Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Buzzed_Lightyear

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Walking Into His House, Ryder Tossed His Bag By The Wall And Walked Into The Kitchen, Where His Parents Was Fighting. Again. " Hey, I'm Gonna Go By A Friends House, I'll Be Back Lat--""What Friend?" His Mom Cut Him Off. " Melanie's." Ryder Said Before Grabbing His Car Keys.

Reaching Melanie's House, Ryder Went Around To The Backyard. He Usually Had To Climb Up The Her Balcony, Because Of Her Uptight Mother. Plus He Always Loved Melanie's Face When She Got Scared. Climbing Up The Balcony, Ryder Pulled Off Her Shoes And Placed Them In Her Room. Walking Down The Stairs, Ryder Walked Into The Kitchen, Standing Over Melanie. She Didn't Seem To Notice Because She Never Turned Around. " What Are You Cooking?"

OCC
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Melanie Addison Brooks
[ outfit ]

tab Mel was in the middle of cooking her rice while humming to herself, she never noticed anyone was in the house. It was when Ryder spoke that she nearly had a heart attack, spinning around and knocking her arm onto the hot pot, water splashing out and scalding her arm. Mel let off a gasp of pain, jumping forward and into Ryder then as her skin pounded in pain. "Ryder! What the heck?!" She gasped in shock, stepping back. She moved and ran cold water over her arm, dabbing it with a towel.

tab Mel had always been a clutz but this was horrible. She had never been so scared in her life, Ryder having popped out of no where. "Any reason why you are making me injure myself, Ryder?" She questioned, eyeing him warily as she pulled out the first aid kit under the sink and dabbed some ointment on her burn. She then washed her hands and returned to the stove, finishing off the food before she turned her full attention to the man before her. "Or do you just love seeing me in pain?" She askrd rather harshly.

tab Mels eyes cast to the side after her comment and she sighed, forcing herself to back up a step. She was out of line, the last comment had been totally uncalled for. "I'm sorry for saying that. I didn't mean it." She mumbled, tucking a lock of red hair behind her ear to get it out of her face as her eyes traced the pattern on the floor. She looked up then, realizing what he had asked. "Um. Asian rice. Would you like some?" She offered quietly, looking up at him with gentle blue eyes.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Watching Melanie, Ryder Ran His Fingers Through His Hair. Watching Her Burn Herself,He Chuckled. " Smooth.." Ryder Said. She Was Such A Klutz. " What Do You Mean Ryder!? I Didn't Do Anything. I Was Standing Here This Entire Time, Who Told You To Jump Forward Into The Burning Pot?" Ryder Asked. " I'm Not Making You Do Anything. You Hurt Yourself. " Ryder Said Leaning On The Counter. " Actually I Came Over To Talk To You Ab--" Ryder Stopped When She Asked Him About Seeing Her In Pain. His Eyes Practically Lit Up When She Said That. Especially Since It Wasn't True Because She Broke Up With Him.

" Wow.. Okay, I'll Leave Then" Ryder Said Before Exiting The Kitchen. Hearing Her Say She Didn't Mean It, He Scoffed. " Sure You Didn't." Ryder Scoffed, Rolling His Eyes Before Running Upstairs And Getting His Shoes. Walking Back Downstairs, Ryder Walked Out Of His House And Drove To His House.

OCC
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Melanie Addison Brooks
[ outfit ]

tab Mel hissed when he said it wasn't his fault. Well wasn't he the one that snuck up on her. He was explaining why he was here when she stupidly spoke, cutting him off. She watched the anger in his eyes and flinched, knowing she had stupidly said that. "Ryder. Wait." She said quickly, watching him walk upstairs. "I really didn't mean it. I'm sorry. Please." She begged, watching him leave.

tab Mel sighed at her stupidity, calling Ryder. Three tries and six texts later, she realized he wasn't going to pick up. She had no other choice. Sighing, she grabbed her mothers car keys, seeing as to how the woman had the business car anyway, and walked outside. Mel climbed in the black Nissan and drove to Ryders house, slipping out and walking to his front door. She knocked lightly, seeing his mother answer. "I'm sorry Mrs. Coleman, but is Ryder here? I really need to apologize for what I said earlier." She said, the woman nodding.

tab Mel moved into the house and walked upstairs, to Ryders room. She knocked once and opened his door, eyes scanning the room. "Ryder, listen. I need to apologize for earlier. I really am sorry. I was a total b***h." She mumbled, eyes finally meeting his.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Walking Into His House, Ryder Slammed The Door Behind Him, Which Caused His Mom To Rush Over To Him, Worried Out Of Her Mind. " Ryder, Are You Okay?" She Asked. " Yeah Mom, I'm Fine." Ryder Said Before Walking Upstairs. Pulling His Shoes Off, He Sighed.Closing His Room Door With His Foor, Ryder Pulled His Shirt Off. He Kept In Shape No Doubt. 6 Pack And Allat, Considering He Is On The Basketball Team. Tossing His Shirt To The Side, Ryder Walked Into His Bathroom And Started The Shower. Undoing His Belt Buckle, Ryder Looked Up, Hearing Melanie Apologize. " It's Fine. I'm Sure You Meant It, And I'm Sure I Deserved It." Ryder Said Before Pulling Off His Belt And Unbuttoning His Pants Before Looking Back Up At Her. " You Gonna Stay For The Show, Or...."

OCC
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Melanie Addison Brooks
[ outfit ]

tab Seeing him shirtless, Mel blushed brightly and shook her head as he said he deserved it. Growling quietly, she shook her head and closing her eyes. She walked over when he asked if she was gonna stay for the show.

tab Walking over to him, Mel grabbed his hand to stop him from pulling his pants off, her eyes narrowing. "Don't flatter yourself, Ry. It's nothing I haven't seen yet." She retorted before watching him. "Now please. Talk to me. Somethings bothering you, I know your pissed at me. I can't stand that." She said slowly, eyes watching him.

tab Mel bit her lip, then looked down, towards the side. "I feel really bad, Ryder. Please. I need to know you forgive me. Not just a 'It's fine.'" She mumbled, her eyes moving back to his as she bit her lip again.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Watching Her Grab Her Hand, He Sighed. " I Just Want To Get In The Shower!" Ryder Whined. " Woah, You Have Never Seen My Body Before, Because You Didn't Want To Have Sex With Me. As I Recall It, You Said ' I Want To Lose My Virginity To Someone I Love.'" Ryder Said, Mocking Her. Ryder On The Other Hand, Wasn't A Virgin, Surprise Surprise. Hearing Her Say She Can't Stand Her Being Mad At Him, He Scoffed. " But When You Broke Up With Me And Avoided Me For 6 Months Somehow I Lived. Trust Me, You'll Survive Princess." Ryder Said Patting Her Head. Sighing, Ryder Pushed His Head Back. " Okay,Hey,Hey, Look." Ryder Said Moving His Hand To Her Chin And Pulled Her Chin Up, So They Was Face To Face. " I Forgive You Okay?" Ryder Said Before Pressing A Kiss To Her Forehead. " Now Can I Please Go Take My Shower?"

OCC
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Melanie Addison Brooks
[ outfit ]

tab Mel rolled her eyes at Ryders whine and snorted at his sex comment. "I saw you in just a towel, Ry. Same difference." She mumbled, listening to his next words. She stiffened, feeling him pat her head. Mels eyes closed, her body seizing. Of course. It was her fault anyway.

tab Feeling his hand pass under her chin, Mel opened her blue eyes to watch him. She smiled some and closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead. "Thanks Ryder." She mumbled, hearing his next question. She blushed then as her eyes looked down at his bare chest then flashed back up to his face. "Um. Yeah. I'll... Um... I'll just go now." She said as she laughed nervously. She turned and walked out the room quickly, downstairs. Ryders mother abruptly stopped her to talk and Mel fiddled with her hands as she spoke to the woman, her eyes moving around the house.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

After Taking A Shower, Ryder Walked Downstairs, A Towel Wrapped Around His Waist, And His Body Still Wet. " Hey Mom D--" Ryder Stopped Seeing Melanie Was Still Here. " Mel, Why Are You Still He--" Ryder Stopped When Stacey Stormed In The House....As If She Lived Here. "Kyle, What The Hell Is This? Is This A Pregnancy Test?! It Fell Out Of Your Pocket Yesterday, When We Was--"" I'm Ryder.." Ryder Said, Cutting Stacey Off. " A Pregnancy Test!?" His Mother Yelled, Breaking The Glass In Her Hand. Things Was About To Get Crazy, And Ryder Didn't Want To Be There For That. " Hey, Princess Did I Show You That Cool New Thing In My Room?" Ryder Asked, Taking Melanie Hand And Pulling Her Upstairs. Closing The Door Behind Him, Ryder Pulled Open His Draw. " I Am So Sorry For My Family." Ryder Said Before Pulling A Shirt Over His Body. Hearing The Yelling Between His Family And Stacy Downstairs, He Sighed. Walking Into The Bathroom, He Got Dressed. " Okay, So We Are Going To Hang Out Today, So I Can Get Away From My Family." Ryder Said Before Coming Out Of The Bathroom And Pulled A Beanie Over His Wet Hair.

Walking Downstairs Ryder Grabbed His Car Keys. " Why Can't You Be Perfect Like The Rest Of Your Siblings Kyle?" His Mother Asked. " Perfect Mom? This Family If ******** Up. Ryder Was Addicted To Herion, You Want Me To Be Perfect Like Him ?" Kyle Asked. " Kyle, I Will Literally Punch The Fire Out Of You. Why Is It Every Time You Guys Get In An Argument, My Name Is Mentioned. At Least I Didn't Get Sleep With Stacy, And Then Get Her Sister Pregnant." Ryder Said, Causing Kyle To Push Him. Moving Forward, Ryder Pushed Him Back. " Boys That's Enough. " His Father Cut In Pulling The Boys Away From Each Other.

Walking Out The House With Melanie, Ryder Started Down The Block. Walking Faster Than He Usually Do. " Want To Go To The Park?" Ryder Asked, Trying To Distract Himself.

OCC
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Melanie Addison Brooks
[ outfit ]

tab Mel looked up as Ryder entered, stopping mid sentence as she watched him with wide eyes. She blushed brightly when she saw his towel and gasped when Stacey stormed in. Her eyes widened as she started screaming about a test. Then his other dropped the glass and Mel jumped back, avoiding being caught with it. Then Mel heard Ryder and felt his hand close on hers, yanking her behind him. She let off a breath when the door closed a shook her head, forcing a smile. "Don't worry. Every family has disfunctions." She said, sitting on the bed as she winced at the yelling. Man did they have lungs. She saw Ryder enter the bathroom and looked around his room.

tab Looking up when he returned, she smiled at Ryder softly. She nodded at what he said, standing. "If you want to." She said, following him downstairs. Mels eyes widened at what happened, the fight between Kyle and Ryder. Well, not really a fight but it was more violence than Mel was used to.

tab Following Ryder outside, Mel had to jog to catch up with him. When he questioned about the park, Mel looked up to see they were already there. She grabbed his hand and stopped him, her eyes watching Ryder sweetly. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked softly, watching him. "That back there, well if you want to talk about it?" She offered, watching him. Mel winced, waiting for Ryder to last out at her then.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Stopping In His Tracks, Ryder Turned And Looked At Melanie Who Grabbed Him. Looking At Her, He Couldn't Help But To Smile. She Bought A Smile To His Face Every Time. " Yeah, I'm Fine Princess. I Don't Want You To Get Involved. I'll Deal With My Family When I Get Home." Ryder Said. Running His Fingers Through His Hair, Ryder Walked Into The Park With Her. Sitting On The Swing, He Sighed. " I'm Tired." Ryder Said Pulling His Beanie Over His Eyes. " I Don't Want To Sleep At My House Tonight. I Might Call Scott And Ask Him To Stay By His House." Ryder Said Leaning Back.

OCC: Writers Block.
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Melanie Addison Brooks
[ outfit ]

tab Ryder spoke softly to her and she offered him a sweet smile in return. "Alright. But you know you can come to me if you need." She said softly, following him into the park. She sat on a swing next to him, gripping the chains as she slid the swing back and forth.

tab Turning her eyes to Ryder, Mel let off a small giggle at his beanie over his eyes, watching him. "Isn't Scott out of town?" She questioned, watching him lean back. Mel thought for a moment then spoke before she had a chance to rethink it. "You can stay at my house if you really need a place to stay. Moms in Florida for the next three weeks." She said, pushing her long hair behind her shoulder.

tab Mel looked forward then down at her feet, thinking over what she just said. "You've stayed there before. I can sleep in my moms bed and you can have mine? It's no big deal. I'm just not cooking you breakfast." She giggled, smirking. She was trying to cheer him up. "Though, I must add in. I was right. The towel looked better on you then Kyle." She said simply with a shrug before she laughed softly, blue eyes gleaming as she looked back to him.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

" Really? Because You Said That Before And I Ended Up In Jail For 3 Days." Ryder Said, Lifting Up The Beanie And Looking At Her For A Second. " As I Recall, Your Mom Walked In And Said, I Was Molesting You." Ryder Said Before Pulling His Beanie Back Down. " My Parents Was Mortified." Ryder Chuckled. " Are You Sure? I Can Sleep On The Couch. I Don't Want You To Be Kicked Out Of Your Own Bedroom In Your Own House." Ryder Said Moving Back And Forth In The Swing. " Good, You Can't Cook Anyway." Ryder Said Sticking His Tongue Out At Her. Ryder Was A Good Cook, It Was Something He Got From His Dad, But Ryder Would Never Cook.... Like..Ever. " Thank You Princess." Ryder Said Before Standing To His Feet. " Shall We Go To Your House Now ?"

OCC:
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Melanie Addison Brooks
[ outfit ]

tab Mel laughed quietly as he recalled his jail visit. She rolled her eyes softly and shook her head. "I'm positive. Chill." She said, watching him.

tab "I'm positive. My moms bed is softer anyway." She snorted, watching him with gentle eyes. Mel gasped when he said she couldn't cook and stuck her tongue back at him. "Oh shush! You ate my food even if it sucked." She giggled, rolling her eyes softly. Mel nodded when he thanked her and stood with him, turning back towards her house.

tab Melanie led Ryder back to her house and smoothed her hair back when they walked inside. She walked inside and moved towards her room. She got some pajamas and threw Ryder one of his old shirts she had kept. "That's yours." She said, moving into the bathroom. Mel took a quick shower and changed, moving back out with her new clothes on and her hair being forced to a ponytail. "I have some homework. But you're welcome to do whatever." She said, flashing him a sweet smile once more.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Sitting On The Bed, Ryder Looked At The Shirt That Was Thrown At Her. " Ohh, You Stole My Shirt." Ryder Said In A Cocky Tone. " Do You Have One Of My Towels In There As Well?" Ryder Joked. Pulling His Shirt Off, Ryder Pulled On The Shirt She Gave Him.

There Wasn't Much To Do In Her House, So Ryder Annoyed The Hell Out Of Melanie. "I'm Bored." Ryder Said Laying On The Bed Next To Her, Tossing A Ball Up And Down. "So Bored." Ryder Said Closing Her Books. " Very Bored." Ryder Said Nudging Her Off The Bed. Watching Her Fall Onto The Carpet, Ryder Laughed. " I'm Sorry, I Didn't Realize You Was Such A LightWeight." Ryder Said Rolling Off The Bed And Holding Out His Hands For Her. Once She Took Them, Ryder Pulled Her Up, Into His Body. Looking Down At Her, Ryder Slipped His Arms Around Her Waist And Kissed Her Lightly.

OCC:
Mechanical Overload

- Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out