Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain walked more,he said "were almost their" once they got to a set of steel doors,he opened it and walked into the building,it was a full house,no blood or anything,he walked tot he kitchen,he opened the door and saw sub's he grabbed one,tearing open the paper he began to eat,smiling as he did so,he was starving

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Seras just stood there, then she found a stool and sat down. She put her head on the counter and closed her eyes and took deep breaths so she could calm her still racing heart.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain reached over,putting a soda down for her and half of the sub,he said "you need to get something in you,we havent ate in some time" he took another bite of his,smiling some

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Seras drank the drink, then rested her head on the counter. She seemed to not be very hungry.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain put his food down,he walked to her,picking her up gently he said "you need rest" he carried her to the couch,putting her down gently "and to eat afterword" he kissed her forhead,walking to the kitchen again afterword

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Seras watched him walk away and she just laid there. She wanted sleep to take her away, but whenever she closed her eyes, she just saw what she imagined what he saw out there. She shook violently as she sat there and had goosebumps. She just stared at where he walked out of the room and tried to go to sleep.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain sighed,he closed his eyes,he said "mmm,this food" he swallowed a bite and walked out,he saw her eyes open,he raised his eyebrow and said "you not sleeping well"

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I can't..." She whispered and tears fell. "Everytime I try and close my eyes, I see the dead..." She whispered. "I can see them the way you describe them..." She whispered and tears fell.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain walked over,he got on his knees infront of her,he kissed her gently and said "think of rescue...think of me and you escaping,finding your parents..." he smiled and said "just....you need rest"

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Seras looked at him. She looked younger than she really was. She looked like a lost little girl. "Kain... What if we don't find them?" She asked, but she looked more relaxed when he came closer to her. She seemed scared and sad, but her body was starting to relax as she curled up, she seemed a little cold.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain put his arms around her,he said "we will find them....no matter what" he held her tightly,he wispered "i love you..." he held her more,wanting to calm her so she could sleep

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Seras nodded and relaxed in his embrace. She started to doze off, she seemed happier as she started to close her eyes.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain sighed,glad she was ok,he held her tight,listning to nothing,it was silent,it felt weird,not hearing anything

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Seras breathed deeply and her breathing was so deep and slow it sounded like she was snoring a little bit. She smiled and laid there, she shivered a little as she slept, she was happy to be safe and warm and with Kain, she kept breathing deeply as she slept.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kain moved,he stood and streatched,he needed to check something,he walked away,walking through a red door,he was worried about it,he seemed nervouse while going

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff