Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Member

Neera
Ambition is a lust that is never quenched,
but grows more inflamed and madder by enjoyment.
Thomas Otway

User ImageNeera was practically bathing in the affection between Kana and Cyrus, drawing in the energy they produced and holding it for a later time. She had saved up so much energy over the years that even Neera wasn't quite sure what it would take to use it all up anymore. It may take at least as long to use it up as it had taken to draw it in. When they parted she finally noticed that the room occupancy had changed. And there was one very new face sitting relatively close at hand, "Why hello there darling. I don't believe we've been introduced, I am Neera." No Lady or Red Queen this morning. Keeping things simple for the time being, somebody would surely give her the dirty details anyway. For now Neera would try speaking to Emilen, partially to practice some of her less used social skills.

Indah had joined the room, as had Samuel, one was causing a fuss while the other seemed better described as a void. So many different kinds of people, and so many personal problems with each. Indah had worked herself up over something, Neera didn't need her empathy to figure that one out. And Samuel was again a jumble of emotions, most of them seemed to have their root in confusion and stress. Somebody needed to get that boy a hobby before he gave himself a heart attack. She could only deal with the one she knew best though, Asa's emotonal reaction to her stareing at Samuel made it clear that the boy was strictly hands off, "Indah dear, no one will hurt Kana. Not unless they are a special sort of stupid. Please calm down and join us for some breakfast." Neera would kill anyone who harmed her slave, she was still trying to think of a non-intrusive way to get Kana to tell her who strangled her on that first date with Cyrus. If the boy had hurt her, Neera would make good her promise to make him suffer.

Turning her attention back to Emilen she smiled stunningly, "Have you tried the pancakes yet? They truely are devine." After what little she knew of the argument between Cyrus and Kana, it was difficult for her to admit that Cyrus had made a good meal. Of course she would also not lie about his talent either, the pancakes were the best she'd had in years. Though one would be at a loss to think of when her last pancake had been anyway, diets are such a pain for most to stick to.

Succubus,
the only creature blessed with the right to be called,

The Red Queen

Romantic Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul

User Image

C A T A R I N A xxx V A N xxx R I C H T E R

Curiosity killed the cat? Try confusion. His reaction towards her had been so unsettling. After he had left the room, Catarina had stood in front of the mirror for several minutes, taking in the way she looked and frowned. She hadn’t thought she had looked that terrible. Maybe William didn’t like white? Maybe it was her hair? As William washed up in the bedroom, Cat decided to tweak herself. Though she left her make-up as it was, she pulled her hair halfway up and tied it in place with a white ribbon. Then, it hit her. She hit her palm to her forehead as she thought it over. Wasn’t it a human tradition for the woman to wear white in their marriage ceremonies? Oh, how stupid was she! She had probably made him upset because she was moving too quickly. The Lady hadn’t wanted him to feel that way; she had hoped she wasn’t moving too fast and she had never dreamed to marry him this quickly, if life ever permitted her to marry him at all. She thought back to his face of pure terror when he saw her in all white and frowned…Would it really be all that terrible though?

A sadness griped the young woman. A sadness she had never felt before. She glanced to her reflection in the mirror and sighed. Who would want to marry her though? She couldn’t blame him. She was a mess. She did terrible things and people let her get away with them all of the time. She was not a good person.

Then a thought occurred to the Lady. What if William knew. What if he knew she was dying and he was only pretending? Like he was making sure her last days were happy but really didn’t love her at all and that’s why he’d looked like that in seeing her in white? Wait. That’s preposterous. He had to love her. She couldn’t bear it if it was all a game. And besides, there was no way he could have found out she was dying…

Oh no! Catarina looked at her reflection in the mirror, startled. Had she put away her medicine, or had she left it on the counter? Oh, why could she never clean up after herself?! With a heavy sigh, Cat tore her gaze away from herself and crossed over towards her wardrobe, throwing the doors open. Bitter tears were stinging her good eye, threatening she would cry despite herself. Why was she doing so much of that lately? Crying? It was highly uncharacteristic of her and she loathed it. And yet, she couldn’t help it. Catarina started shifting through clothes, trying to find something better to wear. Something that wouldn’t make William act like such a…such a…such a man! As if it wouldn’t be every man’s dream to marry someone like her, she ultimately decided. And, to think! This simple sundress reminded him of a wedding gown? Oh please…Catarina had always thought her dress would be quite the extravagant sight on her wedding day. Woven with gold, the perfect dress for someone like her to wear. It would have been perfect. She would have been radiantly beautiful. The whole damn thing would have been beautiful.

But it’ll never happen now. She’ll never get married…She’ll die first.

Again, the sadness wrapped around her like a blanket…if a blanket could never hold in heat. She leaned into her wardrobe, almost sagged into it, as she thought about all of the things she would never do. Never could do. The Lady would never be married, would never have children, and she would never know what it would be like to grow old. She felt like her whole life had been ripped away, almost like a rug pulled out from beneath her very feet. It was hard to think about, but it was something she would have to face. She only wished she could tell William all he needed to hear before then. She only hoped that she didn’t leave him behind in this world, completely broken.

The Lady opened her eyes when the bathroom door opened and she turned to face William as he came out and smiled at her. She watched as he walked towards the wardrobe that contained his clothes within it. They had to have another sent to the room, for she just had too many things. The Lady’s gaze couldn’t help but to sweep over William, before she forced herself to look back into her wardrobe, leafing through things here and there. Finally, she took out a white and light pink lacey knee length dress and threw it to hang over the top of her changing screen. Cat turned and was about to say something to William when he surprised her by being right there. She watched him carefully and he took her hands inside of his own. His gentle words reached her ears, but she didn’t seem to believe them. Not after the way she had first seen his panic stricken face. How could she believe him now when he told her she was beautiful? She glanced up, about to say something when he kissed her gently. She blushed a little and she looked away, ashamed to have ever doubted his feelings.

“William….I….”

The mistress began, but where to start? What should she say? Sorry she wore such an offensive dress? Sorry she had so many secrets from him, that she only had them to protect him?

Catarina ignored the way he asked about her sleep. It was a simple question to answer, but she felt like there were more important things to talk about. To talk about such small pleasantries, would that be like hiding and running from the rest? But, now, as she gazed at him, she couldn’t bring herself to tell him anything. She couldn’t tell him the things he needed to know. She froze as she wondered how badly those words would hurt him. Finally, Catarina smiled a bit softly, pulling her hands out of his to reach up and take his face in her hands.

“I slept terrible.” She said with a slight smile. “Because for once, life is far better than any dream could ever promise me. All I wanted was to wake up and see you again because…I missed you.”

"Just a l i o n searching for her l i o n XX t a m e r."

Romantic Raider

A S A xxxxxxxx V A N D R E A D

User ImageUser Image
The vampire thought back onto all of the words he had just said to the boy, and sighed. Even though he had tried to explain, the boy had still not understood. What was he supposed to do with this? He was so confused…How could he even begin to explain things to Samuel when he didn’t understand them himself? He wanted so desperately to be able to open up to Samuel, but he had a feeling the autistic boy wouldn’t understand. How had he attracted the vampire in the first place, Asa wanted to know.

The vampire sighed and flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He closed his eyes; when had his lids grew so heavy? He breathed in for a change and that’s when he smelt it. Of course it was mingled with Samuel’s lingering scent, but no. He could tell right off the bat it wasn’t Samuel’s. It was…someone else…Another scent familiar to him. Not because he’d ever had it, but because he had smelled it numerous times. The blood of Cyrus. What had the idiot done now? Could Asa never have one day of peace?

Finally, the vampire dragged himself out of bed, changed, ran a hand through his perfect ebony hair before leaving his room. He followed the scent that was now laced with breakfast foods to the kitchen where many were already gathered. He saw the new face quickly but thought nothing of it. His eyes finally landed on Cyrus. He glanced towards Kana briefly, who had gone rigid now, before finally resting a knowing gaze on Cyrus. But, for once, the vampire didn’t pull the hidden truth out into the open. He trailed his gaze around the room, spotting Samuel and he frowned.

“Now…what do we have here…”

Asa said to no one in particular, walking around the table and placing a finger under Emilen’s chin so he could search her face more freely.

“Absolutely adorable.”

His head tilted just slightly as if he were listening to something no one else could hear before glancing back towards Emilen, his eyes sparkling with amusement as his face broke into his most dazzling of smiles.

“Oh, how interesting!” He glanced towards Sebastian. “And you have taken responsibility of her, Sebastian? What a good soul you are.” He patted Emilen on top of her head. “Well, welcome to my castle, young lady. I am the vampire king, Asa Vandread.” He turned towards the rest of the group that had gathered. “Well, I should be off on my morning walk. Cyrus, would you care to join me? I feel as though your pale skin could use the sunlight.”

"I'll charm you with my dazzling smile before you even realize I'm your worst nightmare."

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
{-(Walking and looking pretty...)-}

εїз✿═━┈{𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼𝓸𝓷}┈━═✿εїз

{-(There's nothing to it. What's the real fun?)-}

User Image
»-(¯`v´¯)-» {Why do you think I always look for a good thrill? There's just none in what is expected of me...} «-(¯`v´¯)-«

Emilen glanced up, watching the dark haired boy who'd kissed the pink-haired girl. His words toward her and Sebastian, though few, caught her attention. This was for two reasons. One, it reiterated the fact that she would really have to find some reasonable explanation for her presence... She was certain those present were silently accusing her of being some sort of enemy or spy or something of that sort. Any how... Two, the tone of his voice... So... So bitter! He had no beef with her, so why address her in such a rude tone!? Or Sebastian for that matter!? He hadn't even called Sebastian by name! What sort of rude jerk just called someone 'demon'!? It didn't matter if Sebastian was a demon, he still had a name! For a moment, there was a surge of annoyance that went undisplayed on her physical form. She simply continued to nibble on a slice of a pear until she was spoken to again.

Her expression softened from neutral to her friendly curiosity as the woman she'd sat near spoke to her. Neera... Neera, Neera, Neera... She knew that name from somewhere... Didn't she? Oh, she just had to know it! It sounded familiar and it wasn't a common sort of name... Augh! Forget it! What use was attempting to remember? It was probably not an important piece of information at the moment anyway.

"Ah, pleasure to meet you, Neera. I'm Emilen," she responded with her usual bright smile in return. She briefly returned her focus to her food until two more entered. A girl with long, dark hair, and a boy who looked... Well, Emilen didn't note physical appearance, but he looked like a troubled person. She glanced at him, continuing to look between him and her food, trying to think before she spoke for once, it seemed. But then Neera was speaking again... Oh, not to her. To the other two girls... Indah and Kana... She'd remember those. Surely. More unusual names. Did they belong to Neera? That made sense now didn't it?

She was about to say something to Samuel when Neera then mentioned something about pancakes. Pancakes... There were pancakes, weren't there? She gave a mental sigh. Such a disappointment.

"Hn? No... I'm admittedly not one for pancakes unless they have blueberries in them... I suppose I'm fussy like that," she responded with a soft, laugh. Something else caught her attention quickly though. Not something, but someone. The very someone she'd come in order to just catch a sight of. When had Asa entered!? Her soft brown eyes seemed to go a bit wide, filled with a certain fascination.

Her eyes were entirely innocent and doting as she looked up at the vampire king, his finger beneath her chin. Asa... Asa Vandread... He was in front of her... Dazzling as she expected and... For once, almost all thoughts cut off in her head at the two words next spoken by the king. Absolutely adorable. They were words Emilen was familiar with, especially associated with herself. After all, she wasn't one who strived to be beautiful or stunning. Those didn't suit her as well as her natural tune of cuteness.

But that was beside the point. The point was that it was Asa who had spoken them. Quickly though, the girl recovered her thoughts, mind again a torrent of strange thoughts. She parted her lips slightly to speak, but ended up simply watching as the vampire king tilted his head ever-so slightly before seeming to know the entire situation. She blinked with a mix of confusion and fascination. How? Just... How? She glanced at Sebastian, as if silently asking for some sort of explanation. She quickly returned her gaze to Asa. Just as quickly as he'd come, he planned on leaving... And with that rude guy, no less. Well, at least that meant that rude guy wouldn't be around for a bit, even if it meant Asa would also be absent. Oh! Rude guy was named Cyrus? Yet another strange name...

Slowly, but surely, the girl fully recovered from her initial response to Asa's presence. It was like meeting an idol or star, on some levels, for the girl. The faintest pink blush settled on her cheeks though. She forced her gaze from Asa, back to her plate. She returned to nibbling on fruit, this time an apple slice. Asa... She'd actually seen Asa Vandread... Oh! She hadn't introduced herself! But now his attention was elsewhere... Darn... She'd hesitated too much... Why? Gah! It didn't make any sense. But... At least she was welcome here, truly, now that Asa had said it. It was his home after all... She glanced back up, this time her gaze moving to Sebastian who she flashed one of her bright smiles toward.

»-(¯`v´¯)-» {Why do you think I always look for a good thrill? There's just none in what is expected of me...} «-(¯`v´¯)-«

Tipsy Tactician

User Image

Cyrus Alexander Wilson

█████████████████████████████████████ ████
Time Forgotten Knight

╔══════════════╗

It didn't take long for him to return back to the breakfast going party, Neera, the new girl, the demon, Samuel and of course Kana. Such a pleasurable site seeing people actually eating his food. How wonderful it truly was. How it instilled a sense of pride in his heart seeing that people enjoyed something he made, though it probably was quite flawed in itself. Pancakes that were a bit to dark. Fruit that was picked up likely a few days ago. Bacon that probably was a bit too crispy for some. How it was acceptable for a sort of food, though still so flawed. Though as needless as the thought was, it didn't happen to last for long. As the moment he he started to make his way to his wonderful girl, he felt the rather cold gaze of the one person he truly didn't want to see. Asa had entered the fey, which probably was to be expected given Samuel was here. The man seemed to have a bit of a taste for the boy for some reason or another. Then again he didn't much question the vampires taste, given it seemed to be something in a league of it's own, or perhaps that was the wrong choice of words. Perhaps merely saying that he was a flamboyant man who enjoyed the pleasure of life more than anything else was correct. Though sadly he already knew well that the man had found out about his wound. His shirt might have been burned and the worn cleaned, but the man had a nose of a bloodhound when it came to blood. Probably from the moment he awoke he could smell the sent on his blood on the air, and most likely was already preparing himself for what he would say to him. Things like 'Cyrus you idiot you've got to be more careful', or 'Cyrus you don't you must know your place'. How it seemed that frankly any lectures from him always seemed to sound the same. Always saying that he was a fool and that he needed to think before he acted. Frankly he wasn't looking forward to another one at this hour. Not while Kana was her. Like hell he would allow him to make his girl worry about him over nothing. Heck after something as simple as laughing over the fact that she was worrying about nothing. Though Knowing him he was bound to say something. How the man seemed to love to push at his buttons. See what reactions he could get out of him. Childish king. When would he learn "Well, I should be off on my morning walk. Cyrus, would you care to join me? I feel as though your pale skin could use the sunlight." What? The Hell? He wasn't right out saying that he was wounded? He wasn't trying to push his buttons? This was...Different. Perhaps the man actually did care enough not to start bringing up his body's health with the young woman. That or he didn't wish to make a scene. At least one that didn't place him at the center of it all in a good sense. Though it didn't change much. The man still knew, and clearly he was going out to merely have yet another lecture. Either way he had to comply. Thus naturally he nodded to the man, forcing a bit of a smile. "Of course Asa. After all who knows more about fair skin then you?" he said as he followed the man out to the garden, slowly walking with him before he knew well they were out of earshot for the others. Truly at the time he didn't even take much time to admire the garden, though he never understood why people enjoyed such things. Flowers were such a fleeting thing. Certainly they had their beauty, but they died all the same, and all too quickly. Why plant then over and over again when it was clear that they would only live for a short time? Though in hindsight perhaps that's how the child king saw things with humans. With that simple thought he let out a bit of a snicker before controlling himself once again, looking to the king. Once again taking a moment to gaze off, making sure there was nothing around but them. After all he didn't wish for anyone to actually hear what he was about to say. Frankly he could barely believe himself he was going to dare say it. "Listen Asa...Thank you for not saying anything in front of Kana. I don't want her to worry any more about me than she does already and well..." he said trying to find the words he wished to say, only to find himself digging his foot into the ground. "Go ahead and say it." he spoke, biting into his lip a bit. Already he could felt the lecture again, even though it didn't matter. Not by a long shot. Frank no matter how many times he would say he's an idiot or anything of the sort it wouldn't change his reasons for what he did. Someone needed help and he was there to help. It was as simple as that. Though Honestly Even with Asa's range of knowledge and sight through others it was unlikely he would see it as such.

OOC: Meh post is meh.

╚══════════════╝

Romantic Raider

User ImageUser Image
The sight of the garden was beautiful, but the vampire didn’t see it the way most did. He didn’t even see it the way Cyrus did. They walked around it slowly, his footsteps crunching on the gravel below his feet. The vampire could still remember the day this extravagant garden was created, and he remembered the delight on his Anna’s face when it had been completely. Finally, the king had strolled into the very heart of the garden when was more or less set up like a vastly large labyrinth and he gazed at the plant in the very middle. There were flowers of every shade, as Anna could never decide on her favorite color. These flowers were amazingly beautiful; they almost shimmered and sparkled in the sunlight. But Asa knew them best. They were only this radiant at this hour of the morning. He had asked gardeners to create a hybrid plant capturing as much beauty as they could. He had named this flower after Anna, and had given them to her on their anniversary. He could still remember her beautiful smile as she asked ‘are they really for me, Asa?’ Asa gently touched the petals of one and it was about this point that Cyrus had begun speaking. He tilted his head in the direction of his right hand, and smirked a bit, releasing the flower to turn and face the other man.

“The way I see it, you are alive and well, and there’s nothing more I can say to you that my General either already has, or will. Such a formidable woman.” He said with a dazzling smile. “As for Kana…You wouldn’t go through great lengths to keep her oblivious if you knew I’d saunter in and just spoil it.” A thoughtful look grew over Asa’s face. “Though, it is a mystery to me why you do so. Your late wife used to cause you injury, and now with Kana, you hide injury. But all of that isn’t what I wanted to talk to you about.”

The vampire king’s attention looked towards Anna’s gift once more. “Do you know why I keep a garden, Cyrus?” It was meant to be a rhetorical question; not one to be answered and so Asa continued right away. “Because someone once told me that flowers were a lot like life. I never really understood, but….now I think I do. Life is always short and fleeting for most, and it is a long journey to attain beauty. Most flowers and plants start off as only green steams growing taller and taller until they blossom and achieve beauty. I think that your Kana is well on her way of achieving such a thing. But the one thing I wonder…is if you are…Do not get me wrong Cyrus; I’ve always thought so highly of you, but the thing is…I must question if you are even ready to accept her love?” The vampire’s face grew rather serious as he was experiencing one of his rare moments.

Finally, he broke into a smile. “Ah, you see? I’ve started to ramble. I forgot the whole reason why I asked to speak to you in the first place. I have spoken to the Lady Neera, and she has given her permission of sending Kana, and Indah to the homeland with us. I feel like we should move on either tonight, or tomorrow night, and I wanted to know your thoughts? With a group this large, portaling is out of the question. We will have to take a carriage. Do you think your girl is up to it?”

"I'll charm you with my dazzling smile before you even realize I'm your worst nightmare."

Tipsy Tactician

User Image

Cyrus Alexander Wilson

Time Forgotten Knight

╔══════════════╗

It was rather strange looking off to the garden, likely for the last time, or at least it felt as it it would. A final look on to something that had slowly began to become a sort of home for him. Frankly he'd never admit it to the old vampire but he did enjoy the garden from afar. Not for it's flowers of rainbow shades or anything of that sort mind you. Flowers were still such a fleeting matter that didn't seem to make much of any sense. Frankly they seemed like little more than just something to invest time in, rather than do nothing with it. Though that was besides the point. He enjoyed them from the look above. Off on his platform where he slept he could see off in the garden, as well as the treeline, and just about everything else. How it all blended together was but a beautiful work of nature, or at least someone skilled enough to take that into factor. Really how could anyone find something, all the more so flowers, beautiful if it came at the price of desecrating the land. Then again that was to be expected after all. It was 'her' garden. Why, when. how, and all of that he didn't know, but that one bit he did through the whispers that served under the Vampire. Slowly though as he starred off to the man, waiting for his response, he felt himself biting a bit into his lip. Probably not the wisest of things to do in front of a Vampire, but frankly Asa had his control. Though as he spoke, he found himself oddly relived, feeling a weight life from him, and a bit of a smirk forming on his mouth, hearing that he had a more polite way of saying that his General really was 'formidable'. There though as he continued though he slowly felt his smile slip away mentioning he didn't understand why he wished to keep such things hidden from Kana, even more so with how things were with Bianca. Slowly he moved his hand up to his face, griping a bit before staring back to the vampire for a moment. "I don't want her to worry because-" he said, breaking off his own words to think for a moment to what he needed to say. "Bianca understood the life I had before. She had similar experiences. Kana hasn't. She's had plenty of hell in her life, but for the most part she has a pretty sheltered life compared to what we had gone though." he said to him, signing for a moment. "And as for her hurting me that was usually the results of sparing, or when she felt that I needed to be cracked upside the head. It's kinda ironic now that I think about it." he said with a bit of a smile. "Bianca was the one who started calling me an idiot. From the day we first met she called me one." he said with a bit of a smile as he felt his eyes grow a bit tired. Somewhat odd and all since he didn't feel tired. Then again he hadn't slept in at least twenty-four hours now. How long could the average human body go? About thirty-six hours or so before they started to hallucinate from exhaustion. No matter. Sleep wasn't that needed.

There as he looked over the the vampire, his hand removed he continued to listen in to the man, talking about his garden? Well her garden,but still an odd thing to speak about. Though as he continued on, he couldn't really understand much of where he was trying to lead the conversation. Flowers started out as nothing more than seeds, growing into stems of green and blooming, only to die and repeat the cycle. That was merely how the world worked. Though as he continued on, and much to his discomfort, comparing Kana to a flower that had not yet fully bloomed, his eyes shot to the man in his final words. How he dug up something that he truly didn't wish to talk about. Love. If there was one subject to never bring up with him it was that. Never mention anything about love. About love's past. About the hopes of it. Nothing of the sort. Sadly though it had never came up with the old Vampire once, probably because of his previous marriage and what not. Slowly the boy made his way over, standing next to the man, looking to a rather out of place flower. Edelweiss. Such an odd flower to see growing in a garden/ Perhaps just the late lady liked it, but still rather odd. "Asa..." he spoke silently, his eyes fixed to the flower. "Perhaps your right in some ways, though I feel your anachronism is a bit ill-suited. You are right. I am not ready to accept her 'Love'. I've yet to earn it proper. Even with Bianca I never truly earned her's. Perhaps her affection, but anything beyond that would be questionable." he spoke to the vampire, almost sounding a bit dead in his voice. That speaking of such things really was something of a painful process for one reason or another. Though they were matters for another time. A time when they weren't fleeing the contested territory for the safety of the motherlands. "For what it is worth ya Old vampire, I do feel that I will be able to earn it under you." he spoke with a bit of a smile, giving the man a pat on the back, simply to try to lighten the atmosphere. All the talk of his current girl with talk of their late wives wasn't exactly the best way to raise the morning spirit. Well his at least. Frankly he didn't know what tended to rise Asa spirits.

Shortly after their moment, staring off to the flowers in self reflection, he heard the vampire bring up something of a new point to ask him about. A plan to leave. A carriage under the cover of night. Not exactly the most ideal of plans, given there were probably a thousand better ways to leave, but it was probably the best way that they could depart without leaving much of a trail. Add in the number of people coming with them and it all sounded like a sound plan, say for a few minor details of it that were forming in his mind. Mostly the matter that it unless Asa had access to a carriage pulled by the horses of the riders of the oblivion it would likely take them a matter of days to reach the capital. Nothing all that bad for the majority of them, but it seemed like a bit of an unnecessary danger for him. Frankly not knowing the mans limits, though assuming them to be that of myth's finest of Vampires, he would probably be powerless during the day when they would be traveling most. Oddly an impressive sacrifice from the man. Though of all things he felt the need to ask him if Kana would be alright to move out tonight and if he felt they should tonight or the next evening. The answer to both was obvious. "If you want my input I think it is a sound plan to leave tonight. With the Van Ritcher Demon twins gone it's only a matter of time before our enemies attempt acts of vandalism and aggression on the manner here. It's best we leave now to avoid it for the sake of everyone's safety" he spoke rather calmly to him. "As for Kana I'm afraid I can't quite say that myself. If you want my opinion on the matter I feel Kana is more than up to the task. She a heck of a lot stronger than she looks. However by no means am I speaking for her. At best you'll have to ask her." he spoke to him again, ending a gaze over to the man before slowly starting to part, only to stop, staring back to the flowers for a moment again and the ever so strange one that caught his eye. "Asa. I still don't understand the reason you wish to keep this garden, but for what it's worth I do understand your reason. Food for thought Vampire." he said to him with a bit of a smirk as he walked back, making his way to the kitchen, hoping that frankly the smell of bacon and pancakes would ease this rather down mood he was in.

╚══════════════╝

Shirtless Member

Mathew Backus

User ImageSitting on the bare brick floor of his room reading a book, Mathew listened to the bird chirruping outside his window. A tiny fraction of his abilities could cook the bird on its perch, but then it wouldn't sound nearly so sweet. He rather liked birds, the pyro envied their gift of flight yet would not know where to go or what to do if he were so blessed. Which made him sound ungrateful for the things he had been given since he had woken up from his long slumber. And that was unacceptable, rather than ignore the bird he flicked a finger at the wall next to the window, a small slip of fire licking the wall and frightening the creature away.

He knew he should be grateful to have been given food and lodging in return for very small tasks, and expected that sooner or later he would be asked to do more. And that was quite agreeable to him, the longer they waited to give him tasks the more he felt he was wasting their time. After all, war had just been declared and he could most certainly provide security or be used as a soldier. They had told him that only humans are slaves now, he was free to do as he pleased. That hadn't sunk in yet, several months of learning about the new society and he still thought of his benefactor as his master. That isn't to say that Mathew can't make his own decisions, Gods know he has gone his own way in the past when his owners were completely disagreeable. It's more an attitude of paying pennance, he isn't convinced that he deserves the right to make his own choices.

His only requests were for his room to have absolutely minimal flamables, and books on history so that he might catch up to recient events. Prefering to be alone he rarely left his room, much less the compound, unless asked to do so. And few heard him utter more than a few words, some servants joked that he considered the best way to use as few syllables as possible before speaking. The most lengthly conversations are held with him through a series of yes or no questions, drawing him out for any real discussion had thusfar been a challenge. This did not lead anyone to believe he wasn't intelligent, he clearly remembered a great deal of information about people he encountered and made use of it where ever he could.

Mathew just had very little interest in participating in the world around him. Were he unable to locate a master figure, he would simply exist as a casual observer. Much the way he turned the pages of his book, there was no interest in the events beyond the knowing that they happened. He had no desire to visit museums, or research items of interest. The halfbred man had shut out his personal feelings for so long that he had a difficult time forming his own opinion of anything. It's a wonder he hadn't been woken up and used as a weapon in previous wars.

Tipsy Tactician

User ImageUser Image
The vampire king watched Cyrus's retreating figure with a sort of dismay. He had been so wrapped up in deciphering how Cyrus felt about Kana, that he ultimately hadn't asked Cyrus what he really had intended. He looked back to what Asa now deemed as Anna's 'forget me nots' and sighed. He thought about his beautiful wife and was lost in confusion again. The vampire knew he would never forget her, would never stop loving he, but he wondered if caring for Samuel the way he was beginning to would be shattering her name. He thought about the woman he had loved so desperately; she had been so full of life, so full of happiness...It was then that Asa had gotten his answer, staring at those flowers. There was no way Anna would want him to be unhappy. She would want him to be happy. She would want him to move on.

Besides, wasn't it time?

Asa looked away from the flowers and to the castle that more or less acted as a retreat. Well, not so much of a retreat...the mansion by the ocean was his retreat. This house was more like a political stand point. It was close enough to the houses in order to keep an eye on things, and in the past, to maintain civility. So much for that. Now that war was pressing closer and closer, it was time to move back to base where they could all be better protected...so that Samuel could be protected.

"General, I know your there." Asa said quietly. "Ready all of our people. Get every horse and carriage ready that you can get your hands on. We leave tonight, and we leave no one behind. Tell the staff we are going home." he said quietly, knowing full where she was there, and if she wasn't, one of the other Shadows would relay the message. "The sooner we are away from this house, the better."

He said quietly before slipping his hands in his pockets and walking back towards the castle. He found his friends still lingering in the kitchen and his eyes caught a hold of Samuel and his face softened. But then, his gaze looked away from him and shifted towards Neera.

"Neera, my dear, I am much afraid to inform you that my party leaves tonight at nightfall. If you still wish for me to take your girls, I have no qualms in doing so. I would just hope that you would change your mind in joining us there."

He began and then turned his attention to Sebastian. "Ah, yes, Lord Sebastian. May you, too, please inform the Lady of our departure as she has seemingly slept through breakfast." Asa said with a bit of a smile, fully knowing that Catarina was probably not sleeping. Not with that hunk of a man around anyway. He watched as Sebastian gave a curt nod, glance at Emilen and then leave the room, apparently to go and tell her now.

The vampire turned his smile towards Emilen. "Of course, you are very welcome to join us as well, dear one."

And finally, his gaze came to rest on Samuel. His face grew softer, but his smile disappeared as his face grew worried. He wondered what travel like this would do to Samuel, and what it would do to Nikolas. "Samuel, my dear one, I have to go overlook some things, but I would very much like to speak to you, if you would meet me in the study when you are finished." the vampire was careful to make it a request, a suggestion, and not a command.

He left the kitchen then, not really seeing this situation as fit for a vampire. He wandered down the halls and to his study where he walked to his desk. It was littered with papers, but the majority of the desk held a map of the area. He glanced at it quickly and sighed.

Tipsy Tactician

User Image

K FILLERFILLER A FILLERFILLER N FILLERFILLER A

Kana had been incredibly uncomfortable when Cyrus had left with Asa, but as Cyrus was returned to her relatively unharmed, she decided maybe she had imagined the whole thing last night. Maybe it was all just a dream. The vampire returned too, pretty much announced that they were leaving that night and he had already made arrangements that she and Indah were going. Her attention was taken to Indah, who had, moments before talked about Kana being harmed. Kana smiled at the sweet girl, the closer thing she had ever had to a friend. "Looks like we are about to go on a journey together, Indah!" Kana said and she tried to put as much excitement in her face as her words had held. She glanced up at Cyrus and smiled a bit before glancing around the table. It was an odd group mixed with masters, and slaves, but it didn't necessarily feel wrong either. She watched as the uptight Sebastian left the room and sighed. If she was going to be around him a lot, she needed to find a way to loosen him up.

Her attention was drawn to her mistress, Neera as the woman seemed to be basking in all of the emotions going on. That was sick, Kana realized, she was probably feeding off of her and Cyrus's make-out session. Just great...
"You aren't coming with us mistress?" it was probably the first time Kana had spoken to her without being spoken to first since Neera had bought the girl at the slave traders' tent. She awaited her mistress's answer, not really understanding what it would mean if Neera weren't coming. Did that mean she had sold Indah and herself to a vampire? Or did that mean her mistress only wanted them to be safe and away from the city? Kana didn't quite understand. But she knew one thing, she would much rather have Neera as her master than that vampire. That was for damn sure; dream or not, she was still highly uncomfortable with him now. But she would go to this other castle if it meant she could stay with Cyrus.

She glanced quickly at Cyrus before returning her haze to her lady. He had come back relatively unharmed, but if she wasn't mistaken, he was acting quite odd in her book. She had come downstairs to find that he had been cooking in an apron and no shirt. She figured he didn't notice her noticing some of his scars. She figured he was doing it for show, showing her part of the body he wouldn't allow her to have. And then he excused himself. Why? Because it was improper to be in a kitchen without a shirt. So odd. Why hadn't he worn one in the first place? Lana sighed, what did it mean in a relationship when someone starts lying right away?

He isn't lying...he's concealing the truth. Hiding it from me. To what? Protect me? Kana thought to herself. Well, for whatever reason...she didn't like it, and something told her he was wrong. They had maybe just started this relationship, but she had found that maybe it was more crucial in the beginning to be honest. Make it or break it kind of stuff.

While she waited for Neera's answer, Kana finished the plate of breakfast she had gotten when Cyrus had stepped out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageFILLERFILLERUser ImageFILLERFILLERUser Image

"Once upon a time, it happened to me,
the very sweetest thing, that could ever be.
It was a fantasy, a dream come true,
it was the day I first saw you."

Tipsy Tactician

A dark secret, the sweetest sin;
All of these things, to stir the beast within.
A faint hello, and a last goodbye;
A broken promise tends to never lie.
A dark secret, a beast within;
A monster to relish in the sweetest sin.

S E B A S T I A N xx V A N xx R I C H T E R

User Image

Sebastian sighed. Inform your sister, he had said. They leave tonight, he had said. And he had to obey, for that vampire was his King. But really, he didn't want to see his sister now. Not after she had spent the night doing whatever she and William had been doing. He didn't want to see his sister in such a fashion. And the poor boy for getting stuck with his harsh sister. Perhaps William would like and appreciate Sebastian's intrusion. But, remembering dinner and all of the other times where he had caught William looking to his Lady sister with a soft fondness, a tenderness, Sebastian knew that neither of them
would appreciate his intrusion. He only hoped they weren't romping now.

Could he blame his sister? After finding out he hadn't surpassed disaster and was dying...could he blame her for taking advantage of the few pleasant things she had in this life?

Feeling as though he was one step away from ruining the morning of two love birds wrapped in love's embrace, he reached out and gently knocked on the door. A few moments later, he hadn't heard a thing. A curiosity grew in the pit of his stomach and for a brief moment, he wondered if his sister was still asleep. He gently turned the door handle and opened the door. He walked inside, careful to keep his gaze down in case pillows started getting thrown at his head and he heard the 'get out!' shouted at him. When he hadn't, he raised his gaze and was surprised to find the two were fully dressed, but locked in an embrace. The way he stood, Will'a back was to him, but he could see his sister's face as she stroked the slave's face lovingly. He'd never seen his sister look...that happy before. She didn't just look happy, but she shone like a woman in love.

It took him by surprise and he fumbled for the door handle.

"Forgive me, I am so sorry! I just had to speak with you Cat, it was wrong for me to intrude. I'm so very sorry! I will just...speak with you later."

Sebastian had said, a bit panicked and hysterical. In his surprise, it was like he had forgotten how to use a door. He stumbled and fumbled before he had finally ripped it open enough for him to slip through. He closed it, rather loudly, one degree quieter than slamming and slumped his body against the door. This hadn't been what he had expected. He had noticed his sister warming up to William but not like this. He had figured she was just attracted to him, using him for those things...But this...He would have rather walked in on their...activities than this. It was like the moment he had intruded in was more intimate than any romping could have been.

Why couldn't he have just walked away?

How embarrassing...

"And all the g a m e s you played you would always win, but
n o tXX t h i sXX t i m e ."

Smitten Loverboy

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
"I love you, I am who I am because of you.
You are every reason, every hope and every dream
I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future,
everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life,
I will always be yours...."

User Image
    x_Mistriss Catarina’s Slave
                  William ~ Slave #875032498046

What my heart tells…
          Where am I?: High King Asa’s Castle – Lady Catarina’s Chambers
          How I feel?: cheerful
          Who’s with me?: Lord Sebastian, Mistress Catarina and Myself
          OCC: Ugh... super weak post... Sorry Dani, I had like a week long Writer's Block when it came to this post.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

“William….I….”

William was afraid that Catarina would still be dwelling upon the slave’s reception to her peril white sundress, but to believe that his lady would so easily brush away the slave’s exaggerated expression was a futile wish. Maybe he could explain to Catarina as to why he reacted in such a strange way. He could tell her about his dream, about how he was in this vast field of flowers and how he saw wear the exact same dress as she had worn now. Yet a sick sensation filled his gut as he thought once again of his mistress finding love with the High King. How would his lady take it if William confessed that his dreams had made Catarina a woman without morals? Obviously she would become furious, as would anybody else. So then… why was she being so hesitant now? Usually she was the type of woman to say whatever it was that was on her mind, or at least that’s the woman that William had grown to love. So why now was she so timid? Was there something to hide from the slave?

“Is everything ok?”

“I slept terrible.”

Did the slave keep her up all night?

“Because for once, life is far better than any dream could ever promise me. All I wanted was to wake up and see you again because…I missed you.”

W-wow, did Catarina really mean the things she just said? Was it really that hard for her to sleep last night? With a shaken breath the slave smiled genuinely as his hand had followed in Catarina’s pace before finding its place upon Catarina’s petite hand. Truthfully William had felt so guilty for a multitude of reasons. One being that his lady had lost a good night’s rest because of him, and two being that even when he had acted vainly towards Catarina’s and her attire, she still had the integrity to hide back any negative feelings. Gods… William felt like such a screw up. “Catarina…” the name came across his lips like a lost breath, like her name had been breathed out as the slave tried to whisper her name. William felt guilty for not sharing the same sense of longing as Catarina did. Last night William felt safe and sound as he slept with Catarina, so then did this make him a bad lover? Well… well did it? William had no idea what Catarina saw in him, but there were a hundred different things that William saw in her. She was beautiful, elegant, well spoken and when the time comes to it; brave enough to stand up for herself. But she was also delicate and gentle whenever the two of them were alone. She was soft spoken and her heart was filled with a love that not even William could fully comprehend, not even now. So gently, the boy had wrapped his arms around his lady before whispering something gently into her ear.

“Catarina, I'll always be here for you..."

"Forgive me, I am so sorry! I just had to speak with you Cat, it was wrong for me to intrude. I'm so very sorry! I will just...speak with you later."

“Oh?!”

Shifting his gaze over towards the source of the sound, William’s eyes widened with both surprise and shock to see that Lord Sebastian was now standing within his lady’s room. Did his lord just hear everything that the two were speaking about? Did Lord Sebastian see William kiss his mistress softly? Oh no, what if Lord Sebastian did see the two kissing? “Lord Sebastian?” the slave’s voice squeaked nervously as his gaze flashed over towards Catarina and to the lord once more. Yet before William could come up with an adequate excuse, the slave was quickly distracted by the way his Lord had suddenly acted. The way Lord Sebastian reacted was strongly reminiscent to how a fish would act out of water.

~Slam~

There was an awkward silence that filled the room like a roaring flood. Motionlessly William continued to stare at the hardwood doorway within a half dazed state but as time started to roll onwards, the slave turned his gaze back towards Catarina with a completely befuddled look. But suddenly, the slave had started to break down into laugh. Now it wasn’t one of those cute little giggles that he had begun to do, but a true; honest to god. Real good laugh. Hopefully his lady didn’t think he was crazy, and if anything; hopefully she’d find the moment a little funny as well if you ignored the possibilities of being charged for misconduct with a slave. But once his laughing fit had ceased, the slave looked down towards his mistress and flashed a heartwarming smile, “It seems that you have some very important business with Lord Sebastian.”
              ╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Shirtless Member

~Samuel~
Property of: King Asa Vandread

<Speaking in Japanese>

User ImageNobody was talking to Samuel, and he wasn't talking to anyone else. Trying to think of a way to get his brother to cooperate was all he could handle while trying to sum up the will to eat. He noticed Asa enter the room, then promptly leave with Cyrus, but he didn't pay it much mind. The vampire was so confusing that it was sometimes frustrating, let the strange man do as he wanted for awhile.

A few minutes later when Asa returned he was talking about leaving, and there was going to be a party? And he wasn't taking Samuel with him. It wasn't as though Samuel wanted to go anyway, parties were uncomfortable and crowded anyway. But the man hadn't even bothered to invite him anyway. That strange girl with the stuffy demon was invited, even the halfnaked woman would get to go if she wanted. No longer interested in eating Samuel put his fork down and stared at his plate, it wasn't as though he wanted to go but it still would have been nice to be invited.

He was slightly startled out of his growing pout by his name, looking up at Asa he nodded, "O-okay." After watching the tall man leave the room Samuel tried to figure out what was going on. Maybe he had misunderstood something? Asa had a party that would be leaving at night. Which was a statement that sounded odd in itself, wouldn't the party guests be arriving not leaving? All Samuel was sure he understood was that Asa was leaving, but he hadn't said when he would be back. That wouldn't be too bad, if Asa were away then he couldn't keep changing Samuel's schedule and routine. Yet the prospect of Asa going away brought an ache to Samuels stomach. It seemed nothing related to that vampire would ever make any sense, everything was good and bad.

Before he could go see what Asa wanted and ask for some sort of clarification, Samuel had to give his brother breakfast, and find a way to clean up the boys wounds and administer medicine. The fiasco that ensued back in the bedroom was rather amusing. The only thing on the plate of food that Nickolas would eat was the baccon, which he seemed to think was some sort of jerky. Samuel decided not to argue with his brother or try to make him eat anything else, some things were easier to just leave alone. A bowl of warm water and a cloth would have been an acceptable bath, except that it stung Nickolas where he was hurting and this brought on a small calamity. Water ended up all over the room, Samuel had had to sit on his brother to prevent him from hiding away in his 'den,' and after some yelling and screaming eventually the ointment the doctors had perscribed and the pills were used appropriately, "I'm s-sorry Nicky. But t-this will help you f-feel better." The boy in the den only growled at his older brother in response, given time he would forgive Samuel. After all, they are the only family they have left.

"I-I'm going to see Asa. S-stay here until I g-get back okay?" Samuel put the plate of food just outside the den, and a slender hand reached out to pull it in. The plate still held baccon, Nickolas would eat for a little while until he calmed down. And with that thought in mind Samuel started off towards Asa's study. Partway there he realised that he was not as tidy as he would have liked. He straightened out his shirt and tucked it back into his pants. Fixed his collar and sleeves, but couldn't seem to solve the problem of the squishing noise coming from his shoe. He hadn't realised that there had been enough water splashed around the room for a soaker. It wasn't until he opened the door and entered the study that he realised that Nickolas must had hit him harder in the jaw than he had thought. His lip was cut open again, the second time in the last few days.

He poked his lip with a finger and stared at the blood for a moment before looking up to Asa with a slightly forlorn expression, "Nicky r-really didn't want a b-bath." He loved his little brother, but somehow this sort of thing always happened when they were together. No matter what Samuel did, Nickolas was always ruining his clothe and giving him minor injuries. The latter had been less frequent in the past six years of course.

His thoughts returning to the kitchen he fidgeted slightly, "Asa, are you g-going away l-long?" And what was that party he had mentioned? Surely Samuel had misheard.

Shirtless Member

Neera
Ambition is a lust that is never quenched,
but grows more inflamed and madder by enjoyment.
Thomas Otway

User ImageNeera smiled pleasantly at Emilen, she seemed a pleasant enough girl, "Well, everyone must have their standards. I'm more partial to strawberries myself though." When Asa entered and made his little scene with Emilen the succubus couldn't help but smile. A love triangle! Or at least a lust triangle, which for her amounted to the same thing. How entertaining, and she would be missing parts of it. But duty called, her girls needed her.

There was continued pleasant chatter in the kitchen, though Neera wasn't too skilled at keeping the innuendos at bay. And soon enough Asa and Cyrus returned to the fray, the Red Queen hadn't had a chance to speak with Kana or Indah about the travel plans but it seemed a good time to explain, "I am sorry to disapoint your Highness, but I could hardly live with myself if I allowed my associate to arrange things for my girls and their family's by himself. He once convinced the Norse that he was the god of mischief, and I would not care for him to come out of retirement." A smile and a wink, of course she and Loki had shared evenings together on a few occasions, she likes his brand of mischief. And though he is no god, just a clever demon with childhood aspirations, she would still not be wise to cross him, "If, once my girls and their families are in a safer situation, you would still enjoy my company, I will gladly join you then."

Neera recognised right away that Kana was nervous, though she couldn't be certain as to exactly why. Shouldn't the girl be happy to go away with her man? Perhaps not, monogamous races are just so foriegn to a succubus. Though it was a little refreshing that Kana was initiating a conversation for a change, "I am staying behind Kana. Just for awhile, unless our kind ruler changes his mind. There are things here requiring my attention before I can leave. And the streets will become more dangerous shortly, I hope I can count on Cyrus to explain it to you. I don't seem to talk about such things in a way humans find comfortable. War, another thing succubi just don't fully understand. Why do something that everyone so clearly hates? Everyone should just do what makes them happy, and despite testimonials from serial killers, mass murder just doesn't make people happy, "I don't want you or Indah to come to any harm, and King Asa kindly extended the invitation to take you to his castle. I thought you would feel safer in such a place, especially with that strong young man of yours around." She couldn't help but blow a little kiss at Cyrus, she wouldn't dream of stealing him but that didn't mean she wouldn't play with him in her own tame way. She was quite certain that if she wanted Cyrus she would have him, one way or another. The advantages of having power over the libido's of magically challenged races.

Standing gracefully she took her plate to the sink, "I had best pack my things and return to the brothel. If the unfortunate news gets to the girls before I do there will be some unpleasant events." She paused at the door to think out loud, "Of course there will likely be some problems anyway. But they will turn out far better with me present." Tail swaying behind her in an oddly suggestive fashion, Neera went back up to the room she had been lent. Naturally there wasn't much to pack, she was wearing the only dress she had arrived with and the original plan hadn't been to stay the night. But the inability to understand war didn't mean that it didn't turn her guts and cause the woman distress. She had lived a long time, seen many wars and conflicts, been engaged in her own battles, and killed out of defence for her precieved family. None of that left good feelings in her, they were dark spots on her otherwise bright and cheery tapestry of life. Coffee stains on a masterpiece, and another would soon join them. Neera wasn't taking time to pack belongings, she was taking time to put her negative feelings for the upcoming days where they belong.

Succubus,
the only creature blessed with the right to be called,

The Red Queen

Tipsy Tactician

User Image

Cyrus Alexander Wilson

Time Forgotten Knight

╔══════════════╗

It didn't take much time to reach the kitchen once again, though frankly it didn't change much. The atmosphere still felt like the weight of the world was on everyone, when frankly there was no reason for such things. War's came and went. People die. Civilizations rise and crumble. It was all just a part of life. Why it seemed so strange that people hated simple facts of life in general he never seemed to understand. Then again as Asa seemed to love to prove he didn't understand much about other people. There though as he walked back, he heard Asa's voice ring out for a moment, speaking to his general, or someone who was bound to talk to her. Truly that woman was something of an annoyance. A true headache if he had ever felt one. Someone who seemed to treat everything alive as less than herself and only showed a shred of respect if you could prove you had value to begin with. Heck if not for Asa's position she would probably just call him a man child like he did as well, though he at least said it as a term of endearment. He an idiot and the shadow of a child king. Though truly he couldn't say much about the horrible attitude she seemed to have. She had earned her rank. She had earned her power, and frankly she was probably the best one to see this plan to an end, though he wouldn't be one to complain if a demon or two were tallied up as the sad casualties from an unseen ambush during the night. Though such thought's were poor at this time. They were Asa's guests. They were here for their protection, and regardless of his own feelings to their kind he had to respect their presence. Otherwise he would probably end up with Asa lecturing him again.

Slowly id he enter the kitchen, feeling the Vampire at his back as he wasted no time to engage in his usual social time with everyone. Honestly though it was somewhat refreshing though hearing his usual speech directed at someone else. Rare did it seem that Asa would have such guests over, other than for some reason or another that he discussed behind locked doors. Whether it was politics or the Vampire tickling his fancy he could care less. All that he cared for was that it seemed actually nice to just have someone other than himself Asa and the servants around. Especially seeing Kana. That crazy pink haired vixen. Quickly though his attention shot to Neera as the man spoke to her, discussing the plan of actions, only to hear that the succubi wasn't coming with them. Rather she was leaving Kana and the odd raven girl in their care while she was taking care of some issues that were bound to come from this. Understandable after all. Likely she had several girls from all three houses, and thus there was bound to be some tension between them. Probably best to secure them and their families safety first before joining them in a much safer place. God this was all starting to sound like something from the York's and Lancaster's war, though hopefully with far less flowers. Though as he listened in to the woman, something she did say ran a bit of a chill down his spine. Talk of an 'associate' who apparently was called a god of trickery by the Norse. No doubt she was referring to Loki, which is understandable. There was some old expression about how all stories had some truth to them. Likely all mythology's involving gods and the such were likely some sort of super merely assuming the role. Though that did raise a few questions. Probably the biggest being if that meant in any way she was Hel's mother. 'Well if she is then I suppose I could always ask her if she can put in a good word for a hot tub for me down there.' he thought to himself with a bit of a laugh, not imagining that Neera was much of the motherly type, for a number of reasons. That and frankly with Hel looking nothing like her, with her odd skin color, twin colored hair, and the whole association with death, Neera probably had no relation. Though as he listened on the the woman, he couldn't help but feel that she was throwing him under the bus, as the term of phrase was. Truly she meant well, saying that he would better explain things to Kana, given they were of the same species, and he was someone of importance to her, yet it didn't change the fact that not even a day ago he left the woman crying because he didn't understand. He was called an idiot for not often understanding things. There with her final actions calling him strong, and a rather odd hand gesture with her lips, he slowly watched the demon walk away, a soft sigh escaping him before looking over to kana. Oh how was he suppose to explain this one to her? Frankly what could he say beyond what the truth of the matter was. Though as he starred to the girl, he noticed something was wrong with her. Something was on her mind. The way her eyes looked, almost worried. The way she spoke, her words caring a bit of confusion in them, but more than such an event as this would normally call for. Truly this was a time to try to be more like her and attempt to comfort her. There the man slowly waked over to the girl, lightly hugging her close to his chest, giving a soft kiss to her forehead, before looking to her beautiful eyes. "Kana." he said with a bit of a smile. "Don't worry so much about things. I'm here to protect you after all and nothings gonna break me down." he said with a bit of a laugh as he looked to her, not wanting to pry up what ever she was hiding in her head. What ever it was clearly was her own business, and now wasn't the time for him to be digging up things. She would come to him when she was ready. After all he had plenty of his own secrets still. Secret's better left buried. "As for the war and all, well it's not all the important. People want to fight for one reason or another, so they will. They'll fight until either they've won or had their fill of fighting. It's as simple as that really." he said to her with a bit of a smile, realizing that what he said was probably a horrible explanation in reality. Though in truth war was pretty much just that. Yet, as he stood there, hugging his girl close to him, something felt a bit off. Quickly his gaze shot over as he felt something burning its eyes at him, only to see the raven haired girl. Who was she exactly? Clearly someone Kana was close to, and one of Neera's girls, but...Wasn't she a little young? Heck wasn't that still technically illegal? Oh god what these people lowered themselves to. "Um...Kana? Who is that girl that's been shooting dagger's at me?" he asked her in a rather blunt voice, honestly not having a clue that the girl was someone who was rather special to Kana, though frankly the look of wanting to tear his face off was probably a reasonable detraction to suspecting that.

╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces