Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Aya followed Azure into the place. It seemed a bit empty until a red head popped her head around a door. She quickly dropped her jaw a bit in shock that Azure was there. "H-hi Luna.." Aya said shyly. She always though Luna was super nice and very outgoing in the club. She would even come around and talk to Aya sometimes which made her happy.

"Knowing you you are trying to take the burden on yourself."

"That's exactly what he's doing!" Aya spoke up. "I don't think it's very good for him to feel that way..." She said, lowering her head. "Y-you died...?" She asked. Aya gulped hard. She hasn't thought about it since they first got to this world. She looked at Azure, then back to Luna. "I-it's okay. Thanks for your kindness though." She said, giving her a warm smile. "Maybe... maybe we should go there tonight Azure. If you're up for it..." she said to him. From what Luna said, if it's true, then a fight will more than likely break out. It made her a bit nervous, but their top priority was to find everyone.

Generous Citizen

User Image
User Image
Azure Kainoa

Luna smiled nodding "Of course the idiot is, he holds all burdens of the club members and club himself hiding behind that armored look he always has." She looked down shivering "Yes I died. Once the feeling of fading away is something I couldn't deal with...Which is why I decided to do what I'm good at." she gently hugs the two smiling "Do come tonight. I need to get back to work and finish a few orders still." She says running back to the back room. Azure nodded quietly "Yeah let's go get our reward and start leveling up we will go tonight..." He said ready to accept whatever happens even if he ended up dying for what he did to the others taking Aya's hand gently starting to walk back towards the castle again still looking down nervously
User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Aya nodded at Luna. She knew he was hard headed and needed to cool it a bit. Nothing that happened was his fault. He didn't know this would happen, if he did he wouldn't have been sucked in too. She felt a bit bad. But when Luna started talking about dying, it made her super nervous. Almost really just too scared to go out but she knew she had to do it. Aya smiled when Luna came over to hug the two of them. She felt so loved. She loved hugs but never got them often. When Luna ran to the back room, Aya looked up at Azure. "We have to go." She said, walking out the door while holding his hand.

Generous Citizen

User Image
Azure Kainoa

Azure nodded knowing they didn't have a choice in the matter he led the way to the castle first a knight outside smiling at them "Perfect we just finished the rewards here you go." he said as a pop up appeared with a large amount of gold and potions Azure bowed as he hit accept "Thank you." he said turning towards the exit of the town "Let's get training now." he said as they reached outside "Check the list of bounties the level and difficulty are marked pick one and we will go after it." He said still holding her hand gently looking around at the NPCs walking around outside to their homes and farms smiling "This place is so peaceful...."
User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

User Image
Aya followed Azure to the castle. When the knight gave them the reward, Lucia bowed to him also. "T-thankyou very much!" She said before running back to Azure. Aya nodded her head when Azure spoke of starting to train. When they reached the outside of the town, Aya stood there in awe. "You're right, it's beautiful." She told him. The colors were just so vibrant and beautiful and peaceful unlike back home. "Oh uhm.." She hummed as she looked at the bounty. "Uhmm, level 15?" She asked him.

Generous Citizen

User Image

Azure Kainoa

Azure nodded walking towards the mountain a little further away drawing his sword as they neared enemies "From the books I read this away aside from the bounty is surrounded by bandits like our friend in the tavern. There is a small farm village near there that made the request. Apparently the bandits and the leader have been ruining the crops. To get there we need to fight through wolves and be careful apparently the road has a chance to have thieves come up." He explains as pack of wolves starts to circle around the two, Azure smirks charging them slicing through them quickly "If I can beat ghosts that are a pain to beat with physical damage I can beat some wolves." He says smiling before sighing "To beat my father Aya...To surpass him." he says looking up to the sky as they walk. "That is....was my dream I should say."
User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

User Image
Aya drew her new wand from the inventory, helping Azure with the wolves that came out to attack them. "Wow, how rude." She said to Azure when he spoke of hat the bandits would do. "We'll show them." She said, giving a small sigh, and catching up to him. "Surpass him?" She asked. "What does he do that you would want to surpass him in? This game?" She asked him. It as something that was his dream for a while, but after changing his sentence to 'was', it made her think a bit. Maybe this was the thing he would surpass his father in.

Generous Citizen

User Image

Azure Kainoa

Azure smirks his eyes getting serious as they work "There is a reason I hold the blame on myself for this." he says as they reach the village around the time the bandit attacks happen "This is what I will surpass him with, you are right. The reason I doubt my father is behind this is this is my world every note I've read in the books... My dream is to create a game to surpass him, now the game has become a reality. A reality I dragged my friends to so I'm going to get you guys out then I will make sure no one gets stuck here again." he said looking down near the end not sure how any of this happened and worried it will continue happening before looking at the horizon to the oncoming bandits "You can hate me later for hiding that, but for now eyes front. I don't know how but everything here knows me and those I know."

He smirked slowly walking towards the group of bandits coming toward the town his sword in his hand ready as they approached slashing at him he raised his shield blocking most of the damage before pushing them back "I'm your target kill me and the village is defenseless, either way your boss is my target." he says to taunt them into a circle around him "Aya don't hold back the are far enough away from the village magic won't hit it so unleash your power again next time they are all against my shield finish it in one go." he said with a warm smile to her as he raised his shield to block the attacks only taking full damage from the attack from behind
User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

User Image
Aya listened to Azures story intently as her anxiety kicked up seeing a few rows of bandits heading their way. As Aya listened, she quickly became so sad, because she too had problems in a way with her father. 'B-but it's not your fault...' She thought quickly in her mind. before he said the word hate again. Hate. such a strong word. She could never hate him. Aya nodded as she slowly looked back at the bandits and watched as Azure made the first attack. She stayed back at first, just to take out her spell book. she put it away, and took out her bow and arrows. "I know." She said before aiming and firing a ice crystal arrow into the first guy's chest. He quickly fell to the ground. She watched, a bit in shock at how she just killed someone, but kind of liked it. She fired five more arrows before switching to her staff. She missed twice, but killed three bandits. She started to chant something again quietly to herself as she walked towards the men and women coming towards her and Azure. She body began to float , and when she opened her eyes, they were a piercing white. She slowly raised her staff as she finished her chant, and rained down shards of ice down on the bandits. She watched as many got impaled, and crushed, and most died. She slowly floated back down to the ground. "S-sorry you can finish the rest.." She said, catching her breath as she sat on the ground, waving her hand towards Azure. She watched as her leveling bar went up, and finally reached level 17.

Bow and arrow
Ice crystals

Generous Citizen

User Image

Azure Kainoa

Azure nodded with a smile wincing a bit as the shards that hit the nearby bandits shattered a hit him for a decent chunk of damage he smiled looking at the final three bandits, he pointed at the largest one unequipping his shield and taking his sword in both hands letting out a loud roar running out both of them slashing at the front two guards punching the leader ahead to break the three up smirking looking at his sword "Show me your power friend." the sword gave a light glow as he fought of the two bodyguards slashing them down after the fight and smiling looking at the leader

"You are my target I'm glad you didn't make me find you."
Azure said in a cold voice his eyes shifting to a serious dark look as he pulled his sword back charging at the leader they cross swords and he smirks "For the crimes committed against these people you are condemned!" they go at it slash at each other neither avoid as Azure drops low again and smiles "This is it." the sword's glow brightened surrounding his sword hand and smiles slashing "Sword of the Guardian unleash." the light vanished as Azure began slashing harder and faster until the leader dropped dead and the bounty complete appeared

He looks back at Aya "Good work." he smiles gently as he falls to the ground at low health again "I will hold the burden of this world with this sword." he said drinking a potion rolling onto his back his armor scratched up but nothing broken "Good idea on the new armor Aya saved me now" he said standing up slowly walking up to her
User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

User Image
Aya finally drank her first bottle of potion when she got her breath back. As soon as she drank it all, she stared at the empty bottle that was held in her hand, then dissapeared. She started to click her tongue, and squinted her eyes. "Hmm.. Not too bad." She said softly as she looked back at the maniac she called Azure. She started to think about what he said earlier. She didn't blame him. In a way, this is kind of fun, and really scary too. But she has him, and with out him, she probably would have died already. Aya finally snapped back to reality as she watched Azure fall to the ground and drink a potion. She could see the mission was now cleared, and it played a small victory song in her ears. She got up, and waited for Azure to come to her side. "Good job." She said, giving him a big smile and a thumbs up.

Generous Citizen

User Image

Azure Kainoa

Azure nodded with a smile as he slowly walked to the village leader that watched the fight smiling and thanking him Azure nodded accepting the reward and walked back to Aya "Let's go home." he said pulling her close as he pulled out two town crystals returning them to the center of town he smiled letting her go "So we were meeting everyone tonight right?" he asked nervously looking towards the direction of the inn sighing a bit "Well we still have a little time it looks like."

(sorry short brain dead and i lost my original one T-T)
User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

User Image
Aya watched as Azure walked over to the village leader and got his rewards before walking back to her. "Okay." She said to him. When Azure pulled her in close to him, she couldn't help but blush. She closed her eyes as they teleported back to the town, and when she parted from him, she kind of wished she didn't have to. "Yeah, we have to see everyone." She told him as she looked around. "We could eat now or wait later. And if we eat later we could train or go back to the inn and relax. I mean, It would be better for you to calm your nerves before seeing them I would at least think." She said, staring up at him.

((it's okay. I know that feeling all too well.))

Generous Citizen

User Image

Azure Kainoa

Azure shrugged smiling "That's fine then I know we have to." He scratched his head and smiled patting her head "Give me some time to clear my head alright I need to go chat with some of the towns people." He said smiling as he kissed her forehead gently before walking away "Be safe alright. I'll see you at the tavern tonight." he said walking towards the castle first "First stop get the quest that should free them. Second find a Monk trainer so I can practice hand to hand skills. Third the tavern." He said looking down nervously as he walked before reaching the castle where the guards stop him "Sorry the King is currently in a meeting with the nobles around town, your efforts are appreciated but please come here tomorrow." He sighed nodding at the guards as he turned to walk towards what looked like a far eastern dojo. He smiled and stepped inside putting his weapon in his inventory

"Hello? Where is the Master of this place." Azure called out sidestepping quickly before tripping over his armor avoiding a tall man smirking "Hello child of the sword. I must say for being armored you can move quite quickly." Azure smiled giving a thumbs up "Where I'm from if I didn't have speed I'd be late for everything this armor is still taking getting used to though. Anyway I came to train a bit as a Monk my last few fights have required a few unarmed strikes, and I need them to do more." the man shakes his head "You don't need more just to become better. Your heart is heavy with burden, to progress anywhere you need to find balance then return to me." Azure froze but nodded bowing, playing through monk quest lines before he knew this to be true and smiled turning around walking outside he sighed sitting on the ground leaning against the back wall of the tavern
User ImageUser Image
~Aya Drevis~

User Image
Aya smiled at Azure when he patted her head. But then lost her smile when he said he needed some time to clear his head. Of course she could understand that but she was hoping for something else. Aya shook her head. 'Oh, don't be weird and think about that...' She thought before he kissed her forehead and started walking away. "Ah, bye." She said waving. Aya sighed as she watched him walked away, and wondered what could have really happened if she told him what was on her mind.

Aya started making her way towards the town after Azure left. She kept sighing even though she knew it wouldn't help anything. She looked at the time in the corner of her screen and noticed she still had a little while before having to meet Azure back at the tavern. Although, she didn't want to be alone, and thought she'd go early. Thinking about what may happen and what Luna said about the feelings of the other club members made her a little worried. She could feel the sweating in her palms start to form. She rubbed her hand on her skirt, and stared at the front of the tavern. She took a deep breath, and started to walk in, before seeing something behind the building. She silently walked behind, and peeked her head around the wall, only to see Azure sitting there. "Oh... hi." She said softly as she looked down at him. "I see you've come here early too." She said, sitting beside him. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff