Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
This is a rp between myself and Sadronniel. Feel free to read a long but DO NOT. post here.

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

Angelica Teach

███████████████
███████████████

User Image
                    Angelica Teach was a simple women.She was raised the right way in a monistry with nuns that was until one day she left.She wanted to have adventure and fun and see the world for what it truly was.That she did when she met a man named James and his girlfriend Milah at a local pub.She would tell them her name and till this day she remembered Jame's eyes widened.

Low and behold she was the daughter of not just a ordinary fishermen but that of Blackbeard the fierce thief and pirate.So James accepted her as one of his crew mates and she did have her adventure for a while that was until one day a man in rags came onto the ship and asked James for his wife back.This man she later learn was Rumpelstiltskin the dark one who'd evenutally kill Milah who had become like a older sister to her but that friends is a story for another day.Today out story starts off as such.

Angelica had been in Neverland when the curse hit so she didn't get sent to storybrook like the others.28 years she hasn't seen her fellow crew mates or the captain that maybe she had "sturings" for or well feelings. Neverland had changed and become corrupted it's inhabitants darker including the famous Peter Pan.This was not the place she knew and loved.

She walked along the beach and let the chilling wind blow through her hair and her hat.She looked out onto a horizon and noticed a ship. A ship.. She thought.She put her hand on her sword and hid in the now dark shadows that surrounded the shore and the rest of Neverland.

OOc: woot now for rumpel's post
                    Quote:
                    Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Mr.Gold Aka Rumpelstillskin

███████████████
███████████████
User Image
Gold had boarded the captains ship in story brook.Emma and Regina had managed to save the town for total destruction however there was a new problem. Tameria and Owen had taken Henry to Neverland.So he put aside his differences with Hook and now the two were on the same side for Henry's sake. He watched as they approached never land. It was a a lot darker and dismal.

Bell had wanted to come with him and even though he protested she came any way.As the boat reached the shore he warned."This is not the land of fairy and mermaids you all know it has changed so it is best to keep a eye out."He said and helped Bell off the ship.However as soon as he did he felt a sword to his neck."Either you're very brave or stupid.Lets go with stupid"He said and tripped his attacker and pointed the sword at their neck.

"The dark one knows how to sword fight.Interesting.Hello Rumpelstiltskin. I see you're still alive and well surprisingly."she said and looked at James."Hello there captain." she looked at Rumpel then."It's not proper manors to point things at people.Besides you won't last a day out here without my help and puppet you'll need all the help you can get."Angelica said with a smirk.

"Always a pleasure miss.Teach."He said and threw her sword next to her and watched the women stand up and brush the sand off herself."We're looking for a boy named Henry. Have you seen him?'

"Ah strange how lost little boys always end up here.Care to describe him?"

Regina handed Gold a picture of Henry which he then handed to the pirate."Well?'

"I've seen him.He has him.I doubt you all want to see him because well ol crocodile your boy here Henry might still be alive no promises.

"Who is this he you're talking about?'Emma asked.

"She's talking about Pan,Peter Pan."

"You mean the trouble some boy what harm could he do?'

"A lot since the curse came.You see a while ago a lamp washed on shore.I of course was going to use it myself but the boy got to it before I did.He rubbed it and well since then nothings been the same.Now if you want to find Henry alive you'll need to follow me.Hopefully we can find him before night fall."

"Wait a second can we even trust her?"David asked and looked at Hook."Is she trust worthy?"

OOc: I know I posted as more people other then Rumpelstiltskin.Sorry for the crappy layout I gotta work on it more.
Quote:
Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
I luff Nascar

User Image Belle walked up onto the deck from below holding a set of cups. Rumple had sent her below was they were going through the whirlpool for fear that she would fall off. She tried to make Rumple understand that she had the good sense not to fall off a boat, but had obliged since she knew he only did what he did because he didn't want to lose her. When the shaking of the ship had subsided, Emma had called down to her that all was clear and she could come back up. She had called up to the others to ask if anyone wanted water and gathered some cups before ascending to be with the others.

"Got the water." She said sweetly. "I can only carry four cups at a time, but I'll go back down for some more as soon as....." Her voice trailed off as she looked the scene before her. Everyone was gathered around a girl who was lying on the ground, and Rumple had a sword to her neck. Belle recognized her immediately as a pirate, but still was shocked to see her so mistreated by the others. After all, if the Dark One deserved to be treated with kindness so did a pirate.

Belle immediately put the cups down and ran to the girl's side. "Rumple what's going on? Why pointing a sword at her?" She pushed the blade away from Angelica and helped her up. "Are you alright?" Belle asked with her normal gentility.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't feel too sorry for her Princess." Came a voice near the helm. "She's not as innocent as you think." Prince Charming, Snow, and Emma all turned towards the voice revealing the Great Capt. Hook strutting from his place of honor. He walked over to the crowd and stopped before Angelica, his eyes crossing over her with a devilish stare. Finally he gave her one of the sly smiles he was famous for. "Hello Angelica. My how you've grown." Of course in Neverland one never aged so she hadn't physically grown any, but it was something devilishly clever to say so he went with it.

((OOC: Still working on the format sweatdrop ))

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

Angelica Teach

███████████████
███████████████

User Image
                    Angelica smiled at Belle as she helped her up."Thank you.'She then heard a familiar voice from the helm of the ship.Soon the man with a famiular stagger in his step and a Hook hand stood before her."I have you to blame for the loss of innocents."She said with a bit of a playful smirk.Her expression then changed.

" Am I trust worthy.Well granted I haven't run any of you or your captain here through I say I am.Plus I don't have the heart to kill a childs parents or guaridans."She said and pulled out a compass

"How is a broken compass going to help us find my son?"

"Relax your majesty. You Blondie come here."She said and watched as Emma rose a brow and walked towards Angelica who placed the compass in her hand."Now close your eyes and think about that boy you want to find.'

"This isn't going to work.We're wasting time.'emma said and then the compass spun in the northeast direction.

"A magic compass.One I believe you stole from me."

"It's not stealing if the owner doesn't want it.Now then we have our direction so blondie lead the way."

"It's Emma not blondie and fine this way."She said and started to walk.

Angelica followed behind Emma.She looked at Hook then."Sooo which one of them did you decide to saduce? You're not very good with women.Still I also wonder why in the 20 some years you never came looking for me.You left me here and that is low even for you."She said her thick spanish accent showing."For the record I'm helping for the sake of the boy because unlike you James I care for people other then myself."
                    Quote:
                    Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

███████████████
███████████████
User Image
"Yes you give her to much credit Bell."He said and looked at her"She's a pirate and a theif nothing more.She's a conieveing,evil,vile...."

''You know I can hear you.Calling people names to think you'd know manors in your old age.You just think I'm evil and vile because of my chosien occupation if anyone is evil and vile it's you."She said as she stoped and stared him straight in the eye."You tore what little family i had from me and trust me there is nothing I rather see more then you be unhappy but I'm NOT like you."

"You're right you're just like your father"

Angelica drew her sword then."Don't you dare speak about my farther .'

Mary Margret stood between them."Now is not the time.There is a lost boy out there."

Angelica put her sword back in it's sheath and looked at Emma.'On ward then."

Soon they came to a small lagoon."Do we go around it."

"No we go through it."

"Becareful now this is mermaid waters.move quietly so you don't wake them that is unless you want to be eaten."She said and followed Emma into the water.

OOc: Woot walking through a laggon with sleeping hungery mermaids.lol
Quote:
Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
I luff Nascar

User Image "Easy now there ladies." Hook said extending his hand to Emma. "These little mermaids might have sweat voices, but they aren't the angels most sailors think they are. Wading into their waters will bring them to you, and they don't take kindly to strangers. There must be a boat somewhere that will let us cross." He helped Emma out of the water, and extended his hand to Angelica. When Miss Teach was back on land, Hook wrapped him arm around her and held her tight for a bit. "I know you've missed me love, but you need not go to such lengths to get wet for me. You know I always had a weakness for you." He took a moment to lean into her and take in a deep audible breath, smelling her hair. "Ah, now that's a sent I've missed."

Belle had bee looking up and down the shore from the moment they arrived. It's not that she didn't want to get wet, she wasn't that helpless, but she had heard stories of mermaids being flesh eaters. Besides, Rumple had told her once not to so willing rush into unknown areas. She would prefer to go in a boat. Luckily she found two crafts on the shore nearby. "Hey look." She said pulling back toe brush and waving the others over. "I found some boats. They look like canoes." She lightly ran her fingers over the aboriginal carving in the sides of the boats, the workmen ship was some of the most beautiful she had ever seen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hook gave Angelica one last significant look before releasing her and walking over to Belle's side. "Those are canoes from the tribe that lives on the island. They must have left them here for safe passage anytime they needed. It's not exactly my style, but I'm sure we can pilot them with the help of the other gentlemen. We just need to get them in the water. I would offer to do it myself, but I'm a little impaired." He held up his hooked hand and glared at Rumplestilskin to make a point.

"You don't think we can handle a few canoes?" Emma asked. Hook smiled slyly and made a grand gesture that was so fake it was almost painful. "I was merely trying to be a gentleman miss Swan. After all, despite popular belief we pirates do have manners. At least more then others." Again he shot Rumple a significant look. "We can handle ourselves." Snow said as she grabbed one end of the canoe. Emma grabbed the other. Together they turned the canoe over, and held it above their heads before walking to the water. Charming walked over to an end of another canoe. "The canoe's not to heavy, but it's too long for me to handle on my own guys." He said to Rumble and Hook. "A little help?" Hook smirked and held up his hook again. "Impaired remember? Maybe the Dark One can help you." He then turned to Rumplestilskin, crossed his arms, and waited for the cripple old man to step foreword and help.

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

Angelica Teach

███████████████
███████████████

User Image
                    Angelica Looked at Hook.She was debating accepting his help or not.Finally though she took his hand and when she did in typical James Hook fashion he pulled her close.He made his usual remarks and even snifed her hair.Angelica's heart bet faster even though she remind composed.

She was about to say something when belle said she found Canoes.Hook let go of her before giving her one last look.She looked at belle."They're made from the indian tribe on the island."She then heard the arugeing over getting the canoes and Hook saying he was impaired."Imparied my a**."She said and went over to the canoe."Well help me lift it prince." she said and her and charming lifted the boat and put it towards the waters edge.
                    "Alright everyone but one or two in.Someone has to push it into the water.'

"That's not needed everyone in."He said and helped belle into the boat."watch your step." once everyone else was in he waved his hand and the boats moved into the water."You still have to row though."

"Thanks."Angelica said and started to row.
                    Quote:
                    Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

███████████████
███████████████
User Image
Gold had helped move the boats.He started to row so Belle didn't have to.The lagoon was dark and it was hard to see where you were rowing.

"Maybe some light will help."Charming said and turned a flash light oh.

"NO SHUT IT OFF!" Angelica and Gold said at the same time and the Prince did.suddenly they heard movement and they looked at each other.

"Row Faster hurry!"

Mermaids started to circle the canoes.They started to sing.One mermaid went up to Hook and tried to pull him into the water but then Angelica punched her hard.

"Stay away from my captain.'She said fircely."Keep rowing we just have a little further to go!"She called and soon she was pulled into the water by a mermaid and tried to get free."Go!"She shouted before she was pulled down into the water.

"We have to help her."Mary Margret said.

OOc:WOOT DRAMA AND ACTION!
Quote:
Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
I luff Nascar

User Image Belle smiled when Rumple offered her his hand. "Thank you." She said sweetly before settling into the canoe. Rumple sat behind her and they were joined in the canoe by Regina. Despite everyone else's aversion to her, and the fact that Regina how kept her captive in a mental hospital for twenty eight years, Belle still had hope for Regina. Call Belle the eternal optimist, but she knew there was good inside of everyone. How else could it be explained that she was still with the Dark One. She could tell that Regina was worried about the boy. If the fact that Regina hadn't spoken once since they came to the island wasn't indication enough, Belle could see the concern in her eyes.

"Hey." Belle said taking Regina's hand. "It's alright we'll find him." Regina looked down at Belle's hand on hers. For a few short seconds she looked grateful, but that look quickly changed to one of confusion almost as if she didn't know what to say next. Regina pulled her hand out from under Belle's and rubbed her hand. "Thank you. I'm sure we will." She said. Belle was confused that Regina was so put off by her gesture, but she wasn't going to push things. She nodded reassuredly and they all sat in silence until Charming turned on his flash light.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Maybe some light will help."Charming said and turned a flash light oh.

"NO SHUT IT OFF!" Angelica and Gold said at the same time and the Prince did.suddenly they heard movement and they looked at each other.

"Row Faster hurry!"
Belle saw the water ripple as fins ran across the surface. She scooted away from the boat sides. She had never experienced a mermaid attack before but she heard about them from sailors who transported her to Mulan's country. She also knew anything that could make Rumple nervous could not be good.

Hook looked down at the water as fins became more and more common in the water around them. Don't listen to them. Hook warned Charming. "Don't listen, don't touch then. Whatever you do don't try to kiss them. It's not worth the novelty I assure you." "You don't have to worry about me." Charming said looking at Snow. "I'm spoken for." Hook gave him an amused look. "That well may be, but they favor men, and you'll find them a little more...alluring then most. They have special qualities." The fins drew closer, and Hook pulled out her knife. With a hook on one hand and a dagger in another, he'd be ready.

The mermaids started singing. One of them pulled herself out of the water and reached up towards Hook. "Stay away from my captain.'She said fircely."Keep rowing we just have a little further to go!" She didn't need to protect him, Hook was too smart to fall for the mermaids and had dealt with them enough before, he could have handled it, but it was interesting she had protected him. Even more interesting she called him her captain. She was becoming attached to him. Soon she was pulled into the water by a mermaid and tried to get free."Go!"She shouted before she was pulled down into the water.

Hook tried to reach for her, but it was too late, she was out of his reach. Quickly he pulled off his jacket and throw it to Snow. He put his dagger back and pulled out his sword. He jumped head first into the water, and started swimming towards Angelica and her mermaid captive. A few mermaids grabbed his legs, and tried to pull him further down into the water. With a swipe of his hook, blood was released into the water. He started swimming again, reaching for her with his sword. The sword behaved differently in the water then it did above the water, but he was able to scare them off enough to wrap his arm around her and help her swim to the surface. As they bobbed in the water, sputtering and gasping for breath, more fins started to surround them. The sword helped a bit, but they needed more. They needed magic. He held her close as he treeded water and held his sword out, prepping for another attack.

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

Angelica Teach

███████████████
███████████████

User Image
                    Angelica was pulled towards the surface by hook.She coughed as she cleared the water out of her lungs.She watched as mermaids circles them.She looked around as each one circled them."I'm sorry for getting you into this."She said to Hook. "James I..."

The circle then came closer to them and even with Angelica slashing a few with her sword it was useless.She felt herself cling to hook more and she closed her eyes.Suddenly though theere was a flash of light and the mermaids went away.she opened her eyes and noticed they were gone.She looked at Regina and Rumpel who returned their hands to their sides.She helped hook swim back over to the boat.Charming helped her back in and she then helped Hook back in.

She looked at Regina and Rumpel."Thank you.and your magjeastys you owe me a new pair of shoes." She said.She heard snow and charming laugh.She shivered and soon they reached land.She stoped out of the boat by herself and looked at Emma.

"The compass it stoped working the glass is cracked..."She said and looked at Angelica.

"It's alright we'll find the boy.We should split up we can cover more ground that way."

"Right I'll go with Mary Margret,Emma and regina."

"I'll go with Belle.'

"That leaves me with Hook.Right if any of us find him send out some type of singal one subtal yet noticeable.Use your imganations and good luck to all of you and be careful."She said and watched as the groups split up and she started to walk towardsthe moutains.'They'd want somewhere not noticeable."She said simply and then said."Thank you..for saving me back there with the mermaids."she said.
                    Quote:
                    Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

███████████████
███████████████
User Image
Gold had with the help of Regina despirced the mermids.He looked at Belle."Are you alright?"Seeing that she was he smiled.he cared more about her well being then the two pirates but he had to help them because without them they wouldn't be able to find Henery.

Angelica suggested they'd split up and him and Belle went south."They'd want somewhere that is close but not to close.'He said simply.He looked for any sings of Henery.

OOc: da da dom lol
Quote:
Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Gold had with the help of Regina despirced the mermids.He looked at Belle."Are you alright?"Seeing that she was he smiled.he cared more about her well being then the two pirates She nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm fine really." She said softly. She watched as the pirates climbed into the canoes and they made their way to the other shore with another incident. Rumple helped her out of the canoe and she stood by quietly as the other decided which direction they would go in.

Angelica suggested they'd split up and him and Belle went south."They'd want somewhere that is close but not to close." He said simply. He looked for any sings of Henry. Belle looked down at the trail but she couldn't see anything in the dark. She followed behind Rumple, staying close knowing he'd want her close on this dangerous island. "I always heard so many good things about Neverland." She whispered as she walked beside him. "When it it become so dark and dangerous?"

User Image

User Image Hook wasn't surprised when the magic flashed around him. He knew the Queen wouldn't let him go. She knew she needed him to find her son, the fact that Rumplistitskin had also used magic to deter the mermaids was just an added plus. The mermaids swam away, screeching in fear as they went. Hook and Angelica swam back to the canoe and climbed in. He sheathed his sword and took his jacket back from Snow. "Thanks for holding my coat love." Hook said as he pulled the coat back on. "I would have worn it in, but it's leather so it doesn't take well to water."

The boats reached the other side and they pulled the canoes up onto the shore. "The compass it stoped working the glass is cracked..."She said and looked at Angelica.

"It's alright we'll find the boy.We should split up we can cover more ground that way."

"Right I'll go with Mary Margret,Emma and regina."

"I'll go with Belle.'

"That leaves me with Hook.Right if any of us find him send out some type of singal one subtal yet noticeable.Use your imganations and good luck to all of you and be careful."She said and watched as the groups split up and she started to walk towardsthe moutains.'They'd want somewhere not noticeable."She said simply and then said."Thank you..for saving me back there with the mermaids."she said.

He smirked as they started walking down the path. By now they were well out of the line of vision of any of the others. "Well love, you wouldn't think I would let you drown do you? What kind of man do you take me for? I would never let a lady drown. Especially one as lovely as you." He stopped and ran his thumb under her chin. He lifted her face up so the stars would shine in her eyes. "My how lovely you look in the moonlight." He said to her softly as he stepped closer. Even though they were both dripping wet, that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy this moment.

~Not everything ends in happily ever after~

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

Angelica Teach

███████████████
███████████████

User Image
                    Angelica walked down the path with Hook.He showed his gentlemen side when he said he wouldn't let a lady drown especially someone as beautiful as her. Did he really care for her? No he still wanted revenge for Milah.

She felt his thumb go under her chin and lift her face up.She looked into his eyes then."Thank you."She said softly.''We've been down this road before James.Only difference is this time we haven't had any rum.I'm not a good person to get involved with you know that.I was a women who had feelings for another womens man and wished their realtionship would end and when it did felt guilty."

She sighed then."We both know you don't really have a interest in me so stop pretending use yur cleverness for the task at hand because once you find the boy you can go back to seeking your vengance and that's what you want more then anything even love."She said and removed his hand from under her chin slowly.

OOc: Oh the feels.XD
                    Quote:
                    Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

███████████████
███████████████
User Image
Gold looked at Belle as she walked beside him.'I'm not sure when excatly.Angelica said that once a lamp washed on shore and the boy Peter Pan found it everything changed.My guess is whatever was in that lmap or whatever wish he made caused this."

Rumpel looked at Belle then."We could be dealing with powerful magic, Greg and Tameria and Pan might not be out only promblem Belle.Don't worry thought I won't let anything happen to you."

OOc: Am I forshadowing?...perhaphs.lol
Quote:
Sadronniel.

███████████████
███████████████

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items