Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) I Need A Sign To Let Me Know You're Here All Of These Lines Are Being Crossed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxOver The Atmosphere I Need To Know That These Things Are Gonna Look Up
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause I Feel Us Drowning In A Sea Spilled From A Cup
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When There Is No Place Safe To Put My Head
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When You Feel The World Shake From The Words That Are Said
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I'm Calling All Angels Calling All Your Angels I Won't Give Up If You Don't Give Up

xxx Phaedra Jackson | Planning
                            ( ) I Need A Sign To Let Me Know You're Here Cus My TV Set Just Keeps It All
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxFrom Being Clear I Want A Reason For The Way Things Have To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Need A Hand To Build Up Some Hope Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When Children Have To Play Inside So They Don't Disappear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx While Private Eyes Are Solving Marriage Lies Cause We Haven't Talked For Years
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Football Teams Are Kissing Queens And Losing Sight Of Having Dreams

xxx At Home | Cariad

XXX Calling All `Angels. . . Death
                                              xxxx xxx I Won't Give Up If You Don't Give Up
                                              Mm hmm Amaryllis, she's five months old now....wow that's hard to say without getting a little sad
                                              OH yes, not as good as last year but don't tell Cariad that it would crush him
                                              Yes vater

Romantic Prophet

dinosaur humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
        User Image
        miley cyrusFOR THOSE : non who still can recall
        je suis folle, la putain!!THE x DESPERATE x COLORS x OF x FALL
        godblock is a crime the sweet caresses of may
        don't forget the generous hickeys, dear dearONLY IN POEMS REMAIN ONLY IN POEMS REMAIN
        go boom-oom bangno x one x recites x them x these x days
        horrible break-up? dance time !FOR THE SHAME

mandrake root ↺: DEATH is gross ↺: IN PAIN

miley cyrusSO WHAT : non if nothing is safe
        je suis folle, la putain!!SO x WHAT x IF x NO x ONE x IS x SAVED
        godblock is a crime no matter how sweet
        don't forget the generous hickeys, dear dearNO MATTER HOW BRAVE NO MATTER HOW BRAVE
        go boom-oom bangto x each x his x own x lonely x lonely

mandrake root ↺: LAYING AROUND is gross ↺: PERCY

Why? Oh... I suppose that must be hard to see your baby growing up.
            Hmm? Is he that bad? ⊹ :chuckles
            It's nice just talking to you... Takes my mind off of things.

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            uppercuts decide love ( phae )

....You didn't? Why not?
            ⊹ :frowns It's not just the pain Percy. I hate being Death. I hate existing sometimes.
            I wish I would just die already. I hate living this life. But I can't die. I can't.
            You're one of the few good things I have going for me. ⊹ :taking a long gulp of his whiskey

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            uppercuts decide love ( percy )

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

ⓢⓔⓐⓦⓔⓔⓓⓑⓡⓐⓘⓝ ℋєяoιc ∂ємιɢo∂ ғαтαℓ-ℓoчαℓтч o-ocєαи(sι∂є)

( ) There Were Days When Each Hour Was A War I Fought To Survive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThere Were Nights Full Of Nightmares And I Dreaded Closing My Eyes
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx There Were Skies That Burst Open With A Downpour To Drown Me Alive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But The World Took A Spark Like A Match In The Dark And The Fire Brought Me To Life
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So I'm Fanning The Flames To Climb So High Cause There's No Other Way We Can Stay Alive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause We're Burning Bright As We All Unite And When It's All Said And Done We'll Shine Like The Sun So Don't Let The Fire Die

xxx Percy Jackson | I Think My Brain Is Melting
                            ( ) And We'll Watch The Sky As It Fills With Light And Though The Embers Are New
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxWhatever You Do Don't Let The Fire Die And You'll Find There Are Mornings When The Embers And Ashes Are Cold
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But You'll Fight With A Passion And You'll Never Stop Because You Know
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Know It Gets Better And Your Story Is Yet To Be Told
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Every Push, Every Shove, Every Love, Every War Yeah The Coals Are Beginning To Glow
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now I'm Fanning The Flames To Climb So High Cause There's No Other Way We Can Stay Alive

xxx School | Death, Always

XXX Don't Let `The Fire Die. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Though The Embers Are New Whatever You Do....
                                              OH no I mean I enjoyed it
                                              I just didn't mean to hurt you
                                              I know.....
                                              I'm so sorry....
                                              Me and whiskey? -raises an eyebrow-

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

( ) I Need A Sign To Let Me Know You're Here All Of These Lines Are Being Crossed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxOver The Atmosphere I Need To Know That These Things Are Gonna Look Up
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause I Feel Us Drowning In A Sea Spilled From A Cup
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When You Feel The World Shake From The Words That Are Said
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I'm Calling All Angels Calling All Your Angels I Won't Give Up If You Don't Give Up

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxFrom Being Clear I Want A Reason For The Way Things Have To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Need A Hand To Build Up Some Hope Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When Children Have To Play Inside So They Don't Disappear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx While Private Eyes Are Solving Marriage Lies Cause We Haven't Talked For Years
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Football Teams Are Kissing Queens And Losing Sight Of Having Dreams

xxx At Home | Cariad

Yeah, and for the first time in my life it feels like time is going too quickly
                                              I know it makes...oh this will be confusing to say actually....
                                              Yes, he's a really sensitive soul
                                              And he tried really hard
                                              A really sweet one man play....
                                              Ah well I've had years and years of practice

Romantic Prophet

User Image
        don't forget the generous hickeys, dear dearONLY IN POEMS REMAIN ONLY IN POEMS REMAIN

don't forget the generous hickeys, dear dearNO MATTER HOW BRAVE NO MATTER HOW BRAVE

... I suppose I will feel the same way about you someday.
            ⊹ :frowns In fact, I might already feel that way now. I mean.. I barely know you and you're
            already growing up too fast for me.
            Just not as good as last year? ⊹ :chukles
            Yes, bu.. Still... ZThank you

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

...I wasn't that hurt, Percy. Just a bit sore... It's fine. Please don't worry about that.
            ⊹ :frowns Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. It was never fault.
            Yes. And colors. Both the cat and the actual color.

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThere Were Nights Full Of Nightmares And I Dreaded Closing My Eyes
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx There Were Skies That Burst Open With A Downpour To Drown Me Alive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But The World Took A Spark Like A Match In The Dark And The Fire Brought Me To Life
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So I'm Fanning The Flames To Climb So High Cause There's No Other Way We Can Stay Alive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause We're Burning Bright As We All Unite And When It's All Said And Done We'll Shine Like The Sun So Don't Let The Fire Die

( ) And We'll Watch The Sky As It Fills With Light And Though The Embers Are New
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxWhatever You Do Don't Let The Fire Die And You'll Find There Are Mornings When The Embers And Ashes Are Cold
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But You'll Fight With A Passion And You'll Never Stop Because You Know
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Know It Gets Better And Your Story Is Yet To Be Told
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Every Push, Every Shove, Every Love, Every War Yeah The Coals Are Beginning To Glow
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now I'm Fanning The Flames To Climb So High Cause There's No Other Way We Can Stay Alive

If you're sure
                                              I feel like I just made it worse.....
                                              Gave you something to live for
                                              but you realize how much your life sucks
                                              And maybe one day you'll grow to resent me
                                              -picks up the cat and pets her ears-

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx At Home | Cariad

Oh trust me that day's already come for me vater
                                              Years and years ago
                                              Though really I'm pretty much a midget so I don't think its' fair to not call me your little one anymore
                                              I'm sorry I could try and stop but I don't think that would work
                                              Definitely not as good as last year
                                              -kisses his cheek- you're welcome

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...Stop growing up then! I feel this is the obvious solution.
            You are not that tiny. And if you are...Well you get that from Percy. We're always called Father
            and son when we go out.
            No. It's alright. You need to grow. To live your own life. ⊹ :sighs deeply
            Ah,w hat happened last year?

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No. You're fine. I am always like this. And I will always be like this. It is who I am.
            And I will never resent you. You make me so happy. More than anything else in the world.
            Told you Colors loves you. ⊹ :smirks

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

And I do love you so I shouldn't mope over you
                                              As long as you're sure
                                              She'll love whoever pets her
                                              She's a bit of a slut

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx At Home | Cariad

I don't know how to just stop growing
                                              No I'm quite sure you did it on purpose
                                              I take after you in all ways but that
                                              Ada's the one that takes after father
                                              We got engaged

Romantic Prophet

User Image

Hmm.. I'm sure you could find a way. You'er very smart.
            Maybe I did. ⊹ :soft smile Your father is very very precious after all.
            The world could use more people like him.
            Oh! Wow... He's never going to beat that. Unless you get married on that date.

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am sure. I need you in my life Percy. I wouldn't be nearly as happy as I am now if you weren't around.
            ⊹ :smirks Don't call our cat a slut. She just loves you because you are perfect.
            Just like I love you.

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Well then I'll most definitely stick around
                                              Hardly if I'm not petting her she's not very fond of me
                                              She's a slut
                                              Just like you're a slut for me
                                              Though you also love me so that makes it okay

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx At Home | Cariad

I don't think brains has anything to do with that though
                                              Mmm but I prefer mein vater not my father
                                              Indeed it could
                                              OH I don't want to get married on Valentine's
                                              I want to get married in winter....

Romantic Prophet

User Image

I beg to differ.
            That's very sweet, but your father really is the better person. I am nothing compared to him.
            WHy do you want to get married in winter?

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Good. I don't know what I would do without you.
            Oh shush. She is constantly nuzzling you. ⊹ :rolls eyes
            How rude. Calling your innocent little death a slut. What did I ever do to you? Anyways, you're
            the one who usually instigates everything.
            I love you so much.

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

No idea -shrugs-
                                              I'd be dead, that's basically a fact
                                              But she loves you more
                                              Slept with me alot
                                              Since when?
                                              Mister "Oh look there's Percy let's shove him against the wall and tie him up"
                                              Mmm I love you too
                                              Should I tell you to come here or are you going to do that all on your own?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff