Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aiaka.. -Niko gave Aiaka's hand a gentle squeeze, walking with the paramedic's and Aiaka on the stretcher.- ..It's alright, ignore the rest, just listen to my voice.. I'm right here, it's alright.. -he said, leaning down to kiss the back of her hand, then stood up and kept walking.-

Mia, bring me a baggie, big enough for the rose.. -Rigel said as he bent down, and ran his finger across the dried blood- ..Karina, do you know how to send that to Stein, can you do it? -he said, standing up and licking the halfwet blood off his fingers, then spitting it onto a napkin from a table.- ..The blood is mostly Aiaka's, I cant find any trace of another person.

Yosai put.. -Adair sighed and sat up, shaking her head as she used her leg to push the paramedic's cart away- ..Kya go to bed.. -she said, looking up at her with a smile- The both of.. of you, I'm really fine..

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aiaka's eyes came into focus as she looked up at Niko with bloodshot eyes.
".......baby..." She mumbled as the paramedics handed Aiaka's information off to one of to one of her doctors.
"Alright. I need a cat scan and swabs for the cops before I can touch her." her doctor said as the trauma GYN came in to draw blood and take samples from Aiaka.
"Hi Pumpkin!" She said cheerfully as she rubbed Aiaka's knee.
"Everything's going to be fine." She said as she gloved up and looked to Niko.
"Do you want to stay with her or step out? I just don't want you to be uncomfy dear." She said to him as she helped roll Aiaka onto her back for her xrays.

Karina nodded.
"Yes, I can. All I need is a mirror." She said as Mia spoke up again.
"Is there anything I can do?"

Yosai growled.
"No! We are staying here!" He said as he stepped back and let Kya move in.
"You're bleeding! Miss Adair!"
Hi, sweetheart.. -Niko said as he leaned down a bit, resting his arms against the stretcher, his free hand moving her hair back from her eyes- ..I'm staying with her.. -he said, looking down at the woman as a growl slid over his lips- ..I wont leave her alone.

A plastic bag, big enough for the rose.. -Rigel said, leaning against a table as he looked over at Karina and motioned for her to come over- ..Come here, you.. -he said, a smile over his lips as he opened his arms.-

Don't growl.. -Adair started, then covered her mouth with her hand and coughed again, shaking her head a bit as she wiped a blood covered palm on her shirt- ..at me, Yosai.. It'll be fine in the morning, please go to bed.. -she said, as she looked from Yosai to Kya.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The GYN took Aiaka's blood and swabbed her and sent everything off to lab testing. She stood up and looked down at her.
"I'm Dr.Renae, I'll be your primary doctor here." She said as she looked to Niko with a smile.
"You don't have to worry about a thing dear, she's in good hands." She said as she walked up and looked over Aiaka's face and examined her.
"It looks like you're sprained your wrist and re-injured your hip, so we'll pop your hip back into place after you've gotten some pain meds and your cat scan comes back. But, for now, we're going to send you off to the ICU and they'll watch your carefully from there okay? I'll be up in a minute to check on the both of you okay?" She said as her nurses stepped in and transfered Aiaka to her bed and started wheeling her to the elevators.

Mia headed for the bar to get the baggie while Karina slowly made her way to Rigel and hugged him tightly.
"I'm so scared right now..." She said as she started crying.

Kya backed off as Yosai looked on.
"...Fine. Bleed to death." He said as he thew his hands up and left. Kya looked over at Miss Adair and sighed.
"Oh dear....Uhm..."
I dont like hospitals.. -Niko said, eyeing each person as they past, his gaurd up high as he looked from Aiaka to the rest of the people, stepping into the elevator and giving Aiaka's hand a gentle squeeze- ..Aiaka, can you hear me?

I know.. You're kind of out of it, so I figured you were upset.. -Rigel slid his arms around Karina's waist and held her against him as he leaned down and softly kissed the top of her head- ..It's alright, Niko is with her, and after we send this off to Stein, we'll go too.

Good boy.. -Adair said with a laugh as she sat up and swung her legs off the edge of the bed, pressing her hand against her side all the while- ..Kya dear, can you call deah for me? -she asked as she stood up, a bit wobbly, but a small laugh slid over her lips as she used Kya's cart to help her stand.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"When I was your age, I was too." Dr. Renae said as she turned to him with a chuckle. This job never gets easy. Since all this madness with the sins and such. It's so hard to not see people hurt." She said as she flipped through Aiaka's chart as they wheeled her into the elevator.
Aiaka tilted her head and looked at Niko.
"Yes baby, I can hear you." She mumbled.

Mia came back with a baggie.
"We can use the mirror in the hallway." She said as she handed the baggie to Rigel.

Kya nodded and walked into the bathroom and dialed Death.
"Lord Death! Adair wants to speak to you!"
"Oh! Put her on! I'm so glad you are safe Kya!"
Hey.. -Niko said, leaning over a bit more to kiss her forehead, then stood up, a smile over his lips as he rested his free hand against her cheek- ..How are you? Are you alright? -he whispered, gently moving a few strands of her hair behind her ear.-

Alright, Princess Death, shall we..? -Rigel said with a little chuckle as he put his hands on Karina's shoulders and pushed her back a bit- ..The sooner we call Stein, the sooner we can go check on Aiaka, and make sure my brother isn't killing doctors. Mia, want to come? I'm sure you want to meet everyone. Karina, is that alright? -he said, biting his lip as he just realised he kind of invited her on his own, he tilted his head, rubbing the back of his neck.-

Ah.. Hello, sir.. I'm sorry I wasn't able to call you myself earlier.. -Adair said, pressing her hand against her side as she stood up straight, letting go of the paramedic cart and wheeling it to Kya- ..It seems we've run into a doll left from Medusa, a titan as it were.. Right, Miss Kya? -she said, looking from the mirror to Kya.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I'm fine. she said softly as she gave him a smile.
"I'll be okay..." She mumbled a she blinked slowly. The elevator opened and her nurses wheeled her out to the ICU and into her room.
"Okay sweetpea, If you need anything, you let us know. That goes for you too." She said, looking from Aiaka to Niko.
"I'll be back shortly with your lab results." She said as Aiaka's nurse covered her witha few more warm blankets.

Karina rolled her eyes.
"That's fine. I'm Karina." She said as she waved to Mia.
"Let's go." She said as she walked out into the hallway and dialed Death.
"Grampa, this is important." She said as he connected her with Adair's call.
"Hello you guys! What's up?"
"....Aiaka got raped..." Karina said softly as she sighed and looked down.
There's my girl.. -Niko said with a smile, gently running his fingers through Aiaka's hair, all the while, not letting go of her hand as he watched the doctor leave and the nurse give her more blankets- ..Oh jesus.. -he said, leaning against the side of her bed, biting his lip as tears welled up in his eyes.-

We came back to where it happened, and collected some evidence for Stein.. -Rigel said, as he rubbed Karina's back before he tilted his head, and his arm dropped- ..Adair! -he said with a smile and a wave, then his mouth dropped and his face became serious- ..You stupid girl, what've you done now?! Your seriously hurt!

Aha.. Nice to see you.. too.. Rigel, dear.. -Adair said with a nod and a smile as she stepped back, leaning against the bathroom wall, the gash in her right arm bleeding again as she used both hands to apply pressure to her side- ..I suppose Yosai was right then.. -she said with a little laugh as she slid down the wall to her knees.- Is Aiaka alright?! What about Karina?! -she said, trying to switch the focus.-

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aiaka looked over at him and reached over and gently brushed a few strands of his hair with her fingers
"If you cry..... I'll cry." She mumbled slowly, coughing a bit as she gave him a weak smile.
"Please don't be upset. I'm fine."

Karina held up the bag with the rose in it.
"Here grampa." She said as she gently stuck her hand through the mirror and handed the bag to Death.
"Thank you Dear."
"I TOLD HER TO LET ME HELP HER BUT SHE WON'T LET ME." Kya interjected, her soft voice faded as she stepped back from the mirror and frowned.
"...Sorry..." She said, looking around nervously.
"I'm fine. Karina said as she looked back at Rigel.
"But Aiaka took a beating. She's pretty badly hurt."
Aiaka.. -Niko whispered, gently pressing his hand against Aiaka's, so her hand would press against his cheek as he tilted his head and rested his cheek in the palm of his hand- ..I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.. -he whispered, watching her for a moment, as tears fell down his cheeks.-

Thank you, miss.. But, the girl is an idiot.. -Rigel sighed and gave a small bow towards Kya, and a smile as he stood up- ..Death sir, the amount of blood lost was more than enough to at least send her into a coma, but I think Mia.. -he said, tilting his head back towards Mia- ..found Aiaka before that could have happened.

Kya, dear.. run me a bath please.. -Adair said, as she pushed herself up against the wall, pulling at the side of her shirt that was semi-glued to her side- ..Rigel, you tasted the blood I'm sure, was it all Aiaka's? And the rose I assume did not belong to the resort itself, miss.. Mia, was it?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aiaka winced as she shifted a bit on her dislocated hip.
"Oh ow!" She said as she let the pain subside and looked over at Niko.
"No... baby please don't.." She said as she bit her lip and looked at him as tears began to well up in hers.
"Stop....What are you sorry for?" She asked softly as Dr.Renae came back with the Orthopedic surgeon and her Xrays.
"Ready for us to reset your hip?"

Kyala nodded and went over to the bathtub and ran adair a hot bath, and then went back over to the mirror.
"Uhm..." She said shyly as she bit her lip and looked up at Rigel, Mia, and Karina.
"Can I help her?" She asked, her face red.
I should've fought harder.. I should've gotten you back.. -Niko said, a small squeeze given to Aiaka's hand, and a kiss on each knuckle, as the doctor came back in- ..And the other person? -Niko said, tilting his head towards the surgeon.-

Maybe Abel should help her, hmm? -Rigel said, crossing his arms over his chest as he stepped a bit closer to the mirror, trying to get a closer look at Adair- ..Karina, is the rose all we can give at the moment? I'm postivie about the blood being Aiaka's, and I'm postivie the rose is not from the resort. I'll see if I can get something from the piano.. -Rigel said as he stepped back to stand beside Karina and Mia.-

Rigel, I suggest working on the piano, as well as anything of Aiaka's the creep touched.. Clothes, jewelry, cellphone.. -Adair said, listing off things of Aiaka's that she could think she would have on her at the time the incident happened- ..I would rather not hear from Abel at the moment thank you.. -she said, sneering at Rigel a bit as she took off her blood soaked shirt and covered her chest with one arm, while her other hand traced over the gash caused from the titan- ..Kya, dear, what do you think?

Adorable Wife

5,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The ortho waved.
"I'm Dr.James. I read Aiaka's xrays and I'm here to help reset her hip and give you guys some info along with Dr.Renae." He said as Dr Renae walked up to Aiaka's bed and gently lifted the blanket off of her hip.
"Dearie, you'll want to talk to her an keep her from moving." She said to Niko as she gently put pressure on Aiaka's hip.
"Ow!!" Aiaka bit her lip and winced
"This'll be harder than I though....Hmmn...Okay. Aiaka, listen to me. This is going to hurt, if you tense up, it'll hurt worse and we need you to stay still." She said as Dr.Lewis helped Roll Aiaka onto her side.
"Ready you two? One...Two..."

Karina choked back tears as she walked back to the ballroom to see the cops picking up Aiaka's jeans, bra and tank top. She stood there for a moment before sinking down into a chair and crying to herself.
"I agree. And I think you need stitches." Kya said softly as she waved shyly.
"I'm Kyala."
Aiaka, look at me, alright.. Focus on only me.. squeeze my hand as hard as you want, break it if you want.. -Niko bent down by the bed and held Aiaka's hand, his free hand gently moving a few strands of her hair from eyes- ..scream if you want.. -he said, and leaned over to kiss her forehead.-

Karina.. -Rigel smiled and kissed her forehead before he left and went over to the cops, leaning over and snatching the bag- ..Excuse me, sirs.. But we'll need that before you do.. -he said with a wink and walked back to Karina, giving her a smile- ..Almost done, then we'll go.. -he said, then walked out to the hallway and offered the bag of clothes to Lord Death- ..Hows that for fast? Now I should probably explain to the cops why I did that.. -he said, but shrugged it off.-

You agree.. I see.. -Adair said as she sat on the edge of the tub, looking at the floor, then back to the mirror- ..That's lovely, Rigel, quite nice.. I suggest Stein get to work on that right away, Lord Death sir.. -she said, swaying a bit where she sat before she gripped the side of the tub.- ..Hmm.. Lord Death, Rigel.. Girls.. -she said, and fell back into the tub, under the water.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff