Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

evil&&rivers▪"Stand in deadly places"▪jackals&&mummy wrappings▪Tut's Curse▪The Duat

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Symphony Of Silver Tears Sing To Me And Soothe The Ring In My Ears
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxOvercast These Gloomy Nights Wear On, But I'm Holding Fast Cause It's Darkest Just Before The Dawn
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Sang My Princess Fast Asleep Cause She Was My Dream Come True
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Oh AnnMarie Believe Me I Loved You
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But Now These Lonely Lullabies Just Dampen My Tired Eyes
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Because I Can't Forget You, I Can't Forget You

xxx Anubis | Brooklyn House
                            ( ) I'll Dissolve When The Rain Pours In, When The Nightmares Take Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Will Scream With The Howling Wind Cause It's A Bitter World And I'd Rather Dream
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Dizzy Love Turned A Star Lily Pink And Hung Above Our Lids Too Flushed To Blink
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But Icy Blue Froze The Fairytale Cold, Though You Sparkled With Someone To Hold
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Sang My Princess Fast To Sleep Cause She Was My Dream Come True

xxx Time To Sleep | Not Really

XXX Lonely `Lullabies. . . Paint the Man
                                              xxxx xxx Just Dampen My Tired Eyes Cause I Can't Forget You
                                              Low on oil?
                                              for your lamps?
                                              Perhaps it's time to find a copy of The Book of the Dead my friend
                                              Hello

Dapper Gaian

xxxx* the animal he desires )
          █ █ ²: cain.xxx²: good enough.xxx²:seriously?x
          x
          x
          User ImagexxUser Image
          x
          animal.carnage &`i n s t i n c t s .. brutality unleash ²
          WHAT A BEAST I HAVE INSIDE █ UNLEASH IT WITH THE FURY YOU HAVE KEPT
          x
          r e a d y ? ! .. xchat
          the ******** is this. Tch, ******** this. We've been stuck here for weeks, without any "assignments".
          This is a ********' joke, isn't it? Miss priss c**t has been sleeping the entire day, I'm bored.
          Why is still chatroom still here? I wanted to make a call, not to sign onto this s**t again. It's been too long ago. Have I ever been here previously? Ha, who the ******** cares. I'm here now.
User Image
DARK P - PaintThe Man, Cut The Lines Save Your (S A N ) I T Y DON'T ForgetYour GOAL.

The faces all around me
DARK They don't smile
DARK DARK They just crack

Waiting for our ship to come
but our ships not coming back

We do our time like pennies in a jar

What are we saving for What are we saving for What are we saving for

There's a smell of stale
DARK Fear that's reeking
DARKDARKFrom our skins.

The drinking never stops
because the drinks absolve our sins

We sit and grow our roots into the floor

But what are we waiting for? But what are we waiting for? But what are we waiting for?
But what are we waiting for? But what are we waiting for? But what are we waiting for?

So give me something to believe. Cause I am living just to breathe. And I need something more. To keep on breathing for.
So give me something to believe. Cause I am living just to breathe. And I need something more. To keep on breathing for.

So give me something
( C ) urse

Yes yes of course.
      A what? No... I don't have time to look for any sort of book. unless this book you mention can somehow...well, be rid of the monsters in this prison I seem to find myself in. [/opens a cell door to peak in] ...
      Would that book be best to kill off anyone I wish. Anyone I dream of dead? Just anyone?

tab tab tab tab tab to believe

So give me something
( A ) nimal

Complaining... you can complain about one thing or another. In the end, you'll end up miserable with nothing to gain. Just an empty body with nothing to live for.
      Ah--... Oh god. No no, please excuse me. no. I didn't mean any of it. I didn't mean to offend you.
      No...I just want to get out.
      I need to get out.

untilewedie // Daniel // untilewedie // mood // untilewedie // love //

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

evil&&rivers▪"Stand in deadly places"▪jackals&&mummy wrappings▪Tut's Curse▪The Duat

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxOvercast These Gloomy Nights Wear On, But I'm Holding Fast Cause It's Darkest Just Before The Dawn
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Sang My Princess Fast Asleep Cause She Was My Dream Come True
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But Now These Lonely Lullabies Just Dampen My Tired Eyes

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Will Scream With The Howling Wind Cause It's A Bitter World And I'd Rather Dream
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Dizzy Love Turned A Star Lily Pink And Hung Above Our Lids Too Flushed To Blink
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But Icy Blue Froze The Fairytale Cold, Though You Sparkled With Someone To Hold
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Sang My Princess Fast To Sleep Cause She Was My Dream Come True

I suppose I must have some around here
                                              If that will help
                                              ...The Book of the Dead -stares at him- It's not as if you couldn't know what that is
                                              That's the whole point
                                              The book guides the souls of the dead to Osiris' kingdom and tells them how to get rid of monsters
                                              ....It doesn't kill anyone

XXX Lonely `Lullabies. . . Animal
                                              Please watch your language
                                              Hello though

Dapper Gaian

x
          x
          User ImagexxUser Image
          x
          x
          r e a d y ? ! .. xlunatic
          I'm not here to listen to your pitiful speech. I'm not waiting for your ********' comments on my life, save that for when you're doing something useful.
          Why should I care about your excuses? I'm not talkin' to a ********' lunatic, so start using your head for once.You didn't offend me, stop complaining for one ********' second.
          That's great for you, but I don't give a s**t.

r e a d y ? ! .. xriverc**t
          Oh, I didn't know this was for 10th graders. Save your chat for later, I'm not interested in it.
          Yeah sure, hello.
User Image
DARK P - PaintThe Man, Cut The Lines Save Your (S A N ) I T Y DON'T ForgetYour GOAL.

The faces all around me
DARK They don't smile

There's a smell of stale
DARK Fear that's reeking
DARKDARKFrom our skins.

The drinking never stops

So give me something
( C ) urse

well wouldn't you be useful for once.
      .. Che... then what is the point. please. enlighten me. What is the idea of telling me this.
      Are you here to predict my own demise now!?

... oh no... s**t, please excuse me. No, I meant none of that. I know what it is. It's what the Egyptians had so long ago... and i remember I wanted to go back in time during their expeditions and their speaking theory of how the Egyptians believed in the afterlife.
      Ah...please excuse me. i had no intention of snapping as i did.
      Uhh....yes... my name is Daniel. I should start of with that, right? [/starch his head] Yes, hello...

So give me something
( A ) nimal

O-Of course. No you didn't want to listen. of course. no one is here to listen... that would be for the best.
      If everyone was quite... I could silence them all.
      They were being loud
      Obnoxious.
      It was easy to kill them off...

I don't understand...exactly what i'm saying... I don't know why I am saying them. Oh i think i have gone mad.
      I think I really have fallen into madness.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-hands him a bottle of lamp oil-
                                              Hopefully that helps
                                              No no not at all
                                              I'm only saying
                                              Even if you're not dead
                                              Perhaps it would help you to know how to contact someone
                                              That's because I am Egyptian
                                              Anubis -nods at him-

XXX Lonely `Lullabies. . . Animal
                                              10th graders?
                                              I'm definitely not in high school
                                              Or in 10th grade

Dapper Gaian

x
          x
          User ImagexxUser Image
          x
          x
          r e a d y ? ! .. xchat
          [******** this, I'm too tired for this s**t.

offline.
User Image

The faces all around me
DARK They don't smile

There's a smell of stale
DARK Fear that's reeking
DARKDARKFrom our skins.

The drinking never stops

So give me something
( C ) urse

... [/hesitate, but takes the oil] T-Thank you...
      ... well i don't have a reason to speak with the dead.
      Or...perhaps I do not wish to.
      I... have a feeling I may have killed so many... for I keep hearing their voices in my mind.
      Or it was another but...not me...but I receive their memory... i don't know.
      ... [/stares at for a moment] A-Anubis... not the...a-actual god...
      no you couldn't be...
      but you could... i met 2 deaths already...

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Quite welcome
                                              We have plenty around here
                                              They can be fairly dull yes
                                              But perhaps you could adapt the spells
                                              -sniffs at him- Perhaps you have killed a few
                                              But there's also something wrong with your ba
                                              The actual god indeed -smiles
                                              Ah, so have I
                                              They're...nice enough chaps I suppose

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Kиιɢнт oғ тнє Яoυиd▪Secret's Safe With Me▪L-Lances&&Swords

( ) Run Run Away, Buy Yourself Another Day
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxA Cold Wind's Whispering Secrets In Your Ear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So Low Only You Can Hear Run, Run Run and Hide
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Somewhere No One Else Can Find
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Tall Trees Bend And Lean Pointing Where To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Where You'll Still Be All Alone

xxx Lancelot | Traveling The Midlands
                            ( ) Don't You Fret My Dear It'll All Be Over Soon
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI'll Be Waiting Here For You Run Fast As You Can
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx No One Has To Understand Fly High Across The Sky From Here To Kingdom Come
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Fall Back Down To Where You're From And Don't You Fret My Dear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It'll All Be Over Soon And I'll Be Waiting Here
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx For You So Don't You Fret My Dear It'll All Be Over Soon

xxx They're So Like Camelot | M'lady Cara

XXX Kingdom `Come. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx So Run Run Run Away Buy Yourself Another Day....
                                              Shoo shoo shoo
                                              -chasing a few rats out of the room-
                                              That's better
                                              Now to finish making this room look festive
                                              Though she'll tell me she hates it
                                              Hello?

Romantic Prophet

luna is back!sisterof the agielhonorary rahl lethal && loyal three in one killer
User Image
what's this?A SLAP IN THE FACE : men I CAN'T ERASE x !!
don't expect harmonythese things x that you say xxx these things x that you say
goodbyeD O N ' T x M A K E x I T x A L L x O K A Y !
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ i'll put on the gloves

what's this?INTENTIONS ARE CRUEL : men I AIN'T NOBODY'S FOOL x !!
don't expect harmonyit hurts x my pride x step aside xxx it hurts x my pride x step aside
goodbyeI x D O N ' T x N E E D x Y O U R x S Y M P A T H Y !
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ your words are the truth

( ) xx ( upset ) xx ( trying to ignore the rats ) xx ( stupid rats ) xx ( the lovesick fool )

✘ ▌: xxx CHATROOM
          listen closely( username )
            stupid....stupid rats! always around. and i can't get rid of them.
            ▌: absent-mindedly touching her stomach i hate it.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx No One Has To Understand Fly High Across The Sky From Here To Kingdom Come
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Fall Back Down To Where You're From And Don't You Fret My Dear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx For You So Don't You Fret My Dear It'll All Be Over Soon

XXX Kingdom `Come. . . Cara
                                              Don't worry m'lady
                                              They're at least out of our chambers for now
                                              With the holes I've found blocked up
                                              -kisses her- you'll be fine

Romantic Prophet

luna is back!sisterof the agielhonorary rahl lethal && loyal three in one killer
User Image
what's this?A SLAP IN THE FACE : men I CAN'T ERASE x !!
don't expect harmonythese things x that you say xxx these things x that you say
goodbyeD O N ' T x M A K E x I T x A L L x O K A Y !
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ i'll put on the gloves

what's this?INTENTIONS ARE CRUEL : men I AIN'T NOBODY'S FOOL x !!
don't expect harmonyit hurts x my pride x step aside xxx it hurts x my pride x step aside
goodbyeI x D O N ' T x N E E D x Y O U R x S Y M P A T H Y !
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ your words are the truth

( ) xx ( upset ) xx ( trying to ignore the rats ) xx ( stupid rats ) xx ( the lovesick fool )

✘ ▌: xxx LANCELOT
          listen closely( username )
            ...and how do you know they're all gone? maybe they're just hiding.
            ▌: frowns anyways...it's not a big deal. i mean it's not like i absolutely needed you
            to get rid of the rats. i'm not...afraid of them or anything.
            i am fine.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

XXX Kingdom `Come. . . Cara
                                              That's true
                                              They could be
                                              But I'm fairly certain they're all gone
                                              if I happen to see another one I'll just get rid of it
                                              Of course, how could I be so silly?
                                              I know you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces