Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
I am a very bad person.
I am incapable of pleasing others
and honestly I don't care.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++☆☆ Bellamy Copper McQueen
☆☆☆Younger Brother
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++█║▌│█│║▌║││█│║▌│║▌│║│█

"Yeah, I just want to gave fun while here. And pissed my brother off also while staying away from him." Bellamy said as he smiled. He heard security was suppose to be tight here. Another reason why he was sent to this school. Plus the dean and head of security knew what happened at his last school. "Okay...Let's go." He said as he walked next to the other. Once they were back at the dorm, Bellamy walked inside once it was opened. He thanked Toby and moved to their share room. "I'm going to get into some pjs. Do you want to watch or something?" Bell asked the other. Bell could go for a sandwich and a smoke.

I am a bad person because
people mean nothing to me.
I have no attachments to anyone
therefore I do not care for anyone.

OutOfCutter:
Sorry that the post is short.

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
He turned to the male, with a soft smile as he came back in his pajamas. "Oh..s**t..well at least you sleep in normal pajams, I sleep in...erm..." he began as he felt his face get hot, "M..my boxers." He said cussing under his breath at the fact that he had gotten so flustered by Bellamy. Tobias lifted his head as he heard what Bell said next, his face perked up as he thought about cuddling with him, "Yeah, a movie sounds great. I really only have horror though, and my Netflix account sucks a** right now." He said as he moved to the bathroom and changed into a pair of his sweatpants, but kept his shirt off. He then walked over to the cabinet that held his movies, it was a smaller amount than what he usually had, a small part of his movie collection. He ran a hand through his hair as he picked out a few that he liked, but hoped that Bellamy wasn't freaked out by horror movies, and the fact that all he had was horror movies. It was all the male watched on his free time, he enjoyed them more than his soccer buddies. Once he had a good pile in front of him he turned just his head around and asked, "I have, Dead Silence, The Purge, Halloween, Helena, Husk, and alot more." He said with a small laugh after at the fact that he had so many horror movies. He turned to walk to the door when he heard a knock, his hand clasped around the knob and almost turned it, then stopping himself so that, just in case it was Ashley, he wouldn't have to push her out. "Hello? I'm looking for Bellamy Mcqueen. Please open up." The voice, that sounded like it came from a male spoke.

Tobias ran a hand through his hair nervously, his hand shaking as he did so. ' I thought he didn't have a boyfriend. God I can't believe I did all that..' He thought as he turned to Bell and told him, "S..someones at the door for you." He said as he held the door until the stranger walked in and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm (you put the name here, since you mentioned him first) Bellamy's boyfriend." He said, Tobias forced a smile through his lips and stood there, I thought he had an ex? Maybe this is his ex, but the guy just doesn't want to admit it. He thought as he reassured himself that it was okay, and that Bellamy would fix it. He walked into the bathroom and looked at his reflection in the mirror and then turned on the faucet, splashing some cold water in his face to calm himself. He had only known Bellamy for one night, but he still really liked Bellamy and he felt more than protective over the male. He walked out, one of his hands balled up in a fist and the other relaxed, if nothing he was going to protect Bell, especially if he was his ex.
User Image
I am a very bad person.

☆☆☆Younger Brother

"Oh...I sweats most nights. But when it's hot, I sleep in boxers." Bell said as he moved into their room and stripped out of his clothes. He was happy that they are about to relax and just watch a movie. When he said movie, cuddling did come to his mind. He would like to cuddle in Tobias's arm. Bellamy heard tobias and listened to the list. "Um...The purge. And I have the purge 2. If you want to movie them both tonight. Or one tonight and the other tomorrow night." Bell said as she as he slipped into some baggy black sweats and a long black shirt. He wanted to hide the burnt marks that was all over his legs and arms.

When a knock came to the door, Bellamy had moved to the kitchen to make hisself a sandwich and grab his self a coke. Bell had just finish making his sandwich when he heard his roommate. "Tell Jack to go home. I don't want to deal with him to night.." Bell said as he started to walk out of the kitchen with his food and drink. When he saw his ex, Isaac, Bellamy dropped what he was holding. He went a bit pale and stepped back. "What are you doing here? How did you even find out where I was?" Bell asked scared.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias heard something drop and rushed to where the two were, then hearing what Bellamy said to the barreley, muscular looking man rushed him then getting on top of him as he pinned down his arms for a few moments, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold him long. "What the hell do you think your doing here? I don't like other guys coming into my apartment and stealing whats mine. So if I were you I'd get out of here before I tear off your d**k and watch you scream." He muttered to the male, so the two could only hear him. "And I swear to god if you come back, I will kill you." He said as he stood up and stood in front of Bellamy, "Come on Bellamy! You still love me right?!" Issac said as he tried to walk through the two, Tobias stopped him and pushed him back, almost making him fall down under his own weight. "I'd get out of here, the campus Police aren't as nice as I am." He said as he shut the door and ran a hand through his hair, his hand still shaking and his knuckles bloody. "First Ashley and now him, how many people have to be serious assholes tonight?" He mumbled to himself as he turned to Bell and walked over to him, "Are you okay?" He asked lightly placing his hand on the males shoulder. He smiled and then walked into the bathroom grabbing some medical cloth, then wrapping it around his knuckles as he turned back to the male and nodded remembering what he had said about the movies. "Yeah that sounds good, watch one tonight and the other tomorrow." Tobias responded moving over to grab the movie as well as pop some popcorn into the microwave and then put the movie in the DVD Player.

Tobias looked at the male and let out a sigh, "Damn, I'm sorry. I should have never opened the door. I just thought that he was someone who was wanting directions." He told Bellamy as he heard the previews start.
User Image
I am a very bad person.

☆☆☆Younger Brother

Bellamy just stared at Isaac and felt like he couldn't breath. All his bad memories with Isaac was rushing back. Bell could see and feel the fire like he was being set on fire all over again. He watched Tobias tackle his ex and flinch. If it was anytime to be near Jack this would be one. He had a protection order out that Isaac has now just broke by coming into his dorm room. Bell heard Isaac and shook his head. "No, I don't love you. Please go away and don't come back." Bell said as he stepped up to the wall. His feet was wet from his drink and bloody from the glass. Once Isaac left, Bellamy looked at the other. He flicked when his roommate tried to touch him. But he shook his head at Tobias. He was trying not to cry in front of Toby. Bell looked at the mess his made and slowly moved to clean it up. After he finish cleaning up, he cleaned his feet up and bandaged him. He gabbed a bottle up and looked at Tobias. "I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood for a movie anymore. I just want to go to bed." Bell said as he went to their room. He took his medicine that the doctor had gave him after the fire then crawled into his bed and curled up. He closed his eyes and started to shake.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
He looked at Bellamy, and nodded his head as he forced a smile out of his lips and grabbed his jacket and went outside the dorm. He stood there his head against the wall as he pulled it off and pulled his fist back and then punched it, he looked at the blood on the wall and pulled his hand back. He felt hot tears stream down his face as he regretted opening the door, and regretted everything he had done. He watched as his hand soon was covered in his own blood. Tobias then went back into the room and into the bathroom wrapping his hand up tighter than he should have. He then walked over to his bed and sat on it, wiping the tears from his face. He splashed some hot water on his face in hopes that it would make the look of him crying go away. He then walked into Bellamy's room, stopping in the door frame, to make sure that it he pushed him away that he wouldn't have far to walk. But he didn't listen as he sat on the edge of the bed and faced away from him, not wanting to scare him, "Bellamy..?" He said barely able to speak a word without his voice cracking, because of his fear that he had killed his own room mate. God you damn idiot! Why did you let Issac in, and why the hell did you bring Bellamy to the door? Why did you let your pain take over you?! YOU KILLED HIM YOU b*****d. YOU killed him. YOU did. His thoughts were reeling with self hatred and his thoughts taking over him for a moment or so. He ran a hand through his hair and got up seeing as the male didn't seem to want to talk to him at the moment and he didn't want to upset Bell any further.
User Image

Bellamy had laid in bed silently crying as he text Jack about Isaac coming to his dorm room. Jack text his baby brother back telling him he was on the way to his place and he had called the police. They needed to report Isaac little visit. Bell had noticed that Isaac had gotten bigger from the last time they saw each other. Was the day of the fire. Bell had refuse to go to court on a oxygen tank, all bandage up and in a wheelchair. Just to relive the worse day of his life. His parents was pissed that he wasn't going. But Jack stepped up as a big brother and had his back.

The day of the fire started out like a normal day for Bell. He went to the classes he liked, had lunch with his friends after school had been let out early. He was had been planning out what they needed this weekend since one of Bellamy's friends parents own a yacht and they got to use it the whole weekend. Bell hadn't noticed Isaac when he invite a guy he been crushing on on the yacht to take Isaac place since they had broke up two months and a half ago. About two hours after Bellamy had asked the guy out, the guy called back and canceled on him cause of a broken arm and collar bone.

Bell told him that he was going to the store and he was pick him up something. So he would, see him soon. It was night time by the night Bellamy finished his shopping and headed to his car. He got back to his one bedroom apartment and was unloading the car when he was hit over the head and taken. Bell woke up to a song called A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope. It was his and Isaac song. Bell tried to move, but he was chained up to a ceiling. Bell looked around as he started to cry. "Let me go..." He begged as Isaac walked over to him carrying a red container.

When he saw it Bellamy blinked and shook his head, since he knew gasoline in put in that can of container. "Isaac, please don't." He cried as the other started to pour the gasoline in a circle around him. "You know I was the one you beat Mike up. You shouldn't of have him take me place. That was my spot. But you should of hear him begging for me to stop." Isaac said and he started to toss the gasoline all on Bellamy. "No, stop..." Bell screamed as he coughed as some got in his mouth and he burnt his eyes. He was moving around even though he wasn't going anywhere.

"Isaac? Stop, please. Stop." Bell yelled. "No...I love you and you tried to replace me. If I can't have you no one will. We will die to together." Isaac said as he kissed Bell as bell started to scream and he lit a match. In second, Bell felt the heat from the fire all over him. He cried and yelled until he fainted for the pain. When he wake it he was in the hospital with his parents and brother....

Bell jumped out of his memory when he heard Tobias come into the room. He knew this wasn't Toby's fault. But he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. A knock come to the door scaring Bell more than Toby sitting on his bed. "Tobias? Bellamy? Let me in. It's Jack. Bell?" Jack called out from the other side of the door. As he knocked a few more times. Jack hoped he got here before the police did, so he could get the story first before they did.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

User Image

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
After a few minutes, a knock filled his ears as he sighed and got up. Realizing it was Jack, and with a quiet hand let him in and pointed to the bedroom. After he had let the male in he went to the fridge and grabbed a beer, his eyes wandering for a bit before he decided that a nice drive through the town in his impala would calm down his nerves. He walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans, his boots, a t-shirt and a flannel and headed out the door, grabbing his keys on the way out. He twrilled them in his hands for a bit, hearing the familiar sound of the jingle brought music to his ears. He missed being able to ride around in his car and go anywhere he wanted at night. Tobias stopped in front of his car and smiled whispering under his breath, "There's my baby." as he ran his hand along the black paint job. He climbed in and with a smile and a c**k of his eyebrow the engine roared to life, as if it had a mind of its own. The engine had such an amazing sound, and to Tobias it was like the first time he had ever gotten the car, even though he had gotten it when he was a Softmore in high school, it was still an item that meant more than anything to him.

Tobias woke up with a smile on his face, wider than it ever had been. Today was the day that he could finally turn the money he had been earning for the past two years to get that Impala that his boss, Reggie had fixed up for when he had the money, and if he didn't then it would be sold to someone who did have the correct amount of money. And luckily the male had just enough and maybe even a little more to spare if he really needed to. He quickly slung his legs over his bed, and got up changing into his work uniform so that he could finish the order on one of the Mustangs he had been working on for about a month now. He was getting a lot better at fixing up old cars than he used to be, and he was no longer working along side of his boss to learn the ropes. He looked at himself in the mirror and rubbed some gel between his hands, then pulling his hair through his hands to create the foof he liked. Once he was done, he bounded down the stairs two at a time and went out the door, not really hungry for some breakfast. He got into the old Suburu his Dad had given him for the mean time and drove off to work, The Rolling Stones playing in the background.

He opened the door to the small mechanics shop and looked around, it seemed as if no one was there, until he found the note that Reggie left, telling him that he was going to go grab some breakfast. Tobias laughed a bit to himself as he read the note and set it back where he found it and set off to grab a few tools and get back to working on the mustang.

A few hours later he stood in front of the black Impala, his eyes wider than life. "This is mine? This beautiful..amazing car?" He asked as he looked at Reggie, and with a nod he was off driving around town with the car of his dreams.

After a few minutes of driving around, he slowed down to take how the town really looked in. It was rather nice and he wanted to be able to go around tonight. But after a few moments he decided not to, seeing as he went out to go for a drive anyway.

Casual
User Image

Once let in and pointed to Bell's room, Jack took his jacket off. "Hey Tobias. The police are on they way. So if you were here they are going to need your statement." Jack said to him before walking over to Bellamy's room. He walked into the dark room and shut the door behind him. "Bell? It's me. Do you want to talk about it? Did he hurt you again?" Jack felt like he needed to ask his baby brother that. He need to make sure Bellamy was okay and Isaac didn't harm him again. Bell shifted in the bed scared to look at his brother cause he didn't want to fully cry in front of him either.

"Bellamy Cooper, please let me know if he hurt you again. Cough or do something." Jack snapped in a soft voice as he turned the lights on. After a bit, Bellamy looked at Jack with a red wet puffy face. "He didn't hurt me. But I'm scared." He signed. Bell knew American sign language cause he went through a phase when he refused to talked for his three years of middle school and he would only sign. So the rest of his family had to learn now to read sign language to talk to him. Jack read what Bellamy signed and nodded. "It's going to be okay.." Jack said. "But I think you should tell Tobias what's going to keep him safe." Jack said.

Bellamy blinked and shivered at the thought of Isaac doing something to Toby. "Where is he? Is Tobias still here?" Bell's voice was cracking up as he spoke. Jack sighed and shook his head. "No, I think he headed out. Too much drama for him in one night. But I told him that the police was on the way and they would need his statement." Jack said. "No, Jack! He needs to come back now. He have too." Bell said scared.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

User Image

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
After a few hours of driving around in the car, he decided it was best to head back. As he was doing so, he caught wind of Issac in the car behind him and drove faster, hoping to avoid the cops. How does he know its my car? he said as he looked behind him for a second and swore he saw Issac in the back seat. He pressed on the gas peddle and pulled into a parking lot, getting out of the car and running his hand through his hair, his hands shaky again. "Toby...Toby..I have Bellamy." A familiar voice said as he turned around and then was slammed against the ground causing him to cough and a bit of blood following after. "You son of b***h.." He muttered as he got up and punched the male harder than he ever thought he could. Which caused his knuckles to reopen and bleed again. "Ow..?" Issac said as he chuckled and picked the male up punching him in the stomach. Tobias was able to then drop kick him which left Toby on the ground, slowly getting up and into his car, then proceeding to drive off.

He felt like his stomach was ablaze, like someone had put a match and some gasoline in his stomach. But he drove on, making sure that he kept himself awake as he was driving, because he didn't want to end up in the hospital. Once the male made it back to the school he parked his car and locked it, hoping that in the morning it wouldn't be damaged. "Tobias! Oh my god! Are you okay?" A voice asked him as he collapsed on the ground, then looking up at who asked. "R..rose?" He asked carefully trying to get up as she rushed to his aid and helped him up, putting one arm around her so that he could walk. "Yes, its me. Coach told me you like to go out for evenin' rides, I heard the impala. You forgot your jersey on the field." She said to him as he gritted his teeth and walked back with the girl to the dorm. "I'll knock on the door,kay? Jake's gonna get worried if I'm not back soon. I told him it wouldn't be long." Rose said mentioning her boyfriend, the two had been friends once but split up because he refused to see Rose around Toby, in fear that he would steal her away from him. Which he would never do. He watched as she knocked on the door, seeing it was open she walked in with Toby, helping him in. "Police.." She whispered to him as he nodded and looked at them, "Evening Officers, I found him in the parking lot, almost passed out. Seems he got beat up." She told them with a soft smile as she helped him over to the bed and let him sit down before she ruffled his hair and walked out the door. "Thank you miss, we've been looking for Mr. Subtle. Son are you drunk?" The Officer asked shining a flashlight in his eyes, "No. I went out for a drive, to clear my mind. And I had to stop to make sure of the time, and a male..god..what was his name?" He said pain hitting him like a cement trunk into a wall. "Issac something, he slammed me down on the ground and punched and kicked me. I barely made it home when Rose saw me fall and helped me here." Tobias said as the Officer nodded his head and gritted his teeth.

"Of course, that b*****d has a bigger criminal record than the worst guys in prison right now. Murders, and crimes farther than the eye can see." He said as he looked down at the male, "Son, do you need to go to the Hospital, or will you be ok?" He asked Toby as he shook his head, "I'll be fine." He responded as he got up and walked slowly to the bathroom and began to clean up the blood around his temple, and on his knuckles, as well as wrapped up his stomach and cringed at his eye. He then remembered what Issac said to him, "Where's Bellamy?! God dammit where is he?!" He said to the Officer as worry filled his eyes. "He's here, in his room with his Older Brother Jack." The Officer said pointing to the room.
Casual
User Image

Jack sat on the bed and moved to Bell and rocked him until the policemen came. Jack hated that they had to go through this s**t again and that Bell have to relive that night again. But since Isaac comes from very power wealthy family it's hard to put that guy away. Bell was luck that he was able to get the restraining ordered put out on Isaac. When the police did get to the dorm room, Jack let them in. They explained Bellamy and Isaac's past and why they had called. Belly told the officers what had happen the best he could.

Once Bell was done talking, Jack get him some tea and more medicine to keep him calm. Jack told the police that Bellamy's roommate was here too, but he need some air. So now they were waiting on Tobias to get back. Jack heard Toby come home and got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Jack nodded at Rose and her fine herself. If it was a different time he would go flirt with her and screw Jake. But he knew that Bell needed him right now.

Jack looked at Toby and sighed. "Isaac hasn't been back. Bell is in his room. Give the officers what they want. So they can go and arrest Isaac cause we need to talk.. Jack said as he leaned on the door frame.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

User Image

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias looked over at the Policemen as they began to question him, "Sir, can you please tell me what happened and everything at that?" Tobias nodded his head at the question he had asked and sat up, looking them in the eye. "Bellamy and I came home from a party, we got tired of it and went home sober. We walked back to the dorm the way we usually do, which is under the bridge, since the dorms are just around the corner. And once we were back, we decided on watching a movie when Issac knocked at the door. I didn't know who it was, and I thought it was someone asking for directions, so I opened the door. Issac introduced himself as Bellamy's boyfriend, and at that time I didn't register that it was his ex. Then I shouted at Bellamy to come to the door, and he did and I saw the look on his face, and it was pure fear. And I should have realized that, but I let the two talk like an idiot. Once I heard the glass that Bell was holding shatter around his feet, I rushed to where they were and tackled him, telling him off about him coming here. Then Bellamy told me he was going to bed, and I let him. Not sure if he was okay or not. I went in to check up on him, and he seemed fine, and didn't want to talk to anyone." Tobias finished, picking his words wisely. "Thank you Mr. Subtle, are you sure thats all?" The Officer asked as if he was a suspect. "No, I went out for a drive shortly after hearing that Jack was going to come over. I didn't touch a drop of alcohol and I ended up running into Issac when I parked my car in one of the empty lots to retie my shoe, he pulled me down on the ground and began to kick and punch me. I tried to tell him to stop, but he didn't." Toby finished looking at the ground as he felt himself begin to cry again, he never really did this when he was around people, but at this point he didn't care.

And he wouldn't be surprised if Bellamy went home to cope with what had happened, and he would let him. "Thank you Mr. Subtle. Have a good evening Mr. Mcqueen, Mr. Subtle." The Police said after Tobias had filled out a sheet of what had happened and his information, just in case they needed to contact him again, for any reason. He turned to Jack and said, "Look Jack, I never meant for any of this to happen. I..I had no clue that was his ex. And I didn't know that he would be so shaken up, I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." He rambled as he looked at the male.
Casual
User Image

Jack listened to Tobias's side of the story. His jaw twitched when Tobias said he saw the fear on Bell's face and still let Isaac talk to his younger brother. But Tobias got beaten up by Isaac did make him feel. Jack was glad that that all Isaac did to Toby too. Once the police man left, Jack looked at Tobias and waved him off. "It's gone you didn't know. Bell is fine. You are fine. But I think you should know their history...." Jack said.

Jack told Tobias the story about Bellamy and Isaac. He didn't leave anything out. Bell's bedroom door was left cracked opened cause Bell wanted to hear Toby's reaction to what Jack told him. Jack sighed when he was done. "So, he must think you are with Bell if he went after you. Be careful and get a new girlfriend fast. Or he will come at you again. Until he get what he wants." Jack said.

He looked at Bell's door and sighed. "He'll be to scared to leave this dorm room now that Isaac has found him. I don't know if it would be worth calling our parents about this to come and get him. I'm a d**k, but I will protect my brother. I can't say the same for our father. And our mother would be too clingy." Jack said half talking to his self and half talking to Tobias.

OutOfCutter:
N/A

User Image

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
Tobias listened carefully to what he was saying and nodded his head every now and then, seeing as he wanted to know what the back story was and never really had the guts to ask Bellamy himself. "Holy s**t." he said carefully placing what he was going to say next, "I'll help in anyway I can Jack. No matter the cost." He responded looking at him, "Hah,well I don't think Ashley should be a problem anymore, I kinda sorta set her s**t on fire and threw it out the window at her feet...." He said running a hand through his hair out of nervousness at what he was going to say. "And I'm going to stay here, and protect him, even if it costs my life. He's a good room mate and I don't want to see one of my friends get hurt." He said then listening to what he was saying, "Oh. Okay, I can work something out with the Teachers, give Bell some leway, so that he can cope with this for however long he needs to." Tobias finished cracking a smile as he thought about what the History teacher would say, he always had something odd to say about things like this and those always made Toby laugh. "If you want, I can stay in your dorm and you can stay here until you think that your Brother is better." He suggested, not really wanting to do that himself, but it was a good option so that Jack wouldn't catch onto the fact that he really liked Bellamy.

Tobias got up slowly and looked down at the bandages that were wrapped around his stomach, they were now covered in his own blood and soaking wet. "Hang on." He said as he walked to the bathroom and changed the bandages, also putting some ointment on the wound as well as on his knuckles. Once he returned he sat on the edge of his bed again, trying to make the blood stop flowing out of his body and into the bandages.

Casual
User Image

Jack nodded and liked that Tobias was willing to protect Bellamy. But Jack knew how much of a monster Isaac could be. "Thanks. But I don't know. If you being single is a good thing right now. Cause I heard what you did with Ash's things. Wish I saw you do it. But you don't have to get back with her. But I might want to get a new girlfriend and have it spread around campus. If you don't want Isaac coming out you again." Jack said as he glanced at then time.

"Oh, the school and his teachers know about this. We had to tell them in case he shows up. Or if Bell has one of his days like tomorrow. So don't worry about his them. I will deal with them." Jack said as he sighed. Jack looked at Toby and shook his head. "Naw, I will just sleep on the couch for the last and then go back my dorm late tomorrow." He said.

Jack just wanted Bell safe. He watched Toby and followed him. "You should go to the hospital. And get them treated. Or you're not going to be any use to Bell if Isaac comes back. Now go. But take someone. Don't go alone." Jack said moving to shutting Bell's door. He was hoping the his brother was asleep now.

mOutOfCutter:
N/A

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out