Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie sighed "my greatest weakness... Seeing children scared... I have to help them..." And Jamie closed her eyes and elt a few tear drops hit the floor she didn't want to tell him anythign about her head quaters and Jamie said "please Drake just let me go..."

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

Jamie sighed "my greatest weakness... Seeing children scared... I have to help them..." And Jamie closed her eyes and elt a few tear drops hit the floor she didn't want to tell him anythign about her head quaters and Jamie said "please Drake just let me go..."

Drake wasn't satisfied with her answer as her weakness and she wouldn't give up information about her head quarters as he then puts the gun in front of her and starts to break it,"Now...I know thats part of your weaknes...but I am sure you have more weakness...and tell me about your others and your head quarter information and i might not break your weapons!!!"He says as he starts to break it gently.

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie stuttered "a-another weakness is t-that gun! And i-i can't s-stand fire..." And again she wouldn't answer about her headquaters and instead said "p-please just let me go i'll do anything just let me go!"

Dangerous Counselor

Paralyzed Cookies
idlewild2100

Jamie stuttered "a-another weakness is t-that gun! And i-i can't s-stand fire..." And again she wouldn't answer about her headquaters and instead said "p-please just let me go i'll do anything just let me go!"

"Hm...you won't escape then...you will be fine forever!!! And maybe I won't break you weapons."He said as he starts to slowly break her weapon apart slowly still gonna break her weapons anyway.

Garbage Gaian

idlewild2100

Jamie looked at Drake and said "t-the headquaters i-is p-planning on c-capturing y-you a-nd killing y-you now please l-let g-go of my gun!"

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
http://api.ning.com/files/e9mYIqu2EJ*c6k7dGOm-rWljoor-1GxkZDMq8mCyt5yoTDOG7PC1Vwxj7UKqzep0jC574YwSSVJyYONLGLoEVL5j8dCBN5us/AnimeVampireBoyBlond.jpg?width=359&height=469

Name: Alistair Blaxton

Class: Bounty Hunter

Attack: Sword

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Gray

Body size: Muscular

Height: 5' 11"

btw if not work then copy and paste the url in the url search box,

Alistair walked and leaned against the door edge, looking up at the rose, he spoke" a name like any other rose, just as sweet" then he stared at the man as he broke the weapons with a sudden erg of rage, he stood with the rose down beside his side and demanded, " let her go or its your life" and just as he said that he pointed he gun which was on his belt and aimed with a precise angle, the man laughed and droped his weapons

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff