• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ѕαsυкє υcнιнα

I don't know why you're here
or what you think you're doing
but stop messing with my life

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

It was like his brother didn’t understand that he was angry and wanted nothing to do with him. Itachi had set him up to embarrass himself this morning by not giving him forewarning of the events. Sure, he would have tried to get rid of Naruto before today but at least he could have come to an acceptance, begrudgingly, instead of being bombarded with everything now. He growled a bit knowing that his brother was not about to drop this until they ‘talked’. These were times he wished Itachi was more like his father who would just do something and expect you to accept it. Instead he was like their mother who tried to get you to verbally agree it was a good idea, normally their father’s idea.

”My brother wouldn’t have led me blind into that. He would have warned me. But my ‘supervisor’ kept this information unknown to avoid actions I may have proceeded with this avoid this situation. You lied to me Itachi. Plan and simple.” Sasuke only made momentary eye contact to state his opinion, not feelings, and then let his eyes snap back to his computer. He couldn’t help but scoff as his brother said that he wasn’t doing this to torture him. Even if he wasn’t doing it to torture him, Itachi knew about his relationship with Naruto and still had hired him as the co-COO. It didn’t matter that Naruto was probably the only one as stubborn and could hold his own against Sasuke. If anything that got to him more since it wouldn’t be easy to get rid of the blonde. Not impossible, just not easy.

”I have been in this company for a long time now. More importantly, it would never crush me. Now leave my office, I’ve got things to do.” This time he spared no glance at Itachi and instead just continued reading some of the data he was compiling. If his brother wasn’t going to budge then Sasuke would show the Board of Directors how useless Naruto’s involvement in the company was.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Iruкα υmino

”Naruto, in all your years with Sasuke has he ever been that mean?” Iruka was in full on father mode and wanted Naruto to see for himself just what was occurring. He loved his son but Naruto occasionally had a thick skull. The boys were identical when it came to people stepping on them and telling them they weren’t good enough, they fought back. Naruto just happened to strive to prove himself where Sasuke got extremely defensive and snapped, almost like a little Chihuahua who was backed into a corner. Iruka wanted to make sure that Naruto understood that he supported him 110% but also saw why Sasuke was so upset. Itachi was telling him he wasn’t good enough and needed help, just like their father.

Ramen was the cure-all with Naruto though, this was proven to Iruka every time the boy got a bowl full. The worry and stress seemed to melt off of him as the smell filled his senses. It was the perfect meal for his first week there. ”I think he is more concerned about my record keeping. Every complaint that is formally submitted is logged and put into a database. It could look back on Sasuke if you had a lot of complaints against him. The board of directors would have the option to remove Sasuke from his position if the complaints were to build up too much.” He knew Itachi would tell Naruto this and Iruka respected the man. He was looking out for his brother, he just hoped he was also letting his brother know he cared instead of throwing him all these obstacles.

”Naruto, I know you won’t like what I’m about to say but listen. I understand why Sasuke is so livid at you being a Co-COO. This position was promised to him upon his father’s death. That was the first time that Fugaku had ever entrusted anything to Sasuke. The fact that he has to share it, and I feel that Itachi gave him no forewarning, shows Sasuke that even Itachi thinks he’s not good enough. He’s going to do everything possible to get rid of you to prove he can do this job himself. Poor kid worked here full-time while having an overloaded course load in University, and still maintained a 4.0 GPA. So just give him time to get used to this.”

Yureei-Chan

Rainbow Prophet

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

User Image SPACE User Image SPACE User Image
                                                        ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

N A R U T O

Naruto was eating his ramen quite happily as Iruka went on about Sasuke, everything he was saying made complete sense. Hell, if the roles had been reversed Naruto would have been just as pissed, but he would have respected his boss's decision to do so. Regardless of what Sasuke might have believed though, they were both young and had little experience compared to some of the seasoned veterans in their fields, so perhaps it wasn't insane to assume that it would take two fresh out of college graduates to complete the same job even a twenty-five year employee would struggle with. Even though Naruto saw it that way he knew the raven didn't. Not in the least.

"To be honest? He's been just a cruel in the past but... we are adults now." That was the first time Naruto could remember calling himself an adult, but with the job he had now there was really nothing else he could consider himself. "I'm going to try my best to get along with him, to work with him even though I know he won't work with me. I'll tell you what though..." Naruto started pointing his utensil at Iruka, "It's really hard to try and understand and sympathize with his situation when he's been a p***k." and really that was what it had come down to. Naruto was willing to work fast and hard to prove that he could do that job like no one else, but that was going to be awfully hard if Sasuke, his sort of partner in all this, was trailing behind him nit picking his every last move.

I T A C H I

"Sasuke, your Nii-San is doing what is best for you." Itachi finally said as he stood up from the desk and put hand palms flat against the surface leaning over it a bit. "I'm sorry that I blind sided you, I thought it might be for the best, but I can see I've upset you." It wasn't that Itachi hadn't been completely expecting the rage and hatred from his brother with this act, but now that it was actually happening it made Itachi feel uncomfortable. Sasuke was the only family he had left on this earth, perhaps doing such a thing to him was unfair without even the slightest bit of warning. Yet, as a CEO, he was glad that it was done and over with and that he didn't have to fight with Sasuke for weeks prior to it. Itachi then took his hands off the desk and gave Sasuke a little signature poke on the forehead, "Don't push yourself too hard, Sasuke... and eat something." That was all Itachi had left to say before leaving the room. If his little brother wanted to be left alone, then so be it, Itachi wasn't about to sit around and prod his brother into even further frustration.

K A K A S H I

NADA

OOC:
                                                        Synn Black

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ѕαsυкє υcнιнα

At first it seemed like Itachi wasn’t about to just go away. Sasuke was too upset to admit that right now he was more hurt over the fact that even with their father gone he wasn’t good enough. Itachi sounded so much like him that Sasuke was having problems remembering to breathe. Sasuke, I’m only doing what is best for you. That phrase was one heard almost constantly from his father, and now Itachi was using the same sentence against him. If the older raven pushed any further Sasuke would crack. He hadn’t gotten this far in life to be pushed back down the stairs to the bottom. This time he would only go down kicking and screaming.

”Father would be so proud of you. You’re sounding more like him every day. Though Uchiha’s never say we’re sorry. You should know better than that Itachi.” His eyes were almost sullen as he spoke. His concentration was wavering and he could barely hold himself in check. No. Uchiha’s were strong and did not shot weakness. His little thing with Naruto in the hallway could not happen again. Father would not permit it. The way of the Uchiha was to be strong, unforgiving, and silent. There was no alternatives.

User Image
Iruкα υmino

Iruka completely understood Naruto’s point of view on the issue. It took him by surprise when he heard Naruto refer to himself as an adult. Maybe this job was going to change the boy for the better, if Sasuke didn’t ruin things in the meantime. He wanted his son to have the best of the best. Having Naruto realize he was intelligent enough for this job would also make Iruka’s life better. He hated it when Naruto questioned his intelligence but college seemed to change that side of him. At least he heard him complaining about it less.

”Between you and me, he’s been a p***k since the day he was born Naruto. I don’t see that changing any time soon. Some of the older staff members think it’s because he’s not married yet. When he was seeing someone previous, he’s a lot easier to handle.” Iruka smirked as he looked over his son. Normally he didn’t partake in gossip but knew this information could help his son out. If Sasuke were to get a girlfriend, then he may be easier and more tolerable to Naruto. It was only a hope but currently was their best option.

Yureei-Chan

Rainbow Prophet

User Image SPACE User Image SPACE User Image

N A R U T O

“So basically he needs to get laid is what you are saying?” Naruto had said it crudely, but that was what he had gotten out of the entire conversation at that point. Sasuke was a backed up p***k. Maybe he should just go get Sasuke a classy prostitute with his first check, you know? Maybe that would make them best friends? Naruto wanted to laugh at this idea, but why was it so damn appealing? Probably because it was the only solid idea he had all day on how to deal with the Uchiha, everything else was impossible or improbable. The only other possible idea he had at this point was hiring an assistant that could help him deal with Sasuke, and he was still waiting to hear back from Itachi to see what he thought about the candidates he had picked out. Anyways…

”Well, I can handle it, if I can’t handle people like Sasuke then I guess I don’t deserve to work here.” Naruto started pushing his empty bowl to the side. ”Itachi even said he hired me for my good attitude so, I’ll give them sunshines and rainbows out my a** if I need to.” Naruto then stopped and rolled over to the other side of his desk and grabbed a packet of paper. ”But that also means I need to work, so I might need to cut lunch short as much as that kills me to say. Could you do me a favor though? You walk right by the security office on the way to your department right? I need this dropped off there… I’d have my assistant run it, but alas I don’t have one at the moment.” Naruto felt really weird having his Dad running errands for him, perhaps he shouldn’t? Ah, s**t but he was so busy! If he had to run it down there himself it would seriously cut into his work day, besides he was setting up a meeting with most of the department heads tomorrow, so introductions today would seem silly.

I T A C H I

Itachi didn’t respond, and honestly wasn’t going to. He wanted to assume that Sasuke was talking out of frustration and hurt, not because he actually felt that way about his Nii-San. Itachi didn’t want to start doubting the decision he had made for Sasuke and this company. His father would be outright furious with him, livid in fact. There hadn’t been a non-Uchiha in this level of management… ever. Not to mention he would have been sorely disappointed in Itachi’s choice, a new college graduate with more volunteer experience than actual on the job experience. It was a gamble sure, but he was absolutely perfect for the job and nothing was going to change his mind on that aspect.

Itachi strolled quietly back to his office and hopped on his email shortly after that, scrolling through until he saw an email from Naruto. He raised an eyebrow and opened it, the email was sent about an hour ago and contained three candidates inside that had applied within the company within the last three months, all people Naruto was considering for his assistant position. Itachi was presented with three completely different candidates, and his only question to Itachi was, ‘Which one do you think could level with Sasuke the best?’ Itachi simply smiled as he saw a particular name at the bottom of the list ‘Neji Hyuuga’. Intelligent, well rounded, similar mind set to Sasuke’s, sure he hated him, but when had that stopped Itachi from hiring someone? So, Itachi slowly typed out his reply and then deleted it all just to say, “Number three”.

K A K A S H I

NADA

OOC:
                                                        Synn Black

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ѕαsυкє υcнιнα

凸ಠ益ಠ)凸

User Image
Iruкα υmino

Iruka choked a bit on his ramen when the blonde brought to light what he was implying. He coughed a few times to clear his throat. ”Naruto! I taught you better than that.” Shaking his head at the blonde, Iruka fought the urge to smack him upside the head. He would fight it for now, later at home would be another story. That is, if Iruka could wait until they got home. In the car was a much nicer place to do it since he didn’t have to wait as long. That sounded like a perfect plan.

”Your positivity in life will get to him Naruto. Sasuke needs this. Just don’t push him to hard.” There were just about done their food when Naruto suddenly announced that he had work to do. Iruka was shocked at this new development in his son but didn’t bring it to light. He was so proud that his little boy was finally growing up; he was still going to smack him later. It would just now be a smack out of discipline and show how proud he was. It was about time he got back to his desk anyways, he had a stack of papers just waiting for him to get through. Itachi really was a slave driver with paperwork but Iruka made it worse by being so detail-oriented.

Suddenly Naruto was acting like his boss instead of his son, though in the most sincere way. Iruka wasn’t sure how he felt about this but he would humour the boy for now. ”Only because you don’t have an assistant yet. And when you get one make sure they schedule me in for lunch at least once a week. I will have nothing less mister.” He ruffled his hair before grabbing the envelope. Unknown to Naruto, Iruka was in the opposite direction of the security desk but because it was his son he wasn’t going to say no. Waving goodbye, Iruka left the boy’s office after making sure the boy knew he was proud of him.

It wasn’t until he got into the hall that he realized just who worked at the security desk. Did his son know? Was he blushing already? He hadn’t even gotten to the security desk. Ever since he started here, Iruka had a small crush on the security guard. Being on the opposite side of the building meant they didn’t talk much so it wasn’t until he realized he was going over there did his crush flare back up. Swallowing hard, Iruka held his head high as he headed to the security desk.

His chest tightened a bit when he got off the elevator, but to his joy sadness relief unknown feelings, it seemed that Kisame was sitting at the booth instead. He looked over the shark man and sighed before heading over. ”Good afternoon, Naruto asked me to deliver this information. I’m assuming it’s his clearance papers.” Iruka knew that Kakashi was working today, so where exactly was the man?

Yureei-Chan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces