Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Damien

User Image

" I am ok, but before you leave I want to ask you something" he said softly. " would you go out with me to dinner tonight. I know I am weak, but I want to spend some time with you" he added fragily. He hoped that Caden wouldn't say no because he really wanted to go out with him, just once, maybe twice, then maybe he could be really happy.
Caden

User Image

As He went to go out the bedroom door he stopped and looked back at Damien. He was a bit shocked and he smiled. "Sure but only if your feeling well. We can always stay here to have it if you can't walk well." He tried to keep his excitement to a low.

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Damien

User Image

" I should be fine, and please let them know that I will be in to work tomorrow, I promise" he said, lying back a little. He was really ready to just be with His room mate for a night, Caden had been so nice and he felt that he had hurt his feelings somehow, he just wanted to make him better.
Caden

User Image

He nodded and walked off. He then walked out the door and down the treet. He had to remember where it was but eventually found it. As he walked in the bell rang and out came a young looking male. Caden frowned. He was really handsome. As Kyo smiled he wiped off flour from his hands and with a sweet voice asked how he could help Caden. Shaking it off he introduced himself and had told Kyo what had happened. Kyo freaked out a bit and went to leave to see Damien but Caden told him he was OK and he would be in tomorrow. Kyo felt bad but nodded. He was needed at work so he told Caden to relay a message. With a nod he then left the bakery.

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Damien

User Image

Sitting up in his bed, it was almost an hour before Damien could get up. At that time he started to walk across the room and made it to the door where he slipped into the kitchen. The kitchen and bedroom where the only rooms he had so that was enough for him to get about in. With a smile he leaned up against the counter and tried to make some lunch for Caden, hoping it would make him happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff