Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Shade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hesitation... the tall thin male shifted his blue eyes on the small blonde girl and he almost regretted everything what happened. Obviously that man meant lot more to her than just a simply friend and yes she tried hard to make it believable that they weren't a couple, now her crash and disorder... her body language send completely different.
                                                                The brunette boy could see her eyes what followed the long haired, and he was sure if she would put away her pride she would've followed him, but she was Rebecca Toru and like this she wouldn't do anything lower, to her rank.

Kaito shifted his gaze on the floor regrettable, when he suddenly felt as the girl clung on his arm, just the way she did few seconds ago with Hell. In a normal situation he would take this flattering, but he wasn't sure if she wasn't seeing the other male inside him.
                                                                "Um... Becky, do you want to follow him?" Kaito voice almost trembled when he asked her that, mostly when he reached to the "him" part. I know? Did he heard good? The thin male looked down the girl bit frowning his eyebrows on her wondering if she did hear his question or she was daydreaming.
                                                                "Um... Beck are you all right?" He asked then bit worried deciding he doesn't want to repeat that offer from before ever again. Poor girl this everything happened because of him and his jealousy... And he still doesn't wanted to let her go or share her with anyone, what kind of person he was? Obviously none better than that Pendragon...

A sigh escaped his lips when Becky finally "got"back again into the reality remembering the things they had together when they were lot younger. "Oh that sounds a plan!" Kaito lips edge curled in a smile enjoying, that he got back his old friend quickly forgetting even the frize how he did that. "Coco?" Kaito looked on the small girl with a little disappointment, but then smiled again as he added. "But we can fool that cup with some alcohol!" He said and winked on the little being. "Good, I know a pretty awesome little pub out in the town, but not so far from the school, so if you think you would like to waste some time with an old buddy, I sure would be enchanted to keep you some company!" He said as his eyes bit got thinner and his not so pure intentions hide under a sweet polite smile.

Kaito began to lead the girl out of the cafeteria noticing on the wall a weird, pretty hard fist mark, what made him jump a little bothering his calmness. He turned around more in a jerk like he would've felt those crimson eye pain on him. The tall student left out a sigh of relief seeing that only his imagination was playing with him and with this elan wrapped his arm around the small lady's shoulder.

Porgiie

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

~Rebecca ╰☆╮ Toru~

Call me Becky or your highness♔

Where am I? To the pub! Who am I with? Kaito.

Perhaps this was the wrong idea, perhaps she should have chased after Hell, perhaps... But she didn't chase him and she wasn't going to but if she had chased him, what would have happened? No, Rebecca didn't chase.

Kaito knocked her from her thoughts as he stunned her with his question. Did she want to follow him? What was this?! She didn't belong to him, she wasn't attached to him and she wasn't going to go simply because of her pride. Why was Kaito asking? Most boys would just be happy they had Becky in their company whether she was going through boy troubles or not but to her it seemed Kaito was asking with Becky's well-being in mind and to her she was slightly beginning to admire Kaito for that.
                                                        "Why would I want to follow him?" She asked seriously before she shook her head and her frown replaced itself with a smile. "Ah, I get it. Scared you can't be as entertaining as Pendragon?" She teased him with a playful smirk, trying to lighten the mood. She wasn't going to get emotional over this - no, she couldn't let herself and so she was prepared to have the best time ever away from all of this drama.

Becky ignored his concern for her, if it was rude she was sorry but she wasn't ready to dive into her feelings and surely Kaito didn't want a sobbing Becky on his arm.
                                                        The male didn't seem impressed with her idea of coco, er hello who didn't like coco? "Coco is only the most fantastic substance alive, how can someone look so displeased by the idea of coco?" She lit up into animation after she noticed the slight look of disappointment off of the boy, trying to keep him entertained but it seemed Kaito's disappointment went away when he had an even better pitch then her coco one. Yes that's right, Becky admitted that Kaito's idea was even better then her own - perhaps this was going to be a very good day. "You sneaky thing, I would never have pictured you for the truanting, day-drinking sort Kaito." She was pleasantly surprised by her companies choice. Kaito was helping Becky forget all of the drama and she couldn't help but be excited for what was to follow. "Ah only if you're buying first round!" The blonde laughed as she walked beside the tall male.

"Kaito, it would be a pleasure to have you in my company - c'mon lets go get a drink." Completely unaware of any intentions Kaito had, she looked up towards the sweet guy she was about to wander off with. If only Hell could see her now, what would he think? Would he get jealous? She hoped he would but her intentions for Kaito were changing, originally wanting to have him as some sort of object to make Hell jealous all she wanted to do now was go out with some decent company and try to forget everything about Hell and it was working.

When the pair left the cafeteria she noticed Kaito jumping a little, with a raised eyebrow she wondered what was up with him as her daydreaming state caused her to miss the blood on the wall and perhaps that was for the best because if she would have seen it, she wouldn't have been able to continue towards the pub with her new companion. "Are you okay there?" She wondered, smiling towards him as some sort of reassurance as the two continued walking, they finally reached outside the school grounds. Perfect, she shut her eyes and took a deep breath in. She was going to leave all of the drama behind her just for today, she thought to herself as she glanced back up toward Kaito. "Lead the way!" She grinned as she waited for Kaito's directions.

oυтofcαяяoтs: This is lacking a lot of depth but I will definitely deliver far more on the next post! ^^

Toxic Shade

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ † H.E.L.L †▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `T h e D a r k n e s s f e e d s m y s o u l ...

Hell eyes slowly began to get used with the planetarium darkness as he was sitting on the ground leaning with his back against the door. He was staring in the nothing in front of him with his blue eyes almost witched. He tried to think through everything over and over again knowing where did he fail, but he doesn't understood why did that hurt so ******** bad.
The long haired male finally lifted his left hand and placed on his chest. Soon his eyes followed his action. He could feel his own heart beat, but he wasn't sure if in his heart place wasn't only a hole.

Numb. This was the best word on how he became. He never really was that smiley foolish type, but she killed even the last drop of happiness and light from inside the male. It seemed like the things finally found their place and he had no more need to stay there anymore. The male opened the planetarium door right when his small blonde "friend" just left with Kaito. Obviously she found quickly an other fool who would spoil her.
Hell stood in the planetarium door as his eyes rested on the wondering couple pretty far from where he was.

The long haired male face seemed so calmed, so relaxed, so expressionless as if she really killed out even the last feeling from inside his being. In that moment it really seemed like he doesn't even cared anymore at all. Was it the pain what resulted this or did his feeling really died out? The student inserted his hands in his pants front pocket and ignoring the farther the view before he made his way back into the school. In the end he was here with a purpose. In the end he had more important things to do, to find out, than to ran after some stupid spoiled b***h. OMG - those lips..... <--- Yupp, obviously all his feelings sure have died out!

Hell walked through the school yard like a zombie or someone who's body was possessed, making his way to the school other entrance. Good he had no feelings, else way we would think he tried to avoid someone with this action.
In his mind he purposed back his original idea to visit the library, when he reached in front to open the door and noticed his bleeding hand. The boy bit tilted his head staring at his own blood wondering when did he damaged so bad his hand and he doesn't even noticed.
The idea seemed to be erased instead he decided to meet the nurse first.

────────────────────────────────
`M y s o u l s t a r v e f o r D a r k n e s s ...

Porgiie

Toxic Shade

Kaito made an Oh face when he realized she still heart his more an offer than a question, even if she was daydreaming. He shook his head as an answer, still keeping it weird what she said. It had no meaning. Brushing this quickly out of his mind he tried entertain the girl when she brought him up. The tall male narrowed his eyes on the lot smaller girl frowning his eyebrows and made pouting mouth. "Don't compare me with that..." In that moment his blue eyes gloved as cold as ice pressing the last word as he spelled out, but he doesn't want to end in a fight now when he kind of got what he wanted so he fast changed his expression and began to laugh.

The brunette male was listening on the things what Becca lined up beside Coco, when she realized, that his idea really was better. In that moment if she would've been just a little bit attentive she could've notice a sign of evilness on her old friends as with some foxy eyes grinned on her. His little plan seemed to work out just well, now all he had to do to be attentive not to mess up everything!
                                                                "I'll pay the bill if you can keep the pass with me!" They were far away from the place, but Kaito already challenged the girl winking. But he really was up for a drinking battle and he really was ready for pay for it, even if his family doesn't seemed anymore to stay so well, as they did few years ago. Now the only way out for them would depend on Kaito, who really was on the job.

Kaito radiated when she not just was in the idea but she grabbed his arm, what later sneaked around her shoulder and she left it. Now they seemed like a couple, and if someone would stop them he would definitely assure them about this, when the mark gave him an uneasy feeling, what even the blonde noticed quickly.
                                                                "Oh, hehe, nothing." He laughed nervously trying to keep her attention. For some odd reason he doesn't wanted her to see that sign. Something inside him was sure it was Hell's mark and the blood on the wall would definitely desperate her and would make her to ran back to him. No this sure wasn't an option. "I guess this was because the flu! Remember I told you I got some." He tried to explain out and it seemed it worked well. "You see I heard for flu the best medicine is the drink, so I think this small hang out is definitely a good idea!" Kaito added somewhat pushing her closer to him in a half hug.

The two barely stepped out of the school when a jet black Limousin stopped right in front of them. Kaito was a bit confused. Did that stop for them? He was wondering and soon the first door opened up. The driver ran behind quickly and opened the door from there and waited. A small blonde female stepped out of the car shaking a bit her long golden hair as she moved her cold blue eyes on the two watcher.
                                                                Kaito have frozen in his spot with dropped mouth. The girl was pretty and she looked kind of the same age as they were so ... was she one of them?

The lady ignored the kid instead stepping to the female to ask her some questions. "Do you know Hell Pendragon?" Her voice sounded melodic and sweet, though it was something what gave some bitter feeling. For Kaito the name gave that. He couldn't understand how on earth could that male suround himself with such bomb chicks. What made him so wanted by the opposite sex? "I have to find him, maybe you could help me?" It seemed like the woman was in a rush, but since she doesn't knew this institute she needed some help.

[OOC: I'm not satisfied of my post bu hope its good enogh. If you dislike something just let me know and i'll edit it.]

Porgiie

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

~Rebecca ╰☆╮ Toru~

Where am I? To the pub! Who am I with? Kaito.

Don't compare me with that. Ouch. Even if it was an insult towards Hell, she took it as a personal insult - someone she just cared about deeply had been classed as a that but the blonde was in no mood for an argument and Hell had wounded her, she wasn't prepared to lose a friend over someone she had already lost so she just laughed along, trying to take Kaito's comment as a joke. That - is that how people perceived Hell?

She noticed Kaito's grin but strangely naïve Becky thought he was just simply so overwhelmed to be with his old friend again and she thought that that was cute - He did seem so, didn't he? So polite and always smiling it was easy for the girl to enjoy his company and feel settled in it, how did he manage to relax her after such a day?
                                                        "You have a nice smile." The blonde complimented, completely out of her character to compliment someone other then herself but the loneliness was sinking in and her clinginess was beginning to settle. She wasn't willing to let her only company leave her and there was no one else who was going to fill Kaito's spot since many people were too scared to even talk to the blonde.

With Kaito's challenge Becky nudged him, her mouth opening wide in an amused grin. "Who do you even think you're talking to?" She began playfully, "C'mon, you can't beat the famous Rebecca at drinking. You'll be the one who'll be struggling to keep up with me!" Although it was an unknown fact that Rebecca could not hold her liquor very well. Also unaware of Kaito's financial situation she added, "So you may as well already start paying that bill." She winked, acting so sure of herself. For someone who was raised in such etiquette it was about time she was ready to let her hair down but perhaps if she was a better judge of character she wouldn't have been agreeing to this drinking game.

She felt Kaito's arm around her and despite how surprising it was, she didn't shove it away. Perhaps deep down she wanted Hell to see her and yet unaware that Hell had just walked passed she still had that thought of him spotting the pair in mind. Oh how jealous he would be if he saw it, would he come rushing over to ask for her back?
                                                        When Kaito said he had the flu, she pouted sympathetically. "Oh poor you!" For someone who was usually so attentive, she quickly believed his lie. "Ah all the more reason we go then!" She agreed whilst smiling towards him. Becky, what a fool.

At the sight of the limousine she almost squeaked like a little child however when a woman got out, she was quickly glad she did not squeak as it seemed it was not for them. The woman stared toward the pair, which made Becky's defence rise and you could even see the little woman stand up straighter. Upon ignoring Kaito, Becky was wondering why the woman came up to her but waved the thought away since she just assumed that because of the height of her she was the least intimidating one to approach. Clearly she hadn't heard of who she was.
                                                        Do you know Hell Pendragon. As soon as the question was asked, the blonde shifted on the spot as she scanned the other blonde over with narrowed eyes. She was pretty, young and rich - Becky almost laughed. That must have been his type. What, did he have other girls on the side too then? So that was it, Becky was a one night stand and that was all. Nice - well played, Pendragon.

She had to find him? Cute. Rebecca folded her arms and shook her head toward the other blonde, she wasn't going to kick up a fuss. Hell was forgotten, let him have his fun with this other woman since that's what she was obviously here for. What other reason was there? "Hell Pendragon? What, he goes here?" She acted almost surprised. "Oh yes, that sleaze bag. I don't know where you can find him, try his room. He's probably having a female friend over as we speak!" Her nostrils flared as she grabbed Kaito by the arm. "I hope you find him." Becky rolled her eyes sarcastically and walked away, trying to drag Kaito with her.

That pig! She saw no reason to see the woman as anything else but as Hell's play-thing, as she stormed away her mind began to clear and she realised that perhaps that just because Hell spoke to other women didn't mean he was bedding them.
                                                        Maybe, just maybe she was seeing him for something other then that! Did he have a sister? Oh god, what if she had just said that to his sister?
                                                        "I think I need that drink now." She smiled toward Kaito, realising she was still gripping him and gingerly let him free from her grasp. If there was anything that was going to settle her down, it was a nice cold drink and what better to drink then to drink with good company.

oυтofcαяяoтs:

Zenovij

Toxic Shade

The long haired blonde lady seemed at least so numb as Hell used to be. She was staring on the couple with an expressionless face with her deep Marin blue eyes, what she shifted time by time on the tall young ma who could just nod on every affirmation what Becca said, though the way the small blond spoke about him kind of surprised the brunette male.
                                                                This was a self defend. Now it was clear to Kaito they just broke up right in front of him. As Becky's lowering was her way to get over him, for Hell... He doesn't knew him. He doesn't even showed any emotion. All he did was that smirk before he left...

Kaito's mind for a second moved on Hell. In that moment it seemed interesting. He doesn't complained, he doesn't showed what he felt, right contrary, then he walked off. So that mark on the wall was really from him. The tall male suddenly felt a deep growing guiltiness in his stomach turning his head toward the hallway. He just realized that the long haired might got hurt. OMG... What did he do, well done Kaito... - he thought in himself feeling for the first time he would've rip in two if he could. Not that he liked the guy, but if he's hurt and if happens something with him that will rest on his conscience. He couldn't afford that. He wasn't strong enough for that. The thinks rushed through his mind as Becky just showed off the woman?

Obviously even the unknown female knew Hell or at least amused her as Becky featured the dark haired male because Kaito could see only then the first emotion on her face. She chuckled little silently. "I see you guys know him..." She commented back still amusing on what the kids thought about him, but the other affirmation surprised her. "Female?" The petite blonde woman asked in a surprised tone. She wasn't expecting this from him, but she still hoped in these young fellows help, when the small blond kind of pulling the tall student after herself left. It seemed like the male would've wanted to go with her, but finally he let himself pulled away by his girlfriend.
                                                                The blonde lady brushed it off and walked inside the institute, leaving the young lovers alone.

Kaito was thinking they should help the lady so he can make sure that other is well, but Becky wasn't so enthusiastic of that think, so instead of return to help he decided to let himself dragged away. Becky could be really headstrong if she wanted. So he excused himself by she was the one who doesn't let him return to help Hell. It's a nice way to speak out our mistakes, right?

Walking with Becky hands in hand was more than what he could wish for. He smiled down on the the little woman and felt as the butterflies in his stomach relived again. "It makes me remember on the times when i brought you after the ice cream!" Kaito laughed as he began to swing her hand between them. Soon they reached the pub. Kaito pointed over there. "There it is. Here we won't meet too many people and nor inside are too much!" He explained the girl as he opened the door in front if her. "My lady!..." He said bit bending as he left her enter and find a place asking out the first round of drinks.

Porgiie

Toxic Shade

User Image

The blonde lady wasn't sure where would she find Hell's room, or if she will be able at all to find him, but she just had to try it. Her child life depended now on this. He was his only hope. How ironic. The blonde female walked through the school yard making her way to the entrance what she noticed while she felt as her being caught almost every student eye. Not like she disliked this feeling, right contrary. She enjoyed to stay in the spotlight, else she wouldn't marry Nate Pendragon, Hell's father. Now she had to hurry, though.

As she reached the door she stepped inside and looked through the hallway. She pushed together her brows noticing a bloody mark on the wall horrifying from the view. "And they said this is an elite school..." she grunt as she passed by the mark, when she finally met a teacher. "Oh, finally someone who might be able to help me!" She said relived and explained him who she is looking after. The teacher smiled and was ready to help such a radiating being. They began to walk toward Hell's room, when they spotted him downstairs turning to the nurse's room.
"Look, there he is!" The teacher pointed on the boy who just gone in the door entrance. The blonde lady just nodded and hurried up her steps to catch up the wounded boy as soon as she can.

Hell opened the door and stepped inside the cabinet. The tall nurse lips curled into a smile and without any hesitation stood up from her place. "Well, well, well... Who we have here..." She said and her lips corned ended in a curl quickly. "Chill down, I'm not here for you..." Hell's voice sounded colder than usually making the nurse frowning on the male stopping in her spot. She began to look down on him noticing his bleeding hand she quickly understood his visit true reason.
"Why is so special that little b***h of yours?" She asked turning away toward the chest to take out some bandage and cleaning stuff, when she suddenly felt a strong grip on her wrist as she was turned facing him and grabbed by her neck with his damaged hand. "Don't... Do you hear me? Don't even dare to mess even her name." Suddenly his until blue eyes flushed back with blood as he held the woman strong until she tried to escape from that iron grip. He let her then go and turned toward the bed. He sat down on the edge of it waiting for other to catch up with air and coughing her out.

"What can she do what others can't?" The nurse asked again, this time turning more attention on her words pick, right when the door opened so even the blonde lady could hear that phrase. So Hell really had a female, the little one had right... She was thinking inside her self and stepped inside the nursery.
The nurse stopped in her walk turning to the incomer young lady, who couldn't see Hell because of the draped around the bed where he sat. "I'm looking for Hell Pendragon..." She said finally hesitating. "Oh really, not you're the only one, honey!" The nurse raised an eyebrow listening to the shorter female and answered with the same coldness as she did even with Becky the day before.
The blonde lady felt insulted and she opened his mouth to speak right when he was cut off by Hell, who pushed away the drape and leaned on his messed up hand. "Just leave me alone..." he said numb to the girl, who obviously brightened up seeing him.

The nurse walked on front of the male taking his hand in hers as she began to clean his wound. She began to get confused. She knew he was popular around the girl, but even in her opinion this began to be exaggerating. The little woman doesn't let herself to be chased away so easily. She stepped in the room closing the door behind herself and walked closer to the male. "I need your help..." She said hesitating, seeing as he doesn't even takes bothersome to look at least on her. "Mark is very sick... and... I think you are the only one who can save him..." She said dropping her attention on the ground as some teardrops rand down her cheek.

Hell never heard Brie so sincere as she was in that moment. She stood now in front of him as a begging mother and not as a horny girl. Hell looked on the small blonde then turned is attention on the nurse, who kept silence and turned her attention away. "What makes you think after all you did I'll help you?" Hell's voice sounded kind of cruel in that second, but according his past it seemed reasonable. "Nothing..." She muttered wiping her tears and turned away. The nurse just finished with his hand as well. She stood up and walked to the chest to put everything back in their place trying to stay out of this.
Hell stood up and sought deep. He really was thinking. He lifted his right hand placing on his left shoulder where he had those deep scars as if an animal would've ripped him in pieces and brought back some memories to him.

They walked off of the nursery. Brie kept the silence walking beside the male. She saw his debating on the decision, but this at least gave her some hopes. Hell knew if he does help him, things might continue the way they were. How much easier would be just let that kid die... He was thinking inside, then turned to the blonde one and nodded. The female brightened up jumping in a hug in the male's neck, who understood her happiness, bit it still felt an unwanted action and pushed her away. "Oh I'm sorry... I heard you have a girlfriend..." She said like one who really cares, but in fact she would've liked to make this scene even in front of that b***h.

Porgiie

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

~Rebecca ╰☆╮ Toru~

Where am I? At the pub! Who am I with? Kaito.

What was she doing - was this even the right thing to do? However, she couldn't backtrack on her thoughts now Kaito and her were already holding hands. How on earth did that happen? Guilt swirled around in her stomach, pinching on her insides as she looked down towards the two pairs of hands. Hell was doing the exact same thing, she thought and with that the guilt flew away - this was what Hell was doing to her but why did she feel so guilty?

Ugh but that woman. She had acted so surprised when Becky spoke about Hell having another woman over - Perhaps she was like Becky and thought that she was the only one the Pendragon boy was seeing, well more fool them both but there was something inside Becky that wished it wasn't true and that the woman was here for some other reason - what it could have been, Becky had not the faintest idea which only made her certain Hell was seeing that pretty, skinny b***h.

Kaito had begun to reminisce and when she heard him, it couldn't help but bring a smile to her face. He seemed so happy that the pair had rekindled which only made Becky grow uneasy, she should just turn back now before more drama occurred - she didn't want the situation to get any messier than what it already was but her selfishness caught a hold of her and she wasn't prepared to be by herself. Was she just using Kaito to keep herself occupied?
                                                        Upon entering the pub she followed Kaito to the seats he chose and quite happily received the first round of drinks. A classy start with a glass of red, the blonde held her large glass of wine in the air with a smile as she exclaimed, "Cheers, Kaito!" Before taking her first large sip, the flavour was a little bit heavy but for her it was perfect and as the refreshing taste of the alcohol went down it was only the start to a very eventful evening for sure.

Yet the glass of wine was not doing much for the blonde and the scene was not yet lively enough for Becky's current mood.
                                                        "So, this drinking game?" She raised her eyebrow towards him playfully, maybe it was too early in the day to be starting this now but after seeing that woman and after Hell deserting her in the corridor she was eager to start this game as soon as possible. "The one who can handle their liquor the most wins and pays for the bill?" Oh Becky, stop before you regret it but the blonde was so prepared to just party and forget about her day that she really didn't care about anything at this time. She waved a hand in the air and ordered a round of Sambuca shots and after the drinks were delivered, the blonde placed one of the shot glasses besides Kaito and picked one up herself.

"Ready? Think you can beat me?" She challenged, winking towards the male. She hadn't really given Kaito a choice in the matter but he was the one challenging her only minutes ago, so Becky assumed Kaito wanted to party just as much as herself. "First shot, cheers again." She swigged back the drink and let the strong taste swirl around in her mouth before swallowing. Once the glass was empty she placed the drink on the table with a heavy sigh and watched her companion with competitive eyes. "Care to be beaten by a girl?" She teased, trying to keep the playful atmosphere.

oυтofcαяяoтs:

Toxic Shade

Kaito walked beside the girl with some unsure steps, and with a growing guiltiness inside him. He tried to push on Becca the fault but deep down in his heart bottom he was clear if something happens with Hell that will be only his fault. As they walked he noticed not just he has such problems. Even Becky seemed to have an inner war, but he thought she is trying to handle her feelings because they've just broken up.
                                                                Obviously both of them needed some drink. Soon they arrived into the pub about what Kaito talked few minutes ago. The place was warm and had a familial atmosphere. As he said there really were just few people there and nobody really seemed to care about the two young person out of the staff.

They began with one glass red vine, what was too weak for Becky. Kaito laughed. "I never thought you became so hard!" He teased the girl as she was the one who asked the second round. The second round was some liquor, but for Kaito that still seemed too smooth to feel anywhere soon something in his head, but he sure wouldn't let himself beaten by a girl mostly not in a drinking battle.
                                                                He grabbed the small cup from in front of him and turned it down without any problem. "Oh honey, was this really something what you call drink battle? Now let me show you how you play that!" With these words Kaito stood up pushing his chair behind and staring on the barman he said loud.

"Drink battle, the one who stops will pay! Vodka lemon!" for kaito voice people in the place turned around fixing the couple with their eyes and began to bet. The barman prepared six-six little cup for both of them and brought out to the table. "Now, mis Rebecca Toru, are you ready for the challenge?" He asked smiling placing his right hand on his first cup. In the background some cheering was hearable as some began to encourage the small blonde for the battle.

Porgiie

Toxic Shade

User Image

Hell turned around and walked down the slightly dark hallway without agreeing or denying the little blonde affirmation. She doesn't really expected to get an answer, but hoped in one, though. She rushed after the long haired male, taking time by time a peek on him. She still thought he looked the same hot as few years ago, when his father first introduced him to her. Maybe he's bit taller and mature, but he still has those characteristics, what caught her by him back then.

"I came with the limo..." She said silently trying to keep the pass with the male. Hell disliked this all. He had a bad feeling, but he wasn't that type who would let a kid die. That wasn't in his option. "What about Michelle? They are twins..." He asked trying to find a way out of this obligation. "Her blood type doesn't match with Mark's. Do you think we haven't thought through everything? You are the only one who might match in everything with Mark. You might be the single donor, else he will die." She explained him again to make sure he won't just change his mind in the last minute.

Hell sought deeply feeling as a trapped rat. He sat inside the limo and began to stare outside the window as the car turned on and made its way to the central hospital. There was waiting his stepbrother for Hell's bone marrow if they were compatible. Every sign showed in that way, but before they could say anything sure they had to make some more test on the long haired male.
Brie looked at Nate relived, when Hell finally was there under their hands and sealing a kiss on the older male lips she whispered something in his ears and left.
Brie had to resolve the excuse why the crimson eyed was missing, so she had to return into the school.

In the hospital they had to wait long hours until they got the results, what definitely affirmed about Hell's bone marrows compatibility. "Before I would agree I want to talk with him." He said looking at his father who sat right next to him into the waiting salon. "Do you really think you have a choice?" The older male looked on the long haired. Hell frowned his eyebrows feeling a bit confused. "Yes, what could you do if I decide otherwise?" - Wrong answer...
The older male made a sigh to the dark costumed males from the entrance what as some good dogs made their ways toward them. "We go for a walk..." His father voice sounded cold and ready for anything. Hell was grabbed by his hands and forced to walk with them. He quickly understood he have just chosen the bad option and knowing his dad, there wasn't way back.

Mr. Pendragon went after the doc and then calmly walked down on the stairs after his son. It seemed in the basement they were already prepared even on the case if he deny the help. No no... Some of the past memories flashed back in his mind as he just tried to back of. The gorillas grip was strong and no matter how hard he tried just couldn't escape. Suddenly his dad laugh broke the basement dark silence, pulling his attention on him. "Memories, son? Memories...?" he asked making a sign for the dark costumed males, who laid Hell in no time on the bed chaining his hands and legs so he can't move. "Now here you are, doc. Our donor." His voice was more cruel, than Hell's sounded usually kind of scaring the med seeing what that is able to do with his own child.
"W-What if he screams..." He demurred hesitantly. hell's eyes shifted from his father on the doc and disliked this situation in what he fell. His heart began to rush almost jumping from his chest and his breath became almost wheezing. "He won't, trust me, I know him..." His dad answered calmly and walked out of the room. Wait, wait... why would he scream... He was thinking inside with his eyes trying to find the answer for that question as the doc stopped over him.

"This will a bit hurt you, but I can't give you sedative... This is the order as the bone marrows can be collected..." The male explained to the crimson eyed boy , who felt as the stress constricted his stomach. He saw the the doc had no chance against his father, so instead of begging or hardening the man job he just sough deeply to get ready on what was waiting for him closing his eyes...

Porgiie

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

~Rebecca ╰☆╮ Toru~

The alcohol was already beginning to effect Becky, the wine and the shot glass had made her slightly more merry and sooner or later it was going to be shown to the whole bar that she couldn't handle her liquor very respectfully. Kaito seemed amused and she couldn't help laugh at his comment.
                                                        "You missed out on my high school years before I came here. You wouldn't believe the amounts of trouble I got into." Her eyes narrowed mischievously as she smiled towards the tall male.

Kaito could handle his liquor, oh dear. She liked this side of him, his ready to have some fun side and when he seemed disappointed at her current attempts it only made her thirstier to win. "Oh yes Kaito, now the parties starting. Round me up!" Her eyes lit up with enjoyment as she watched him stand up, giggling with amusement. "You're challenging a Toru, are you sure you want to do this?" She winked towards him, brushing her hair behind her ears as she braced herself for the drinks.

"You are so on." The challenge in her tone was clearly there as she picked up her first shot, watching Kaito she slid the drink back before slamming it down onto the table with her enthusiasm. Becky showed no signs that the drink effected her, even though she disliked the taste and the sourness from the lemon always made her want to pull her face together. "Easy," she lied before setting onto her second. "Hurry up Kaito - I think you're being beaten." She sang teasingly before she slid the second one back. Oh dear. She shook her head with an almost 'woo' expression on her face - the blonde didn't drink too often and coincidently the alcohol would effect her far quicker as the dilation in her pupils suggested.

Rebecca Toru was no loser, even if it meant she would have to intoxicate herself to feel pride and even if it meant she wouldn't remember winning in the morning so she wasn't going to stop these shots. Three, four, five of the shots went down, each time the small glass was banged onto the table as Rebecca pulled a sour face. The lightweights head was beginning to feel dull but as she was sitting down, she remained still in her chair and the world had not yet begun to whirl. "Are you taking down pointers Kaito?" Her wide eyes looked up towards the boy as her smile was wide and somewhat child-like. Her hand grasped the last shot as she swirled the liquid around for a while, 1, 2 ,3 and the last shot was downed.

"Oh baby, crash and burn!" She exclaimed, standing up with her arms in the air as she got carried away with the encouragement in the pub. She knew she hadn't won yet but she acted as if she had as she tapped Kaito's nose playfully pulling a face to match with her mood. The short blonde moved herself behind Kaito quite gracefully for someone who was beginning to feel drunker by the minute, she placed her face as close as she could besides Kaito's face as her lack of boundaries became clear. "Care to give up now?" She whispered teasingly, still in her playful mood. It was bizarre how quickly her mood could shift and even more bizarre how the pair were acting so casual with each other.

oυтofcαяяoтs:

Zenovij

Toxic Shade

Kaito laughed on Becky's reply. Soon they both forgot about their pains and worries, what will just return later with more strength and maybe it will harm them more than if they would've confronted those now. It doesn't mattered. They had fun, they were happy, Becky felt good in his company and this was the only thing what mattered now.
                                                                Kaito began to laugh when she said about her high school years. And yes, that really was something what he definitely missed out. But as he she did it as well. They have changed alot in those years so none of them knew well the other anymore. It was time to relearn each other, or just fool around like they cared?

"Whoohoo!" Kaito shouted before he ordered the vodka lemon with some challenging grin. Obviously even if they haven't seen each other the male still knew the girl weaknesses. "Am I sure? Baby, i just did!" He said bending down to look face to face in the young lady. He not just knew her weaknesses but even used them against her. He grabbed the first little glass, then the second, the thirds, fourth, what was followed by the fifth and... "Whoa..." The tall male stopped as he landed his glass on the table feeling as the quick drinking dazed him a little bit, but then he heard the girl voice what followed her move.

Becky's face was just a kiss distance away from his face, what made the tall student widen his blue eyes, then the blush soon flashed his cheeks. He grabbed the last glass and quickly drunk it out. this was the best motive to drink. While he drunk out the liquid off of the glass he already raised his finger for another round. In this round he was the one who could finish it faster, and now his turn was to tease the girl. He walked behind her just the way she did with him before and leaned close enough to her ear. "What happened Toru girl, did you just give up?" He whispered in her ear then laughed turning to the barman. "We are ready for the next round!"

One, two, three, four, five and the last one, they drank it together Kaito grabbing Becky's wrist and pulled her in his arms kissing her on her lips letting the vodka flown from his mouth on hers. He cheated. He doesn't drunk the last one, but kept in his mouth. It doesn't mattered, He wouldn't have let her pay anyways.
                                                                "Okay, okay I lost!" He admitted finally letting the girl go and smiling on her. "Let's stop the drink battle and continue with some milder like cocktails? Do you want a coco one?" He asked and stood up lurching to the counter asking for to cocktails. One coco with some alcohol and a peach without. What a nice cheater, and this was on who Becky thought is harmless on her?

Porgiie

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

~Rebecca ╰☆╮ Toru~

Who was he?
                                                        The blonde was overly impressed by Kaito's spirit, his energy just brought her to life and if only she felt like this all of the time. He flew those drinks down him and Becky knew that he must have done his fair share of partying and for some reason it made her more intrigued about her companion. When Kaito hesitated on his last drink, she assumed she had won and with a triumphant smile she couldn't help but tease him a bit. Of course she would win this, Becky was the best at anything. Who didn't know that?
                                                        "Oh, we can slow down if you need a break." Yet it seemed as if Kaito didn't need one as he chugged the last one day successfully. Wow, she was impressed with his efforts but she wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Rebecca couldn't help but think when he blushed it was cute or maybe it was the alcohol which made Becky think such things but before she had time to think of it anymore Kaito's shyness was soon erased as the male stepped behind her. She gulped as he spoke, the hairs raising on the back of her neck as she tried to keep her thoughts in line - the alcohol was already in her system and at this minute in time it was a case of Hell who?
                                                        "Give up?" She turned to face the male, an eyebrow raised as she looked almost insulted. "You really need to know who you're speaking to." Becky wasn't giving up. Kaito had already ordered another round and she soon began to doubt whether or not that this was a clever idea, it was never wise to drink when emotional especially with such company.

One, two, three, four - woah, woah, woah - five and baam six in the most unpredictable way she had expected - her lips were soon on his, how on earth did that even happen? Becky didn't know how to act, they weren't close enough for this and she knew it but her desperation for company overwhelmed her and she found herself kissing him back?! What?! Of course when it ended she stood there feeling completely dazed, confused with whatever just happened.
                                                        Then of course Hell flashed in her mind, it should have been him that she was kissing and all of her emotions began to flood.
                                                        Hell. Hell. Hell.
                                                        You absolute moron, Mr Pendragon. You absolute- she couldn't do this, she couldn't keep thinking about him. He wasn't going to come back to her, not after he left without wanting to fight for her. He didn't even want to fight for her... Why did she need him if he didn't need her?

"Kaito..." She looked up towards the brunette as her hand clutched to his jacket. Turn away Becky, turn away. She was almost lecturing herself on how she stupid she was being, how stupid this would be. "Kiss me again." Her eyes scanned over his face before taking in his lips. This wasn't love, not even close to it - she barely knew Kaito, this was her rebound. The thought of Hell lingering inside of her mind was crushing her and heart broken people did stupid, foolish things.

oυтofcαяяoтs:

Toxic Shade

User Image

When the doc said this will hurt a bit he doesn't thought it will be more painful than every other torture on what he had to go through in his life. The huge pin was pressed deep on his waist middle feeling as the solid juice was sucked from inside. The pain made the long haired to constrict his eyes and open his mouth in a scream but there came out no voice. In his mind the minutes became hours, the hours seemed like days and soon he had to bear that unending pain for a life now.
He felt as his whole body jerked in a tense trembling. He wasn't even able to lose his conscience to not feel anymore this pain. The doc wanted his whole inside. Finally he stopped. Hell opened his eyes, what lost the shine for the pain. He tried to catch up with his breathing, when the doc began again...

OMG, just stop it... He though inside as he tried to free his chained hands. His father was aware of his strength, probably this is why he have chosen the chain instead of rope. The pain just became unsupportable. He couldn't handle it anymore. Even if no sound left his mouth, what highly surprised the doc, who was expecting for screaming and for other shouting, the only thing what showed the boy feelings was his tense boy. "Try to relax, it hurt less that way..." The older male knew it was impossible what he said, but he felt bad for the kid, mostly because he knew he had to do this with him against his will.

In his mind the doc admired how well the young man beard that incredible pain, what he had to cause him noticing a tear drop in his eyes. He knew it wasn't a willing action, but all he could do to hurry up as much as the collecting was possible.
Hell became so numb of the pain than he fell in some kind of shock. His face became expressionless and his eyes turned glassy as he just stared in front of him in the nothing. In his mind only one voice echoed. One sweet voice, what held him alive anymore. The doc saw what happened and he was glad it did right when he finished quickly giving the boy some adrenaline to bring him back.

Pain... Hell turned his face toward the doc and opened his mouth to speak, but he was unable to say even a word. His father walked inside right in that moment dropping a cold ignorant look on the barely living male. The black costumes men for the sign went and took down his chains ready to pick him up, when the doc voice stopped them. "What are you doing?" He asked shifting his eyes between Nate Pendragon and his men. "We just let him go..." Answered the other. "In such a case? He isn't able even to stand." The doc tried to explain on what the boy went through, but he found only numb ears, by Nate person. "Doc, you're just exaggerating. He's a strong boy, just as every spoiled brat he also like to pity himself..." The doc doesn't wanted to see how his father will make him stand up, so instead of staying and watch the young male following treatment he hurried up into the labor with the marrows.

"Why?..." Hell finally could collect enough strength to at least whisper. "Because he's my son." He answered. "Just like me..." He replied trying to stay awake. "You're her son..." Nate said hesitating as he turned away. "And she was your wife..." Hell kept going. He just wanted to know what did he so bad for what he deserved such a treatment by his own father. "What you killed..." The tall male added returning to the still laying boy. "She was sick..." He tried to defend himself and this was the truth. "Because of you. Until you weren't everything went well, but after you've born she doesn't cared anymore anything just about you. She doesn't cared even her health. You was the one who killed her, you are the one who is responsible for her death, I hope you remember on this every night before you feel asleep and every second while you are awake. You are the one because of who died your mother! Now stand up and stop being a crybaby!" The male grabbed Hell's arm and pulled him down of the bed.

Hell fell on the ground leaning on his knees and his elbows. He began to breath hard as he began to pick every strength he had to stand up. Now he finally understood. At least he understood why he treated him this way. It was reasonable he wasn't worth to live. He was only a mess up of life. He could now understand even Becky's actions and why she felt ashed around him, why were they just friends...

Porgiie

Toxic Shade

Kaito turned his attention on the blonde girl when he heard his name "Hmmm?" He was waiting on what she wanted to tell him, but that wasn't even close on what he thought she will say. Kaito eyes widened and dropped his mouth as his cheeks flushed with red. The tall male felt as his heart began to rush inside his chest almost jumping out from there. He took a deep breath as he stood up of his place and stepped in front of the girl. He lean down and brushed her hair back from her face looking deep in her eyes then slowly melt his lips on her.

His kiss was more gentle as he held around her shoulders and more calm. He doesn't had that fire inside what Hell did, though he doesn't knew about the girl feelings and since she hided those well in front of him, he thought all she saw was him. "I was waiting on this for such a long time now..." He said when he finally broke that kiss. "I couldn't bear to see you touched by an other man..." His voice sounded soft as he studied her blue eyes and brushed lightly her cheek. "In that moment I though I lost you..." he added then leaned down and placed an other kiss on the girl soft silky lips.

"I think it would be time to leave this place..." He said and picked up his purse to pay the bill before they leave. He hoped she was enough drank to be in everything what he want, because even behind these sweet words there hide an intention, what he tried to keep invisible in front of the girl.
                                                                The sun soon decided to go to rest on that day or did they really spent so much time in that pub, anyhow it was already sunset, when they stepped out of the local and made their way back into the school. Kaito sneaked his hand down and held the girl's in his. He smiled and looked up on the sky. "Look the moon is already up!" he pointed on the moon then stopped in front of the girl and hugged her once again. "When I asked this morning if you were together with that... I was so afraid you will say yes..." He said then stopped hesitating. "I ... I would like if you... If you would be my girlfriend...."

Porgiie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces