Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
โ•„โ”๐•ท๐–†๐–›๐–Ž ๐•ฏ. ๐•พ๐–†๐–๐–†๐–™๐–”โ”โ•ƒ
๐•ฑunny ๐•ฟhing ๐•ฌbout ๐–‚riting ๐•ดs, ๐•ดt ๐•ฎould ๐•ฌlways ๐•ฐnd ๐–‚ith ๐•ฌ ๐•ญang.
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

User Image

Lavi watched him look through the notebook and smiled. He seemed to be pleased with it so far, so Lavi could relax now. He put his feet up on the table, listening to Yuki talk as he stared out the window once more. How he would love to be able to go out into the sunlight, but that was so impossible now. He sighed, his depression sinking into him now and pulling him into a pit. As Yuki seemed to not know anything about Lavi's secret, he couldn't help but begin to feel ill from ever thinking he'd have someone by him that actually knew him. He pulled his feet down from the table and grabbed his bag, sticking his hand in his pockets. "That's too bad, I was hoping you would have." He said in response. It was all he was asking for really, but even that was too much. He looked over at Yuki as he seemed to be leaving as well. "Ya, see ya." He said. Lavi sighed, walking out of the library and to the history room. It was free period, so he could be in there alone and talk to her. "After this project, since you decided to pair me up with a human and cause me trouble, I'll be out for three days. I need some time to myself, so please alert the other staff." He said. She questioned him about the plan over Minori's 'transfer'. He sighed and looked away. "I'll take care of it. Even if she's the same as me, she still doesn't have the strength or will to resist the charm of our males. Just like a human. She was one of the mistakes, and I was changed in order to correct that mistake, even at the cost of my own life." He said harshly. At that he left, taking his time to go back to his room. He closed his eyes, just trying to sort through everything in his head. "Why is it so hard to notice when someone is hoping for something." He mumbled. He didn't care if it was mid school day or anything, he was just gong to sleep till nightfall. Meanwhile, Minori had sobered up in the library and watched as Lavi left. She pouted and got up, trying to follow him but lost track of him. "Hm, he seems to have sunk into his depression stage. Just like his sister used to." She said to herself. She closed her eyes and sniffed the air, searching for Yuki's scent. Once she did so, she sent out to find him.

After doing so, she smiled deviously. "How fortunate for me, Lavi tried so hard to cover your scent with his, but it didn't work." She said and crossed her arms. Oh she was going to have fun. "I want to play with you, but maybe I should trap Lavi first and force him to watch. After all, it seems he's relying on you for something." She said. Maybe she could seduce him and make him tell her why Lavi is depending on him and around him so much suddenly? No, if she did that, he'd kill her. She was already in danger since just being near him was making her scent rub off onto him. She walked towards him and looked at his neck. "It seems he hasn't marked you as his, I wonder why? I guess this means you haven't confronted him, so that means he will never be able to mark you no matter how much he wants to." She said. She looked up at him and grinned. "I wonder what you mean to Lavi." She said coldly in a chilling tone. If she took him away, she could use him as a hostage if Lavi tried anything. Completely unaware of Lavi's plan to kill her within the week, she reached up and touched his cheek. Around this time though, Lavi was having such a hard time trying to sleep. Something was wrong, he felt like his insides were burning. It wasn't the same as before when the seal was trying to break, it felt more hostile and wicked. He got up, panting and sweaty, clutching his stomach. He felt so ill. He got up, planning on going to the washrooms, but instead he wound up wondering around. He found Minori touching Yuki and his eyes changed to a dark red color. He snarled and ran over, smacking her hand away from Yuki. Minori blinked and blushed. "I wasn't planning on you coming to rescue him, I'll be taking me leave then." She said and turned around. Lavi's snarl showed his large fangs clearly, he looked extremely pissed, and non human. A vampire's fangs would often grow larger and sharper when feeling threatened or the need to protect. "I will warn you only once Minori, do not involve them or else." He said. "Or else what? I'll wind up like your sister? Don't worry, he's the only one I want. I want him, because I will take away everything from you and make it my own, then destroy it so you will never have it." She replied and began to walk off. She smiled and giggled, walking away. Lavi calmed down after she left, his snarl fading and his eyes turning to normal. "How dare she bring her into this... I will never forgive her." He said, obviously hurt. "Yuki, I may act strange around you for a while, please think nothing of it." He whispered. He put his hand on his face, shaking his head. He began to walk away. He protected Yuki, nearly revealing his true nature to an innocent human. This was unforgivable.

โ™  โ™ฅ โ™ฃ โ™ฆ โ™  โ™ฅ โ™ฃ โ™ฆ โ™  โ™ฅ โ™ฃ โ™ฆ โ™  โ™ฅ โ™ฃ โ™ฆ โ™  โ™ฅ โ™ฃ โ™ฆ
โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€
โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€

๐•บ๐–š๐–™ ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‘

(needed to add a bit of drama, and some feeling to this hardheaded vampire haha)

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
โ˜›ฯ’ฯ…ฮบฮน Kฮฑลกฮฑฤฮฑฯ‰ฮฑโ˜š

Yuki didn't really have to go and do anything when he left Lavi at the library. He just needed some time to think and process what was going on. After thinking about what he saw in Lavi's dorm, from his brand mark to the letters, and then the thorough accuracy of his notes to the American Civil War, either Lavi was incredibly obsessive with history and seemed to want to make that part of his persona and body, or the other reason, which seemed so far fetched Yuki didn't want to believe it. There's no way he can be a vampire, he thought to himself with the shake of his head. Call it being in denial, or wishful thinking, just anything to give him an excuse to avoid that conclusion that seemed to keep coming back to his thoughts, which attracted him to it as much as it flabbergasted him. Do vampires really exist? Is there really the possibility that people can live on after death in the form of an undead being?

He paused when he heard a female voice speak to him, something about Lavi covering Yuki's scent with his own. He looked at the young woman and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" he asked, watching her carefully. Somehow in the back of his mind, something told him that this girl was much like Lavi, but much more dangerous. If Lavi, and even this girl, was anything that Yuki suspected, he would have to be on his guard. "If you're doing some weird ploy you're wasting your time. I'm too busy for games," he said and started forward again until she started to follow him, making comments about how Lavi has yet to 'mark' him and wondering why he's taking his time and wondering just what Yuki 'means' to him. "What the hell are you talking about? Lavi and I are just classmates. That's it," he said, his normally monotone voice dripping with aggravation. Just who did this b***h think she was? "Don't you touch me you--!" he exclaimed, about to express a female-exclusive profanity when Lavi suddenly appeared, intercepting the offending woman with a vicious snarl and a warning to her, which she seemed to brush off with a verbal exchange and walked off.

Yuki watched as Lavi explained that he would be acting strange around him for a while, and that he shouldn't think anything of it before walking away. "Lavi," he said, making the other male stop and turned around. He then walked a few steps closer to make sure that anyone near them wouldn't be able to hear. "I know what you are. I figured it out not long after I saw your letters and that slave brand mark on your back. From the looks of it I'd say that girl is the same too," he said. He didn't want to say the actual word 'vampire' until they were in a more private area to discuss that properly. "Look, I'm going to go back to my dorm to study and get some work done. I'll still come by tonight at around ten," he said and started to walk forward, but paused and turned his head towards him. "I won't tell anyone what you and that girl are. So quit with that smooth guy act; it gets annoying after a while," he said and with that, left to return to his dorm.

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
๐•ฑunny ๐•ฟhing ๐•ฌbout ๐–‚riting ๐•ดs, ๐•ดt ๐•ฎould ๐•ฌlways ๐•ฐnd ๐–‚ith ๐•ฌ ๐•ญang.
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

User Image

Lavi stopped in his tracks when Yuki called his name. He felt nervous, uneasy. He turned around, looking at Yuki. What was he going to say? Was he going to question him or something? No, instead he told Lavi he knew what he was and would come by later to discuss it. His nervousness faded away, and he felt kind of overjoyed that Yuki figured it out. He smiled and sighed, closing his eyes and pushing his hair back, very relieved. He let it fall and opened his eyes, sticking his hands in his pockets and watching him. "Ten it is. Any later and I'll drag you over myself." He said and smiled. He didn't feel depressed or ill anymore. Who knew something like this could completely pull him out of that dark pit he was falling into. He sighed, walking off. He had time to kill before he'd have to be at his dorm for Yuki. Literally, he had time to kill, Minori that is. He couldn't wait any more, she had pushed him too far, now he needed to put her in her place. He made his way to the stairwell leading to the rooftop, waiting for the sun to set. Once doing so, he stood on the roof in the nice and cool night air. Minori soon arrived up there as well. "What is it Saka-" He cut her off. "You've gone too far Minori. I've warned you so many times before, but I will not let you off again." He said and snarled. She smiled wickedly and nodded. "Alright, then this will decide it. I'll let you join your sister and take that human boy for my own." She said. Lavi glared at her, she really knew how to push his buttons. "No matter what, that will never happen." He retorted in an angered voice.

About 15 minutes after the time Yuki was supposed to meet with Lavi, he returned to the dorm rooms. He stood outside though, leaning against one of the trees and panting. Shredded clothes and blood. Smoke rose from the blood on his skin, though it wasn't all his, as it began to turn to ash. At least now with the blood off of his skin, he could just say he got ruffed up a bit since there was evidence on the clothes. He walked inside, to his door and opened it up. His eyes were still red, having lost a lot of blood he had become thirsty. He opened up the mini fridge and pulled out transfusion packs, draining them. Three were left, and he went through them. "s**t. I'm going to have to go out to drink." He said. He then remembered Yuki and panicked, changing clothes quickly, hoping he hadn't been seen by him. He looked at his eyes in the mirror and sighed. "Well, they aren't going to change any time soon. He'll have to deal with them I guess." He said and smirked, imagining how amusing Yuki would be if he got mad about the red eyes staring at him. He sighed and sat down at his spinning desk chair, spinning around to keep himself occupied. He looked to the remote and grinned, turning on the television and turning it up. "This will surely get him over. It counts as dragging, just without contact." He said. Oh how Lavi could be so cruel some times.

โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€ โ–€

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Yuki still had the hardest time figuring out just how Lavi was able to remember so much information on the Civil War to be able to write it all down. He would probably be able to write the entire report by himself and then some. Now that Lavi had given him all the information he needed, all he really had to do with it was put it all together. By the time nine-thirty came around, the entire report was finished. "Well, at least the History report is done," he said to himself as he closed the binder that contained the report. Well, one class finished, only four more to go. He would have to work on that tomorrow though. It was almost time for him to go next door to Lavi's dorm, and God knows how unpredictable that would be.

At ten o'clock, Yuki got out of his apartment and walked the brief five steps to Lavi's, knocking on the door. Why wasn't this guy answering? He seemed more excited than Yuki was to meet up and talk about this whole vampire thing. Well if he was going to stand him up like this, then he might as well go back and smoke a cigarette before going to bed. After going back to his room, he lit up a cigarette and took a drag, feeling his frayed nerves start to relax from the rush of nicotine. It seemed he was ready to fall asleep right there at the window sill when he heard the sound of a television come from next door. He opened his eyes and looked at the wall that hid his neighbor's television on the other side. "The old man must be home," he said to himself, extinguishing his cigarette and got up from his spot at the window, walking back out of his apartment and back to Lavi's door, knocking it once more. This guy had better damn well answer. This was starting to get ridiculous.

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Lavi sighed as he spun around in his chair, waiting for his neighbor to come over. He could hear him outside, which obviously meant he was in his window. He felt his head throb, shaking his fist at what Yuki said. "Che. Old man... If that's the case then I'm going to have fun." He said, talking to himself with a devious smirk. He heard footsteps and got up, turning down the television. He walked to the door and opened it, leaning against the frame and smiling. "Sorry I'm late, I had to take care of some business." He said innocently, hoping to get off with a warning. Once Yuki entered, he closed the door and locked it. "Well, since you found out what I am, I guess you're entitled to a reward. After all, I don't go back on my word." He said, walking to the mini fridge. He opened it up, pulling out a can of tea and setting it on the small table in the room. "Hope you don't mind drinking alone, I'm out of transfusion packs." He said sounding a bit sad about that. He had to be very careful with contact and being around Yuki since he was so thirsty. His normal green eyes gone and replaced by a dark red color. He adverted his eyes, trying not to make eye contact with him. The last thing he needed was to scare someone by just looking at him. "I can't get too close right now, otherwise I may attack you and be unable to stop myself." He said, looking away.

He would love to have human contact, since no one really approached him at the school unless it was for a fight. He sighed, standing up and sitting in his desk chair. He folded his legs and leaned his head back, spinning around in the chair. "Heh, no sense in hiding anything now. Though, since I am an Old Man, that makes me your elder. And as your elder, I will kindly ask you to not try and get me to reveal hidden history." He said, glancing over at him and grinning. He tried so hard not to look him in the eye, not look at his neck or wrists. If he had, he would have been caught and locked on to his pulse points, making it harder for him to be around the guy. If he looked him in the eye while in this state, he'd wind up using eye raid to make Yuki submit to him for a feast. He couldn't do that, using eye raid was immensely against the contract he was bound by. Ah all this thinking about can and cant's, though mostly cant's, was making Lavi's head hurt. He bit it lip, his fangs piercing it and drawing blood. Though once he realized it, the blood already started to smoke and fade away. He reached up, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. He couldn't stand the feeling that was left behind when the blood dissapeared. He stared at the ceiling now, looking blankly at the dots. "So, what is it you want to talk about exactly? I'm sure you must have a lot of questions for me by now." He said and sighed.

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

He walked in when Lavi finally answered the door and invited him in. He didn't like the idea of the front door being locked, but he would be able to take care of himself in case anything happened. Chances were the usual vampire repellants would do little to hold of Lavi, but as long as Yuki didn't try anything, then everything should be safe. He kept his composure well when he saw the vampire's eyes, a bright red of bloodlust. Sure, it was unnerving for him, and he would rather see him with his normal eyes, but he wasn't about to complain. There would be plenty of time for that later. But he still thought that it was incredibly weird to see someone drink blood. He had read about them plenty of times before, but never in his wildest dreams did he think that he would ever meet a real vampire, and one who seemed to be rather old, in fact, at least that's what he can assume since the letters he read were from the early eighteen hundreds.

"No problem," he said when Lavi expressed that the blonde had to drink alone since he was out of blood packets. But that wasn't really his biggest concern. He wasn't sure if he would allow him to drink his blood if he asked, but who knows? He cleared his throat when he said that because he was the elder, then he should have more respect for him. "Just don't expect me to start calling you 'sempai' anytime soon," he said to Lavi when he said that he should be treated as an elder and not make him reveal any history that isn't so commonly known. "I'm a history major. Telling me not to go asking about history is just going to make me snoop around later if I think there's a hole somewhere in my studies," he informed him. He noticed how the supposed vampire was looking at him, a bit of a hungry stare that made Yuki mildly uncomfortable. He didn't want to say anything and then find an excuse to leave before he was sucked dry and turned to dust, but he wanted to know about vampires that wouldn't be in a book. "So, if you're a vampire, why are you bothering with going to school? Are you making a collection of degrees from various universities or something?" he asked, thinking it would be best to build his way up more serious questions, like just how freakin' old is this guy??

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Lavi laughed when Yuki said he wouldn't call him sempai. It was alright with him. He smiled and looked over at him. "Well, I can't get a job here with a degree from fifty years ago and still look so young now can I." He said and laughed a bit. "I've got many degrees already, but I really want to get a degree in journalism though." He said. "Also, I'm in a sort of contract with the school. I guard and protect everyone here, as long as they're on the property. In exchange, I get to stay here and they supply me with blood. I'm allowed to feed off campus, but I can't let my cover be blown nor harm the students." He explained. "So, since you know the truth, it'll be our little secret. Right Yuki?" He said, winking once and smiling. He got up from his chair and sat down by Yuki. His red eyes scanned over Yuki and his expression. "No need to be nervous or scared. I don't bite hard, though if I did bite it'd feel good to you." He teased. He pressed his elbow against his knee and leaned his head against his hand. "So history huh? I'd be glad to cut you a deal over that. I'll help you with your studies in exchange for movie night once a month." He said, his sly grin placed on his lips. It'd be a lot of fun to tease Yuki and play with him a bit. He leaned in close, once again studying the boy's expression. "Oh? How interesting. I never noticed you had gold eyes." He said, smiling warmly.

He leaned closer, looking at his neck. He had a light blush on his face, across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. He felt his mouth watering, hearing Yuki's pulse so loudly. By the time he noticed what he was doing, he was almost against his neck. He pulled away quickly, moving and sitting across the room from him. He put his head down, his hair hiding his expression. What the hell was he doing, getting so close like that! Had he really pushed himself while fighting to such a point where he didn't realize his nature just taking him over like that? He lifted his hand, resting his head against it. He sighed, lifting his head slightly. "I'm sorry, I think it's better for your own safety right now if you leave." He said, feeling like he was starting to slip into old habits. He felt so on edge now, like he'd wind up attacking unconsciously. It was so dangerous to be like him. Always, it'd be so hard to keep from hurting people they cared about. He put his hand down and bit his finger, trying hard to focus on controlling himself. It felt very tense in the room now. Yuki probably felt scared by now with Lavi in such a condition. Lavi certainly felt scared, but it was because he was worried over Yuki's reactions and what he would do after Lavi's actions. He wouldn't have mind biting Yuki, since he'd receive his blood and Yuki would receive the rush of pleasure you get from the bite, but he couldn't handle doing it in such an unwilling way. His bite victims were always put under eye raid, so they would be unconscious while he fed, he never had gotten to know his victims or even say a word to them. Now that he knew Yuki, though only a little bit, he could never see himself feeding on him or even just biting him for Yuki to have fun.

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

The blonde male kept his arms folded across his chest as Lavi went to explain just why he couldn't just stay and teach at the school, or really any university for that matter. Well, that shouldn't be a hard problem. All he would have to do is rotate schools. Teach at one for a few years, go to another for a few years, and just keep going and circle back as he pleased. Part of him felt like it wasn't safe for him to stay here now that he knew that there was a vampire living here at Tokyo U, but at the same time he had worked so hard to get here and has to work even harder to stay and graduate so he can become a history professor. He then narrowed his eyes when Lavi suggested helping Yuki with his studies in exchange for a movie night once a month. "I don't need help with my studies. I can handle that on my own," he said cooly. "I will only go out anywhere if I get my studies done, no matter what time of the month, deal or no deal," he said. Yeah, that's pretty much to be expected. It was a pride thing. No help, and no play without getting work done first.

But what made him unsure of what to do was when Lavi started to lean in towards his neck. The rational part of his brain screamed at him to pull away, run out of there and never come back. But that voice in his head was silenced by the feeling of desire. Do it..... give in...... when was the last time you've been this close to something so pleasurable? the thought floated through his head like seductive smoke of sweet incense. As if his body reacted on his own, he leaned a little closer to the older vampire, leaning his head to the side so Lavi could reach his neck easier. But before he could open his mouth and tell Lavi to bite him, the other male pulled away and left the to the other side of the room, telling him to leave. Yuki exhaled and inhaled, feeling like he had just been holding his breath and his eyes wide. What the hell happened? How long had he been standing there. For the first time in years, he was at a loss of what to do or say. He straightened his posture and cleared his throat. "Y-Yeah, I'm leaving," he stuttered. He backed up a few steps before turning around and opened the door to leave without another word, feeling like if he said anything more or even looked back, he wouldn't be able to leave anytime soon.

Yuki couldn't have gotten to his dorm fast enough. Like a desperate man running for his life, he opened his front door and nearly slammed it shut, locking the door and leaned his back against it, sighing in exasperation. What was going on to make him feel that way? An instant of weakness nearly shattered his world. Even Gloria never made him feel like that. Want like that. He rubbed his forehead and down his face, exhaling loudly and lowered his head. "Time to go shower," he said and walked towards his bathroom, opening the shower curtain turning the right knob of the two knobs. He was only going to need one temperature running for his shower tonight.

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Lavi placed his palm to his face, looking through his fingers at himself in the reflection of the mirror. What the hell was he thinking. Gah! It was his thirst! Yes, blame the thirst for those actions! He wouldn't normally do that, to anyone on the school grounds at least. He watched as Yuki left, feeling his stomach sink. He was so thirsty, it was making him weak. He ran out the door, passing Yuki in the hall and running outside. He found some girl in the courtyard trying to sneak around for whatever reasons. A meal. Perfect. As he approached her, his hair hid his eyes and he said something. Then, he held his hand out to her and smiled warmly. She blushed and nodded, taking his hand and walking with him towards the gate. He unlocked it and walked out of view behind the wall. Now was his chance at a meal. Once he passed through that gate to the outside, he was technically no longer on school property. He took her into the park across the street.

After a few minutes, they were on the ground, Lavi on top of her. He caught her eyes and smiled, his turning bright blue. "Listen to my voice. Sleep. Sleep for now." He said softly, in a deep voice. Her eyes turned blue as well, then closed slowly as she lay there beneath him, half conscious, more in a dream state. He dropped her hair and tilted her head, revealing her neck. As he bit down into it, she released a loud moan and arched her back. The red liquid ran down his throat as he began to drink from her. Soon he finished, licking the bite marks. The wounds healed as he licked them, leaving her looking perfectly fine. His eyes turned blue again. "Listen to my voice. You only remember going for a walk and falling asleep." He said. Her eyes open half way. "Yes my lord." She said in a entranced voice. As she completely faded from consciousness, he carried her back to campus, leaving her by the courtyard bench as he locked the gate and went back inside. To think he actually used eye raid on someone so innocent. What a heartless thing to do. Then again, it could have been worse. He could have been some sicko vampire pervert and assaulted her, but he wasn't and he didn't.

After returning to his room, there was some noise coming from his dorm. the closet could be heard opening and closing, and there was shuffling and banging. Soon, it all stopped at once. One more bang, the door opening. He carried a large stack of journals and paperwork, setting them in front of Yuki's door. He knocked loudly, surely if Yuki was home he'd hear it. He left a note, telling Yuki he could borrow these documents. They were the human side of history, but with so much more detail and facts, but not too many to spill the secret. Lavi left them on the floor in front of his door, returning to his own dorm and closing the door. Surely, he'd need to call in sick for the following day of school. He laid down on his bed, watching the television silently, and on a low volume for once. His mind traced back to using eye raid on that girl. Whenever it was used on a human, they would become the vampire's slave, or blood bank, until their memory would be altered by another command. Lavi tilted his head, thinking over those facts. Until their memory was altered. If he wanted, he could use the technique on Yuki and make him forget Lavi's identity if it became dangerous for him to know. Wait! What the hell was he thinking? Everything is fine the way it is.

๐•บ๐–š๐–™ ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‘; sorry, got excited about your reply XD

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

The icy cold shower definitely helped cool the reluctant desire and scarcely conscious lust Yuki had for the other male when he was in the dorm. Now trying to think and rationalize it was the next challenge the college student had to face. Why did he feel so drawn to Lavi that he was willing to allow him to drink from him? No one in their right mind would want to surrender their blood in such a way, no matter how pleasurable or painful the experience might be. If Yuki needed to blow off some steam in that sense, he could either take care of it himself, or get back together with Gloria. Well, neither really sounded like a good idea. Not when there was still homework and studying to be done. There would be plenty of time for that later when he graduated from Tokyo U and can establish his career for the net thirty odd years. Until then, sex was completely unnecessary.

As he got out of the shower and dried off, he could hear shuffling from the other side of the wall, in the direction of Lavi's dorm. What could he be up to now? Ravaging some poor girlfriend he picked up somewhere? Maybe that little moment in the dorm was just a fluke after all. But then he heard a knock on his door, clearing his mind of any thoughts of Lavi messing around with some girl and looked towards his door. Casually he put on his favorite black pajama pants (he hated wearing shirts to bed. It got too hot at night) and walked to his front door, opening it to see a pile of books and journals neatly stacked before him. He raised a blonde eyebrow and picked up the small note, reading the message within the fold. "Nice," he said quietly, picking up the pile and took it inside, setting it on his coffee table. Part of him wanted to start reading what was there, but at the same time he felt tired beyond belief. "I'll read some tomorrow," he decided and turned off the living room light and walked to his bed, collapsing on it and looked towards the ceiling, praying to the Gods above that he would get any sleep tonight.

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Lavi laid in his bed, listening to the tv as he looked at the wall separating Yuki's dorm from his own. Earlier, before Yuki left, Lavi caught a glimpse of his face. He looked frightened beyond belief. Had Lavi made a big mistake? He wondered. He sighed, getting up and changing clothes. He put on a hooded jacket and left his room. In an attempt to be quiet, he wound up stumbling a little bit in the hall. "s**t." He said in an angry whisper, thinking he made too much noise. He sighed, shaking his head. He went outside, going for a walk. He stuck his hands in his pockets, standing in front of the gate. "Forgot my key. Oh well." He said. He crouched down, jumping up high and right over the gate. He could have easily squeezed through the spaces between the bars like most people, but using his abilities was more fun.

Lavi landed on the other side, turning and walking around. It was pitch black, the only light came from the sky and the street lights. He sighed, leaving the hood on his jacket down for now. He'd put it up later when the sun was rising, if he was still out by then. He needed the fresh air. His eyes green, but still with a hint of red, scanned the area around him. He inhaled the fresh cold air, taking deep breaths. This relaxed him, relieved him from his worries temporarily. Still, one though bugged him. Why was he so flirtatious toward Yuki suddenly? Sure, they'd been neighbors for a while, since classes started actually, and they'd never really seen each other, but now he felt so drawn in by him. Maybe, could it be, was there something about his blood? Something special that just called out to Lavi? That had to be it. He couldn't be drawn to just anyone, there had to be something special about them.

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Sleep wasn't going to happen tonight. No matter how hard Yuki tried to clear his head and go to sleep, his mind wouldn't shut off. Why did he have such intense feelings for Lavi? Even though they were neighbors and went to a few classes together, he didn't really know the guy that well. Hell, he just found out tonight that he was a fecking vampire! He tossed and turned in his bed, keeping his eyes clamped shut in hopes that sooner or later he would doze off, but so far to no avail.

Finally Yuki sat up and looked at the clock. He had only been in bed for an hour. No way he was going to be able to sleep tonight. He would probably have to take an energy drink or something to class in the morning to stay awake. Deciding to stay in his pajama pants, Yuki threw on a random college sweatshirt and his flip flops and grabbed his keys, getting out of his dorm and locked the door. Maybe going out for a midnight walk will help him calm his nerves a bit. There was the rose garden he liked to visit when he couldn't get to sleep. As he reached the garden he sat down on the bench, exhaling loudly and sat back. He should only have to be out here for a little while before he gets tired enough to head back. Surprisingly enough, cold air made him more sleepy than anything else.

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Lavi continued walking, past the gym gate, past the garden gate, and towards town. As he got closer, he kept his stride, he kept thinking of Yuki. "What is it about him?" He asked himself out loud. He sighed, shaking his head. He cleared his throat as he got to town. "I need a distraction." He said. He knew of a few stores open this late and smiled, entering one of them. He came out, his jacket and pants in a bag and wearing a different outfit. He looked really handsome, in those black pants and that dress shirt. Walking into a certain type of club, a host club, he was pretty surprised by the occupants there. Standing in front of the doorway, he watched as two people faught in front of him. "The next man to walk through that door will become your replacement!" A rather dashing man yelled at another man. Pointing at Lavi, the guy turned and smiled. "Welcome to Myth. You're hired!" The guy said to Lavi. The vampire blinked and pointed to himself. "Me? Hired? What!?" He said confused. Before he knew it, he was already being forced into talking and serving drinks to people. Oh great, he was forced into becoming a host. Well, he didn't need sleep often, and he was pretty much an adult, so he agreed to it. After a few minutes, a boy approached him shyly and they talked at a table. This got his mind of Yuki, partially. Still though, he couldn't help but keep part of his mind focused on the straw haired neighbor of his. After a while, the boy who had come over and chatted became obviously drunk. Lavi sighed. He shouldn't have gone there tonight. Another poor decision made by the vampire.

He wasn't supposed to start till the next night, but he had wound up doing a little test drive of this new "career" tonight. Oh well, it helped clear his head a bit. He helped the boy out and called a taxi for him. Usually a host club's customers were female clients, but this club seemed to be open to all. He smiled. Maybe this would be fun? It would certainly pass the time, only for a short while though. And well, it would take his mind away from the issues at campus. Alright, he decided. He'll give it a one week trial, then if he didn't feel comfortable, he'd quit. After seeing the boy off, Lavi told his new "boss" that he had to take off and left. He only spent an hour there, and so far he liked it a bit. Arriving back at campus, he stood at the gate, then jumped over it and started to walk back inside. His footsteps echoed through the courtyard. "Ugh, that guy got his scent all over me, not to mention his poor choice in cologne." He complained. Since he was alone out there, as far as he knew, he removed his shirt and carried it, along with the bag of his clothes, over his shoulder. He couldn't stand the scent. Poor cologne, mixed with alcohol, and his natural scent. Yuck! Lavi sighed, still walking to the dorms. "Well, I guess tonight wasn't all bad. I got Yuki off my mind at least." He said and sighed, looking up at the sky.

๐•บ๐–š๐–™ ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‘;((sorry, had to improvise haha xD Hopefully Yuki doesn't smell his shirt and get jealous ;P))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff