Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Cross Dimensions

"I still don't see how you're so special..." ~Zeke

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

((braindead...))

Zeke didn't look at Marley and instead simply sat where he was, looking ahead. He did, however, look to Marley when the other spoke to him. "No, I don't really like you. Then again, I can't really say that's entirely your fault." He then shook his head. "I'm not taking you back. In fact, I'd be rather happy if A forgets about you and doesn't go after you again. As if that will ever happen though." He muttered something and looked down at his bunny, once again absentmindedly playing with one of the ears of the old plush.

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Cross Dimensions

"Some habits are hard to break. Running away is one of them." ~Marley

--------------------------
((Nice one.))
Marley tittered a bit when he saw how Zeke messed with the bunny. "You two seem very close." he said. "You and the bunny, that is." Marley was trying to hold a conversation, and he thought talking about the bunny would be a good start. "Seems like he has a lot of sentimental value, right?"

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke looked up from his bunny to Marley and nodded, then back to the stuffed plush. "Yeah... I got him from my older brother a long time ago... he really means a lot to me." He hadn't expected to be holding a conversation with Marley after what had happened earlier, but he didn't really mind it now that they had gotten to talking with one another.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

'Sounds more fun than a limitless stun gun, like what my brother gave me.' Marley thought with a smile. 'Then again, toys aren't my area...' "A long time ago?" he asked. "May I safely assume you're not as young as you look?" Marley was beginning to think Zeke was definitely much older than himself.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke looked back to Marley and shook his head. "I'm not... I don't really pay much attention to the years, most of us don't, but I'm around seventy or so..." He looked back to his bunny, bringing it closer to him. "I've had him for close to half a century now."

((*headdesk* cannot... think...))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

'Looking good for his age.' Marley thought, then smiled at the bunny. "Your bunny is in great condition it seems for how long you've had it. " he told Zeke. Marley then looked pat the tree canopy to see the sky. "Almost ten, it appears to be." he said. "Cyril and the others should be coming after me in about half an hour...." Marley let out a sigh, not liking the sounds of that. He then chuckled a bit. "Oh, don't mind my rambling...I'm not always used to others with me when I run off, so I'm just used to talking with myself and saying what I know will happen."

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

It's a surprise it is considering how often Day tries to take it.... Zeke thought somewhat bitterly, holding his bunny even closer. "I don't particularly mind... you heard A after all, and Reid will start rambling every now and then as well. It's really nothing new."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Oh...." Marley said, then sat in silence again. Now he was a a loss of what to say. He wanted to be careful of what he said. Wrong words, maybe Zeke would hate him more. Right words, there's a possibility the two could become friends. "Do you know why A is so interested in me? I don't really understand her fascination...." he asked. "I really don't like her fawning over me. If it gets worse, well, let's just say I'll be passing out more often."

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke muttered something while his gaze narrowed at the ground. "I don't really know why she's so interested in you. She'll get obsessed with some of the smallest things, but then get over it... you on the other hand, you're a different case. She won't be getting over you anytime soon." When he looked to Marley, Zeke wasn't glaring, but he didn't look that happy about things either. "I suppose it simply started out when she was able to sense you, but she automatically knew you weren't one of us. It just got out of hand from there."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Marley let out a solemn sigh. "I really wish she wasn't so obsessed with me. I've got enough trouble on my hands as it is." Marley then let out a chuckle. He definitely seemed to have lightened up with Zeke around. "That sensing thing....can you and the others do that too?"

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"I wish she wasn't either..." Zeke muttered, laying his head against the tree. "You didn't want to be a part of things... I really shouldn't have taken it out on you." It was as close to an apology as Marley was going to get about earlier, Zeke just wasn't the type to straight out say 'I'm sorry'. "Yeah, all of us can, that's how I was able to find you after you took off."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"I'm okay with some sensing me...like you and the man with pink hair. You two seem rather decent. The bald guy? Nuh-huh." Marley shook his head. He really didn't like Nardo. "If anyone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, it was him. Is he always like that?" Marley was definitely getting into talking with Zeke. This was the closest he really got with anyone outside his household. He didn't even have other friends at his school (Cyril tended to threaten them and scare them off). To Marley, Zeke was the closest to having a friend.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"Yeah... Nardo's always been like that. I'd say you saw him on one of his better days though." Zeke muttered. "He's always trying to find way to belittle others, especially through emotional means."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"I like being with you....if only Cyril won't find out." ~Marley

"He definitely doesn't sound like a friendly guy." Marley mumbled. "I don't get why guys like him are around. Harming people emotionally...it can seriously break and scar someone...." Marley let out a sigh. He quickly calmed himself down because thinking of Nardo was getting him slightly irritated.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"Perhaps you aren't as bad as I originally thought." ~Zeke

That's the reason why he's around... Zeke didn't voice his thought's though, as he easily picked up Marley's slight irritation. "He usually keeps away from me or anyone I'm with unless he's up to something. He's not a fan of 'kids'." He put the word in air-quotes because, despite Zeke's age, Nardo considered him a kid because of his appearance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff