Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
            User Image
            User Image
                                                                                Sure Momoka knew that the doctor usually wasn't a morning person but the two responded to each other kindly. Her parents had raised her to always respect her elders and this is what she would do. So when the door slid open, she bowed in greet. "Good morning, Cey-sensei~!" She chirped, only then making her way inside and over to the all to familiar examination table. There was always a small table beside it, with a cup of crayons meant specifically for Momoka. So as she would wait for Cey to collect her supplies, she could keep her mind preoccupied. This time however she perched herself there, playfully kicking her feet back and forth.

"My tummy hurts a little bit. Oji-san did tell me to wear something warm since I do get cold easily." Shrugging, she looked towards the wall and smiled as she noticed something familiar. "Ah, you kept that picture I drew~!" She giggled, remembering how she had drawn it the first time after she had met the doctor. It was simple yet cute, it was a drawing of Cey, tending to Momoka. Of course she drawn Cey with a stern expression and her expression in return was cheerful, happy even. "I knew you would keep something in sight~" Cey was stern at the times but she was a good person and Momoka could see that. She was the kind of person that would make a good mother, given the chance that was.

Her eyes turned to look at the doctor curiously. "Did'ja hear that Sumi-nee-chan is supposed to arrive today?" How many times had she told the doctor about her sister, the one she had never met before. But the one she had exchanged letters with over time. They had both moved to the estate where they would get to meet for the first time and then live together. "I don't know when she's coming though. Sumi-nee-chan couldn't give me a time since she wasn't sure either." Momoka's face fell for a moment before a smile came back. "I already packed all of my stuff up and the maids told me they were going to move it into the new house while I'm at school. I'm just hoping that I get to see her soon."

Who I'm With: No One
                                                                                Where I'm At: Outside Cey-Sensei's Office
                                                                                What I'm Wearing: Aren't I cute~?
                                                                                Out Of Candy:

music-ecstasy

Post layout/Graphics made by CLOCKWORK PRiiNCESS
                                                                                Face Claim: Kafuu Chino from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
                                                                                #84b3ee = Momo Speaking
                                                                                #6687d8 = Others Speaking
                                                                                #93a9d5 = Background

Just Mom0's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Unicorn

38,100 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
User ImageUser Image
                                          User Image
                                          TL;DRopen doors

s sʏ ʜ ʀʟ ɪʟʟ ɴ ɪɴ ғɪʀ; s sʏ ʜ ʀʟ ɪʟʟ ɴ ɪɴ ɪ

The dragon was not known to be one of the most welcoming of the zodiac. In fact, she most likely sat on the opposite side of the spectrum. The young lady was aloof and distant, preferring quiet and peaceful solitude over the company of others. Her serious calmness often made her difficult to approach and as of yet there was no one who had been able to gain her full trust and friendship. Celynne put up an icy exterior, cool and indifferent to those around her, for she knew that if people got too close, then they would likely go up in flames.

The little rabbit who sat upon her examination table was perhaps an exception to all of the dragon's defenses. While aware of Celynne's distant nature, Momoka had been persistent in talking to the older Zodiac, often presenting her with small gifts and artwork such as the picture that was hung upon the wall of the doctor's office. The reason the dragon bore no suspicions towards the child was due to her innocence and naivety. The girl had yet to learn the wickedness of the world, had yet to be tainted by its corrupted sin. And so, while Celynne did not see the girl as an equal or confidant, she did not find herself minding her cheerful company.

As the girl chattered about various things, Celynne went through the usual tests. She quickly checked Momoka's respiratory system, pressing the cold metal of the stethoscope against the girl's chest and then back. The regular pulse of her heart contained no abnormalities and her airway sounded clear as could be. Content, the doctor dropped her stethoscope back around her neck and held up an oral thermometer, which she placed underneath Momoka's tongue.

"Well then, you'll have to keep yourself healthy if you want to spend time with your sister then," she said absentmindedly as she withdrew the thermometer, eyes glancing over the numbers displayed. She frowned, noting the increased body heat. "It seems that you have a slight fever, Momoka." Disposing of the thermometer, she made her way to her desk to pull out the youngest Arisawa's file, making a few quick notes. "Please make sure to wear something warm today, and come see me in the nurse's office if you feel unwell. I'll have someone send for some ginseng." The medicinal root was well-known for its protective properties against the cold. Finished updating the file, she nodded to the girl. "You're free to go now. Off to school."

Her morning routine completed for the day, the dragon methodically gathered her things and left the office. Her car, a sleek Lexus IS 250C, was parked in the lot just a ways from the estate, and she would have to cross a portion of the grounds to get to it. She was just making her way through the building when three precise knocks came from the main door. The cool beauty raised an eyebrow at the call. The estate did not often have visitors... Which meant it had to be one of them. Distantly, she wondered where the caretakers were; it was not her job, but the job of the staff to answer the door. But then again, it was a busy household and there was always so much to do in the morning. She threw a glance at a clock; she still had some time before she was due at the school. Setting her bag down against the wall and hoping that one of the help might come to assist soon, Celynne opened the door.

Before the house stood a woman a few years older than the dragon. She had long blonde hair and, although she stood slightly shorter than Celynne, was more sturdily built. Despite the stranger's dainty appearance, it was clear that she had quite some muscle to her lean limbs. Politely, the pale girl welcomed the newest addition to their unorthodox estate. "Good morning," she greeted, quickly recalling what Momoka had been telling her earlier in her office. "Might you be Arisawa Itsumi?"

s sʏ ʜ ʀʟ ɪʟʟ ɴ ɪɴ ғɪʀ; s sʏ ʜ ʀʟ ɪʟʟ ɴ ɪɴ ɪ

LOCATIONEstate door
                                          COMPANYItsumi
                                          ATTIREfunctional
                                          OOC.
                                          Prisym
                                          Elite Four Alexius

Aura WoIf's Husbando

Blessed Lunatic

14,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Nico ["Law"] Arisawa
一═┳┻︻▄ ҂ ▄︻┻┳═一

Is it true what they say, that words are weapons?
And if it is,then everybody best stop steppin',
Cause I got ten in my pocket that'll bend ya locket,
I'm tired of all these rockers sayin' come with me

Wait, it's just about to break, its more than I can take,
Everything's about to change,
I feel it in my veins, its not going away,
Everything's about to change.

There's a war going on inside of me tonight (don't be afraid)

ツマシンなバスタドのメデるれはしないだろうりてたもですフクスイワダラテグー。

xxx The room was dark, almost pitch black. The only light came from a small computer screen in the far corner, but most of that light was blocked out by a rather unruly head of gray hair. Said head was currently nestled in the crook of two arms folded across each other and lightly snoring as the person said head was attached to had fallen asleep sometime in the wee hours of the morning. The words "Game Over" flashed on and off of the screen, bathing the boy in red light every other two seconds or so. Only a little bit of sound managed to escape the large headphones that were currently half on the boys head and half off, the culprit for the unruly head of hair. It was obvious that the boy had never even tried to get ready for bed, as he was still in the clothes he had changed into after school from the day before. The pale light of the computer reached just past his back, making every wrinkle of thread visible for the world to see the rest of the room was covered in darkness as the big black out curtains the young teen had put up were doing their job effectively. The only other thing that could be seen in the dark was the big green letters of a digital clock that had fallen off of its night stand, most likely during one of the boys wild flails at doing something totally awesome in his game, and was lying upside down on the floor. It was almost a surreal scene to be honest, real quiet and relaxed. Then a minute ticked by and the clock changed it's time, and suddenly it sounded like a train had smashed into the brass section of a marching band while someone shouted into a megaphone.

xxx Scared out of his freaking mind, Nico Arisawa literally jumped out of his chair by at least three feet, ripping the headphones out of the socket and nearly dragging his laptop with them. Thankfully he was quick enough to catch it, though he did it in a way that slammed it shut, with his fingers caught in between the keyboard and the screen. "OW! OW! OW! OW!" the poor boy shouted, still so out of sorts and not really sure what the heck was going on as he stumbled backwards and tripped over the darned alarm clock before crashing down on his bed face first. "I mfrlly hudt da sdufip din." he muttered into the back of his pillow as he gingerly shoved his computer to the back of the bed and pushed himself up onto his feet. As soon as he could breath properly again he brought his sore fingers up to his lips to suck on them, trying to dull the throbbing pain as he used his other hand to reach down and grab the guilty piece of equipment from the floor. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." he repeated, and hitting the alarm off button never felt so good as that moment. He didn't bother to be gentle, when he tossed the thing back onto the nightstand. Grumbling the gray haired boy studied the big numbers on the clock, taking a moment to realize just what they meant. "Ah crap, I stayed up all night again." well that was a lie, he had actually crashed about a good three or four hours ago, but sleeping at your desk is a hell of a lot different than sleeping on a nice comfy bed. And actually getting some real sleep would have been nice. This made day two of nerd-a-thon. Today was going to drag. "And I didn't even get to beat that level. Megastarwizard is going to kill me." Nico groaned, wincing at the tirade his online gaming partner was going to send his way via owl after he ditched him for a few z's. Oh well, he'd have time to think about that later, right now he had to get ready for school. So with a heavy heart and an even heavier feeling head, the teen logged out of the game and shut down the computer.

xxx After navigating his way through the mess of his room, because let's face it he's a teenage boy and a total nerd at that, he managed to make it to his dresser. The room he had been given didn't come with a closet and he had asked rather nicely for a dresser to put his clothes in. He'd never seen people jump so fast in his life. He's not sure why, since a lot of the others had asked for more important things than a dresser. Still, he'd gotten one almost instantly and now it was packed full of various styles of clothing. Though he was getting fond of all the cool looking ones that keep popping up, he still didn't know where they came from. He just assumed that the elders were trying to make him comfortable. Honestly they didn't have to try so hard, after living with his parents anywhere was comfortable for him sadly to say. Shaking his head to clear those thoughts out, Nico opened up the top drawer where he kept all of his school uniforms. Being summer he didn't have to wear the big bulky one for winter, and he was really glad that the summer one wasn't as heavy. It took him a moment to find all the parts to the uniform, having just stuffed it into the drawer instead of folding it neatly after the maids had brought them back from the laundry. But he managed to find it all and in the end left his room with it bundled up under his arms. Thankfully the bathroom wasn't occupied, as most of the other kids his age had probably woken up earlier since Nico always timed it to the last minute, and he was able to get in and out without any hassle. A scalding hot shower did wonders to the aching muscles he had gotten from sleeping at his desk. The room was filled to the brim with steam long after he left the room.

xxx Heading back to his room, he had to go by the stairs. Nico could hear the hustle and bustle of everyone down below moving around, and the smell of breakfast was wafting up through the floor boards. It made his stomach growl and he couldn't help but drool a little. "Oh man, I am starving. Gotta go get me some of that action real quick." he said, wiping what little drool that escaped onto his shirt sleeve before ducking back into his room to finish his morning routine. All he had to do was slip on his sneakers, grab his glasses, and brush his hair though, as his school bag was already put together complete with finished homework and everything. He was always a stickler for his grades. For some odd reason, at that thought he suddenly got a rather odd feeling. Like someone was watching, and criticizing him for something. He suddenly thought of the word nerd before the feeling passed. "Well, that was freaking weird." he said, nose wrinkling in confusion. What the heck was that? It had been a strange feeling, but it hadn't been the first time that he'd felt something like that. In fact he'd been feeling things like that for a little while now, almost everyday if he was being honest with himself. He wondered briefly if it was something medical, and a bit of an alarmed feeling sort of sparked out as he shook his head. But being a hungry teen he soon lost interest in it not too long after that thought, and the feeling disappeared, so he just let it go and opted to head out for whatever was making that really good smell. Shrugging his shoulders he headed out the door, grabbing his bag and slinging it onto his shoulder as he made his way down stairs.

xxxThere were already a few people in there, though the most notable would have to be Amate and Junya. In fact Nico was really proud of himself for remembering their names. He always had trouble with names and faces, though right now it was hard not to notice Junya since the man was shirtless. "Uh, why are you naked?" was the first thing that came to Nico's mind and wouldn't you know his brain wasn't on speaking terms with his mouth today. Embarrassment swam across the boys face in a nice shade of read as he scolded himself inwardly for being so forward. That was just not something he wanted to deal with, especially since that weird feeling was coming back just a little. Instead he turned his attention over to the other most notable person in the room and nodded at her as he moved to drop his bag beside a chair at the table. "Morning Miss Amate." he said, throwing her a small smile and a friendly nod of the head before sitting down at the table. "I didn't expect you to be awake so early, are you planning on going somewhere?" He asked, trying to start a friendly conversation so he didn't focus on his rudeness with Junya. A little small talk was always good and polite right? Well it was a safer bet of not putting his foot in his mouth at the moment anyway. God why was he such a dork? An odd feeling of agreement surged up in him, and he could only question if he was coming down with a cold or something as he tried to stamp it down while keeping a straight face as he looked over at the woman across from him.

Mood ҂ embarassed
Location ҂ Kitchen
Company ҂ Amate & Junya
ooc ҂
AlyKit_RyukaI
[/spoiler

User Image

Aura WoIf's Husbando

Blessed Lunatic

14,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
tab tab tab tab tab xx xx xx xx ▌▌▌████████████████████
tab tab tab tab tab
ℳдδδøҫʞ ✗✗✗ Ίʁα
tab tab tab tab tab
                            Bonjour il y darling ❣❣ Puis-je obtenir un baiser ↬ღ
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
¯` xx¯` xx¯` xx¯` ooc: Merci de sucre = Thank you sugar // Merci de sucre = my dear // Oh quelle joie = Oh what joy //

Sometimes the best thing about backpacking your way through every country, was the fact that you made your own hours and could sleep in whenever you wanted. Not that Maddock really ever slept in all that much. There was just so much out there to do, and he had always been more of a morning bird. Even back in high school. His younger brothers always laughed at him whenever he would get up at sunrise even on holidays. Oh well, it was just in his nature and he rocked it so who cared? Shrugging to himself, the red head in question paid for the coffee he had just ordered as a cute little brunette handed him his cup. "Merci de sucre." The red head said, putting an obvious flirtatious tone in his voice as he used his good eye to wink at the girl. All she could do was giggle and blush at his words, bringing a hand up to try and hide it but it was too late. Addy thought it was cute, and hey the girl hadn't mentioned his eye patch so that was a plus too. "Well I'll see you later Merci de sucre." he said, throwing in another wink with a flirty smile as he turned to head for the door of the small cafe he had just found that morning. The girl giggled again before calling after him with a wave, trying to give him her number, but he didn't bother to turn around. The girl had been nice and cute to boot, but he hadn't been all that serious with the flirting. It was just what he did, and he did it with everybody. And really well he supposed as he let the door close behind him when he stepped out onto the sidewalk.

♡♡♡

It was rather warm for early morning, but Addy figured that it was just the island affect or maybe something to do with the mountain, and the man had found himself in need of a lighter wardrobe. As such he wasn't dressed in his usual long sleeves and jeans, but instead his outfit consisted of a tank top and shorts, with a plaid shirt over top that was rolled up to his elbows. He'd even traded in his usual boots for sneakers and had left his scarf back at the hotel he was staying at. Though his eye patch and favorite headband were still well in place. All in all he didn't think he looked too bad, but it was different from what he had last worn while hiking in Russia. But then again it was Russia so that answered the imaginary question that hadn't been asked anyway. Chuckling to himself at his own thoughts, the red head started off down the street with a sip of his very delicious hazelnut coffee. The liquid burned deliciously as it traveled down his throat and Addy found himself content as he moved. He really didn't have any plans for the day, as he'd already explored most of the town the previous three days. Though there were always new little jems popping up, like the cafe he had just left so he couldn't tick that off of the potential list. He hadn't touched the outskirts or the surrounding area though, and his fingers were just itching to go rock climbing. Maybe that's what he would do today. It had been a while since he'd been able to get really down and dirty.

♡♡♡

Smirking to himself, the French-Irishman decided that if he was going to go out and about on a real nature hike, then he'd better pick up some sunscreen. He'd run out in the last country he was in and had only just passed the burn off into a tan. He did not need to deal with all that pain again. It had been excruciating. So, with a skip in his step the male headed towards his favorite place in town so far, the general store. Lucky for him the owner had just unlocked the door and had flipped the sign to open just as he arrived. "Oh quelle joie!" The red head shouted as he opened the door with such a flourish that the bells hanging at the topped jingled and shook so hard they almost fell off. Addy only chuckled at that, and the slightly annoyed look that the shop keeper threw his way. Addy had to admit that the man was cute, for someone who was at least nine years older than him. SO of course he was going to put on his best flirt game. "How's my Sweet désir?" biggest and flirtiest smile? Check. Big bating eyelashes? Check. Tempting and full lips stuck in a slight pout? Check. Target ensnared? Negative. It was obvious that Addy had been to the store many times before, as the shop keeper seemed immune to the males obvious flirting attempts. Though the fact that he was married was probably the main reason, he was obviously bored with all the attempts that the red head made. Of course that didn't bother Addy, as he had come to see the man as a friend and only continued to flirt in good humor. Though the shop keeper seemed to want none of it today, as opposed to the friendly return fire they usually shared.

♡♡♡

"Sorry kid, not today." The elder male said, blue eyes darting around the store as though taking inventory with a large frown on his face. At first Addy thought he was joking, but the big furrow in his forehead told him otherwise and he sobered up real quick, taking a big drink of his coffee for good measure. "Something wrong Ren, were you robbed?" he asked, all seriousness in his voice. He must have shocked Ren, because the man turned to look at him with an expression that clearly said he didn't know that Addy could be serious. Ah, his reputation was just that good. But the moment passed and Ren shook his head. "Nah nothing like that, kid, just some trouble back at home." the man said as he moved around the store arranging something. Though every time he went from one display to another he looked like he was thinking up a storm. Addy half expected smoke to start coming out of his ears. "Just got too many things to handle right now, so I really can't play around today is all." and Addy could understand that, he didn't really know what that was like but he could understand that other people chose lifestyles that went like that. So the red head shrugged and decided to lay off with the flirting, as Ren really wasn't in the mood it wouldn't be fun anyway. Instead he just walked around the store until he came to the medical isle and grabbed three cans of spray on sunblock before heading up to the cash register. He grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler in the next isle and swiped a candy bar and a pack of beef jerky too. By the time he made it to the counter he'd snagged a magazine and a cool looking key chain with a lightning bolt on it. The bottle of water hit the small tap bell as he set everything down, and the ding drew Ren back to the front from wherever he had wandered off to in the back.

"This your lunch kid?" the man asked, ringing up the total on the old fashioned register that they used in the store. Addy had asked about it before and Ren had said something about it being an antique or in the family for ages. Addy just chuckled and shook his head, leaning on the counter to fiddle with a few trinkets sitting there while Ren worked. "No, I'm gonna hike up the mountain I think, you know do some exploring." he said, fingering a small figurine of a cat as he spoke. "Might even get my gear and do a little rock climbing. That one side of the mountain is looking hot." of course Ren was only just half paying attention, but at the mention of rock climbing he perked up his head. "Really, rock climbing? You got a death wish?" he asked, laughing as he bagged up all the items that Addy had thrown onto the counter before taking the cat figure from Addy and throwing it into the bag. "Hey I didn't want that, and yeah rock climbing. It's all part of the adventure you know." Addy said, trying to reach into the bag to get the cat figure back out. Really, it was cute and all but he didn't have that much money on him at the moment. Ren just smacked his hand away lightly. "It's on me, think of it as an in case you die gift, and no I don't know because I'm a sane person." Ren joked, his mood a little better now that he had talked to Addy some. Addy was taken aback by the mans kindness, but shrugged it off and accepted it. "Well thanks man, maybe I'll bring you some of those flowers I see on the mountain." he said, grabbing onto the bag and waving at his with his coffee still in the other hand. He was talking about a patch of flowers he had only seen on the one side of the mountain, they'd be a nice gift right. Ren only laughed and told him to get some for his girl instead, before dipping into the back room and Leaving Addy to leave the store on his lonesome. He downed the last of his coffee as he stepped outside and tossed the cup into a nearby garbage can before turning towards the mountain. The idea was to just wander around for a bit and explore for now. Climbing could wait until tomorrow. "Well, let's get this show on the road then!" he said, smiling big and bright at road before him as he made his way through town. This should be fun.

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

Ruthless Saint

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The air was humid, but what did you expect from a hotspring? Thick mist surrounded the area, blocking it off from view like a natural curtain. That was fine though, as hardly anyone else was out at the spring this early in the morning. In fact the only other two people beside the red head lounging against the far wall was an elderly woman and her grandchild. The two of them seemed to be playing some sort of game, as the child kept splashing and squeeling when the older woman bobbed up and down. Though she could have just been doing morning exercises to relieve the ache in her old bones. It really didn't matter, and the noise didn't really bother the red head anyway. Instead it actually soothed Noriko, knowing that she wasn't alone in this big estate. It never ceased to amaze her just how big the mountain estate of the Arisawa family was, much bigger than the small little estate of the lower branch family that she had come from. The thought of her old home brought a frown to her pretty face, but it was quickly washed away when the little girl let out a high pitched giggle nearby. "Oh Saiko, don't annoy the young lady now." Noriko heard the elder woman say in a hushed town, drawing her grandchild into a quick hug. A smile danced at the corner of her lips as she peeked one eye opened at the pair. "No, no it's fine. I don't mind." she said, nodding to the woman and the child before looking over at a clock that someone had kindly put up on a post for those who enjoyed the waters. Judging by the position of the hour hand, Noriko assumed that her time in the springs had come to an end. She had a duty to uphold and she wouldn't be able to do so sitting here.

"Someplace to go my dear?" The old woman asked, tilting her head to the side. Noriko could see the way she eyed her hair and wondered briefly what the woman thought of her. No, she shouldn't think like that or she'd lose confidence in herself. That was not an option. "Yes, I need to be heading to work." Noriko said, a matter of fact tone settling into her voice. She must have startled the woman because her eyes suddenly opened wide and her hands twitched out just a bit. All of this Noriko noticed but said nothing about, not that she was obligated to this woman anyway. No, her duties lay elsewhere and with that thought she made to stand. Water cascaded down her sleek body, splashing back down into the pool around her. It was as though she had no shame as she moved to remove herself from the spring. She didn't bother with the towel until she was completely out of the warm depths, and even then openly dried herself off before wrapping the damp cloth around her body. Her hair stayed in the bun that she had put it in before entering the spring as she made her way back into the bath house, finding the locker she had placed her belongings in. All she had brought with her had been a robe and andals, so covering herself up wasn't that much of a hassle. The fact that the robe was all she was wearing as she walked back to the main house didn't bother her any either. She had always been taught to be secure in herself and to be confident no matter what situation, so this was just a walk in the park for her. Though she still decided to cut through one of the gardens and enter the building where she lived from the back. No need to start any gossip or excess drama after all.

The walk was silent, as she passed very few servants on her way to her room, and she didn't have the luck of meeting one of the blessed members of the family. In fact she found it rather odd, after all some of them still attended school and this would be the hour that they should all be getting ready. But Noriko's main task was not one of those that attended the outside school, so she was not to terribly worried about it. She did make a mental note to go looking for her charge as soon as she was dressed though. What kind of caretaker would she be if she didn't do her duties? With that thought in mind the red head came upon her room and slipped inside, dropping the robe from around her shoulders the minute the door clicked shut behind her. Dressing was a simple affair, as she chose to wear a simple short sleeved kimono to fit the warm weather outside. Her long hair was pulled from the bun, only to be combed out and pulled back up into a high pony tail and she traded out her sandals for a pair of black slip on shoes. Somehow the simple outfit did not take away from the rare beaut she possessed. Satisfied with her appearance, Noriko decided that it was time to go out and find her charge. For a moment she quietly debated on whether she should take her sword, but then thought against it as she remembered just who her charge was. The poor girl would most likely be scared or angered by it, and Noriko had been attempting to come off as more of a friend than as a caretaker. After all their life on the mountain could go by so much easier if they were friends.

So the red head left her beloved sword behind, leaving it on its place on the small shrine she had on the far side of her room. Her door clicked shut quietly as she left, using just enough force so that it wouldn't slam. She barely made a sound as she walked down the hall, footsteps muffled by the way she walked with grace and poise. It was almost eerie the way she moved, and anyone who happened to pass by seemed shocked when they saw her instead of heard her walking. It wasn't as though she meant to startle them though, and she appologized for doing so whenever it happened, but it was hard to ignore everything she had been taught as a child. Her parents had worked so hard to teach her to be a proper lady. It was almost infuriating. With a sigh the young woman bowed in a appology once again, this time to an elderly servant who had been leaning down to clean up some petals that had fallen from an old flower sitting in a vase. The poor man had spotted Noriko just as she had passed behind him and he jumped so high he hit his head on the table. He only smiled at her and waved her on, telling her that he was fine. After one last sorry, Noriko let him have his way and continued on down the hall towards the front door of the building.

Thankfully her room was on the first floor and she did not have to climb upp or down any stairs, so the walk was rather quick. Though she was surprised to find someone alread in the main hallway as she rounded the corner of the long hall she had been walking. "Oh, Tekumi-san I didn't see you there." she said, for once not being the quiet one. In fact she had almost ran into the other as the male hadn't really been paying attention. Thankfully she had been able to do a little dance skip motion off to the side and managed to avoid a head on collision with him. This gave her a view of the boys arms, which seemed to be wrapped around a box of some sort. Curiosity got the better of her, and Noriko found herself asking about it. "Did you get something in the mail today?" The second the words left her lips she already regretted them. How rude of her. If her mother could see her now, not that she would lay eyes on her again, she would have been ashamed. All of her training should have told her to keep her tongue, but after all the time away from home she seemed to be slacking just a little. Though, to be honest, it was rather freeing to know that she didn't have to abide by all those rules every waking moment anymore. It was a nice feeling, but still she had been a bit rude to poor Tekumi. "Ah, my appologies. I didn't mean to pry." Dark colored eyes looked to the ground as she gave a bow of appology to the male in front of her, hands clutching each other from their spot in her lap. Her long red locks trickled over her shoulder, danlging down and tickling her finger tips as she held the bow for a few moments. "Please forgive me."

Ivythefairy

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
User Image

|| Location: main estate - kitchen || Company: Nico || Mood: annoyed ( mostly @ Ama ) || OutOfCigarettes: c-c-c-c-COMBO POST!!! kinda ||

As he finished cookin' his breakfast, Junya - who, for the most part, had his back turned to the rest of the kitchen - heard several people come and go. The first was Celynne, the Dragon mad doctor ; She stopped by the coffee machine, biddin' a good morning to Amate ( the Snake having doubled back to the kitchen, for the time being ), then addressin' him with a 'good morning, handsome'. "Try as you might, Cey," he said with a slight chuckle. "It woulda never worked out between us." Shakin' his head at that ( rather amusing ) thought, he flipped the bacon over in the skillet, to get the other side nice'n crispy.

Amate - who had perched on the edge of the counter that was closest to the kitchen's entrance - couldn't help but smirk into her coffee at that ; This family full'a whack-job's might just be fun after all~.

A few minutes after the Dragon left ( presumably, to wherever her office was on the estate grounds ), the Rat and Snake were joined by Nico ; Unlike some'a the other Zodiac's Ama, the redhead made it a point to - more or less - memorize the names and faces of his new 'family'. "M'not totally naked, Nico." He slid the newly-cooked bacon onto a plate, then began to crack some eggs ( apparently, Junya made some mean scrambled eggs... who'd'a thunk it, right? ). "Least I havve th'decency to wear pants."

That earned him a scoff from the white-haired Snake. "Please ; Who's got that anymore?" She started to laugh, but was cut off when Junya threw the first thing he grabbed - an egg - at her face in a 'playful' fashion.

Oops. "S'either the God's fault we're all up early--" After wipin' egg gook off her face, Amate glowered at Junya's back for a moment, then returned Nico's "'Morning." with one of her own, brushing a few strands of silvery-white hair over her shoulder. "--or the elders', man." He shrugged. "Either way, we're up now, so let's jus--"

"Apologies for the interruption." Bowing slightly, Meiko-chan ( the servant who woke Junya up earlier ) stepped just inside the kitchen, arms folded neatly at her waist. "I've just been informed by the elders that Liam-sama's arrival is all but imminent, and they wish for as many Zodiac's as possible to be among the first to welcome him to the estate." Bowing again, Meiko-chan left the kitchen.

Amate's snow-colored eyebrows winged up in surprise. "A chance to meet the guy who's responsible for us all bein' here?" A mischievous glint lit up her vibrant purple eyes ; Sounded like the perfect opportunity to have a little 'fun', as she put it.

Junya rolled his eyes. "Look, Amate--" Glancin' over his shoulder, he saw that the Snake was already gone, the coffee cup she used now sitting on the counter. Sighing, he returned to makin' the scrambled eggs up. "Somethin' tells me she'll be one t'watch out for, Nico... Y'hungry?"
                                                        "#A40000 + bolded = Talking" ◦ '#CDAD00 + italics = Thinking'

WHEN YOU'RE WASTED || LET'S FACE IT
                                                                  THERE'S A SIDE OF YOU THAT
                                                                  KNOWS YOU'RE A FAILURE
                                                                  LIVES FOR THE DANGER
                                                                  FEELS LIKE AN AN ENEMY ↗↗ BUT LOOKS LIKE A STRANGER

music-ecstasy

A Dragon Bite

CannibalCreepshow

Kristen_Jennings

Shy Friend

User ImageUser Image

THE ZODIAC CAT▬▬ ❀
                                                                                  LOCATION: estate entrance ll WITH?: kitten, Chihaya, Sousuke, Hajime ll FEELING: dizzy, scared, and sunburnt

Silence had fallen between her and the kitten as her hand petting the little creature beside her. She was very careful and gentle with it, yet is always seemed to want more from her as it jumped into her lap. The girl’s face was reddening more and more. Despite being in the shade, the sun still reflected against her. She had to leave the outside immediately but there was nowhere else for her to go. She curled in on herself as her long tresses of hair fell forward, hiding her from view. She never thought she’d say it or even think it, but she wanted her dark room back, at least she knew what she could expect in there. Her warm forehead leaned against her knees and the kitten at her side mewed so it would get attention and then it mewed again as a warning.

Despite Hyelin not paying attention, the kitten was very much aware of the things around it, especially people coming close and a young woman was running towards them. The little white creature pawed at Hyelin before the cursed girl looked up, red as she had never been before. It was really hurting too. She listened as the girl talked to the tree before taking any kind of notice towards her. She held a parasol to protect herself from the harms of the sun, the girl rather wondering if she was as sensitive as her or just paranoid about sun-rays. Hyelin knew that the sun could do much bad as it could also do much good, she read it in her science books.

The older girl however, took a step closer and seemed to offer a sort of cream towards her. Hyelin seemed a little scared to accept or take it. She knew what her own parents tried to do to her. She shook her head as Chihaya whispered softly. The kitten already breathing faster for being so close to a stranger. As she began to talk Hyelin frowned, and the white kitten beside her gently had its paws on her to try and calm her down or even massage her with the jelly-beans of its paws. It was soothing, but the girl was still awkward and didn’t know what she should do. She shook her head at Chihaya again and went to stand up, picking the kitten in her arms, but as she did so she fell back down. The burning on her skin getting worse with how pale she actually looked. “I-I-I’m…Hyelin.” She whispered in defeat. She couldn’t walk away for the entire outside was spinning around her, and she couldn’t stay much longer in the sun or her skin would damage even further.

The girl looked small as she curled in upon herself, one of the smallest bags beside her with what little belonged to her. The kitten still in her hands. She was shaking. “Hyelin…Arisawa…,” She mumbled softly to the other as if answering her question, her guess correct. However, as if Chihaya wasn’t enough to overwhelm the kitten under the tree another seemed to appear and take the spotlight. Someone, from up in the tree called down to them below. A young man it seemed. Hyelin looked up and the height made her dizzy as the kitten mewed concerns from the girl’s hands. She shyed away a little more, already overwhelmed by the presence of so many people around her.

She had never been around more than two living beings at once and the girl didn’t know what to do as she breathed fast. Not to be disrespectful she gave a very curt little wave before hugging her kneed closer to her torso acting like a protective wall against the kitten and the world outside. As if that wasn’t enough another man walked outside too. Thankfully he didn’t come towards them, but his eyes wondered this way and Hyelin shivered cold at being seen like that. The kitten in her arms squirmed now like it had never done before, and with a playful little bite to her hand it was freed to go where it pleased. The kitten running up to the man in white hair and red eyes. It was mewing loudly towards him and swirling around both his legs as if wanting to call his attention. Hyelin just buried her face in her arms and knees, shaking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❀

Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                    THE ZODIAC BOAR▬▬ ❀
                                                    LOCATION: Tree ll WITH?: Hyelin, Hajime, Sousuke (Hasn't noticed him yet) ll FEELING: Worried

Chihaya could see just how scared the poor girl was. Even with her skin burning, she was fighting with trying to hide away. A soft, sad frown found its way onto Chihaya's face as she looked at her umbrella. Sure she was allergic to the sun but the girl beside her... Was now trying to get up and run away all to soon after someone called down to them. She glanced up, glaring at the person above. Sure she didn't know who it was but it made her mad that he had scared the poor girl even further. A soft sounding thing falling beside her caused her to jerk her eyes back to the girl that had fallen back down. Enough was enough, she had to help her.

She switched her parasol to rest in front of the girl, to hide her from the sun. This of course left Chihaya's hands and face to slowly become red as the sun filtering through the trees hit her skin. She squirted some of the cream onto her hands before gently grabbing the girl's hands and slowly rubbing it in. "Your skin is going to blister if you don't get it treated now. I understand you might be scared but that doesn't mean that you have to deal with pain." Sure Chihaya was going through pain to help her, but the girl was younger and more innocent. She needed all the help she could get. "I burn just as easily as you do, Hyelin. I understand how the pain feels, it hurts. But you can't let yourself suffer through it."

Once she knew she had her hands covered enough, she gently prodded Hyelin's head back up. Gently she turned her head to look at her, to begin putting the cream on her cheeks. "I'm scared too, to be honest. Being forced to be here isn't something I want. Heck...I only really know you and the Doctor here." Her own hands were starting to burn, rather dark red as was the side of her face. She would have nasty burns later but she could ignore them for now. Finally she sat back, smiling at the girl she now hid behind her parasol. "That cream will help the burns you have to go away. And it even acts like sunscreen. So you'll be okay now, I promise."

Finally her attention turned back up to the kid in the tree. That kid was still waving and calling down to them. "And who might you be?" She called out, wanting to know before she felt the urge to punch him for further scaring the girl beside her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❀

#62463c = Main Text
#77DD77 = Chihaya Speaking
#FFA500 = Third Color
Post layout/Graphics made by Leetle Claws
Face Claim: Yotsuba Alice from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure

The traitor XIII

Leetle Claws

Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
            User Image
            User Image
                                                                                With the doctor soon completed with her work, Momoka was left to bow her head. "Thank you once again, Cey-sensei~!" She giggled as she hopped down off the table, straightening out her skirt so it would be smoothed out once more. Just as she was about to leave, she turned and left a small handful of candy on the examination table before skipping out the door. She didn't have much else to do since she was to early to head out to school yet. But she couldn't leave on her own since one of the Caretakers was also supposed to go with her. So that left her with time to kill as she skipped about. With her sister not being around yet and everyone else being busy...

Her feet carried her to that all to familiar door, with her hand raising to knock on the door. "Yu-nii-chan~!" She giggled, hoping to see him right away. Which she knew sometimes he was slow in answering so that left her to bounce on her heels. Yet moments later when he didn't answer, she frowned and knocked again. Only this time, the door creaked open, which left her with wide eyes. He must of left it open... Peeking her head in, she knocked on the wall this time. "Yu-nii-chan...are you here?" Yet all that answered her was the lazy meow of an awakened Chairmen Meow. Looking at the bed, she caught the fat cat stretching and then lazily falling back off to sleep. "Sorry about that Chairmen, I'm just looking for Yu-nii-chan." With that she pulled the door back to its sliver before running off to look for him once more.

If he wasn't in his room...there had to be else where he was. A check of the kitchen dismissed that, he wasn't near the front gate... Worry of course coursed through her as she frantically looked around. Somewhere...somewhere... Finally she rounded a corner and her eyes landed on that all to familiar long hair. A quiet giggle left her lips as she took a step back and suddenly came charging the hallway, jumping at the last minute into a flying hug. "Yu-nii-chan~!" She giggled as she landed against him, her arms wrapping lovingly around him as her giggles filled the air. "Cey-sensei said that my temperature is a little high but I'm okay to go to school~!" She snuggled her head against him before finally getting down and twirling once. "I was looking for you everywhere~!"

Who I'm With: Yu-nii-chan
                                                                                Where I'm At: Outside Kuya-nii-chan's Room
                                                                                What I'm Wearing: Aren't I cute~?
                                                                                Out Of Candy:

Nariko Yuki Katana

Elite Four Alexius

Post layout/Graphics made by CLOCKWORK PRiiNCESS
                                                                                Face Claim: Kafuu Chino from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
                                                                                #84b3ee = Momo Speaking
                                                                                #6687d8 = Others Speaking
                                                                                #93a9d5 = Background

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                                      [estate doors] [celynne & itsumi] [a little cranky] [temporary layout? maybe? first posts are so hard!]

xxxx
                                                      _______________this is

KEIICHI hated the morning. For the morning meant that it was another day and it was another day that was meant for him to go around and keep an eye on the members of the Zodiac. It meant another day where Keiichi had next to no time to himself and he was meant to spend almost every minute watching the others, especially the young one, Nico. Don't get him wrong, he loved Nico, he was (mostly) a great kid! But still. A new day meant that Keiichi was still... there and not being able to be on his own. Free, like he so desperately wanted.

The sun shining through the window meant a new day.

A new day that Keiichi always came to hate in the end.

When the sun shinned through the window and shinned into the eyes of the man, he knew that it was time to get up and ready for the day. He knew that it was time to get up and... slave his life away even more. It took quite some time for Keiichi to get out of bed that morning, though. For today felt like it was going to be a rough day in particular and he wasn't prepared for it. At all. He wasn't really feeling being around anyone that day, but it's not like he could just opt out of it. After all, he was chosen for his job.

With a reluctant sigh, Keiichi pulled the heavy blankets off his body and slowly sat up in bed. He dragged his hands across his face and through his hair, a heavy sigh leaving his lips as well. Another tedious day it was going to be and he was not prepared for it in the slightest. It took a few minutes, but soon Keiichi was up on his feet and moved towards his closet. He pulled open the door and grabbed his usual set of clothes: dark pants, white button-up shirt, and a solid black tie. He stared at the clothes for a moment, momentarily thinking about how everyday he dressed like he was going to go to a funeral. It was a particularly sad thought.

Nonetheless, Keiichi ended up chuckling a bit, with a shake of his head. He folded the clothes over his arm and exited his bedroom, heading towards the bathroom instead. He shut the door behind him and quickly stripped out of his clothes and into his usual ones. With the clothes on, Keiichi turned towards the mirror and adjusted his tie. He let out a soft hum as he untied and retied it about four times, before tying it in a way he liked. His hands moved from his tie to his hair and, after it was in a way he liked, he exited the bathroom and headed back to his bedroom to drop his clothes on his bed.

Now ready for the day, Keiichi left his bedroom and headed towards the main doors, so he could exit for a bit and maybe go for a walk or smoke or something. It was still a little while before he had to go to school with Nico and kind of, awkwardly, stay around the school grounds in case... Nico had one of his little episodes.

But as he headed towards the main doors, he heard three sharp knocks on the door. Now that was unusual. No one ever knocked on the door. Keiichi glanced around for a moment, wondering where any of the house maids were. They were the ones who usually went and opened the door... With a sigh, he walked towards them to open the door and greet whoever was there.

But in the process of doing so, he had to stop walking when he noticed that someone else had done what he was going to do instead. The doctor of the Zodiac, Celynne Arisawa. Now Keiichi didn't really know her, he just knew about her. For all the time he's spent on the estate with her, they've probably, honestly, only had a few interactions. They were no more than just a pair of acquaintances. With a reluctant sigh, Keiichi continued walking towards the doors, until he was standing just a few feet away from Celynne and the stranger in the doorway.

"Good morning, Celynne." Keiichi flashed her a slight half-smile, before his attention turned towards the woman in the doorway, "As Celynne here stated, you must be Itsumi, correct?" He paused for a moment, "Welcome to the Arisawa estate."

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ()XXXXX
                                                      XXXXXit's dark inside

music-ecstasy
                                                      i hope this is okay! let me know if you want any edits! >w<;;;;;b

Elite Four Alexius
                                                      ayyy same goes for you!

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
    User Image
                                                        xx. tree
                                                        xx. chihaya & hyelin & sousuke
                                                        xx. conflicted & a little nervous

STORMORFIRE

Hajime instantly felt regretful. Although he was at a higher up angle, he could still see down below and he noticed the way that the girl with the pale skin and white hair reacted to noticing him. Sure, she had given him a tiny wave, but that meant nothing to him. For she had curled in on herself after she looked away and a feeling of guilt spread throughout Hajime's insides. He hated making people feel like that. It made him feel bad as well and he hated the way it made his insides feel; like the feeling of wanting to throw up.

The other girl, the darker haired girl, had addressed him soon after and Hajime tilted his head a bit to look down at her. He debated calling out to her, but instead decided to just drop down below. However, before he even got to think about doing that, an elder man arrived and joined their little group. A man who looked similar to the girl who seemed afraid of Hajime. He sat up in the tree and listened to his words for a moment, wondering what he was supposed to do.

After some thought, though, he decided to just jump down.

There was a strange tension in the air and Hajime felt like he shouldn't really be apart of it anymore. So he climbed down the backside of the tree and carefully joined the others. Out of everyone there, Hajime looked like he was the most outgoing person. That sent a shiver down his spine. He turned to the girl with the dark hair and decided to flash her a bright smile, "Hajime Arisawa, at your service! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

He let out a nervous laugh and tilted his head towards the other girl, "I... I'm sorry for scaring you before. It was an accident..." He continued to stare at her for another moment, he turned his head towards the older man, "Uhm... welcome to our funky little... group, I guess?" Hajime shrugged his shoulders and slipped his hands into his pockets.

Things were going to get awkward and tense fast; he could feel it.

Prisym

Leetle Claws

CannibalCreepshow

Demigod

20,800 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Cat Fancier 100
      User ImageUser Image
      User Image
        So this was it, the final moment. From here on out this was going to be her home and the start of her new life. Itsumi couldn't help but feel an increasing amount of butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. Even with all of her military training she couldn't help but feel excited about this. Though you wouldn't be able to see it from the outside, as she was standing tall and looked as cool as a cucumber. Deep down though she didn't know if she wanted to giggle or possibly spill the contents of her stomach. She chose to do neither of those things though as she knocked on the door and waited on the porch. As she waited the blond took the time to examine the part of the estate that she could see. Houses seemed to roll along the expanse of the estate grounds, and even seemed to go far off out of sight as well. To put it lightly, the place was huge. It would take weeks to mentally map out the entire area and no doubt it would take hours just to walk the entire expanse of it all. Itsumi would be busy for some time to come it seemed. Her visual exploration of the estate came to an abrupt end as the door she had knocked on suddenly came open from the other side, drawing her attention away from the building next door. Blue eyes turned to find a rather beautiful woman standing before her and she took a moment to admire the pretty white color of her hair. She was so preoccupied that she missed the good morning that the woman delivered, and only just barely caught the words that followed. "Might you be Arisawa Itsumi?" For a moment she was caught off guard that the woman would know her name, but then quickly managed to cath her barrings. Of course this woman would know who she was, the estate had been anticipating her appearance for some time now she supposed. It was only natural that gossip might have spread, though Itsumi had the feeling that this particular woman wasn't one to gossip and had a much deeper purpose her on the estate than that of a normal resident. She wondered briefly if she was meeting one of her fellow cursed before bowing slightly in greeting to the woman. "Ah yes, good morning, and yes I am Itsumi." she stated, closing her eyes for a moment as she said her hellos.

When she pulled herself back up straight and opened her eyes once more, there was another person standing just beyond the woman that had greeted her. Itsumi heard him call the woman by the name of Celynne, a very pretty name if Itsumi wasn't so rude to think so, before turning to Itsumi herself. Again, the blond took the moment to asses the person before her. Always take the time to learn your surroundings and your company, something that was drilled into her in the early years of her training. So a quick glance and she noted the males dark hair and somewhat darker attire. Though he was sort of handsome in a mysterious sort of way she supposed, the man gave off a dreary sort of appearance. "As Celynne here stated, you must be Itsumi, correct?" Blue eyes rose up to meet darker eyes and Itsumi nodded. She had already bowed once, when the man first arrived at that, so there was no need to do so a second time. "Yes, a pleasure to meet you." she confirmed, offering up a small smile to the two before her. For some off reason she felt oddly out of place just now, still just standing there on the porch with her bag held firmly in her hands in front of her thighs. The dress she wore made her feel just a little over dressed even though it was comfortable and kept her cool in the warm weather. She resisted the urge to shake her head to rid herself of these thoughts, and instead simply stopped thinking about them all together as the male spoke again.

"Welcome to the Arisawa estate." It was a simple welcome, nothing special about it really, but it made something in Itsumi warm up just a little. It was nice to be welcomed, though she hadn't had any doubts about whether she would be welcomed or not it was still nice. The smile on her lips grew just a few centimeters bigger, and if she were telling the truth Itsumi would have to say that it was more genuine now than it had been a few moments ago. Now that she felt a little less awkward she was able to speak more freely. "Thank you for the welcome, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important." She said, glancing over the two's shoulders quickly to see if there was anything that she had pulled them away from. All she could see was a long hallway though, so brought her attention back to the two before her. It was rude to be so invasive without even having been allowed to enter the building yet. "I know I'm rather late and early at the same time, my superiors had some trouble with the paper work." Well, that wasn't a total lie. Itsumi wasn't stupid, she knew the proper channels and paperwork that needed to be dealt with should have taken much longer than they had. Plus there was the rumor that she had heard that she was considered 'killed in action' during a training exercise. Obviously there had been higher powers at work, ones that were using some more than questionable methods, but who was Itsumi to question her superiors? Instead she would just have to take it and let it lie for now. "I was only recently able to make my way here because of that, and the earliest train I could get was the one I took this morning." she went on to say, snapping herself out of her thought bubble to continue on with her explanation. Really, she needed to stay focused. She didn't understand why she was being so distracted as of late. It was rather concerning really.

"Please forgive me if I've interrupted your breakfast." and with that she gave another bow, this one an apologetic one with a full bend at the waist and blond hair cascading down past her shoulders and nearly touching the floor. She held the bow for a almost a full minute, as was considered proper manners, before once more standing up to her full height. Once the apology was out of the way she some of those butterflies die down just a little and it made her nerves all the more steady as she looked between the man and woman. She still hadn't learned their names yet, something that she hoped she would find out soon. Talking to someone she didn't know what to call was rather annoying. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch either of your names but would one of you happen to be Liam-Sama?" Well, that was a bit of a lie as she had heard the man call the woman by her name, but this was a means to an end. It might not have been the best tactic for discovering their names, but it would do and she really was looking for a person named Liam. The letter she had been given with her instructions on them had told her that she was to meet with that person as soon as possible as he was the current head of the estate. So of course it would be in her best interest to find out just who that was. "I'm sorry for being so forward, I was just told that I was to meet with that person once I made it to the estate." she said, offering them a small smile and hoping that maybe she had already met this person. It would be so much easier if she could get everything she needed to do out of the way all at once when she first got here. Efficiency was the best policy. That and she was just a tad bit impatient to meet a certain someone for the first time as well.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Main building of the estate
        ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Curious
        ooc
        The traitor XIII
        music-ecstacy

Demigod

20,800 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Cat Fancier 100
      User ImageUser Image
                          User Image
                            It was eerily quiet in the house. Usually by now Byakko would be up and about making some sort of food for them, or trying to beat a lesson of some sort into Byakuya's thick skull, or hell even just sitting there on the couch meditating or something. But no, it was way to damn quiet. Byakuya's instincts were screaming at him that something was wrong, but the blond idiot ignored the feeling for the moment in order to grab his apple. He was only just biting into it, messily if the juice on his chin was any indication, when he passed through the kitchen door and out into the living room. That's when reality crashed down on him in the form of his sister all but sneaking up on him. He would never admit that he jumped at her voice suddenly being right there, but he did and shut up he turns into a chicken it's a reflex thing damn it. His normal reaction would have been to open up his big mouth and cuss the woman out, but he snapped it shut real quick when he noticed the sort of forlorn look on his sisters face. The words she spoke next were enough to get the alarm bells ringing. "Byakuya, you don't have to go to school today. And for today only if you want to have a smoke go ahead, I'm going to the main house. Try and behave yourself today alright? I don't want to deal with anything more than I have to. ....love you..." What the ever ******** living hell was that? That was not his sister. No way, now how! Something was seriously ******** up here if she was acting like that. Letting him skip school? Was this a ******** test? No, she looked to serious for that. Something was seriously bugging her, someone had gotten her like that and it pissed Byakuya the hell off. "Who the ******** am I gonna have to kill now?" he all but hissed out into thin air as he stared at the door that Byakko had closed behind her. Now Byakuya admitted that he was an a** to his sister and vice versa, hell she could kick his a** seven ways to Sunday and usually did, but only he was allowed to mess with his sister. Someone was going to hell today.

Cracking his knuckles, the blond took a moment to figure out just what he was going to do about this. No doubt it had something to do with the elders, because if Byakko could do anything about it herself she would. So he'd have to lay the smack down on all those old farts huh? He could do that, and happily if it made his sister feel better. The teen was just about to take his sisters words to heart and drop all thoughts of going to school in order to start a blood bath, when some damn pounding at the front door interrupted his thoughts. "Damn it, what the ********] the rooster shouted, grinding his teeth at the annoying sound. Who the hell was stupid enough to annoy him at this hour. Someone must have a death wish right? "Hurry your a** up, chicken s**t!" Byakuya's heart skipped a beat, and by that I mean he nearly had a heart attack and his knees buckled just a bit at the voice coming from the other side of that door. That voice could only belong to one person, and it made Kuya's pulse race. All thoughts of defending his sisters honor were shoved to the back of his brain to deal with later, because there really wasn't much room to think of a whole lot when most of it was suddenly filled up with thoughts of a certain height challenged male. "Damn it." the blond mumbled, trying to collect himself so he wouldn't make a fool of himself. He took a huge bite out of his apple, wiping off any juice on his chin as he made his way to the door and actually trying to straighten up his appearance a little. The banging continued, almost getting impossibly louder it seemed. It was enough to damped some of the corny thoughts in his head and by the time he actually made it to the door the blond was more pissed off than flirty really.

A low growl escaped his lips as his hand came up to the handle and with one big motion he threw the damn door open before the male on the porch could take another swing. "What in the ******** hell do you think your doing you horse faced a*****e!" Oh yeah, insult the man. That'll get him. What a romantic at heart. Blue eyes glared rays of death at the other, completely missing the fact that there was a rather cute and impressionable young child standing not to far from the other. Not that the blond gave a rats a** about that because seriously that brat needed to grow up. It didn't matter to him who heard or saw him really, so take that big bad being in the sky. He was not in a good mood at all. Nope, not a happy camper. "Who the hell bangs on someones door like that man?" he said, calming down only just a little bit as he used his free hand to run through his blond locks. Man, today was just not his day. Lack of sleep and the earlier episode with his sister was waving on him now. Ugh, today was just a horrible mess and all he wanted to do was let it the ******** go. Maybe he really would drop everything to go see Pochi today. At least the damn cat would be a better sight than most of the ******** here. Man did he ever want to just punch something right now. Maybe he should go back to the dojo and do some extra training. Not that he needed it, but that punching bag in the corner was just screaming for a beating.

Taking one last bite of his apple, Byakuya tossed the remaining core off to the side where it landed in some tall grass just off the porch. A stray pooch quickly ran over to sniff at it, only to leave it there before running off once more. "Damn dog." the blond muttered under his breath, wiping his mouth off on his sleeve as he stepped onto the porch and closed the door behind him with his other hand. Blue eyes glanced over to the man that had stolen most of his attention since he'd gotten to the estate, ok so maybe it was more than just his attention but Byakuya was never going to tell anyone that, he felt his heart beat a little bit faster. Damn it, he thought he was over this stupid teenage crush thing. Wasn't it suppose to be a phase or something. s**t. Shaking his head, Kuya wracked his brain for something to say but just kept coming up empty. "Well, what the hell do you want?" he snapped, reaching into his pocket to pull out his pack of cigarettes and grabbing the one he hadn't finished earlier. He used it as a distraction, lighting up in front of the two without a care in the world. The nicotine calmed him down just a little took his first drag. Thankfully he was nice enough not to exhale in the rabbits direction. He may have been an asshat, but he wasn't that big of an asshat. Still, he could feel his nerves all tight and it annoyed him. Great, today was just going to be ******** fantastic.

ʜ ʏ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʜ ʀʏ ғʀ ʟ

LOCATION At his house
                            MOOD Cranky//Annoyed//Embarrassed//ANGST
                            OOC
                            Nariko Yuki Katana
                            Prisym

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers