Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Once out of harms way Adrien sat Leah down back on her feet. "Hey, Leah...are you okay?" He looked her over concerned. She seemed almost frozen. He wanted to make sure she was alright before he went after Garriett and Nina. He couldn't just leave her there afraid. Nina stopped near the center and hopped up on the fountain. Her hood was pulled over her head as she held her flute in her hand. "Give back what you have stolen and I promise that the King won't judge you too harshly." She laughed and brought her flute to her lips. "I would rather die but first...why don't you meet my friend.." Bringing her flute to her lips she began to play something that was almost enchanting and haunted at the same time. Something was being summoned by the girl that was for sure. The knights brought out their swords and she merely smiled. "You cann't beat the Căpcăun, with just swords." She went back to playing as she watched her creature take form before them all.

Tipsy Bear

Leah was frozen in fear for a moment and slowly looked towards Adrien when he spoke to her. At first she didn't comprehend what it was that he said. When it was finally processed, she nodded. "Y-Yeah... I'm fine..." She stammered, hoping he wouldn't leave her alone. Garrett watched Nina as she spoke with the guards, putting her flute to her lips and playing a haunting tune. It was then that a creature started to appear. This seemed to surprise Garrett and he just watched. There really wasn't much he could do. Garrett looked towards Nina before he shouted. "C'mon! We've gotta go!" He called towards her, hoping she would leave the creature to fight the knights while they escaped.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Adrien smiled lightly and looked up. They had to wait for Garriett and Nina. They couldn't do much anyways. Nina watched as her dog like creature was summoned and she was told to move it. She stopped playing the flute just as the creature took form. "Ruin my fun." Putting up her flute she ran over to the mystery guy while the creature took care of the knights. "If you have a way of escape you better start running soon." She glanced back and sighed. She had to leave her poor creature behind and get out of there. "Have fun my friend...don't play with your food." She waved and looked at the mystery guy. She was ready to go.

Tipsy Bear

Leah looked up at Adrien as he smiled at her. Seeing his charming smile caused her to relax a bit. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled towards him. Hopefully Garrett and Nina would find them soon. Garrett rolled his eyes at Nina. "There's no time for games. We need to go. Now." He said before he took off running, back towards Adrien and Leah. When Nina caught up, he looked towards her. "I'm Garrett. Leah and Adrien sent me after you." He said while he ran. Hopefully they would reach to duo soon.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nina blinked and looked ahead. "Leah and Adrien are friends with someone who obviously has no emotions?" She tilted her head and ran alongside him. "They seem so friendly." She would have to thank them when they met though. "But I do thank you for helping me out. Not many people would help a thief out." Which was true. She might be a traveler but she also had to make a living while she was out on the road. Thieving was her only way of doing things.

Tipsy Bear

Garrett looked towards Nina curiously. He had emotions, but he just didn't like expressing them. Mainly because he was raised not to. Dragon riders weren't supposed to do anything but protect the people. Garrett decided not to say anything. He could already see the two coming into view. Once the two reached Leah and Adrien, he stopped to catch his breath. It didn't take long before he brushed his hair back. He was ready to leave this place. Seeing Garrett and Nina caused Leah much happiness. She threw her arms around Garrett in a large hug. "Thank the gods you're okay!" She exclaimed happily. She then released him and smiled towards Nina. "Its nice to see you again. I'm glad you're okay as well." She said with that cheerful smile of hers.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nina smiled brightly at her. "It is good to see you as well and thank you both for sending your friend to help me." Adrien shrugged. "No problem but I suggest we leave...whatever distraction you two left won't hold for very long." He pulled his hood up over his head and waited on them. Nina agreed. "I summoned a creature but it won't hold so we must leave the village as soon as possible." She kept her hood down for the moment. It was night fall and she wouldn't need it until the next village. Maybe she would travel with them until the next village and then leave.

Tipsy Bear

Leah smiled and nodded when she heard Nina. Even though she had stolen something, Leah wasn’t going to let the knights kill her. She didn’t deserve that. Certainly Leah believed that the gypsy should give the stolen items back, but she wasn’t going to press the other woman. Hearing Adrien speak about leaving caused them both to nod. They both agreed. Making sure their hoods were still up, the two headed towards the entry of the town. They were ready to leave this place and hopefully get to the next village in time for them to get a little bit of rest at least.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nina and Adrien followed after the pair quickly. Her hand remained on the pouch at her side and his eyes were focused on the road. He might have to disappear pretty soon just in case the king called him. He would have to do that when they were all sleeping. "So where are you guys headed?" Nina questioned as she removed her hand from the pouch it would be safe for now. "To a village where are you headed?" Adrien responded as he caught up to Leah and Garriett. "Anywhere really." She answered looking between the three. They were an odd group.

Tipsy Bear

There was a silence between the group as they all walked. Soon Nina broke it though, asking where they were headed. Leah opened her mouth to answer that question, but Garrett shot her a look to make her quiet. Leah quickly shut her mouth and dropped her gaze. Thankfully Adrien answered for them and the two started speaking to each other. Garrett looked towards Leah, wanting to tell her something, but he decided against it. Leah nodded when she heard Nina. She then looked towards the gypsy and smiled towards her. “What’s it like traveling all the time?” She asked, very interested.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nina's gaze shifted to Leah at her question and she tilted her head to think about it. "Its a lot of fun, I get to see a lot of places." She has been traveling for a number of years so she has met a lot of people, and seen a lot of things. She has even stolen quite a few things for herself and for others. "I am guessing you haven't traveled much?" She questioned smiling at Leah. Adrien remained quite as they walked. There wasn't much he could say about this entire thing. He was traveling with Leah and Garriett just because. He didn't really have a set location but he might eventually.

Tipsy Bear

Leah’s eyes were bright and excited when Nina spoke to her. She really wanted to see the world, but she had never had the chance. Papa was always so protective of her that she barely got to go to the barn without him following her. Nina then spoke to her, questioning her traveling. Leah shook her head vigorously. “Oh no. Papa wouldn’t allow it. I wasn’t allowed to travel alone and he always wanted me to stay close by. Papa was very protective over me.” She said with a smile. She missed her Papa. Garrett remained just as quiet as Adrien. He really didn’t want to say anything. He just wanted to get to the next town so they could get some rest.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"I see, my Father was no better." She crossed her arms. "I have always had an eye for pretty things especially if they were shiny. I usually took what I wanted if I knew I wouldn't get caught." She explained as they walked. "My Papa made sure to accompany when I went into the villages just because I had a bad habit of things. I only got worse as I got older." She shrugged her shoulders. She just couldn't help herself sometimes.

Tipsy Bear

Leah looked at Nina with bright eyes. She was very excited to hear about the world. It was really interesting to hear about it. Though she was surprised to hear that her papa was the same way Leah's papa was. "Really? I'm not sure why my papa was so protective..I think it was because something bad happened to Mama and he didn't want to lose me either." Leah never knew her mother and never learned anything about her. Her papa never would tall about her whenever she asked, papa would change the subject or get real cross with her. Leah sighed. "I miss my papa..." she said with a shake of her head.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nina looked at her with a soft smile. "If you don't mind me asking what happened to your papa? You make it sound like he was killed or worse the King and his balaur b*****d caught him." Adrien grunted. "That there is death is some cases." Nina nodded her head looking at her. "By the way what is...ba-la-" "Balaur means Dragon." Adrien fell silent. "Anyways I have a feeling it was those two." She finished up what she had said and looked ahead. She hoped the next village wasn't too far away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff