Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                                      tab tab ....................................
                                      tab tab `I feel like every role you take ✦ ✦ ✦xxx◞。THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT THINKS YOU CAN DO IT

ixxd o n ' txxk n o wxxi fxxp e r f e c txxi sxxt h exxr i g h txx w o rdxxxxxxbecause i honestly don't believe perfection exists

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: Plane ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris Evans ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Panic ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Violet grabbed her head as she winced in pain,well she wasn't expecting this.Her dark brown eyes glanced at the door for a second,her best friend was still there. What is she doing now? Is she scared? Violet had to get out somehow,she was trying to think of a way to open the door but then Chris told her that the plane is going down,which meant that they will soon crush and probably die. Violet was scared,she could barely move her body or do something. Of course she didn't want to die but she was scared,she wasn't thinking positive and she knew that they are going to die soon.

Her dark brown ees looked at Chris,it seemed like he had some kind of the plan. She grabbed the life jacket that he tossed her and quickly wore it,this time he didn't look scared. He looked like he knew what he's going to do,Violet's dark eyes looked at him with a panicked expression bu soon she realized that they probably could get out of here and maybe save themselves."Aright." She tried to use the wall to walk forward carefully,step after step untils he reached to the thing that block the fire extinguisher.This time it seemed like the plane pick up the pace and started to fall fast ,it was hard to move like this but Violet didn't give up. Both of them moved close to it,she glanced at Chris for a second before she noticed that another box was going to fall on his head."Be careful!" Violet reached her hand and pulled him as fast as she could closer to him,luckily Chris moved on time so the box didn't hit him. Her grip was strong because if she would let go he would probably fly backwards,they had to keep moving to get the fire hydrant. Violet's body was trembling because she was very scard but it didn't stop her from helping Chris,if they have a chance to stay alive then she will do anything to keep them alive. Once Violet was close enough she tried to move and make her way to the fire extinguisher,she moved a few things away until she finally grabbed it with her hand."I got it!" She called,turning her head to Chris.

User Image

theycallmematt97's Girlfriend

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

C H R I S T O P H E RXXR O B E R TXXE V A N S

User Image
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Good, he gave her the motivation she needed and now she was up. With shaky hands, Christopher clutched onto the shelving and moved as fast as he possibly could. Which wasn't very fast seeing as they were standing on a 45 degree angled slope. Suddenly, the plane tipped forward to the point where his feet nearly slipped from underneath him. "Be careful!" he heard the brunette shout, just as his arm was grabbed and yanked. A rather large box that would have fallen directly into his head dropped to the floor and slid down fast, crashing into the pile of boxes and life pods on the opposite side. "Thanks.." he breathed, grabbing onto the shelving again to balance himself out. The whistling of the wind was growing increasingly louder. She did the pleasure of yanking the fire extinguisher off the wall for him and Chris took it from her grasp, holding it under his arm for now. "Let's go!" he ushered impatiently, moving carefully along the wall as to not slip and fall. He used his sleeve to wipe the sweat off his face and once they finally reached the circular window, Chris grasped onto the frame before pulling his arm back and bringing the edge of the metal extinguisher violently against the thick sheet of glass. Three cracks appeared. "Come on!!" he yelled angrily, repeating the ferocious motion until the window finally broke. He dropped the fire extinguisher and let it roll across the room.

With a deafening slapping sound, the plane hit the surface of the water and almost instantly, water began to pour through. Chris moved out of the way and unhooked the life jacket that he had latched onto his belt loop. "Go! I'm right behind you!" he yelled, finally strapping on his life jacket. It was a size too small and was uncomfortably snug around his torso, though it would do it's job all the same - hopefully. He gave the small girl a boost and once she was out, he followed after her. The water was too dark and he couldn't see anything, not even his own hand in front of his face. Small bubbles floated out through his nostrils as he tried desperately to swim up to the surface. Suddenly, a large wave collapsed on top of him with all its weight and everything went black.

User Image User Image User Image
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
                                      tab tab `I feel like every role you take ✦ ✦ ✦xxx◞。THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT THINKS YOU CAN DO IT

ixxd o n ' txxk n o wxxi fxxp e r f e c txxi sxxt h exxr i g h txx w o rdxxxxxxbecause i honestly don't believe perfection exists

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: No one around ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Confused,weak ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

Chris took the fire extinguisher from her and moved carefully along the wall,the door haired female tried to follow after him carefully.It was really hard to move like that but she tried her best to move forward,especially when the plane tipped forward. Chris was trying to break the thick sheet of glass but was it possible to do so? After all they barely had time for something like,if a few seconds they will crash into the water and probably die..Slowly water began to pour into the plane,even from the window that Chris opened."Chris.." The dark haired female looked back at him with worried eyes,he told her to go first but Violet was a little worried.What will happen to Chris? To the passengers? To Amanda? She stood there for a few seconds until she realized that she was wasting some precious time."Be careful." She said before she got out of the window.

Violet held her breath as she tried to open her eyes in the salty water. It burned but she had to find her way or at least swim to the surface. Her arms moved to the sides as she kicked her legs to swim up,the waves were too strong and it was really hard to swim. Plus,it was raining with thunder. Somehow,Violet managed to reach the surface. Once her head was out of the water,she gasped for air and breathed heavily."Chris!" She called,looking around. He was supposed to be here with her but he wasn't there at all. "Chris!" She called again,turning her head to the sides as she looked around. It was dark,raining Violet could barely see something. Suddenly a huge wave hit her and Violet started to swim under the water,she could barely swim because of the waves. The waves were too big and they came right after another,she couldn't even go up the surface for a second and breathe. In the end Violet ran out of air and before she could even do something,she passed out.

After some very long time,Violet's legs were lying in the water while the other half of her body was lying on the wet sand. The sun was burning her face and slowly Violet opened her eyes. Her body was sore and dry,even her hair wasn't smooth. Her hair was messy and bad looking,Violet looked like a total mess. She used her hands to sit up and couched some water,trying to breath for fresh air. Her dark brown eyes looked around,seeing rocks around. Her head was aching,she was very dizzy and could barely sit up."Mm...Where am I..?" Her voice was dry and her throat stung when she spoke.She raised her hand to touch the back of her head before she brough her hand in front of her eyes,seeing blood on her hand. No wonder her head was hurting like hell,she probably got hit from the rocks. The girl coughed a bit more as she removed her shirt to wrap it around her head tightly,her body felt so weak that she could barely move it. Violet just laid back down and closed her eyes,breathing the fresh air.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

He woke up to an irritating pounding in his head that was followed by a fit of coughs as he felt the salt water coming up his throat and out of his mouth. The taste of salt was too much for him and his stomach twisted and lurched. Quickly turning onto his stomach, he got on his knees and planted his hands into the white sand and said goodbye to the quesadilla that he ate for lunch. Chris heaved heavily before sitting back down, drops of sweat dripping from his temples as he took in his surroundings. He could see nothing but sand and forest, water behind him. Slowly, he pushed himself up and let out a pained groan when he felt a stinging sensation shoot up his calf. A bloody gash that was nearly as big as his hand was engraved in his skin and he shifted his weight to his good leg, his face showing nothing but disgruntle as he slumped down yet again. Unstrapping the life jacket, he tossed it carelessly to the side and quickly pulled off the damp shirt that was stuck to his skin. He ripped it with ease and tied the thin material around his wound securely. After, he ripped his jeans at the knees and kicked off his brown boots and socks. The beaming sun was much too hot for clothes that were meant for brisk autumn weather.

God, his head was throbbing almost as much as his calf. Rubbing a hand through his dripping locks, Christopher pushed himself up yet again and began to limp across the shoreline, ignoring the pain. He thought about the girl from before and wondered if she had survived. If she did, he hoped the currents had taken her elsewhere - he didn't know if he could handle being stranded on a deserted island with her. The sky above was bright and sunny with not a single cloud visible - much unlike the weather they had experienced on the plane. He wondered how long he had been laying there for. The male noticed that he was very tired and very thirsty, expectant from the overwhelming taste of salt and puke in his mouth. Chris licked his dry lips to wet them, his squinted blue eyes glancing warily about the bright sandy beach. The sunlight reflected off the white sand to the point where it was almost blinding and it made his headache even worse. With each wave, cold water splashed onto his bare feet before slowly retreating back into the ocean. The colour of the water was just beautiful - a light blue lagoon that resembled Florida beaches. He chose to stay on the shoreline in case of ships or anything rather than venturing into the forest where there was a chance that he could be attacked by wild animals, which he could faintly hear in the distance.

Terrific. Just ******** terrific. Not only did he have to find freshwater and food but he also needed to learn how to defend himself, too. Chris cupped his hands around his mouth. "Hello?! Is anyone out there?!" he yelled out.

x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: No one around ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Confused,weak ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

The dark haired girl remained silent,she felt so much pain that she could barely think of something. She was in the middle of...an island? Probably alone..The last thing she can remember was screaming Chris's name until a big wave hit her. And to think that it was supposed to be her vacation,well she's lucky to stay alive but she was on an island and had to survive somehow until she will be found..or if she will be found.

Violet was laying on the sand,her eyes were closed. Maybe it was just a big dream and everything will go back to normal when she will wake up but everytime she opened her eyes she could see the bright sun shining,the water and the rocks around her.This wasn't a dream,it was the real thing and Violet had to survive somehow.The heat was killing her so she decided to remove her long skinny jeans,she stayed only in her bra and panties.She even removed her shoes because they were all ruined. After that,Violet walked into the water to cool her body with the cold water of the sea.She knew that she couldn't drink the water becase it was too salty so she just washed her body then walked back to the sand,she was walking slowly because her head was spinning. If she won't find some water soon,she would probably pass out again and maybe die from the heat.

Luckily,before her mother died. Violet was in a camp,she knew how to survive but she never really used it before..Well maybe now it would be the perfect time to remember it. Her dark brown eyes looked over at the tropical forest,maybe she could find a lake in the forest but on the other hand...There were probably lots of dangerous animals so she can't just walk into the forest. For now,Violet decided to walk near the water,maybe she will find a ship or something that could actually help her.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

He continued to walk for what felt like hours, shouting in hopes that anyone would hear him. The pain in his calf was slowly building up to his thigh and he knew that he wouldn't be able to walk for much longer. Christopher licked his dusty pink lips and was just about to yell out when he spotted a figure in the distance. The person was really just one gigantic blur as the heat waves were so strong that they were visible. Slowly, a smile splayed across his face and he lifted his arms. "H-hey!" he called, waving his arms above his head as he quickened his pace a little more. As the two neared one another, he made out a feminine body, long dark hair, and tanned skin and it wasn't until they were at least twenty feet apart that he halted.

It was the girl from the plane, AKA the one ******** person who he didn't want to be stranded with! Christopher let out a groan of displeasure. "You can't possibly be serious.." he deadpanned, letting his head fall back in annoyance and irritation as he pushed his fingers through his short dark hair. Why her?! God, he would rather be on his own than with her! Sure, she was a hell of a sight to look at - especially in the bra and panties - but she hated his guts as far as he was concerned. For what reason? He didn't have a clue. From the moment they had their little encounter on the plane, she jumped right to judging him. With his jaw tensed, the man folded his big arms across his bare chest and just stood there, for lack of anything better to do. What were they going to do? Part ways and see who could outlive the other? Or put their differences aside and team up again? Admittedly, the pair did make a good team. Back on that plane, they fought for their lives and came out successful. On the other hand... who knew how long they would be stuck here for? Chris didn't know how long he would be able to withstand her attitude before he lost it.

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

As she walked, Violet paid attention to the water. It was quiet and calm unlike the weather that was yesterday. It was so scary yesterday yet now the sea was calm quiet and the sun was shining. A soft sigh escaped from her mouth as she reached her arms up to stretch herself lightly.Her legs were getting tired from walking on the sand,she needed water and a bed to get some good sleep but she won't find it here.. Violet was too scared to enter into the forest so there's no way she would find some water like that,after all she doesn't know how to deal with animals.

The dark haired girl walked on the sand quietly until she saw a tall figure from far,someone was waving at her but maybe she imagined it? Violet shook her head slightly and moved closer,slowly she could see the tall figure more clearly. Violet stopped walking when she saw Chris standing in front of her,so he was alive after all. It was good but why does she need to be stuck with him on this island?! Our of al the people he was the one who landed in the same island just like her! "You again?!" She bursted before she quickly placed a hand on her head and winced it pain,so she couldn't even raise her voice or else her hurt will hurt more. Violet lowered her head slightly,grabbing it with her hand as she breathed heavily. She was tired,thirsty and her head hurt like hell! Chris was probably lost as well but she knew that they won't get along."I will just pretend not seeing you and keep moving." Violet didn't plan to argue with him,she needed to find a place to stay and found a lake. The dark haired female just moved past him and kept walking,to tell the truth she had no idea where she was going but if she will keeping walking without thinking she would probably end up getting lost somewhere.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

Clearly, she was about as stoked as he was about this encounter. The brunette quickly brought her hand to her head when she raised her voice, a sign that she was either wounded or had a headache. He noticed the blood on her fingers right away. Suddenly, she came to the conclusion to act as if she had never seen him and keep walking. Chris pressed his lips together into a firm line across his face and after a moment, he finally made a decision. They were better off together rather than apart. "No, no, no." he said hastily, putting the pain in his leg aside as he ran to catch up with the brunette. Christopher grabbed her by the arm and twisted her around, locking his bright blue eyes with her brown ones. "You're not going anywhere and this is what's going to happen: you're gonna quit being an immature little b***h with me and we're gonna put our differences aside and stick together until we get rescued." his tone was stern and his eyes were narrowed as his intense gaze twitched between her eyes.

"You got that?" he questioned, his masculine hand maintaining curled firmly around her forearm. Chris may have been slightly intimidating, especially since she was so much shorter than he was but at this point, he did not care. If intimidation was what it took to get across to this girl, then so be it.

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Of course it was childish from her to act like this while both of hem were having troubles and wounded but Violet knew that she won't be able to get along with Chris no matter what. To tell the truth,Violet can't do everything by herself. For example; she can't carry heavy things or build a "house" from woods to protect her,if she wanted to survive then she had to work with Chris. Her eyes widened when Chris suddenly grabbed her arm and twisted her around,Violet almost tripped but his grip was very strong. Her dark brown eyes looked into his bright blue eyes when he spoke to her, telling her to quit being an immature little b***h. The way he spoke was actually very rude, Violet frowned as she looked into his eyes. She looked but at the same time very serious,of course she wanted to yell at him and argue back but if she will do that she would probably pass out from the pain.

Violet had no choice but to accept Chris's "rules" and say with him."Fine..." She mumbled."Now let go of me!" Violet quickly yanked her hand of him and took a step back,there's no way she would run away because she doesn't even know this place. Her dark eyes looked around,turning her head to the sides before she placed her hands on her hips and raised her head to look up at him."You want me to stoping being an immature b***h? Fine,then follow my rules." She pointed her thumb at her then pointed at the tropical forest with her index finger."First,we need to go into that forest and find the lake with the sweet water. If this island have such plants then it means that there must be a lake somewhere." Violet explained as she looked over at the forest then looked back at Chris with her sharp dark eyes."Second,we need to collect food but be careful from the dangerous fruits and plants." Ugh...Her head was getting dizzy again and her sight became blurry slightly because she was raising her tone,Violet breathed out softly as she placed her hand over her wound,flinching slightly."Come on..we have to start going." Without looking at Chris,Violet turned around and started to walk towards the forest,of course she had no idea if her plan would work but they needed those things and right now it's the only things to keep them alive.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

He allowed her arm to slip from his grasp after she agreed to follow his rules. Good, she was being obedient and that was exactly what he needed to happen. Chris was accustomed to taking charge of things, for both his career and his personal life. As an actor, not so much - he was the goofy one on set, or, the "troublemaker", as his close friend Chris Hemsworth branded him. However, as a director - he was in control of everything. The camera work, the actors and actresses, the script, the CGI. Everything. As for his personal life, Chris was the eldest of three. He had a little sister and a little brother, both of whom he had an exceptionally strong influence on since a very young age. He was their role model, and as cliché as it may sound; their hero.

The brunette - who he had yet to know the name of - placed her hands on her well curved hips and looked around for a moment before raising her head to look at him. He smirked softly. She was so short that she had actually had to lift her head to look up to him, and he found it to be adorably amusing. "You want me to stop being an immature b***h? Fine, then follow my rules." Well, that took him aback. Was she really expecting him to follow her rules? Chris was definitely not sexist, but really, he was not going to take orders from a four foot tall woman who had a bad attitude. "Okay. Enlighten me." The man folded his hulking arms across his broad chest and when she began to ramble about fresh water and fruits and plants, Chris's eyes grew dull.

Of course he knew to steer clear of possible poisonous plants and fruits. Chris had never been an outdoorsy kind of guy, but he did know a thing or two about survival. The fact that she had so blatantly stated the obvious just irritated him even more, and his headache and throbbing leg were not helping him. "Tell me something I don't know.." he mumbled and let his arms drop to his sides. The girl lifted a hand to her head and he sighed. She was losing blood fast and if she didn't fix that up, she would probably end up passing out in the middle of the forest. "Wait." he called, limping hastily behind her. "Let me see your head." Without waiting for permission, Chris stepped in front of the younger girl and cupped the side of her head, tilting it to the side to get a better look at the wound. "s**t..." he breathed, moving a few strands of her crusty blood stained hair out of the way. He was being as gentle as he possibly could. Christopher tensed his jaw for a moment, debating on what their next move should be.

The man finally moved his hands to her shoulders and met her gaze. "I'm sorry, but your rules suck. We're not going to just venture into the forest unarmed with blood gushing wounds." he declared, voice scratchy and deeper than usual - his throat was dry and hurting. Chris glanced toward the forest and folded his tattooed arms across his chest before returning his gaze to the woman in front of him. "For all we know, there could be wolves lurking about in there and if they catch a whiff of our blood, we're dead." Chris stated simply. He was as thirsty and as hungry as she was but they would have to put that aside for now and focus on healing themselves. He licked his dry lips, wetting them before he spoke again."So, here's my idea: we continue to walk along the shoreline for at least a little while longer. I mean, who knows, if we washed up then who's to say the stuff from the plane won't, right?" He looked down the sandy beach, blue eyes squinted before he looked back to the attractive brown eyed girl, eyebrows cocked ever so slightly. The plane certainly had a few first aid kits along with their luggage, which he just hoped would wash up. Since Chris had both depression and social anxiety, he had to take a small sum of pills each morning and sometimes before he did interviews to hype himself up. Without the pills, he became a shy and nervous wreck.

III_Lucky_Panda_III
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Violet had no idea that he knew about,she judged him again by thinking that most of the celebrity people don't know the survival "rules". But does he know how to make a shelter using sticks and leaves? Or how to make fire? It would probably be cold at night so they had to make a shelter. The dark haired girl was about to ask Chris if he knew about it."Let me see your head." Violet tilted her head slightly to the side when Chris looked at her wound,she bit her lower lip to not wince in pain when he touched it. "Is it that bad?" Violet asked after he said "Sh*t" When he saw her wound.

The dark haired female raised her head to look at Chris when he spoke again and told her that he rules suck,he was right..Violet just missed an important thing. They can't just go into the forest without things that can protect them and wounds,the animals would be able to scent the blood and then they will probably die. Violet thought about his idea,of course she had to agree because he was right. At least she's not stuck with someone who doesn't even know how to survive."Yeah..You're probably right, so we will do it your way. But we also have to make our on shelter,I'm sure the night is going to be cold." Violet's dark eyes looked into his,he was really tall and she had to raise her head evertime she looked at it.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

"Yeah.. you're probably right." she had said, and just those four words alone were enough to satisfy him. The corner of his mouth pulled up into a small smile as she continued to speak. She was right about something; they would have to build a shelter soon, as the temperature would surely drop come nightfall. "Very cold indeed." he agreed as he placed his hands on his hips, looking up to the sky. The sky was still bright and clear and beautiful with not a trace of a possible thunderstorm. Chris looked back down at the brunette and put his index finger under her chin, smirking warmly. "And believe me, sweetheart, I'm always right. Keep that in the back of your mind for the next time you want to start up an argument." He tapped underneath her chin lightly and with a charming wink, the man began to limp away, expecting her to follow him.

Much like his character Steve Rogers, Chris was a very stubborn man. Stubbornness was really the only quality that the two shared. Rogers was a very serious man who hardly ever flashed smiles to anyone. Chris, on the other hand, was all smiles all the time to those who he felt comfortable around. His survivor friend was not one of those special people just yet. The two walked in complete silence for a moment until Chris stuck his hands into his pockets and turned to look at the girl, nudging her elbow with his own. "Y'know, you've already seen me half naked in person and I don't even know your name." he said playfully, eyes gazing into the others mocha ones underneath the sunlight.

x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

At least they agreed on one thing,they will build the shelter together but they will do it later because now they had to stay close to the water in case a boat will pass near or maybe some stuff from the plane. Violet watched him when he placed his index finger under her chin and told her that he's always right and she should think twice before starting an argument with him. Well look who was thinking highly of himself! A slight frown appeared upon her face after he taped underneath hre chin and turned around to walk away."Hey don't be so full of yourself. Just because I agreed with your ideas doesn't mean that you're always right". Until now,Chris was the one who saved her life and had the greatest idea to escape from the plane. If Violet was all alone then she would probably die in the plane..They're really lucky to stay alive.

Violet followed after him quietly,it was really hot and she could barely walk in this weather. She was used to sit in her office,on a comfortable chair,cool room and work on her papers. It's been very long time since she really went out to camp,after her mother's death she could barely have fun and she quickly changed into a sad and serious person. The two walked quietly together until Chris nudged her elbow with his own,Violet quickly turned her head to look athis elbow then raised her head. Her lips curled into a slight smirk before she licked her lips slightly and spoke."My name is Violet." She simply said,shrugging her shoulders,her brown eyes glanced at the shadow where the forest was. She really wanted to walk in the shadow,if they won't walk in the shadow they will get burned from the sun."I think it will be a good idea to go in the shadow." And without another warning,Violet grabbed his big strong hand and walked with him to the shadow. She didn't enter into the forest because she knew it would be dangerous so she just walked where the shadow was.

User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

User Image

He had only rolled his eyes at her comment from before. Chris really wasn't thinking highly of himself at all; he was merely stating a fact. He was always right. Always. The other returned his smile with a slight smirk of her own before she answered. "Violet." he repeated, returning his eyes to the sandy beach ahead of them. "Pretty name." he commented shortly. He honestly thought of comparing her name to what he thought of her personality, though that would just be too mean. Until Violet mentioned the shaded area by the forest, Chris didn't even think about it and he mentally called himself an idiot. They were walking underneath harsh sunlight wearing no sunblock whatsoever and unless they wanted skin cancer, they would have to step into the shade. "Probably." he replied, just as she took him by the hand unexpectedly.

Chris went along with it. The two were soon underneath the shade and almost instantly he felt his bodily temperature drop, the coolness was so refreshing. The faint sounds of birds and different animals had grown louder and warily, the man turned to look into the trees for a moment. He saw leaves ruffle and fall from the tall green trees in the distance. Squirrels and birds, he assumed. Keeping his hold on her small hand, Chris sighed and let his gaze drift off toward the blue ocean. His blue eyes had a slight glint from the sunlight which made them appear even brighter. He began to wonder how long it would take for a rescue ship or plane to come by. Hopefully within the next few hours or by tomorrow at the very least.

x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: On an island ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: Chris, monkey ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: Freaked out ❜  )xxxx (  ◞o o c: ^____^ ❜  )

It was a bit strange for Violet when Chris repeated her name but then he told her hat he name was pretty."Thanks." She showed a quick smile,Violet isn't the type of person who smiles a lot. She barely smiles in front of people but she does smile in front of her father and best friend. After her mother death it became very hard for her to find friends or get along with people,luckily her father helped her and she met Amanda who was always there for her..

Once they were walking under the shade,Violet raised her head to look up at Chris. Taking a good look at his face,his eyes were really bright even under the shade. To tell the truth,Chris was very handsome,every woman would love to spend a day with him on an island but Violet didn't want it. She wished she could go back to her office and work,she wished to go back in time and cancel the trip... Suddenly a thought passed through her mind,Amanda. Was her best friend still alive? Was she ok? Or did she...die? A slight shiver passed through her body just from thinking about it,she decided to think positive thoughts. Violet shook her head slightly and turned her attention to Chris."See,my ideas are good. So you should listen to me." She simply said.

Violet could heard birds and squirrels,she raised her head up to the trees and noticed a few birds sitting there. Then she lowered her head and looked forward,wondering how much they will have to go until they will decide to make a shelter.The leaves rustled a bit but Violet ignored it,she thought that it wasn't a big deal. A small monkey was hopping from tree to tree,he was playing around with the colorful parrots until he noticed Chris and Violet. He saw something white wrapped on Violet's head and decided that he wanted it so he climbed down the tree and before the two could even notice it.The monkey landed on top of Violet's head. Violet's eyes widened when she saw how the monkey moved to her arm and then to her head, a scream escaped from her mouth as she stopped walking and tried to grab the moneky that was on her shoulder. "Get off me!" She was about to grab the monkey but he bit her hand,luckily the monkey was still young so it had small teeth that didn't really harm anyone. Once the monkey grabbed the white cloth,he hopped on Chris's shoulder. Violet pulled her hand away when the monkey bit her hand and once he got off her,she lost balance and fall down onto the sand.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces