• Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

"I can't control it, what you were is just lucky that I had already eaten today" Cassie said rather simply as she crossed her arms over her chest as she simply started at him. An annoyed sigh escaped Cassie's lips as she gently shook her head once more "No, you won't turn unless you drink the vampires blood" Cassie said rather simply as she waved her hand at him. He explained that he was human and she rose a soft eyebrow before, her red gaze turned to look at the sword as she turned back to him, her mouth opened before she closed again. What would she now about something like that as she didn't really know much about other species blood as she had only taste humans, animals, and an half angel before, so she wasn't going to fight him on it. "I don't trust hunters, they don't always stick to the rules" Cassie said rather simply as she brushed some orange hair out of her face, not even him, though she suppose it was the closest thing to trust that she had in a long time. Cassie would also know that as vampire hunters weapons were meant to hurt them and she had one that she was lucky to still be alive, what it did leave was a big nasty scar on her back. "Stop with that face, it's not going to work" She snapped as he turned her back on him as she shook her head and looked back slightly. "The shower is up the stairs, the second door to the right" Cassie said as she tugged at her hair as she slipped back into the basement closing the door half way before she slipped into the coffin again, again leaving it open as Flower curled up with Cassie. Cassie wondered if she was going to be able to sleep with Camory moving around in the house, as she was so used to being alone.....just a little nap would do when he is in the shower, she was tired after all, and it was only a few more hours till nightfall.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image
"darkness and light are a lot like good and evil...."

Camory shrugged and smiled up at her. "well we'll work on it then. Nothing that a little practice can't fix" he said, confident that things would turn out allright. When she assured him he wouldn't turn into a vampire he let out a sigh of relief and wiped his brow. "good, that would definitely be awkward at the next hunters' meeting if I did turn into one" he joked, chuckling a bit. When she told him she didn't trust hunters he slowly rose to his feet and patted himself off. "but you trust me right? I mean I'm not exactly playing by the rules either, but I'm doing it to help someone so its allright" he said, refering to her. He flinched a bit when she snapped at him, but smiled a bit seeing her turn her head to look back at him regardless. To him it was a sign that it had worked, if ever so slightly. "thank you. I promise I won't make a mess" he said, bowing quickly as he watched her slip down into the basement. He took Gosling and sheathed it on his back and went upstairs to her bathroom. He shed his bloody clothes quickly and took a fast shower, feeling a bit awkward taking a shower at a vampire's house. Just seemed like the set up to a bad joke. He spent most of his time trying to wash the blood out of his hair, and when he stepped out it was back to its pure white hue, no tinge of red to be seen. He then washed off his coat really quick and threw his clothes back on, not really having another set on him obviously. Camory walked back down the stairs and looked at the basement door. Slowly he opened it and made his way down the stairs as silently as he could. There he saw Cassie laying in her coffin, looking as though she were asleep, with the lid open. He silently approached her and noticed she was kind of beautiful when her face wasn't twisted in a frown or a glare, which was almost never when the girl was awake. Slowly he leaned down to get a better look at her, inching dangerously close.
"......the contrast is clear, its just the spaces in between that get confusing"

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Cassie had managed to fall to sleep when he was in the shower, her orange hair flowed down her body like a small blanket that covered her small frame. However Cassie had woken when he had opened the basement, her door purposely squeaked as sometimes other vampires came in here without her knowing and it helped with precaution as she wasn't the strongest vampire that much was clear. Though she didn't want to move, and she didn't even want to be awake again as he got closer her red eyes opened "what the hell are you doing" Cassie snapped softly as she reached up and pushed him back causing Flower to move to the other side of the coffin as she curled up and went back to sleep. "What is wrong with you, do your normally watch girls sleep like that, that's just creepy" Cassie said as she sat up and ran her hand threw her hair. Cassie turned to look at him as she tilted his head to the side some "are you leaving know that I could get some sleep or are you going to stay here till nightfall" Cassie said softly as she didn't really care, as long as she slept.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory nearly jumped out of his skin when Cassie's eyes popped open "I-I umm..." he stammered, face turning red as she suddenly grabbed him and pushed him back, knocking him back on his a**. "s-sorry I didn't mean to...I mean I wasn't....I just noticed that mark on your forehead is all" he said, scrambling to come up with an exuse as he had been caught red handed. He noticed the beautiful look in her face was gone again as she scolded him. "well I-I guess I should go...I mean I'm not of much use sitting around here while your asleep....I'm guessing you don't really want any company right now" he stammered, rubbing the back of his head. "s-sorry for disturbing you" he said, still blushing.
"......the contrast is clear, its just the spaces in between that get confusing"

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Red eyes looked to the white haired male on the floor as he stumbled to give her an answer. A soft smirk came to his face as she leaned forward resting her elbow on the edge of her coffin and her chin on the palm of her hand. "Your stuttering way to much, to give me a straight answer, you are clearly lying" Cassie said, though she wasn't sure if he was about her small cross she had on her forehead. The one that Cassie wasn't leaning on reached up and softly touched her forehead right on the cross before she softly shook her head, she would rather not talk about it as she got it long ago, as it was custom. "No, I want to sleep before nightfall comes" Cassie said as he shook her head again, though she hadn't gotten much sleep from before he even got here. She brushed her hair out of her face before leaning back against the coffin once again as she closed her eyes once more, "Thanks for not killing me" She said with a smirk on her face as she gave a soft laugh coming from her lips.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory blushed deeper as she called him out on his attempted cover up. "w-well...that....its just your...well really pretty...when your not angry" he said, deciding on the truth this time even if it was embarrasing to say. When she said she wanted to sleep Camory nodded and stood up, dusting himself off. "I understand" he said, watching as she laid back down in the coffin. Once again she looked alot nicer with the more positive expression. "yeah don't mention it" he muttered absent mindedly, once again getting a bit distracted looking at her face. However he shook his head and snapped himself out of it, blushing deeply again. Quietly so not to disturb her he made his way back upstairs and made his way outside.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

"of course, beauty is a vampire's way to not just a natural defense but a way to lure food in. Have you ever seen an ugly vampire" Cassie said with a soft chuckle slightly, though her red eyes never opened as she spoke as she turned her back on the man and placed her arms softly around her cat as she shook her head. Cassie heard him walk up the stairs and out of the house, which is when Cassie opened her eyes and looked back as she rolled her eyes. "good grief....hopefully I will not see him again anytime soon" She said to flower as she gave a soft rare smile before it was gone and she was soon sleeping peacefully.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

(time skip to 8 o' clock, sun is setting)

Camory returned to the house just before night time, figuring Cassie probably had a tight nightime schedule so it would be better to get this stuff out of the way when it was still light out. He was carrying bags of groceries and other stuff with him, and was casually whistling as he approached the front door. He let himself in, having made sure to leave the door unlocked when he left, and immediately went to the kitchen to let himself in. "Cassie! its allmost time to wake up!" he called, like a mom calling for her child to wake up. He chuckled a bit and began unbagging the groceries, they were all bottled and canned goods, non perishables and condiments and the like. He also had a bag marked with a red cross on it, as it had come from the blood bank.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Cassie's red eyes had fluttered open at the sound of her door opening. What the hell was going on she slipped out of her coffin, this time not as worried about it as she was this morning. Why simply because she could smell him but she was still wondering what the hell he was doing. She was coming up the stairs when he called her, which caused her to blink in surprise as she come up, still in her nightgown. "what the hall are you doing" Cassie almost snapped as she came into the room. Again she was surprised when she saw him unpacking groceries and her small eyebrow rose even more, what was he doing unpacking stuff. "why are you unpacking stuff in my house" Cassie said, though her voice sounded emotionless as she looked at Camory for the first time now, her red eyes narrowed slightly at him. She already didn't like where this was going, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory smiled at Cassie as she appeared and snapped at him. He paused for a moment when he noticed she was still in her nightgown, then quickly went back to what he was doing pretending he hadn't noticed. "unpacking groceries. Here drink up, I didn't know what type you prefered so I just go O" he said, refering to blood type as he tossed a blood pack to her. His whole attitude about it was pretty casual despite the situation, and Cassie's less than welcoming attitude. When she asked why he was unpacking groceries, and narrowed her eyes at him, Camory smiled and leaned back against the counter. "well you see I got to thinking. The whole reason the guild sent me over here is because the house looks abandoned yet you come and go at night. So I figured if you made the house look...well occupied...then people would figure you really were just a normal person who worked nights. So I brought over a few things to help with your cover." he said motioning to the groceries. "your pretending to be human, so its a good idea to stock up on some food stuffs. You can use the excuse that you buy fresh food for your meals, but even then it wouldn't make sens for you not to atleast have a few condiments and canned food just laying around like most everyone does." he explained, then pulled up another bag. "and this is some miscellaneous stuff I picked up aswell. Cleaning supplies to spruce up the house and some medicines and basic aid stuff for the filing cabinet in the bathroom. I figured the best way to keep you safe is to make the house look as normal as possible just in case someone else goes searching through here"

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

"that's a waist of food......I mean I understand where you are coming from, But why waste food when there are people out in the world that needs it" Cassie said, this was her nice side shinning threw slowly. Cassie was a bit surprised when Camory suddenly threw an blood pack she caught it with ease though as she shook her head "I am not going to eat this, right now at least.....I drank yours this afternoon and drank from that deer. I am good for a few days......a few meaning a week really, seven days" Cassie said explaining why she couldn't eat it before she placed it in the fridge, it would be a waste to drink it now when she didn't need it. "I mean can't we sort of clean it up on the outside, and it's not like I could hid the basement all the time....that is kinda hard to miss" Cassie said as she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest slightly. Cassie rubbed her forehead right on the cross mark before she gently shook her head as she looked at the time, She better get ready for work, this time around they were doing a Chinese theme so she had to wear a Chinese dress which was given to her already, with shoes that match, at least they weren't high heels as even then she didn't like them. "I have work to go to, not all vampires are filthy rich" She said rather simply, as most of them indeed were as she slipped into a room then closed the door with a small click as she locked it before she changed into a red and black Chinese dress that showed off her pale legs, and hugged her small frame showing that off as well. Cassie looked at the mirror as she sighed before pulled on her shoes and pulled her hair up in some pigtails putting red cloth over it the top of that some orange hair still hung freely before she came back out of the room fixing her bangs, and still running a brush threw her pigtails.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory smiled a bit, both surprised and touched by her consideration. "its allright. I only bought condiments and some canned stuff. Plus its not like if I didn't buy it it would get shipped off to feed the needy, the store would just throw it out. Right now I have to worry about you first and foremost" he explained. "though if it really means that much to you next time I'll buy double and donate half of it" he said, quick to compromise, not wanting it to turn into an argument. When she refused the blood pack and put it away he shrugged and took the red cross bag and brought it over to the fridge. "thats fine, I had no idea how much or how often you ate, so I ended up buying three blood packs just in case. Don't worry Hunters use blood packs as bait all the time, so no one at the blood bank would have expected anything" he said. Fact was the red cross and blood banks were secretly operated by the guild, that or prominent share holders were fellow hunters. This allowed them to keep a close eye on the blood trade in case vampires started trying to pick up blood that way. Camory tucked the blood pack into the bag with the others and hid it towards the back of the fridge behind some gallon jugs of water. "Yeah I kinda planned to see what I could do about the front. Though thats a project that might take a little time to plan out since I'm not exactly a handy man, more of a house wife actually" he said with a chuckle, smiling innocently. When she mentioned the basement he nodded and smiled confidently. "Elementary my dear Cassie. All we have to do is cover it up! I was thinking we could buy a bookshelf and position it infront of the basement door and wallah! its as if it never existed" he told her, apparently proud of his great idea. He nodded as she said she had to go to work and let her go change. However when she returned in the little Chinese dress his face turned bright red and he almost felt like he was gonna faint. She looked so amazing in the dress. "y-you look good...." he stammered out, averting his gaze away, though every few seconds he'd sheepishly sneak a glance at her.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

"Worry about me....hah" Cassie said softly, though not loud enough for him to hear as she continued to brush her hair as she switched sides, her hair silky and smooth. "That sounds much better.....donate it to some orphans, or the homeless" Cassie said softly as she gently shook her head a bit, she cared though as always she tried to hide such things. To use blood packs means either two things to hear they had connections or they controlled it, which wouldn't really surprise her right then as vampire hunters were getting bad recently or rather that is what she heard from the other vampires. Cassie didn't say anything what so ever to the house part, as she couldn't help with that. That was a day time job and if she did it during night time, it would only cause damage to her other then fix it that they turned away from her house. Red eyes blinked a few times as she looked at Camory as if he was stupid, he had to be kidding something that simple is what he came up with, something like that would really stop a vampire hunter from looking. "Is it really that simple.....I mean that is a very weird spot for a bookshelf or really anything, and it's not going to stop vampire hunters that really want to find something...I know better then that" Cassie said as she crossed her arms as she threw the brush on the bed that was behind her. "Of course, didn't I tell you all vampires look cute, pretty and so forth" Cassie said as she looked at him and sighed a bit "though thanks I suppose" Cassie said as she shook her head a bit, as she still had time before she had to go to work.

Quotable Poster

Camory Chiefer

The White Shadow

User Image

Camory shrugged a bit as she argued against the bookshelf Idea. "well its better than nothing, unless you want to go through all the trouble trying to build a secret passage way. That or you could just sleep in a bed" he pointed out, infact that would fix most of their problems right there. When she pointed out that all vampires looked beautiful he rubbed the back of his head, remembering some pretty ugly vampires himself, but it wasn't like pointing that out would really do much good. "s-sorry...I just thought that dress really suited you in particular" he said sheepishly, though atleast she thanked him, even if it wasn't really all that heartfelt. "some ummm...were do you work that you have to wear that?" he asked, trying not to think about anything inappropriate.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
pdragon619

User Image
Cassie Lightrey
The vampire

User Image

Red eyes rolled as he spoke of a secret passage way and sleeping in a regular bed. "Do you know why vampires sleep in coffins" Cassie asked as she shook her head. "it just doesn't have the dirt from my hometown in it....We get weak and sick if we sleep in a bed....trust me i tried even with the dirt on the bed. I don't really know but it just does okay, nothing about this situation is just that simple" Cassie said as she shook her head as her pigtail flew around a bit. Cassie went to the counter as she reached up and pulled out a cat food bag before she filled a small bowl on the floor before putting the bag back which made Flower come up from the basement and started to eat. Cassie looked down at the dress as she looked up "it was built for my frame....so it was really suited for me, but I get what you mean" Cassie said as she waved his hand slightly at him, as if she was brushing it away. "A cafa bar thing really....We have themes once a week, it just so happen to be Chinese this time about....we normally wear maid outfits" Cassie said rather simply as she looked up at the clock, thinking about what time she had to work, lifting up a calender which had times written on it, she still had time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff