious reasons. Of course the two rarely wear uniforms anymore since joining the S.I.D., that is unless they are scouted to attend a big social event or a funeral for a fallen comrade.

About thirty minutes later bells are heard jingling as Darren steps inside the local diner and takes a look around to find his partner. Danny lays eyes on him and waves him over to a booth in the corner where he already has a pot of coffee and two mugs sitting on the table. The two order their breakfast and begin mulling over job related details before Danny gets a call and has to take off. Naturally he leaves Darren alone to finish his meal and sticks him with the bill. Yup, good old Danny...

Regular Text ○ "Speech - Darren" ○ "Speech - Others male" ○ ''Speech - Others female''

Melinda Amaure

Beloved Friend

User Image
GPS;; Echo Night Club ---- Fave Diner Facebook Status;; Fustrated & Embarissed Comments;; Sorry for delay.. life

Sitting atop a solid oak dest was a woman hardly braking into her mid twenties but clearly she held more power then any of there others in the room. Her eyes drifted lazily over the faces of the men around her and snorted. "Four fights, twelve puckers, and three that are likely onto the road of death... Has last call be ordered?" She asked her town impatient as she watched the men. Shift about where they stood eyes on her but not. "Excuse me someone going to answer or should I get my father on the phone?" She said her those calm her eyes speaking her threat for her.

"Yes we have, but it does not seem like its mattered that much." One of the men in his late thirties said his tone rough and abrasive to the ears.

The woman slid off the table and stood crossing her over her chest as she walked about the room waving between the men. "Then make it ******** happened! I do not want to spend the rest of my night here babysitting these dumb a** ******** who don't know when to stop. You get them the ******** out of here and close this place down I'm out of here!" She said having had her final straw snapped as she stalked to the door. "Have fun explaining to my father because I sure as hell am not." She said simply and left the room, and then the building waving off all the people offering her drinks and drugs. Once outside in the cool night air she let her eyes close a moment and waved the bar man over after a moment.

"Your car's being brought around Elisabeth, sorry you have had such a foul night. Surly some of the news delivered could have waiting till tomorrow." The man said and gave her a king smile.

Elis smiled softly and nodded to him. "Thank you James, get home soon." She said and once her car was brought around and the man behind the wheel was out she slid behind the wheel. Once the door slammed she flicked on the radio and through it into drive and was off like a bat out of hell.

With some faced driving more then illegal actions taken as well but she was far from caring. She just wanted as far from the night club and her father as she could be and that lead her to one place. After some time she ended up at her fave little dinner in a part of the city she had spent many years wishing she had been born to one of the families that lived here. With a sigh she parked a few blocks away and made the walk thought the cool morning air.

Walking in the door, the b***h had left itself outside as she slipped into the dinner a kind smile on her face as she greeted the staff working. She giggled and smiled with them though her eyes drifted over to the two men sitting in the corner both, she pulled her eyes from them and grabbed a table and sat. She ate her meal and then it happened; the male that caught her eye first was finally left alone. She stood with her mug of coffee in her hands and made to walk over to him and simply say hello but it all went wrong.

She tripped and landed nearly on his lap her coffee all over him and her eyes scrunched so tight she wanted to scream. Pulling herself up and away from him and sighed. "I'm sorry, I just meant to come over and say hello and now I've drenched you with coffee." She said and shook her head as one of the waitresses ran over with towels. Elis blushed deeply and chewed her lip. "If you don't live close by I got a flat that's not far could at least wash your stuff for you and offered you a shower." She said for once actually lost for words.

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: local diner 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: calm

Darren retrieves the rag from the waitress who was in the process of trying to clean the coffee spill. He proceeds to wipe himself off slightly before cleaning the table and seat, all the while acknowledging Elis.

"It's okay, there is no need for all of them. Accidents happen."

He finishes drying up the liquid and hands the now drenched rag back off to the waitress before directing his attention to Elis.

"You are okay though, right? That was a pretty nasty fall you had there."

"Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?" Darren's phone begins to go off, interrupting their brief conversation. He makes a face, apparently not very pleased by this. Then grabs his cell from off of the table to answer it.

"This is Darren. Yeah. Uhuh. We talked about this last night Danny... Yes, I told you that already. I did to. Okay, sure. I'll get right on that."

Before he is able to say anything further the line goes dead. He shakes his head in disapproval and hangs up the phone, slipping it into his pocket. He looks back at Elis.

"Sorry about that. Friend of mine is a little commanding sometimes... Well, most of the time. No, pretty much all of the time. He's a tyrant, real pain in my a**. We work together though so I'm kind of stuck with him. I'm Darren by the way, under the circumstances it is still nice to meet you. And I appreciate the offer but that really is not a good idea, me going back to your place I mean. Not that I am trying to sound bossy or anything but you shouldn't be offering to show a strange guy where you live. That is unless you have giant room mates or dogs that would kick my a** if anything happened. Not that I would do anything but..."

His voice trails off as he looks away briefly and a small smile curls up the side of his mouth.

"I'm rambling, sorry. Haven't had my coffee yet this morning, at least not the way I usually have it."

He looks back at her with a friendly smile.

"How about we try this again and just start all over?"

He puts his hand out in her general direction.

"I'm Darren and you would be?"

Regular Text ○ "Speech - Darren" ○ "Speech - Others male" ○ ''Speech - Others female''

Melinda Amaure

Beloved Friend

User Image
GPS;; Fave Diner Facebook Status;; Embarissed Comments;; ..

Elis was beat read as she handed over the now empty mug to the waitress and shifted a bit keeping most of her weight off her right ankle witch now throbbed. He had started talking and then moved right onto asking her if she was all right, but in the moment of time that she hesitated his sell phone went off and she was gladly able to get to get past that question for now. As she stood there she found herself staring rather rudely and was about to walk away when he hung up and started talking again. She listened quietly as he complained about his friend and work partner and that was all well in good. She listened till he started saying she should not have offered him what she did and all that.

That pissed her off but once again before she could get two words in edge wide he was speaking again and she had not dance to say a word. However, at the end of this little rant like thing he finally said something that she could agree with. Her shoulders relaxed and she sighed softly as he held his hand out to her. Without even thinking she took a step forward winced and quickly took her weight back off the foot then took his hand and shook it lightly. "I'm Amy, it's nice to meet you." She said with a kind smile in return and then took the seat across from him.

"Well, to answer question number one. I am fine my ankle is likely sprained but it is no big deal really. For statement number two. I live in a flat in a rich part of town with private security everywhere, I have an alarm system, three flat makes, and between the four of use we have 6 dogs ranging from shepherds to tiny little rat things I wish we did not have." She said and smiled gently. "I think I would be safe if you did take up my offer, I also am a black belt in a few different types of marshal arts. I got picked on as a kid and my dad did something about it." She said and laughed a little.

She watched him then flagged down a waitress getting herself a new coffee before turning to him. "You wan't anything?" She asked just trying to make conversation and to keep it flowing she would hate to have to fake a phone call just to leave. This guy seemed interesting and something about him made her want to get to know him and she was not quite sure why.

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: xxx 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: xxx

Darren takes his seat back at the booth where he was previously sitting before nodding his head.

"Uh, yeah. Can I just get another cup of coffee please? Black."

The waitress jots down what they ordered before turning and walking away. Darren redirects his attention over to Amy.

"Sorry if I came off a bit big brotherish, I wasn't trying to be. Just a bit of a habit of mine. I have just seen way too many bad things happen to girls who make bad decisions. Not that you make bad decisions or anything..."

Darren's voice trails off realizing that what he has said can easily be misconstrued.

"Oh boy... I'm on a roll today, aren't I?"

The waitress returns with their drinks, setting them before each of them. Darren takes his cup and lifts it off the table as he thanks the lady before she walks away. He takes a sip from his coffee before saying anything more.

"So six dogs huh? That's a lot. I used to have a dog but my job has kind of taken over my life so I don't really have the time to be taking care of another living creature right now. Good that you know some self defense, can never be too careful nowadays."

Melinda Amaure

Beloved Friend

User Image
GPS;; Fave Diner Facebook Status;; Embarissed & Laughing my brains out Comments;; Sorry for delay its been a hell of a week for me.

Elis tried very, very heard not to laugh as she watched his face and listened to him try so, so hard to not make an a** of himself. She watched him and just let him go her eyes rolling over him as she drank in his eyes. The moment she really stopped to look at his eyes was the moment she slipped into a day dream and away from his banter and blundering. She watched him and sighed gently as the waitress came back. She pulled her mind away long enough to shake her head to whatever he said.

"No no, not at all."

Her voice was strong and honest even if she did not really know to what she was answering. She lifted her coffee and held it close but not drinking from it. Her mind was lost on the contemplation of his eyes and his mouth, and in truth just about all of him. It was then she took a sip of her coffee gasped spilling some down herself witch broke the seal of silence she had on herself as she laughed putting her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my stars... I have no luck with coffee today it seems." She said and shook her head a little. "If It was not for my roommate I would not have my little girl and my big fat lazy hound..." She said and tried to get the giggles under control.

"Yes well I got picked on a lot as a kid so I told my father I wanted to learn how to fight back. He always wanted a son, so when I said I wanted to learn to fight he did no question."

She said and shook her head a little bit and started dabbing at the coffee she spilled on herself.

"Want to maybe get out of here before I manage to spill more coffee and make more of an a** out of myself?"

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: diner 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: calm

"Um, yeah. We can certainly do that. I'm sure the wait staff here will be more than happy to see us go anyway."

Darren gives Elisabeth a boyish smile as he slips out of the booth and digs in his back pocket to retrieve his wallet. He pulls out some bills and tosses them onto the table before placing the wallet where it previously was.

"I have to warn you though. I don't usually get much free time to myself so I'm almost positive any moment now I will be getting a call from my partner and have to leave. I don't want to come off as rude when I have to go so I figured I would at least let you know ahead of time."

Darren begins leading Elis toward the exit of the diner as he continues talking.

"We should probably stop by your place though so that you can get a clean shirt on. I will just wait outside, I don't mind.".

Melinda Amaure

Beloved Friend

User Image
GPS;; Fave Diner Facebook Status;; Embarissed & Laughing my brains out Comments;; Sorry for delay its been a hell of a week for me.

Elis smiled softly. "That's fine I could get called into my second job at any moment... They are not so nice about letting me get any sleep." She said and followed him to the door and then outside and took in a slow beep breath of the morning air.

"I would not make you wait outside... My front entrance if you feel you must wait some where but I will not have you waiting outside." She said and pointed down the street.

"That way my dear man. No need for a car it's but a block and a half away and you can't miss the place." She said and started walking, she made a note not to ask about his work. As much as she wanted to know more about him that thing she needed was him to find out exactly who she was. Something told her that Gang leaders daughter was not on the list of dateable people for a lot of the men she was interested in.

The walk was short and rather easy since they were headed into one of the inner areas of the town. She hopped he would not question on that.. even more so once he saw her flat and the fact that for having as many roommates as she did you would never be able to know. She walked a ways then stopped and point at a two story building that stood out like a sore thumb. The things was all metal and glass and screamed I'm richer then you think I am. She knew that many people knew this place belonged to the gang and she simply hopped that he would thing her just someone ranting a room for a rather hefty price because she could.

"Here we are.. home sweet home. Come on lets get in and out before anyone rolls their drunken asses out of bed or one of our phones starts going off."

With that head she headed to the door punched in her key code and they were inside. She kicked her shoes off and smiled to him.

"I'll be right back. Sure you don't want a clean short or something? We keep a stock of brand new stuff here because well they party tends to follow some of my roommates home and those they bring need changes of clothing." She said letting him figure out the implied meaning behind her worlds.

She stuffed her hands in her pants pockets and waited for his response before she disappeared up the stirs and into the floor above.

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: Elis' home 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: xxx 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: calm

Darren follows along beside Elis as they head down the sidewalk in the direction of her home. Once she comes to a stop and points up at a rather large building he peers up at it, somewhat squinting with the sun glaring back at him. It only takes him a second to realize where he was. This particular building is home to several criminals known to be involved in gang activity. Why this seemingly innocent girl would be hauled up here is tad confusing to him. Perhaps she has taken on friends that aren't exactly virtuous but are good at keeping their dastardly deeds hidden from her. Or maybe she is one of those people and has an ugly skeleton hiding in her closet. He glances away from the building to look over at her with a raised eyebrow. Trying to figure out which of the two could actually be the case. She appears practically harmless, could she really be as villainous as the type of people known to call this place home? Darren shakes the thoughts out of his head, he's overthinking the situation. He follows her inside the vast structure before she offers him a clean shirt. To which he looks down at his own that now has a fairly sized coffee stain on it.

"I can always just run by my house and change but if you insist I would certainly appreciate it."

He takes a look around the inside of the home seeing what seems to be the aftermath of a crazy New Year's party. Beer and liquor bottles everywhere, as well as what appears to be the faint smell of marijuana. Darren returns his attention to Elis.

"Should probably hurry though, I'm sure your room mates will be waking up any moment now."

Not that he wants her to get the impression that he does not want to meet her friends or anything of that sort but more the fact that there is a very good possibility that any of the people residing here just may be someone he has arrested prior to this date. Last thing he needs right now is to be walking into the lion's den and getting himself killed.

Beloved Friend

User Image
GPS;; My Place Facebook Status;; Relaxed Comments;; Sorry that was not as nice a post as I wanted

Elis slipped into her room and turned her laptop on before stripping from her coffee covered clothing and quickly into a pair of jeans, tshirt, and a light sweater. Once she was done that she grabbed her lptop and shot a message to the other members of the house. The message was simple and sweet simply telling them she had a a none member in the house and if they came out of their rooms she would kill them. After sending it and waiting for the dings that the message had been seen by everyone she slipped from her room into the spare room. She ignoredwhatever lower member had decided to crash in the spare room and went to the closset.

Now with clean shirt in hand she Headed back to the door and the lovely man waiting for it. "I agree 100% we should get out of here." She said with a grin and tossed the shirt to him as she paused beside the door flipped throught the stack of mail as she waited for him to change. "What now? We are no longer coffee stained at the very least."

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image
01⋯⋯⋯ location: Elis' home 02⋯⋯⋯ OOC: Sorry for the delayed response, haven't had a lot of free time in awhile. Things should be better from now on. 03⋯⋯⋯ mood: Calm

After being given a clean shirt Darren asks where the restroom is and disappears briefly before returning to Elis' side with the coffee stained shirt in his hand.

"I'm sorry I really appreciate the clean shirt and all but I have to go. I just received a phone call from my boss and something very important just came up. I hate to leave on such short notice but maybe we can get together again sometime soon?"

Darren digs in his back pocket for his wallet that he opens before pulling out a business card and handing it over to Elis. It has his name, number, and job title as well as a business number and e-mail address.

"If you are too busy or simply do not want to, that is also okay. I really must be going though, it was nice meeting you."

He exits the room and hurries down to the main street back on his way toward the diner where he had previously parked his vehicle.

Beloved Friend

User Image
GPS;; My Place Facebook Status;; unsure Comments;; That's quite alright, sorry no colors replying from tablet and that's hard.

Elis stood quietly as she watched him retreat down the road before she closed the door and looked down at the business card. "You have to be ******** kidding me......" She swore loudly as she stared at the job tittle on the little card. "Can't have anything that's simple can ya Elis... not even this time." She mummbled as she stuffed the card in her pocket and headed for the kitchen. As if to make things any better the tell tail heavy foot falls of her 'roommate' sounded on the stairs and then right into the kitchen.

"What was that little about Elisabeth? You know damn well if you are bringing an outsider over we need more warning then that..... who was it anyways?" Th deep Ritch tones of the males voice sounded from behind her.

Elis turned around and smiled gently. "Sorry about that Gabe, I spilt coffee allike over some poor guy and just popped in to get him a shirt. New everyone would still be sleeping since it is the Crack of dawn after all." She said with a shrug and moved about the kitchen grabbing a coffee mug before starting a fresh pot.

Gabe eyed her carefully before he sat at the counter. He was a tall guy, built like a truck and just as deadly. He was also her bodyguard -well more like babysitter but no one would say that out loud. "You were supposed to be home right after work. Do I need to start tailing you again? You know the conditions of you living here and not with your father." He said his tone calm and relaxed but the threat was very clear.

"No you damn well dont, I went for coffee I tripped and dumped mine on the lap of some guy felt bad brought him over gave him a shirt and he left.... nothing to it." Elis hissed back at him as she filled her mug her back to him. "Did not even give him my real name... he thinks my name is Amy and I'm some struggling young woman just trying to make her way." She added as she turned and looked at him. "Just drop it okay.... im going to go finish my paper that's due tomorrow and go to bed. I do have class and work this evening after all." She said, and with that left the room not giving him a chance for a reply.

Once safely in her bedroom she pulled out the card and stared at it a while. "Detective Lawson, lead detective of the Special Investigations Division. I wonder what you would say if you knew that you just spent time with the daughter of the man you have spent years trying to take down..... Oh what a great impression that would make of me." She mummbled as she opened her laptop and started typing up an email from her dumy account under the name Amy James.

Hello,

Well Detective is one hell of a tittle I must say, well since I know something more then your name it's only fair you know something more about me. I'm in school for Law, criminal justice to be specific. I'm almost done too, only have to finish out this semester and I'm a good to start working.

I would like to hang out with you again sometime, however all this week I'm stuck working at club Echo. Friend from school got me the job, tips are good and it has saved me from not having enough to pay for school.... Some of the things that go on there.... that I could do without seeing or even better knowing about. Anyways between that and class I'm not sure how much free time I might have. Drop me a line and if you get a chance and I'll see what I can do.

Was nice meeting you,
Amy

Once she hit send Elis half closed the laptop pulled her hair from the ponytail and dropped into her bed like a sack of bricks to sleep at least a little before she had to get up and go to class. She actually was studying law, just her reasons might be diffrences then those to witch the rest of the gang seem to think.

WilfullAbyss

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces