Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Babe, I ain't no Superman, Edward Cullen or Prince Charming.

Abel rubbed the back of his neck, "sorry if I scared you. It's just that... this is kinda private, I couldn't let Belle see me." He gestured down the hall, "shall we go?" They started to walk and once they were far enough away, Abel started to speak, hands shoved in his pockets. "So, I called you out here for Ash and Belle's birthday, but I also had another reason, if you haven't already picked up on that." He looked down the hall, "I've already figured out that something was kind of messed up with their childhood, and there was... an incident I heard about accidentally." He swallowed, remembering when he was looking for Ash and following her scent, when it led him towards the nurse he got concerned and started to rush, but what he heard on the other side of the door was the nurse talking to Ash... "was there a reason for Ash to be depressed when she was growing up?" He asked, nervously, "reason for her to say... need to have a nurse check up on her yearly to be sure she didn't try to--" he struggled, "well, try to take her life again?" He turned his bright blue eyes on to John, searching for answers.

Hell, I don't even like the colors, the glitter or the white horse.

"So, stop waiting for me to come around."
...Johnathon...

This old routine will drive you mad
It's just a mumble never spoken out loud
Sometimes you can't even recall the sound of his laughter.
Oh, well did you ever really know the sound?

"Nah, man, I understand, just a little surprised." John said as he shrugged. "Well..." He listened and grew somber. "Here, get in." He said as he got to his blue rental car. Once he had toe doors closed, he turned his music off. "I told you that my mom was pretty... brutal towards them..." He said softly. "But... Ash... She never really took the beatings. The day that Belle took a really bad punishment because of her..." He said as he drove off.

Sometimes you don't even know how you're still standing.
Well she looks at you now, and you see how.

Well you look at her now, and you know how.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel was really quiet as he listened to the whole story about how Ash had overdosed, he was grave as he formed a fist. "It makes sense, I guess... Even knowing Belle now she'd never let Ash get hurt." He vaguely remembered how she used to treat him before they got to know each other. "I have another question, have the two of them ever seemed... different to you? I mean, in a way that seems kind of off somehow."

...Johnathon...

John was glad there was someone else to be worried about Ash... And it seemed that Bell was cared for very well also. At the vampires second question, John frowned. He looked very thoughtful as he drove. "Different..." He slowly nodded. "Yeah, man, I guess I never really thought anyone else noticed." He said as he looked over at Abel, stopping at a stop light. "I feel like I need to watch out for Belle... Because she is so protective of Ash, she is completely selfless. I always thought it was off, just how selfless Belle was when It came to Ash." He said. His actual eye color seemed to get lighter as he spoke. "And then there is Ash... She is too... Intuitive for her own good. I don't think she even knows half of the things in her mind."

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel hummed, "well, Belle was always obviously different in her essence, and Ash was always somewhat different, but then... today Belle's essence was overwhelming whenever she was watching Ash and Ash's had changed..." he paused, "I've never heard of an essence changing before... I'm just... so young." He shook his head. "Maybe when my father comes home he can read her, he's much more experienced at such things then me."

...Johnathon...

John frowned as he listened to Abel. "Perhaps... Your father is rather wise in that sort of stuff." He thought of Abel's mothers family. They tried to have John find a way to annul the marriage between their dear Mina. Of course, there was no way to do that without them filing for divorce. They did not like her husband. From what John saw though... They really loved each other. "I'll keep my eyes open." He said as he pulled into the hotel parking lot.

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel gave a nod as he got out of the car. "Thanks. I appreciate it."

LoverAndroid
...Johnathon...

"Yeah, thanks for looking out for them." John said very seriously before getting out. He locked the doors of his car and watched Abel head off before going into his hotel room.
(do you want to do a time skip to have Abel's daddy back?)

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel was left to struggle with his thoughts for about a week, until finally his father returned home. Despite everything, he seemed to have no intention of getting rid of his 'stock', something Abel would never be able to agree with, but none the less, despite his dislike for his father, he was the only one who could help. He left one day to go and speak with him, explaining everything. Due to the fact that Belle would probably never let Ash go to that home without her, and Casper would never let Belle be around Cain without him, Cain and Abel aptly decided to 'meet' accidentally at a restaurant. And so, Abel invited the other three to a movie which would happen before dinner, then dinner and afterwards a night of bowling. Abel took them to a night, yet casual restaurant and checked in, they were taken to a booth which he asked for specifically to be near a table that his father would be at in a matter of fifteen minutes or less.

User Image
Ash

I look around, but I can't find you (raise it up)
If only I could see your face (raise it up)
Instead of rushing towards the skyline (raise it up)
I wish that I could just be brave

Ash smiled and took a seat in the booth, asking for an ice tea at the waitresses prompt. She had enjoyed her time with her brother and Belle before he had to return to England. She loved John, and was having such a nice night with Abel and others.

This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight

Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights
It seems I've made the final sacrifice

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

As they sat there and ordered their drinks, the table next to them was filled, a loving Cain putting his daughter in a high top chair that was given to them by the waitress, while Mina took care of their boy. They sat down and ordered, when Abel heard his father's voice he made a sound of surprise, "dad? Mom?" Cain looked over, seemingly just as surprised, Mina of course knew all about it, since Cain also wanted her own intuitive opinion. Belle's eyes widened when Abel mentioned his parents, she looked over and instantly felt protective, glad that Abel was on the aisle, protecting Ash from any quick snatches, although she'd be happier if she was sitting next to Ash at this point. Cain, who had already tuned in on the two twins to see what was going on, noticed a spark of electricity in the air and started to wonder. Could that really be possible...?

LoverAndroid
User Image
Ash

Ash's eyes widened as she looked over at Abel's parents. She smiled, "Well, what a coincidence!" She exclaimed. She didn't realize just how appealing her blood was. She used to be good smelling, but now that she was eighteen, she gave off an appeal. A very dangerous aura to have around vampires, but her sister gave off an even stronger sensation. Any vampire not wise in the world, being most vampires, would try to take a nite of either of them, but there was such a drastic catch.

Frozen in the headlights

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel, in the way he cared for Ash, didn't notice this, although if he were to go for a few days without food, he would surely have a hard time, and Cain, who had to admit he was kind of hungry, had to control himself. Something was definitely different about Ash, and although he had never met Belle, the energy and taste just oozed out of her. He gave a smile, Belle tensing up when she saw that his fangs were out and gave a nod, "it is, isn't it?" The girl named Belle glared, she would probably be standing, if it wasn't for Casper sitting in the aisle. He glanced over at his nephew, meeting those dark, vaguely familiar eyes for only a moment before he sat down.

User Image
Ash

Casper stated at his uncle with the calculating eyes that he didn't even know we're his fathers own. Casper seemed so easy though, not too worried. Though, it was also easy to say that he had his fathers poker face as well. This made him incredibly nervous. He slightly noticed the change, the appeal, and he knew his uncle was no good. Though... As he looked at his newborn cousins, he had to wonder. He smirked as he looked over at his aunt, almost a knowing look in his eyes. He looked at Belle and cleared his throat. "What are you going to get to eat?"

Frozen in the headlights

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Belle hadn't taken her eyes off of Cain once, but when Casper spoke, she forced herself to look his way, although she was extremely tense, "I... I was thinking of just a burger and fries. I'm not that hungry." She forced herself to concentrate on him, trying to smile. Abel hummed, "I think I'll do the same thing, after all we're going bowling after this, so junk food just makes sense, right?" He looked at Ash with a little smile. After exchanging some looks with his Mina, Cain looked over again, "so, Belle, you and Ash are obviously twins, can I ask who was born first?" Belle seemed to be surprised and looked at him, considering if she should answer for a long moment before she finally answered him, her tone defiant and her eyes alight. "I was born first." What shocked her after that was the look on Cain's face, his eyes seemed to soften in some unknown realization, a pitying look entered his eyes before he forced it away, "I see..." he turned back to his menu. Suddenly, Belle felt extremely nervous and looked at her menu intently, not quite sure what he had meant by that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces