Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Information
~This is only for Bloodysoul Heartbreaker and S i r e n s R e v e r s e.
So do not post, if you're not one of us.
If you do post, I will report you.
But you can read along as we go.~

Plot
Older brother and your guy are best friends and jocks. your guy is living the good life, has a wealthy family and the best girlfriend on Earth, but your guy has a secret, he's gay and he looks and sounds nothing like the stereotypical gays that everyone sees around. The older brother, his straight and never had been gay. He is a bit anti-gay, except his baby brother, who he loves to death. My guy is the older brother's younger brother and is just being transferred to the school from a bad boy school. My guy is gay and proud. But he is also a very bad egg. Since the school is an academy and the older. brother already had a roommate. So now your guy is going to be rooming with My guy.

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Name: Tobias Alex Subtle
Personality: Real personality is hidden from most, but the side that everyone sees is a jerk who only cares about his looks and his girlfriend.
Likes: Gay Rights (but he never lets anyone know that he not only respects them but loves them)
Horror Movies/ Haunted Houses
Meeting new people
Dislikes: Broken Crayons
Broken CDS
Rude People
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    ▇ ▇ ▇
                                    MYxxIDENTIFICATIONxxCARD
                                    ║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║║║██║▌│║║█║║▌║
                                    My name is Bellamy Cooper McQueen, but I let them call me Bell or Coop.
                                    I blew out 17 candles on my last birthday and that was on 13th December.
                                    As you can see I'm a Male.
                                    The Males make my heart go pity patter.
                                    I guess that makes me Homosexual.
                                    My occupation is being a Full-time student.
                                    I have a little problem, I like gambling.
                                    Bring that near me and I'll HATE you
                                    x Getting cheated
                                    x People touching his things
                                    x Bossy/Annoying/Rude people
                                    x People that treat him like a child
                                    x Getting rudely awakened and Not getting enough sleep
                                    Hey, shower Me in these
                                    <3 Long Trips
                                    <3 Gambling of any kind
                                    <3 Reading/ Studying
                                    <3 His family and close friends
                                    <3 Alcoholic drinks of any kind
                                    Here's who pulls my strings Bloodysoul Heartbreaker.

║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║║║██║▌│║║█║║▌║║

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
"T..Tobias?" Ashley spoke to him as he woke up and motioned for her to lay with him in bed, "Whats up babe?" He asked slowly stroking her hair as she frowned and began to cuddle up close to the male, "I had a bad dream, and I'm scared, can I sleep here?" She asked tracing the males abs. "Sure of course." He replied as the two began to snuggle close to each other, "Goodnight Ashley." he said as he began to stroke her hair again. Is it wierd that I no longer have feelings for her? I just cant tell anyone right?" he thought as he nodded his head every now and then to calm himself down. The truth was, he never really loved Ashley, he just wanted to keep his reputation intact since he was the star of the soccer team,and had led them to many state winnings.
The male sighed and decided it was time to finally get some sleep and hope that Ashley was going to be gone in the morning.
--------------------------------------
Carry on my waywards son... the noise erupted through his room as he slammed his hand down on his phone, letting the alarm shut off. He began to stretch and smiled as he realized that Ashley had left early this morning, leaving him to gawk at a few guys on his way to school. He flung his legs over the edge of his bed and stood up so that he could go take his shower and get ready for the day. Once he had everything that he needed for school he opened the front door adn headed out to his 1967 Impala. The engine revved to life and off he was to school, stopping here and there to look at a guy skating or a guy running, damn they were hot. He laughed to himself as he parked seeing his friends playfully messing around with each other. He climbed out and looked at the sign in front of him, it read, Boarding Schools Unite! "s**t, now I'm going to have to move rooms since its going to be girls room with girls and guys room with guys." He said as he neared his friends, "So guys what do you think of the schools combining?" He asked as he ran a hand through his brown hair, "Ugh I hate it! Rooming with some poor girl? Ew! And I won't get to room with you anymore." Ashley said flipping her hair left and right, Stuck up much? he thought to himself as he smiled at her and nodded, "Yeah that means we cant sleep with each other every night.." He said unsure of what he just told his girlfriend.

"Babe are you coming to the game tonight?" Ashley asked Tobias as she began to hang on him and kiss him. "Ash. Yeah, I'm playing." He responded as he pulled her off of him, "Hey, Hey Ash not now, I'm not in the mood Babe." He said as she rolled her eyes and walked away, "Fine! I didn't want to be around you anyway!" She said to him as she stormed off. "s**t." Tobias said as he ran up to her and turned her around, pressing his lips to hers, "Babe I didn't mean it that way." He said in a soft voice as she smiled and nodded, "I knew you didn't." She said as she walked away. Tobias then rolled his eyes and walked away back to where the rest of the group was, he wasn't real excited to see the new students that would be joining the school he was at, but he had to get used to it someday.
User Image
I am a very bad person.
I am incapable of pleasing others
and honestly I don't care.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++☆☆ Bellamy Copper McQueen
☆☆☆Younger Brother
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++█║▌│█│║▌║││█│║▌│║▌│║│█

Bellamy was happy to finally be leaving home and getting out of this reform school. But he wasn't happy that the school he was going to was the school his brother goes to and that he would be sharing a room. His things was already packed and in his 1957 Mercedes. He was laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was minutes before Bell's alarm went off at 5 in the morning, and he sighed. He glanced at the clock for the four time in the last minute. He wasn't going to get up until his alarm went off. He had a nice drive of head him, plus he packing moving into his new place.

He rolled over on his side as he grabbed his iPhone. He hit the home bottom and looked at his screen. He he a text message and messages for Kik. He yawned as he alarm finally went off. He turned his alarm off and got out of his bed. Bell got dressed since he had showered last night. Once he was ready, he put he last bag in his car and came back inside. Bellamy found his mother alone in the kitchen sipping a cup of coffee smiling at him. "Morning sweetie." She said. "Are you all packed? Me and your father has put some money in you account." Bell's mother said.

Bell half smiled and nodded at her. "Morning. So where is pops? Still in bed?" Bell asked as he made his self a to go cup of coffee. Bellamy and his father wasn't on good terms. They didn't see eye to eye. His father hated that he was gay and this was one of the reasons why he was going to his brother's school. "Yes, he didn't get any sleep last night." She told him. He looked at her and sighed. "We both know why really isn't up and he didn't gave me money. But thanks." Bell said as he glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall. "I should get going." He told her.

They walked out to Bellamy's car where they hugged. Bellamy wasn't very closer to his mother but the got along. But it was better then when he had with his father. Bell got in his car and honked the horn as he pulled out of the drive way and headed toward the school. Bellamy was wondered who he was going to be rooming with. He just hoped it wasn't any one like his father or he might drop out. He pulled at his pack of smoke and pulled one out. He lit it and smoked it while he drive and listened to his iPod.

I am a bad person because
people mean nothing to me.
I have no attachments to anyone
therefore I do not care for anyone.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias heard a the beautiful rev of an engine that must have just pulled up to the school, he could imagine the guy, jet black hair and blue eyes, with a lip piercing just like his, that he could play with as the two were kissing. Woah there Tobias, imagining things already? he thought to himself as he saw the car, gorgeous as can be. And the male in the car was nothing like he had imagined, he had brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes, he walked over to the car and smiled at it, "Nice Mercedes, 1957 right?" He commented with a small smile towards the male, "You got a good car man." He finished as he looked at him, "I'm Tobias Subtle, if you need help around here, I'm your man. I know this campus inside in out, except the new dorms, those, man, those are just plain confusing." He said with a slight chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck and noticed the cigarette in his mouth, "Aren't those bad for you? Ah wait! Your Jack Mcqueen's little brother! Man I didn't see it!" He said calmly, trying to keep himself from making a fool of himself.

He was really good at doing that to the new guys that came around here, at first he seemed like a huge popular jerk, but honestly he was the nicest guy you'd ever meet. He sighed and looked at the male, trying not to stare to much. He was good at that too, he tended to stare at males he found attractive too much, and the males ended up staying away from him once they guessed what he really was, which was confusing to most seeing as he had the top cheerleader as his girlfriend and was the all star player on the soccer team. Most confused him for a football player, but really he hated football because most of them were huge meat heads, I mean he could play but he just was never interested in the sport, not even as a young child. He was always interested in soccer, and the players that got to play it, Messi was his idol and he refused to ever stop playing because Messi hadn't given up, so why should he? All that he could hope was that Ashley wasn't going to come up to him and ruin this moment that he was actually able to keep under control, because he knew that if she walked up or ran and hugged him from behind the whole thing would be ruined, and Tobias would have to hide his anger, like he always had from his girlfriend.
User Image
I am a very bad person.

☆☆☆Younger Brother

Bellamy had been jammed the whole way down to the school. It took him three hours just to get there. The ride was smooth and nice for him. When he heard that the school was in the mountains and location in a nice size town. He was kind of looking forward to a new and fresh start. He would had to stay away from Jack. But he could do that. He just hope that his brother would leave him be for a bit and stay out of his life until he is ready. Bell lit another cig and smoked as he drove up to the school he looked around and drove slow. So he wouldn't hit anyone or anything. He soon found a parking space and pulled in to it.

Bell text his mother and Jack to let them know that he had made it to school. He soon notice a guy walking up to him as he got out of his car. He slipped his phone into his pocket and took the cig out of his mouth and blew out of his mouth in an O shape. "Umm...Yeah. I brought it and then fixed it up. It's my baby." Bell said as he smiled at his car. When it came to his car, Bellamy felt like a proud father. "Thanks....And I'm Bellamy McQueen. I'm not in the new dorms. I'm in the old ones. Room 2113. I believe." Bell said. He had to check the pack that was sent to him.

"It can be. But I really don't." He said as he blinked. Bell sighed and looked down. "Yeah. I'm his younger brother." Bell said as he didn't like that Tobias knew he was Jack's brother by his last name. He knew his brother was well knew around the school. But he didn't know that he was this well known. Jack was the captain of the football team and president of his class.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias nodded and ran a hand through his hair as he listened to the male, "Oh yeah, I am too, sometimes I just wander around because the classes are so damn boring." He replied as he registered what the male had told him, well the room at least. "That's my dorm, if you want I can show you where it is, and help you around, since classes don't start until tomorrow. I have nothing to anyway." Tobias told him as he looked back at his group of friends, who were now coming over along with Ashley at their side, s**t, really? Now, god I swear Ashley really gets on my nerves some times. he thought as he felt a girl beside him, "Hey Ash." He said forcing a happy smile through his lips, "Bellamy this is my girlfriend Ashley, Ashley this is my roommate Bellamy." He told her as she smiled at him and winked, "Hey there, your, new right?" She asked him, Tobias looked over at her with a glare, geez, she was getting cozy with Bellamy, and honestly Tobias wasn't pissed off at her for flirting because he was straight and because he loved her, he was pissed off that she was flirting with someone that he found attractive and because of his secret.

"Babe, are you okay? You look like your mad." Ashley said to him as he looked at her and forced another smile, "I'm fine Babe, I was just thinking of the game tonight." He said as Ashley sighed and with the flip of her finger she was off with the group not too far behind her, he sighed and looked at Bellamy, "Sorry about that, she's...moody." he said nervously. Calm down Tobias, your fine, your fine, just breathe. he thought, with many more thoughts racing through his mind, he wanted to blame this on Ashley, but he couldn't because she didn't cause him to be nervous, he did that himself.
User Image
I am a very bad person.

☆☆☆Younger Brother

Bell nodded as Tobias listened and finished his cig. He was also checking the male out. He liked that he had a lip ring. Bell used to had one be he was force to like it close up. He wondered what other piercing the other as have. He was up to a little show and tell. "Yeah....I tend to skip classes when they are boring as hell too." Bell said as he tossed his cig butt to the ground and stepped on it. He blinked when the guy said he was his roommate. "Um...Sure. It will give me an excuse to blow Jack off....So thanks." Bell said. He was happy that he didn't have to see his brother yet.

Bellamy followed Tobias's eyes and saw the group walking to them. Great more damn people. He sighed. He was not happy with more people coming over to them. Bell wasn't a people person. He nodded at the guys and looked at Ashely. He nodded at her. "Yup." He said as made a face at her. Bell wanted to tell her that she was ugly and she wasn't his type. He sighed as he felt his phone go off while Tobias and Ashley talked. He answered the text from Jack as Ash and her followers. He glanced at the other sighed. "It's cool. Don't worry about it. She not my type." He told him.

"That's because your type is male, Little brother." A voice said from be where Ashely and the guys came from. Bell rolled his eyes and looked at Jack. "It sure is. But I don't need you to keep bring up my sexually every chance you get." Bell said as he half snapped at his brother. Jack hugged Bell and looked at Tobias. He smiled and slapped the males back. "Hey man. I see you met my brother." Jack said. Bell looked between them and sighed. "Tobias is my roommate and going show me around. So you don't need to. I know how busy you are." Bell told him. Bell wasn't happy that his brother had found him so soon.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias chuckled to himself a bit as he listened to Bellamy, he wasn't surprised that the male skipped classes, since him and Jack were polar oppisites from each other. "The classes here are actually really boring and the teachers barely take attendance." He responded as he looked at the male, all he wanted to do was to show him around and hopefully start a friendship or something more. But he had to put that aside for now, he looked at Bellamy as he made a face at Ashley, which of course she didn't see at all, he laughed to himself as Ashley, once again walked away with the posse right behind her. He sighed and looked at the male in front of him and was about to suggest that the two go to the dorm, but he felt someone slap him on his back and he knew immediately who he was. Jack, and here he thought he was going to escape the meat headed jerk and just be able to relax in his dorm. "Yeah, he's my room mate, thought I'd show him to the dorm and around. I thought you had a football practice?" Tobias asked the male as he turned to Bellamy,

"Man I'm getting really tired, How about we go to the dorms? I need my soccer ball anyway." He said as he turned to Bellamy and began to walk off, running his hands through his hair, he really just wanted to get away from Jack, especially the fact that he was starting to get turned on by the male in the car and with Jack there, it wasn't going to help him at all.
User Image
I am a very bad person.

☆☆☆Younger Brother

"So, I shouldn't come to class than cause I'm just going to skip any way. That's sad. But at least I will have all of free time on my hands." Bell said. Watching the princess and her followers go made Bellamy happy. Having his lame a** brother come over did not. Bell sighed and crossed his arms. He could see how unhappy his brother present was making his new roommate. But a big air head like Jack couldn't see it since everyone liked him. "I did. But I canceled it for my brother and cause of the game tonight. So, I'm free to join y'all." Jake said as he smiled.

Bell could see a long day in his future of his brother was going to be glue to his hip. He heard Tobias and nodded. "Same here. Been up since four this morning. Jake I'm going to unpack and catch some Zs. How about I text you when I wake up. That way I will be better to deal with you." Bell said. Jack rolled his eyes at his brother. "Fine...Text me later and you can do dinner before the game." He said as he left. Bell mumbled something and caught up with Tobias. "Sorry about Jack. He is a jackass. But don't see it cause he get it from our dad." Bell said.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias chuckled at how "sad" Bellamy seemed to be about the classes, but weren't all classes boring? They were to Tobias, but he usually made sure to pay attention when he really needed to, and he usually had someone help him with the classes, so that he could continue his soccer career, seeing as it was the most important factor in his life since nothing else really meant a lot to him. Tobias chuckled once again as the male told his Brother to ******** off in a sort of way, but it was a more polite way than he had ever heard from someone like Bellamy. A smile appeared on his face as he began to walk with the male to the dorm. It was a bout a five minute walk back to the dorms from the front of the school, so it gave him leway to get away from Ashley.

After a few minutes had passed he reached into his pocket and pulled out the dorm room key, his own, actually, and Bellamy would probably get his later in the week, or today. It just depended if the teachers and office workers were going to get off of their lazy asses to get the new roommates their keys, since they really didn't have to check into the front desk. He smiled and walked and turned around his arms at his sides and his hands in his pockets, "Here we are, make yourself at home." The young male said with a small blush forming over his face as he sat down on his bed and began to scroll through tumblr on his phone, it was mainly for checking out new photos of soccer teams and players but also for other things that he didn't want to mention, most thought it was porn, but in all honestly it was to look at guys...really attractive guys..
User Image
I am a very bad person.

☆☆☆Younger Brother

Bellamy walked with Tobias to their dorm. He was happy to be getting away from his brother for a few hours. As they walked and talked, Bell would glanced over at the other. He had to knot his fingers together to keep them from running through Tobias's hair. He wondered if it was as soft as he thought it was. Once they reached the dorm he spotted the student parking lot. He followed the other inside and their dorm room and looked around. "Thanks....Nice size room." He said as he looked at Tobias. "Did you have a roommate before me?" He asked as he nodded at Ashley's thong. Bell just hope that Ashley wasn't going to be here all the time. Or they will have to set some ground rules cause he liked his spaced.

OutOfCutter:
Sorry about the short post.
I have a writing block.

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias looked over at Bellamy as he kept his hands to himself, in all honesty, he really wanted Bellamy to run his hands through his hair or to just randomly kiss him right here, but with Ashley being only a few feet away from them in the next dorm, he knew that it wouldn't be smart. He blushed as Bellamy stared at the thong. "Oh sorry, she comes in here with other guys alot, behind my back.." He said with a slight chuckle just to try and play it off like it was no big deal, even though it was to him. He sighed and put his phone down as he picked up a lighter and picked up the thong, "Watch this." He looked out the window and saw Ashley looking into the window, "HEY ASH!" he shouted down to the blonde girl as a smirk grew further onto his lips. He clicked on the lighter and lit the thing on fire and watched in happiness as the thing flew down to her feet, "You b*****d! That was my favorite $200 thong! Your such a ******** b***h Tobias!" she screeched as he looked down at her with a chuckle, "But sweetheart! I'm not the one who ******** other people behind your back!" He said turning around with a revealed smile on his face, "That felt, ******** amazing.." He said as he put the lighter on his night stand and looked back out to see that Ashley had stomped out the flames on her thong.

Tobias shut his eyes for a few seconds as he them remembered that the two were actually invited to one of the other guys' party. "Hey After the game, there's a party. You want to go?" He asked, hoping that Bellamy would say yes, he really wanted to get to know the male better without the awkward situation part.
User Image
I am a very bad person.

☆☆☆Younger Brother

Bellamy looked at Tobias and leaned on the wall. "I think if she is cheating on you and if she has a key to this room. I think you need to get the key back from her. I don't like people come in and out if our room." Bell said. He didn't understand why Tobias would stay with Ashley if he knew that she was cheating on him. He nodded and watched the other with his girlfriend's thong. He blinked and started to laughing. He couldn't believe that Tobias set his girlfriend's thong on ire. "Oh wow...I can't believe you just did that. That was funny." Bell said as he smiled and looked at the other. "I bet you do feel better. But that is going to bite you in the a**." Bell said as he shook his head and chuckled. He pushed off the wall and glanced out the window. He turned toward Tobias as he started to talk. "Sure...A party sound like something I need.." He told him. He moved to the door and opened. "I'm going get my car. So I can start unpacking. I'll be back." He told him before leaving the dorm room.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash