Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

prodigal returned▪druids&&knights▪м-мαɢιc▪the love that binds▪B-BANE
~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Strip Away The Flesh And Bone, Look Beyond The Lies You've Known
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxEverybody Wants To Talk About A Freak, No One Wants To Dig That Deep Let Me Take You Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Baby Better Watch Yourself Nevermind What's On The Left
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You're Gonna See Things You Might Not Wanna See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Still Not That Easy For Me, Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Let Me Take You Underneath

xxx Mordred Ambroise | Relaxed
                            ( ) Red River Of Screams Underneath, Tears In My Eyes Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxStars In My Black And Blue Skies And Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Under My Skin Underneath The Depths Of My Sin
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Look At Me Now Do You See?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Welcome To My World Of Truth, I Don't Wanna Hide Any Part Of Me From You
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Standing Here With No Apologies Such A Beautiful Release

xxx Training | She makes beautiful music

XXX Underneath `Underneath. . . Cal
                                              xxxx xxx Welcome To My World Of Truth...
                                              I don't want you to talk to Arthur.
                                              I'm well aware of that
                                              And like I said I'm one hundred percent sure with her
                                              That she's the person I will be with forever
                                              The only reason I have to doubt that is all of you doubting me
                                              But you don't think that's enough....for some reason
                                              What is it you don't trust about me?

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx SWEET DISPOSITION
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Cabret xxx ➟ : Worried xxx ➟ : Pacing

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : What do I do? xxx ➟ : Listening To xxx ➟ : My husband and children

....Oh....Alright then.
              I... I really will stop interfering with your life. I am sorry. ▬ ♪ gulps
              I am sorry. I am. I shouldn't doubt you when you've proven time and time what a wonderful
              person you really are.
              ▬ ♪ shaking her head I don't want to see either of you get hurt. i worry just as much
              about what might happen if she breaks up with you.
              I don't know, Mordred. I don't know. And I do trust you. I do. I just wanted to...make sure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! MOR DRED ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxEverybody Wants To Talk About A Freak, No One Wants To Dig That Deep Let Me Take You Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Baby Better Watch Yourself Nevermind What's On The Left

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Welcome To My World Of Truth, I Don't Wanna Hide Any Part Of Me From You
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Standing Here With No Apologies Such A Beautiful Release

I don't want you to put yourself in danger
                                              But I also don't need your assistance
                                              Then do try harder not to doubt me
                                              I'll leave and you'll never see me again
                                              Which means you do doubt me

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Cabret xxx ➟ : Worried xxx ➟ : Pacing

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : What do I do? xxx ➟ : Listening To xxx ➟ : My husband and children

...I understand Mordred. I've interfered too much. I'm sorry.
              I will. I promise, I will. ▬ ♪ frowns;trying not to cry at this point
              And you think I would want that? I don't, Mordred. I really don't.
              .... I'll j-just shut up now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! MOR DRED ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I can't right now Cal
                                              I'm sorry....
                                              user has logged off
            ____ i stole the stars and the skies for you __i lost them in oceans blue__and i swear __ that's why my heart's still dreaming
            __the waves are calm but take me out __ to watch the city lights burn out__ the nights are mine __ i'm waiting for the storm
            ___
            █ █ █ █ █ __█ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █
            ___
            _____ ◜t.ragedy`s orchestra◦tor ( win▪dows to the a×byss ) frag; —mented »soul

User Image

__ WHILE I'VE LEARNED HOW TO BREATHE
                                                    _ ALL OVER AGAIN __ ALL OVER AGAIN __ ALL OVER AGAIN __
                                                    __ take me far so I can't --
                                                    IT WAS ALL AN ACT AND NOW I SEE
                                                    ____ ( that I will be just a faded memory )

_______♕: _ Glen Baskerville ____× ____ Waiting

__ CAUSE YOUR NAME COVERED MY HEART
                                                    _ FROM FRONT TO BACK __ FRONT TO BACK __ FRONT TO BACK __
                                                    __ -- so I can't look back
                                                    IF I FALL APART REMEMBER ME AT MY BEST
                                                    ____ ( cause the best part of me was always you )

_______♕: _Upset____× ____ No.

__and I can still hear our song —____
            TO THE SOUND OF A HEARTBREAK

__take me far so i can't look __take me far so i can't look back
                __ ◜&&.ELLIOT▬▬▬▬▬▬

In time. Be patient.
                Very well... if you see it as that case. Though I am unsure of how he may be doing. Who knows what little he would have left to offer once Jack is destroyed.
                Of course we did...but we had power. We had power that none of the other household would dare to threaten us. We were all in perfect harmony with one another.
                Hn... you really don't know much about contractors and Chains do you? The Baskervilles were the only one allowed to have a contract with a Chain. Anyone else would be sending themselves straight to the Abyss.
                That is, until Pandora created these mirrors for them to make contracts with.
                I won't take anything from you. That will be your own fault.
                [/moves himself back, feeling his body tire out, still blocking the other's attack]
                I don't intend for you to win this....

__ ◜&&.CHATROOM ▬▬▬▬▬▬

textextext
        heir`s ˟resolve! wavering conviction. put »together ×again__
        _______ E L L I O T __N I G H T R A Y__ I S __ O N L I N E__

User Image
                                                    _»Let the rain WASH* away __
                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                    D O__N O T__G O__G E N T L E__I N T O__T H A T__G O O D__N I G H T
                                                    ___________ ( all the pain of yesterday )

_______₀₁ ░░ ♗: _mood. _

_»I know my KINGDOM* awaits __
                                                    R A G E__R A G E__A G A I N S T__T H E__D Y I N G__O F__T H E__L I G H T__
                                                    ___________ ( they've forgiven my mistakes )

_______₀₂ ░░ ♗: _actions. _

__( another day another dawn )
                  ___&.glen

You don't know Gilbert. He won't let you get away with this, and if he did I'd kick his a** for it.
                  One house dominating over the others isn't something you can call perfect harmony!
                  /frowning What the hell are you talking about? You think your house is so superior?
                  /pressing in hard, gritting his teeth
                  That's too bad because I don't intend to lose!

__▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ____ i stole the stars and the skies for you __i lost them in oceans blue__and i swear __ that's why my heart's still dreaming
            __the waves are calm but take me out __ to watch the city lights burn out__ the nights are mine __ i'm waiting for the storm
            ___
            █ █ █ █ █ __█ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █ __ █ █ █ █ █
            ___

User Image

__ ◜&&.ELLIOT▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nor do you. You don't know about him and his past that has taken affect today... Therefore he should be eliminated.
                In this time of age, perhaps not. But being immortal does give a sort of restrain on other houses.
                I do not think. I know it. All nobles believe their home to be superior.
                [/feels his wrist hurt from blocking the other too much, making a light 'tsk' noise]
                Try hard to not hurt your friend...where ever he is.

__ ◜&&.CHATROOM ▬▬▬▬▬▬

textextext

User Image

___&.glen

What are you talking about. /eyes narrowing
                  Like you know him any better. He's a Nightray and my brother.
                  Of course not. Your sort of system has no place in this time!
                  Not all nobles. There's a difference between pride and arrogance.
                  /not backing down He deserves a punch in the face. But not when you're using his body.
                  I'll settle that with him when he finds the guts to show up again.

___
            ___

User Image

__ ◜&&.ELLIOT▬▬▬▬▬▬

Discuss with him about his past. [/narrowing his eyes back]
                And before a servant that I had taken care of, as he did with me as a child. Though his time with that vessel has change him in a negative way...
                Then why do you try to prevent me from going to the past?
                That is true, but know that without one or another, you may see your own home crumble.
                If he does-- tch [/feels his sword out of his hand as he clench onto his wrist] ... not that it would be sooner...

__ ◜&&.CHATROOM ▬▬▬▬▬▬

textextext

User Image

___&.glen

How the hell could he have been your servant? /eyes flicker with confusion
                  He would have brought up something like that. Are you trying to distract me?
                  Because you're trying to change it, and a dead man has no right to decide everyone's futures!
                  You and Jack Vessalius both. /scowls Stop using others to fight your battles!
                  Shut up! /taking the chance to close in, trying to force him to drop the sword

___ —littleexplorer— no˟ stoneunturned◞witch »in training*

User Image
                                                    LISTEN TO THE WIND
                                                    XXXXthe SKY✶! is ENDLESS
                                                    XX█████████ ████████████
                                                    XXXXXX I ' L LXX F L Y XX F A R XX A W A Y
                                                    XxmaelleXXFEELINGS___✿: ___ feelings

BECAUSE IT'S A

XXXXMIRROR✶! of my HEART
                                                    XX█████████ ████████████
                                                    XXXXXX I ' L L XX F L Y XX F A R XX A W A Y XX
                                                    XxmaelleXXACTION___✿: ___ actions

I hope Ariana liked that spell book I got her! It had some of the neatest spells I've ever seen.
                        I want to invent my own spells, but this stuff is so dense... & closing a book, yawning
                        I didn't get enough sleep last night...hello?

___▀▀▀▀ &LAST CALL

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
space here
            User Image

shooting◞⋮even the best —*fall down sometimes ▪▪
xx xx xx xx xx xx ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒
xx xx xx xx ×WRONG WORDS SEEM TO RHYME❛ »
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
space
spacerspacer► ❛ :anastacia◟ ▪▪ x██ ;x ► ❛ :not too well really◟ ▪▪
spacerspacer► ❛ :laying in bed◟ ▪▪ x██ ;x ► ❛ :we're engaged.◟ ▪▪
xx xx xx xx THE DOUBT THAT FILLS MY MIND xx xx THE DOUBT THAT FILLS MY MIND

xx xx xx███ the dawn is breaking a_lights shining through
xx xx xx xx xx xx xxEVEN__THE__STARS__REFUSE__TO__SHINE__ REFUSE__TO__SHINE__
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx❤ ❤ ❤

xx xx xx xx` ██ •all×iEVERWANTED↓ ▪▪ ( S. - ゚SWEET: dreamnightmares. « *) — !FRAGILE` snow&;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxON! ♚line;

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xxI WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE x I WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE
                                  xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xxI WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE x I WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE
                                  /coughs violently and frowns.❤ o - oh my, perhaps mama would be able to move my appointment up sooner
                                  . . . i really should have gotten this checked out before hand, i know how sick i can get ah, fred's going to be so upset /heavy sigh, eventually gets up to go for her phone.
                                  hopefully we can get in sooner, /sets the phone down and looks around the room.❤ i don't want to upset him too much, i told him i'd take care of it and i procrastinated. .

/coughs again.❤ h - hello?

ooc;;
                                  REPOSTING
                                  cause i'm ******** lazy?

---
                                  stars stars█████ `;!NAME ) ██ █

___ —littleexplorer— no˟ stoneunturned◞witch »in training*

User Image
                                                    LISTEN TO THE WIND
                                                    XXXXthe SKY✶! is ENDLESS
                                                    XX█████████ ████████████
                                                    XXXXXX I ' L LXX F L Y XX F A R XX A W A Y
                                                    XxmaelleXXFEELINGS___✿: ___ feelings

BECAUSE IT'S A

XXXXMIRROR✶! of my HEART
                                                    XX█████████ ████████████
                                                    XXXXXX I ' L L XX F L Y XX F A R XX A W A Y XX
                                                    XxmaelleXXACTION___✿: ___ actions

Hello Ms. Weasley. Are you okay?
                        Maybe you should lay down and rest if you're not feeling well. & nods
                        Say, you look a little...different today.

___▀▀▀▀ &SWEET: dream

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
space here
            User Image

shooting◞⋮even the best —*fall down sometimes ▪▪
xx xx xx xx xx xx ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒
xx xx xx xx ×WRONG WORDS SEEM TO RHYME❛ »
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
space
spacerspacer► ❛ :anastacia◟ ▪▪ x██ ;x ► ❛ :not too well really◟ ▪▪
spacerspacer► ❛ :laying in bed◟ ▪▪ x██ ;x ► ❛ :we're engaged.◟ ▪▪
xx xx xx xx THE DOUBT THAT FILLS MY MIND xx xx THE DOUBT THAT FILLS MY MIND

xx xx xx███ the dawn is breaking a_lights shining through
xx xx xx xx xx xx xxEVEN__THE__STARS__REFUSE__TO__SHINE__ REFUSE__TO__SHINE__
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx❤ ❤ ❤

xx xx xx xx` ██ •all×iEVERWANTED↓ ▪▪ ( S. - ゚SWEET: dreamnightmares. « *) — !FRAGILE` snow&;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxON! ♚line;

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xxI WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE x I WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE
                                  xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xxI WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE x I WORRY I WON'T SEE YOUR FACE
                                  i'm fine, or well i will be i just need to get to the doctor. .
                                  oh but i've been laying down all day /looks around the room again.❤ i feel lazy
                                  the room's just so dirty
                                  . . although that would upset fred, i guess i should sit still until my mama calls back
                                  /blinks a few times.❤ i - i'm sorry but do i know you?
                                  i. . i look different?

---
                                  stars stars█████ `;!TRAINING ) ██ █

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out