Welcome to Gaia! ::

TOURNAMENT RULES

READ AND UNDERSTAND. ANYTHING THAT IS DONE OTHERWISE WILL HAVE CONSQUENCES!!!

~ NO DEATH
~ NO GODMODDING
~ NO AUTOHITTING
~ POWERS AND WEAPONS OFM ALL KIND ARE ALLOWED, JUST NOTHING THAT AUTOMATICALLY KILLS SOMEONE. THAT'S STUPID
~ JUDGES WILL DECIDE THE WINNER
~ IF YOU LEAVE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME DURING YOUR BATTLE, PROVIDE A REASON OR YOU WILL HAVE FORFEITED
~ DON'T b***h IF YOU DON'T WIN, I HATE THAT
~ ONCE YOU ARE DONE, GO BACK TO THE ORGINAL THREAD AND EITHER WAIT OR LEAVE OR WHATEVER YOU DO
Fighters Numbers

1- Magnus Gallant

2- Ray

3- Ocosu

4- Ghi

5- Raid

6- Oblivion

7- Iji

8- Demonia
~*~ WINNERS~*~

Round 1: RAY

ROUND 2:
ROUND 1

MAGNUS GALLANT vs RAY

Demonia walks into the arena and smiles a little as she snaps her fingers, the lights turning on. Looking at the key pad on the wall, she typed in a few numbers and crossed her arms as she watching the arena turn to the new terrain.

User Image

"Gentleman your arena has been set, the judges have been placed. Take your places on the designated ends and begin when ready!"
User Image
After nodding to Iji, Ijina walked down to the arena. She was fully prepared, healing potions for after the fights, tranquilizers if a fight went out of hand and one tried to kill the other. She walked over to Demonia and crossed her arms as she waited for the two. "You heard her! Get down here or I'll carry you both down!" Needless to say...one of the reasons she wanted to be referee is that they would have to listen to her.
All those who worship evil's might...

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MAGNUS GALLANTUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get there, don't go blowing up on me" said Magnus, reaching the end of the stairs. As he arrived at the area before the Arena, he noticed the terrain and smiled. Water and ice... Demonia definitely knows how to give me a challenge thought the White Knight as he walked into the arena, walking as far as he could over the ice and teleporting over the water to the huge ice float in the middle. "All right, I'm here, who's my opponent?" said Magnus, stretching his arms and smiling as he saw his breath was visible in the cold air, always admiring the simple effect.

...Surrender now to my blade's light!!!

Versatile Hunter

It would be dark suddenly as large wings opened up from Ray's back, teleporting himself to his place on the ice block . Dressed in armor he stood there, at the edge of the frozen arena. He moved closer to the area, his purple eyes turning blood red. He readied himself, hands turning into claws, wings wrapping around his frame. Now the light would rush back to the area. Ray hunched over, mouth opening revealing angler fish teeth, venom dripping out his mouth. He was prepared so far, scythe on his back. It was living, an eye upon the weapon blinked and a tongue lashed out from under the blade. "Come and get me."
User Image
(( I guess I'll do the ref stuff.. ))
When the two appeared, Ijina ran up to them jumping over the water. When she was between them, she crossed her arms and looked at the both of them. "Ok you two...only rule is no killing! If one is knocked out, inable to fight, or admits defeat, the other one wins. I see you try to finish someone off after they already lost, I will come in myself and pull you out and trust me..you don't want me to do that..." She showed a smirk at both of them and resumed her talk. "Ok...I assume you two are ready..."She then jumped out fo the way to watch the fight

(( If you want me to delete Dark lemme know.. ))

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MAGNUS GALLANTUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnus looked at the monstrosity that was in front of him now and smiled, curiously looking him over. "Well you're certainly a lot uglier than the last time I saw you, or maybe I just didn't take a good look at you. I'd recommend a dentist, but you? You need an exorcist for your ugly" said the White Knight, standing straight with a relaxed stance a few meters away from Ray, one hand behind him, elbow bent in a very gentleman-like manner. His other hand turned, palm outward, as white flames began to gather in it. "As you wish" said Magnus as he heard the monstrous warrior's words, swiping with his hand upwards as a swath of flames flew towards Ray, more a starting move than anything truly threathening.

Versatile Hunter

They hit but didn't make their mark. He was fine, uninjured and calm. When the flames had hit him a barrier formed over his body, made by the anti-magical amulet upon his neck. He started walking forward, closing his mouth to show a large smirk. Once near enough he brandished his hellish scythe, He launched himself forward, vanishing quickly. He appeared to his side and punched for his face, aiming the scythe to his other side so when the powerful punch would connect he would knock him towards the blade.

User Image

Ray's speed took Magnus by surprise, as he barely had time to turn when the punch connected. The fist hit him cleanly on the side of his head, and would've taken his head off with the blade had it not been for Magnus' teleportation, reappearing on the other side of the blade and hitting the ground hard. An attempt to roll was unsuccessful, the slippery ice adding difficulty to any moves he tried, so he was forced to teleport once more to make some distance between them. All right, so Ugly's fast, and flames seem to not affect him... This is gonna be fun thought Magnus as he stood up and leaped towards his opponent, turning in the air to add momentum to a kick aimed at Ray's face.

Versatile Hunter

Ray watched him teleport once, twice and then he jumped up in the air. Ray's expression showed some disappointed as he moved to expose his back, metal coating it from inside of him. The armor and metel was good protection as he leaned over, exposing his back to the kick. Once the hit was made and before Magnus would land Ray threw his foot down and twisted his body, swinging his scythe quickly, like a bat, trying to hook him by the blade and throw him into the icy water, where hopefully he'd devolp hypothermia.

User Image

Magnus' kick landed solidly, but to no avail, as it only hit the sturdy armor that covered the warrior's body. Because of this, Magnus had not planned for a miss, and the swing of the scythe was unexpected. The White knight caught the blade with his hands, the sturdy gloves covering them protecting him from any injury but the momentum making the blade slide by them, stopping just an inch from his chest as he was thrown into the water. It was cold, extremely so, but Magnus had been in situations like this before. Swimming up to the surface, the water steaming off his body because of his flame powers, Magnus looked at Ray with a blank expression. "I'll give you credit Ugly, you know your way around the battlefield. But I'm just beginning to warm up...literally" said the Knight, a flash of heat drying off his clothes, taking on his relaxed fighting stance once more, one arm extended to his side. "Shall we?"

Versatile Hunter

"Ow." He responded to the kick. “I still have a lot in my arsenal.” He spread his wings and brought them back into his back, readying his scythe he started to spin it like a staff, smirking heavily. From this moment on he was no longer playing with his target. In one hand a orb formed, covered in darkness. He added more and more energy to the object as it grew larger and larger. The dark energy surging around it streaming about like electricity touching water. “You have anything else to say thats equally lame?” Suddenly his claws extended further, his nine wolf tails resting behind his back, waving about in the air.

(Charge 1)

User Image

"I'm sure you do" said the White Knight, watching as his opponent prepared an attack."Why does everyone need to throw an energy orb? Is it a fad now or something?" said Magnus as he watched the spectacle unfolding in front of him. The amount of energy Ray was applying to his attack was considerable, it seemed he was planning to end this soon. Tails flailing, claws extending, teeth bared, a tongue lashing everywhere from the scythe... It was all a terrible mess really, and Magnus couldn't help but miss when demons would keep it simple. "And maybe, I have a lot to say... But I guess I'll let the powers do the talking" said Magnus, extending his arm towards his opponent and uttering a simple "boom" as he unleashed a huge blast of flames in an attempt to counter the orb.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces