Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bear

Logan just smirked when he heard Adrien. Though part of him was hopeful that one day love would find him, he wasn’t going to go searching for it. He didn’t have the time or energy to put into another quest. Logan watched as Adrien stood up, thanking him for the talk and the ring. Logan stood from his chair and rounded the desk, nodding his head slowly. “Any time, Adrien. After all, you will be my brother in law in the near future.” Logan said with a soft chuckle. Logan sighed when Adrien mentioned resting. “Oh, if only. I still have three letters to write before I can even consider rest.” Logan said with a shake of his head. This was why he needed his brother. With his brother around, the work load on him would be cut in half. Logan offered Adrien his hand. “I wish you luck in the battle to come.” Logan said with a teasing grin. The battle he was speaking of was the proposal to his little sister. Gabbi sighed, shaking her head. “Oh I welcome whoever would like my soul. Especially if it would let me get rest.” Gabbi said with a shake of her head. She just wanted a full day to herself. She looked down at his arm when he wrapped his arm around her and looked back up at him when he spoke. She smiled and nodded her head. “I’m ready as I’ll ever be.” She admitted, ready to go whenever he took her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Adrien smirked. It was odd to think that Garrett was like a brother to him and now He had Logan as well. He went from having nothing to having something or rather someone He could call his family. He nodded his head. "Well then I will be back to talk again and it really is a battle." He didn't think it would be like fighting a battle but it was and he kind of enjoyed this battle. "But you get some rest soon my future brother in law and I will see you later." The half Dragon left the room to go see what Lydia was up too. He was hoping she was sleep. He had to find a place to hide the ring. Symond chuckled. "I'm the only one that can take your soul." He took her away from the Castle blending into the shadows and exiting to appear outside of the Castle walls down in the forest. "Come on the lake is actually near where my brothers Inn is located." He explained walking. "I took Linet there all the time." The dragonling loved the lake and would go whenever she wanted to play or fly around. She loved it as much as he did.

Tipsy Bear

Logan chuckled lightly. “Hopefully we can find a battle strategy.” Logan said with a grin. Logan simply nodded his head when he heard Adrien, watching the other leave. Once Adrien was gone, Logan sat back down in the chair, running his hands down his face. He then sighed, grabbing paper. Just three more letters. Leah had fallen asleep on the bed, curled in a ball. That was just the way she slept when she wasn’t cuddled against Adrien. He would have to physically move her though if he planned on joining her. Gabbi laughed when she heard Symond. “I can’t tell if that’s supposed to be romantic in a twisted way or just over protective.” Gabbi yelped when they moved so quickly. She hadn’t been expecting that. Once they were in the forest, she looked around curiously. She recognized this place as the forest outside of the village she lived in. She didn’t know it very well though, so she kept close to Symond. She nodded her head when she heard him. “That sounds lovely. I honestly don’t know if my siblings know how to swim.” Gabbi admitted with a shrug. She had never time to take them to lakes to play. There was just too much to be done at the house with her mother.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Adrien yawned as he left the room and quickly made it back to his and Leah's room. Once he was there He entered and smiled softly watching his princess sleep. He went inside, shut the door and went to one of his bags and pulled out a pouch. "You stay safe." He whispered as he dropped the ring inside and walked over to his love and moved her so he could lay down next to her. Symond chuckled. "Its romantic in my own way and you should bring them at least to enjoy the lake." He shrugged and started walking towards the water. That way they could at least have some fun.

Tipsy Bear

Leah remained still until Adrien moved her. She groaned lightly, stirring a bit from her slumber. Her eyes opened a bit and she glanced towards Adrien. Stretching, she cuddled against him. “Hey.” She said in a very sleepy tone. She wouldn’t be awake much longer. Gabbi laughed when she heard him. Demons were certainly interesting. Gabbi sighed, nodding her head when he told her to bring her siblings. “Maybe when we can move back into the village. That way they don’t bug me every day to bring them down here.” Gabbi said with a shake of her head. They were very good at being annoying to get what they wanted. She followed Symond towards the water. Even though it was dark, it was still beautiful. The silence was calming and something she wasn’t really used to. It was a nice change.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Adrien laid next to Leah and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek. "Hey, how are you doing?" He asked as she cuddled up next to him. He wasn't surprised that she had fallen asleep so fast. Symond looked around laughing a bit. "They will still bug you more." He grinned as he looked back at her before continuing on. To the lake and when they got there He crouched in front of the lake. "So what are you going to do now?" He asked curiously.

Tipsy Bear

Leah took in a deep breath, getting herself a bit more comfortable now that he was laying beside her. “I’m alright. I just had this dream that we ruled the kingdom and we were at some fancy meeting thing and you forgot pants.” Leah said before chuckling lightly. She sighed, closing her eyes. “What did you do while I slept?” She questioned, on the verge of falling asleep again. Gabbi laughed when she heard Symond. He was so right. She didn’t comment though, just following him to the lake. She stood while he crouched in front of the lake. At his question, she tilted her head. “What do you mean?” She asked, extremely tempted to push him into the water. That wasn’t very kind of her though, so for now she resisted the urge.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Adrien made a face as he looked at her. "As much as that sound like me I don't like that you are dreaming about me forgetting pants." That would be embarrassing for him. He would probably sit like he didn't care or that he forgot about his pants but he wouldn't go to a party without them. Now he had to remember clothes when he left the room. Hearing her question he smiled. "Wandered around, nothing to spectacular." He laid there as his eyes closed shut. He had to make sure that she didn't find out the ring or he will never hear the end of it. Symond stood up with his arms crossed. His eyes were watching her for a second before he looked at the water. "Swimming? Did you want to do that?" He asked curiously.

Tipsy Bear

Leah chuckled sleepily when she heard Adrien. “I’ll just make sure to remind you to take pants with you.” Leah teased before yawning. She adjusted herself a bit and listened as he spoke. Another yawn escaped her lips. “That’s nice.” She said simply, slipping into the slumber that was awaiting her. Gabbi perked up a bit when he mentioned swimming. “I’d love to actually.” Gabbi seemed to get a bit excited about the idea of swimming. She hadn’t gone swimming in such a long time. A sly grin came over her face. “I was honestly thinking of pushing you into the water.” Gabbi admitted with a grin.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Adrien chuckled softly as she finally drifted off to sleep. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he laid there at her side. He was happy to have her in his life. He had no idea what he would do if he hadn't been sent out on that mission. He probably would be somewhere destroying the lives of someone else. As his mind began to wander more he eventually drifted off to sleep. Symond looked back at her and huffed as he stood up. "Why must you cause me bodily harm?" He asked as he walked over to her and grinned.

Tipsy Bear

Gabbi grinned when she heard Symond huff. Though at his question, she laughed. “That would’ve have hurt you and you know it.” She replied as he came towards her, a grin on his face. Gabbi eyed him curiously. “Whatever you’re about to do, I advise against it.” Gabbi said quickly, not knowing what could possibly be going through the demon’s mind. Hopefully whatever he planned on doing, he was going to be nice about it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Symond looked at her laughing shaking his head. "Me planning something?" He walked over to her and grinned even more. "I would never plan anything as this," He picked her up quickly in his arms. "You know it would be mean of me to just drop you in the lake. I mean you did plan on pushing me into the water while my back was turned." He moved over to the lake while carrying her. Even he could be devious when he wanted to be plus this was a time for her to relax and have fun without her siblings crowding her. "So what do you think?" He asked as he stopped at the lake smirking. "The beautiful maiden Is thrown into the lake by the dashing demon or should I be nice?" He wanted to not be nice but he had no idea if she would get her revenge if he did so.

Tipsy Bear

Gabbi hadn’t even realized that she took a few steps back when Symond came towards her, that grin on his face. Gabbi’s brow arched when she heard his question. Before she could do anything, he picked her up, causing her to squeal in surprise. She nodded her head when he spoke. “That would be very mean.” She said as he moved towards the water. “Oh come on! Like you wouldn’t have done the same if you were in my position?” She questioned while eyeing the water. She knew it was going to be freezing and having to go back up to the keep in wet clothes would not be good for her health. At his question, she looked back at him. That stupid smirk on his face caused one to form on hers. “Honestly, you should be nice. But part of me wants you to just do it so I can get revenge and not feel bad about it.” She had a feeling she was going to regret saying that. But, this was all about relaxation and having fun. There was no room for regrets there.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Symond chuckled as she squealed. He looked at her for a second as the smile faded and he Just looked at her. "So I guess doing this would be considered mean as well." He kissed her as he held her in his arms. He enjoyed tormenting her to his fullest and now that he got the chance to do so he took advantage. Especially when he had her off guard as soon he broke the kiss a wicked look spread across his face causing his already bright blue eyes to shine. He tossed her into the water still smiling.

Tipsy Bear

Gabbi narrowed her eyes when she heard him. Before she could say anything, he kissed her. This took her by surprise, but instead of fighting it, she accepted it. Once he broke the kiss, she was about to say something, but she saw the wicked look on his face. “Symond… Don’t you dare…” She warned while his eyes shined. He didn’t respond though and just threw her in the water, causing her to squeal once again. She returned to the surface, gasping for a breath. She watched as the water dripped off at her. She shivered, holding herself to try to not be so cold. Her eyes narrowed towards him as she continued to shiver. “I hope you’re happy. And when I get sick, you’re going to deal with all my whining.” Gabbi shook her head, continuing to shiver. She was going to kill him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff