Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I have no idea what you're talking about. If your wife wanted to kill your ex's lover it's not my fault. But is I was to use Drake to kill Emmett. I think I would be smart not to lead it back to him or me." Rob said as he pushed off of the wall. "Do you just not want me want Chris?" He asked.

Devoted Phantom

Harry walked over to Rob "don't act innocent, I know you better than I know myself." he told him "I don't care what you do with Chris, I'm just warning you for your sake: Be careful. You made a mistake in killing one of Ted's family..." he told him "Ted was the most trained employee that I ever had, it's true that with Emmett by his side that they were an incredible duo. But Ted is still very dangerous, even without Emmett. " he told him "You have no idea what he's capable of." he told him before walking over to his son and take him to his crib.
"I think I will be fine...I am a boss." Rob said as his phone went off. "It's Chris." He said as he answered it.

Devoted Phantom

Harry rolled his eyes "Figures..." he mumbled as he went to put his baby to sleep.
After a bit, Rob left to get Chris.

Devoted Phantom

Ted was by Chris's side.
Chris curled up to Ted until Rob got to him.

Devoted Phantom

Ted rocked Chris "Son... how about I take you home?" he suggested.
"I called Harry's friend Rob." Chris said as Rob knocked on the door.

Devoted Phantom

Ted blinked "since when do you know that man?"
"For a bit now. Why?" Chris asked as Robbie walked into the room.
"Ted?" He said with a nod.

Devoted Phantom

Ted frowned "because he's worse than Harry." he said before looking at Rob "you may leave my son does not need your help." He coldly said as he pulled Chris closer to him.
"I know Emmett told me." Chris said as he said his name with pain.
Rob sighed and looked at Chris. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked him.
Chris bit his lip and looked at Ted and then Rob.

Devoted Phantom

Ted glared at Rob "yes, he wants you to leave. " he spoke in Chris's shoes "I'm not letting my son getting in the same vehicle as you. So you can get you as* out of here.''
"Okay...But your son has already been in my car yesterday when he wasn't feeling good." Rob said as he walked over to Chris and kissed his head. "I'm so sorry for your lost. Please feel better. If you need anything call me." Rob said as he step back.
"Thanks and sorry that you drove all this way to come and get me. I'll call you." Chris said as he waved bye and rob nodded and left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff