+1 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

This is a private one x one roleplay between xXNaoxZayaXx and xXxStrawberry of LovexXx.
                          No posting allowed, but lurkers and <3 are welcome.
                          Enjoy.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WITH • WHOM: 【Me, Myself & I】 WHERE • AT: 【Beach House】 THINKING • OF 【Now I can relax】 MOOD • RING: 【Peaceful】

Oh, summer! What a wonderful season. Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. And even more fun for a water demon such as herself. With a grin, little Seanna stepped out of a yellow taxi cab, holding her dark purple duffle back over her shoulder, gazing at the large beach house. "I cannot believe I have this entire place to myself" A huge smile crossed her face as she looked at it. It was so large. It was like a mansion in her eyes. In fact, it was practically that big! And the beach, oh, it was just a few steps away! This got her very excited. "I am glad I convinced my parents to let me stay here" Oh it took a long while for her mother and father to give her the okay to do this, but eventually they gave up. After all, they just wanted their little girl to be careful. For you see, this world was separated into four completely different sections. Well, perhaps not the entire world, but a fair good part of it. Each section was ruled by four different elements. Seanna, was born of the water. Her name clearly matched it, her parents found it cute. It truly was. Seanna and her family were Mizuoni's. Which in simple terms mean 'water demon'. They could control water, and they get their powers from the beautiful moon itself. After all, the moon controls the tides, does it not? Although at times it could be dangerous. During It was true her powers were stronger during the night, but the moon was still there even during the day. But her powers were strongly disabled when the moon seemed to have disappeared from the night sky. New Moons. It wasn't wise to try and use water abilities during a new moon. It takes a lot more effort and it was highly unlikely that if you push yourself, it would be the end of you.

Ah, but those were dark thoughts! Seanna shook her head quickly and laughed to herself. "It is not like I would need to use my powers anyway" She whispered to herself with a smile, gently twirling her fingers around a pendant around her neck. Normally, Seanna had a different look, but through a little bit of magic, with a hidden spell, she looked like a regular human. Now, she could still use her powers even in this form, but if she used it too much, well, her pendant just might lose it's own magic and cause her to reveal what she truly is. Seanna hated hiding who she was, but there were normal humans in this world. They were the ones in the center, who lived in ignorance to magic. It was alright though. Sometimes she felt a little envious of humans. For, being a Mizuoni, or any of the other races, it was truly a huge responsibility. Not all humans get along, sure, but between the four elements? It was war. None of them got along. And it is why they were all separate into different parts of the world. "Oh why am I thinking about such nonsense? This is my vacation!" Her long purple hair was tied up into a high ponytail, with her red flower-hair pin tied into her hair like always. It was important to her. Chuckling to herself, she quickly walked towards the door, gently pulling out an envelope given to her by the owner of the place. Inside, she pulled out the letter and read it once more.

'I do hope this place is to your liking. Forgive me for not showing you inside myself, but I am a busy man. You are free to use the house as you please. It is your new home until the end of the summer. I would surely be disappointed if anything should happen during your stay. But surprises are around every corner'

Such an odd letter. What did he mean by that? The man was just an ordinary human, who just wanted to rent out his beach house while he was off doing business. It was a dream though, this house. Seanna really didn't sense anything from the man, he was kind enough. But he was awfully vague and mysterious in the letter. Perhaps he was a bit of a jokster too? It wouldn't surprise her. Humans could be funny like that. Tucking the letter back inside, she pulled out the key to the house and quickly unlocked the door. Oh, the inside was beautiful too! As soon as she walked inside, it was magnificent. The living room was lovely, with a large couch that went in a circle and in the middle a coffee table filled with water! Oh, that just made her day. Grinning, she tossed her bag on the couch and started to explore the place. There were so many rooms, at least four of them. All roughly the same size but each of the rooms were arranged differently. Seanna walked into the room that had the view of the ocean with a balcony. Walking out into it, she placed her hands on the rail and leaned forward, watching the ocean and letting the breeze brush against her hair. As much as she loved her home ... how she loved her parents, oh, and her older brother of course, but she needed some time alone. And this was perfect. "Perhaps a nap and then I shall head to the beach" Turning, she walked back into her room and she plopped herself right on the bed! Tucking her arms behind her head and she closed her dazzling blue eyes with a smile. Ahh, this was the life. Three entire months of this ... how perfect.

ut olors: 【Haha hope it made sense!】

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

I Am With ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Myself for now❜❜ Location ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Living room❜❜ My Thoughts ✗✗✗ ❛❛ why is there a strange girl here?❜❜ My Emotion ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Confused and slightly amused❜❜

This letter was ridiculous. Utterly insane really. Honestly, he would rather be anywhere else right now than the beach. Although his family forced him. He was working far too hard and his parents were getting worried and they wanted him to relax and have a vacation. He sighed as his family's car had stopped in front of the beach house. Hmph. His own home was bigger. Much bigger. Though, he guessed it would be sufficient enough. Perhaps a little peace and quiet will help him get more work done. Although he didn't appreciate the need to hide his wings. Right now he felt an itch to fly up into the sky. For he was a black winged Tengu. A fierceful being that can control the wind with just a flick of his wrist. He could blow away anything he wishes, create a storm of wind blades that could cut a tree in half. Now, Kage wasn't an evil being, oh no, but he liked to be on top. He felt powerful and he wanted to keep it that way. No one could outsmart him. Not even this mysterious man who was lending him his house. He seemed like a normal human, but he was odd. His parents didn't see any harm in it. Why should they? They wanted him to leave. In fear that he'll work himself into a coma or something. Was it wrong to be a hard worker? He was in line to take over the family business. Why shouldn't he work hard. His family name was important. He had great pride and he wasn't about to soil his name.

He thought about the 3 other regions for a few moments. Pitiful creatures. Earth, Water and Fire... although he wasn't scared. Oh not in the least bit. Although, those fire creatures. He had heard they were dragons. He had done some research on them but it was all incomplete. The only chance he had was to come across one of them, to actually see for himself. Although, he could not just waltz into the Dragon's lair. That would cause huge problems between the two races. He would not even dare to cause problems for his family. Including himself. He was a curious man by nature, but sadly, sometimes he had to keep his curiosity to himself. He didn't know the exact reasons why the four nations hated one another. Probably for the same reasons though. They all thought they were more powerful than the other. Of course, Kage could not disagree.

"Take some time to relax, sir. Your mother is worried sick about you. I know you well enough that you will do nothing but work, but at least get some sleep then" His driver snapped him from his thoughts as Kage tilted his head towards him. He was an old tengu, but he was wise and he was the only one that Kage actually respected. "If I have time" he picked his his large back and he watched as the car drove away. Sighing, he lifted his free arm to shield the sun from his eyes. It was awfully bright. Too bright. He rolled his shoulders back, his back felt itchy, trying to hide his wings. But humans were simple creatures, scared of anything that moved really. Kage sighed as he walked towards the house. Being as strong as he was, he wasn't worried about this man having a plan up his sleeve. He was merely a human anyway, he stood no chance. Hopefully he was wrong though, for he wouldn't want to be forced to kill the human. That would be a shame really. As he reached for the key to unlock the door, his eyes narrowed suspicious. "It's open?" he pushed the door open with a small frown. Perhaps the owner forgot to lock it up before he left.

Walking inside, he glanced around the place. He sighed. It was quaint, that was for sure. But it was livable. Deciding to get a little work done before some rest, he moved to the couch, setting his bag down carefully. But as he reached inside to get his laptop, his raised a brow. What was that next to his bag? Purple? Moving his back aside, he gazed at the purple monstrosity. Not really caring, he opened it up and looked inside. "These are women's clothes" He picked up a light blue tank top and stared at it for a moment before chucking it back inside. Was there someone else in here perhaps? Sighing in annoyance, he stood up and began to search through the rooms. Well, this wasn't how he wanted to spend his first day. Hunting for a strange girl that was in his rented house. This was jut for him and he didnt' appreciate someone sneaking inside ruining his peace and quiet. Opening the last door, he raised his brows when he saw a girl asleep. Right there in the bed. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair. What should he do now? Wake her up or let her sleep. Despite his cruel outside, Kage didn't know if it was right to just wake her up. But who was she?

"Hey, get up" He said, perhaps a little too harshly than he meant it to be. But the girl merely groaned and rolled over. Rolling his eyes, he turned and closed the door. Well this was slightly awkward. Kage sighed, "More awkward when he wakes up" He found it to be slightly annoyance and a tad funny as well. Perhaps he just had a cruel sense of humor. Shrugging, he went back to the living room and began his work, just waiting for the girl to wake up so he could kick her out when she was fully rested.

Out Of Colors: Haha isn't he nice?

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
xoxoxox

User Image
❖ . Inside these ⋄ 「broken lines
A disruption of our lives ! !
Insanityxxxx Insanityxxxx Insanityxxxx Insanity

Insanity 。 ゚ kicks in
♞.♘.♞. xxAnd all I see is another dead e n d
SO CLOSE YOUR EYESxx SO CLOSE YOUR EYESxx SO CLOSE YOUR EYESxx
SO CLOSE YOUR EYESxx SO CLOSE YOUR EYESxx SO CLOSE YOUR EYES
xx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
And escape from what you hide

Amber pulled her sunglasses down to get a good long look at the beach house she was forced to move into for the summer. It looks nice, I suppose. . She thought to herself. She struggled to hate the place on the sole reason that it was not her choice to come here. Her parents insisted she needed a little vacation to help with her "anger issues". Their reason was maybe if she wasn't around anyone she wouldn't have reasons to be mad about anything. As if it's as simple as that. She scoffed in her head. She drove her car around to the back of the house and parked it. The red Toyota just seemed to stand out in a place with so much blue. As she unloaded her luggage she heard the distinct sound of waves.

"Sure maybe I get the whole shipping-me-off-to-the-middle-of-nowhere thing," She began as she hauled her things inside. "And maybe I even get why it was completely out of the blue. ." She paused to catch her breath. "But why the hell did it have to be near a beach?" She finished with a huff. She was born of the fire element and naturally had a very, very intense hatred towards water. You could probably go so far as to say it was her weakness. It was so cool and wet and full of bacteria and. . She looked down at her hands and saw they were shaking. Calm down Amber. No one said you had to go down to the beach or set foot near the ocean. She cooed to herself. She remembered her breathing lessons from when she was a kid and calmed herself down.

She had to be careful. If she let her anger grab a foothold over her she'd succumb to her true nature and transform into what she really was: a dragon. Her whole family came from a line of pure breed dragon breeds and would probably be considered one of the more prominent fire elemental families. Of course her family wasn't the only one with magic in their veins. There were others. The earth elementals, which were goblins, the wind elementals who were tengus, and the water demons. Each had their own weaknesses and strengths regarding the other elements and you could consider each equally powerful. But they all hated each other because no one got along. Aside from their different powers, they all had different personalities and always ended up just clashing and competing for ideas and concepts.

But Amber shook her head. Now was not the time to be thinking about those kinds of things! Her parents may have forced her to abandon all her friends and go live somewhere where even she didn't know if she could confidently point to on a map, but that didn't mean she couldn't try to enjoy the wonderful weather. Oh, the sun. Fire and water were probably one of the more unlucky of the four elements. Air and Earth always had their element at their disposal and they were not hindered but weather, but fire and water were. Fire elementals were more powerful during the day, although it wasn't like they couldn't get by just fine at night. The opposite was true for water elementals. While they may not be at full power during the day, at night they were truly powerful.

She stopped again. "Okay no seriously, stop thinking about stupid things like that. I really need to pick out a room and put my stuff away!" She scolded herself. She left her stuff for the moment in the living room as she hunted down a room. It didn't take as long as she thought. The first room she came across didn't suit her tastes at all. It was shaded with one measly window across the room. It was facing trees and didn't look like the sun would ever hit it at all. She needed a better room, one with more light. It was way too depressing in that one.

The second room however, was far better. It had a magnificent open roof with streak less windowpanes that didn't deter from the wonderful sky above her. She loved it. The sun poured into her room with hues of reds and suddenly looking at the different rooms didn't even matter anymore. She quickly ran back to the living room and grabbed her stuff and started to unpack. It was almost as if the room had been designed to fit her needs perfectly.

In the middle of putting away her books she heard movement out in the hallway. A burglar, already? She wondered in amazement. Humans were so persistent. Disgusting creatures like them shouldn't be allowed to live life the way they do. With an impatient sigh she stood up and opened her door. There, just down the hallway the door that she could have sworn was closed before was now open. Curious and cautiously she made her way down towards it and peeked inside. She surpressed a gasp.

Not one but two filthy humans had broken into her home! Her dragon instincts started kicking in and she suddenly felt very territorial. "Excuse me but if you two are done robbing the place you need to leave before I call the police." She refrained herself from yelling. She could feel her anger start to rise up and she had to do her breaths again before she transformed right in front of these two humans. Before she managed to spit out more threats her ears picked up the sound of the front door opening. Now what?!

"This is me talking. Can you hear me?"
                                                      "When others talk don't listen."
                                                      ooc: Don't worry it did.!(: And oh gosh I started writing my opening and then saw you posted.! Sorry for the bit of similarities between Amber and Kage.!! 〗

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                            ████████████████████████████████████ ███████████ ███████████ ████████████████████████████████████

User Image
c cJordy Matthers c

I`m only getting started
I won`t blackout ★ 』
THIS TIME I'VE GOT NOTHING TO WASTE, LET`S GO A LITTLE HARDER
I`M ON FIRExxxxxx《 ↗: i won`t blackout. i`m on my way ( ♔ ) 》
I`MONLYGETTINGSTARTED

Jordy sighed. He knew he needed a vacation but why did he pick this place again? Oh yeah, because of the random letter he received. It was free, but he couldn't help but wonder if he really made the right decision after all. It was so, open. It wasn't really something he was into. He preferred secluded areas with shrouded places that you could barely see the sky from. He was like a fish out of water so to speak.

He glanced down at his watch. He arrived a little later than he planned to but it didn't seem to matter. He paid the taxi driver and started towards the house. He supposed it was something he could get used to. But the fact that there were hardly any people around made him worry. It was in his nature to want to talk to people. He was part of the earth element and as such he loved tricking people and making them give up things in return. Call it a trade if you will. His trade of course. He never dealt in currency, he couldn't keep up with it all. It felt like a week ago humans were dealing in silver coins and now it was dollar bills. No no, he required something more valuable. Secrets. He loved information and knowing everything he could about his enemies and to him, everyone was an enemy. There were times where he wanted things other than information, certain objects you could say. Those were taken from his more. . complicated customers.

In fact it was in one of those trades that he acquired the very same watch he had on his wrist. Except the watch he had wasn't quite an ordinary watch. It helped to conceal his rough skin which resembled mica dust. It was very luminescent and hindered his ability to blend in with humans. He used to wear a cloak and shawl but now he was free to expose skin. It was quite refreshing after years of not being able to do so before.

Something shined in his eye right before he stepped on the first stair leading up to the front door. He dropped his luggage and searched for what blinded him. It was a silver necklace half buried in the sand. He bent down to pick it up and started to examine it. It was fairly pretty, he could probably have use for it. Maybe use it in a trade? He took another look at it. It had a stone on it that seemed to catch the sun and glow bright red that faded to a dull brown when not in sunlight. He decided to hold onto it and tucked it in his pocket for now.

He opened the front door and set down his things with a stretch. He cracked his knuckles and immediately went to the fridge for a glass of cold water. He was absolutely parched. Before he could grab the glass however he heard voices from down the hall. He froze in the spot as he tried to make out the words but they were too far. He sighed as he headed towards them, determined to punish whoever it was that decided they could crash at his personal house.

"Come hide away with me. No one will find you."
                                                          "It's not like anyone would look anyway right?"

〖ooc: I don't know if you watched the show Once Upon a Time but as I started writing Jordy's intro, I found myself drawn to a more Rumpelstiltskin personality.(: Also sorry if it seems rushed.! Work called me in early so I'm trying to rush out the door super fast.!〗

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【Three strangers】 WHERE • AT: 【Living Room】 THINKING • OF 【What's going on?】 MOOD • RING: 【Confused】

Wiggling her nose, she could have sworn that she heard some commotion out in the living room. Did she accidentally turn the tv on? Groaning, she sat up and rubbed her tired eyes and she slowly got up and out of bed. Walking into the living room, she yawned and she stretched her arms up and over her head, not really realizing the situation at hand. But when she regained her vision, and all the sleep had blinked away from her eyes, what she saw had completely surprised her. But she calmly pointed at them, an blinked, "Um ... what are you people doing in my house?" Well it wasn't hers per say, but this was hers to rent for the evening. Granted, she was actually sort of happy. Seanna wanted to be away from her family for a little bit, but she did like other people! It would have been a very lonely three months now wouldn't it? However, this was very odd. Why were all these people here? The black haired boy was calm and just typing away on his computer like nothing was happening. The girl seemed awfully upset with this current situation, but the other boy was in the kitchen sipping some water! Obviously they were all confused, but they all were different in confessing their confusion. Seanna rubbed the back of her head when the girl threatened to call the police. Uh, that wouldn't be good!

"Oh please miss, there is no need for the police to be called" Seanna was a calm girl. Just like the water itself. Goes with the flow if you will. However, during a storm she tended to have a temper on her. Oh, it all just depended on the situation at hand. However, there had to be an explanation for this mess. So, in turn, she reached into her pocket and held up the letter. "I got permission to rent this place for the summer. Signed by a Mr. Darren Burgendy" she also showed that she had a key to the house and it was how she got inside. Seanna gently walked over and showed the girl so she should prove that she was not here to rob this place. But what she said obviously sparked some interest in the quiet one who slowly stopped typing away on his laptop. In return, he too pulled out a letter and a key. "I have the same permission" he handed the letter to Seanna in order for her to see. Blinking, she took the letter from him, she wiggled her nose in confusion. "It is the same exact letter" So... did that mean. Sea tilted her head and she looked at the girl and the other boy. "Do you two perhaps have the same letter?" Were they all suppose to stay in the house together? But why wouldn't the owner say so in the first place. Perhaps this was the 'surprise' he was talking about. What a trick!

Handing him back the letter, she rubbed the back of her head again with a nervous laugh. "I suppose... we are all going to stay together in this house" Seanna had been raised to be polite. Especially around people she didn't know. Although she was more comfortable around her older brother. But he wasn't here after all. So, she bowed her head politely. "My name is Seanna" She decided not to use her last name. It would be safer that way. "My brother likes to call me Sea, so that will be fine with me too" she said honestly. It was a cute nickname she thought. Better than Anna that was for sure. But she blinked when she looked over at her bag, "Hey... Why is my bag opened?" she pointed towards it with a blink. One of her bras were just hanging out! Jumping forward she snatched her bag away and quickly zipped it up, sending a glare towards the black haired boy who was sitting next to it the entire time.

ut olors: 【No worries!】

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

I Am With ✗✗✗ ❛❛ These people❜❜ Location ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Living room❜❜ My Thoughts ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Such weird humans❜❜ My Emotion ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Amused❜❜

As he was waiting patiently for that girl to wake, it seem as though the surprises had not ended for the day. For it seemed yet another female had found her way inside, and a male as well. Hm. Now this just got a tad interesting. There was no coincidence here that four people just so happened to walk into the same house. However, when the blonde-ish haired girl started to accuse him and that other female in being robbers, he sighed. She would be a trouble maker. Kage watched her carefully as she started to breath in a weird way. Was she trying to calm herself down maybe? It didn't seem to be working. Although he found it awfully amusing that the boy who had waltzed in, just seemed to shrug it off and went into the kitchen to get some water. Kage tried to pay them no mind as well, so he continued to type away, he wanted to get just a little more work finished. However, the last and final member decided to wake up from her little nap and joined them in the living room. Calmly asking what they were all dong here. A question he wanted to have answered to, but for now he ignored them until something interesting came along. Oh, but then that sleepy girl stated she had a letter by a Mr. Burgendy. He slowly stopped typing. Ah, now it made sense. Pulling out the same letter, he gave it for that girl to examine, "I have the same permission" he finally spoke. Closing his laptop, he leaned back against the couch, his arms lounging on the back rather comfortably. It seemed that human had some tricks up his sleeve. But why bother renting his home out for free to four strangers. Seemed a little odd. Kage examined the other three, he didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

The napping girl introduced herself as Seanna, but they could call her Sea if they wished. As it was a nickname from her brother. Huh, she was awfully open wasn't she? He didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. Although he didn't want to share this place with these other... humans. He knew that he had no other choice in the matter. If he went home, his parents would be furious and no one wanted a Tengu getting angry, especially his father. Although, he hoped no one would get in his way with his work. "My name is Kage" He stated simply. Not willing to be as open as this Seanna girl was. She seemed odd as it were, anyone could spot her hair color from a mile away. She wouldn't last five minutes in his world. He chuckled to himself.

Although he was caught off guard when she bluntly accused him of going through her bag. With the way she glared at him, it was obviously, but Kage remained unchanged as he answered, "I came in and I saw it there. I had no information, as everyone here, that I would be sharing this house. I wanted to look inside to see what was inside" He said cooly like he did nothing wrong. He saw her nose scrunch up and she gave a pout and a huff. Humans were weird. That was for damn sure. "Nothing I saw in your bag is worth being embarrassed about" he added which caused the girl to flush a bright right and in result having the remote getting thrown at his head. Now, he could have used his wing powers to slowed the remote and catch it, but he decided against that. Instead, he merely tilted his head, letting the remote crash upon the floor. Kage didn't understand why she was so upset. But he didn't press the matter, after all, learning from his mother, there was no greater wrath than a woman. Kage stretched his shoulders a little bit, "Pushing this aside. I suggest we all try to get along until summer is over" That seemed reasonable, but could they do it? So far, both the women already seem to hate him. Oh well, he guess he had that effect. It didn't bother him really.

Out Of Colors: Ohh I see. No worries, it was good! I understand how work can be

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
xoxoxox

User Image

Insanity 。 ゚ kicks in
xx

Wait, what was going on here? The girl pulled out a letter to show Amber that she had permission to rent out the house for the summer. Well, for free at least. Then the guy on the computer pulled one out too. Amber herself didn't receive any letter but she was sure her parents would have. She silently cursed them and heaved a huge sigh of frustration. Great. Just what she needed, to be around all these humans when she could barely control her anger. She could hurt them at any given time or transform if they so happened to look at her the wrong way. This was a mess!

She started shaking her head, then looked to the boy with the water. "Did you get one of those letters too?" She questioned. It came off more demanding than she intended and she realized she needed to watch how she talked. Now that these humans were in the equation she couldn't go acting as she pleased. She had to blend in, assimilate. This was going to be hard.

The boy shrugged his shoulders non-nonchalantly at her. Okay this guy was already a pain in the a**. She hated it when people ignored her. She gave a small grunt. "Okay whatever. But doesn't this seem a little odd? No wait you know what, nevermind. I'm out of here." She threw up her hands and stormed off out of the house to her car out back, not caring that she left her things inside. What started off as a semi-decent day went to crap super fast. She was suppose to be here alone, not with people who would just tick her off every second. It wouldn't be good for her health.

She slammed her car door shut and started the engine. Or tried to. It wouldn't turn over. She kept trying to turn her key in hopes that it would start but the more times she tried the more rough she turned her key until the key chains were almost burrowing into the steering column. She slammed her palm on the steering wheel in frustration. She was almost to her breaking point. One more thing and she'd just lose it.

Instead of continually trying to start the car, she popped the hood and hopped out to figure out what was wrong. Immediately without really knowing much about cars, she saw she was missing several parts to her engine. To top it off there was a note taped to the underside of her hood as well, hanging in front of her eyes. She ripped it off and read it in a rush of anger.

Play nice.

That was it. But it sent chills down her spine and stopped her cold. It was just two words but it said everything. It was her code with her parents when they were in public to remind her to calm down before she lost control. She knew it wasn't her parents' doing though. For one, it wasn't even their handwriting. For two, they couldn't have taken apart her engine and even they wouldn't have wanted her around humans by herself like this before she could control her anger properly. No, this was someone else. Someone who knew her secret. Who? She thought. Someone inside? One of those humans? She couldn't tell.

Fine. It was clearly a threat and she knew she couldn't leave anyway with her car in the state it was in. Whatever, she'd play along for now. On the surface she'd behave herself and pretend like she was just surviving the summer. But she'd be investigating underneath the facade. She'd figure it out.

She shut her hood and tucked the note in her back pocket. For a few seconds she stood there, doing her breathing exercises to calm herself down before she returned back inside. It was almost embarrassing to her pride to come back inside after her little tantrum but what else could she do? Her instinct was to avoid the strangers for the moment and make it to her room in piece but one of the boys stopped her.

"That was fast. Ran all the way back home for some tissues or something?" He taunted her. She stopped in her tracks and glared at him. "What made you change your mind princess?" He continued.

She rolled her eyes, obviously not wanting to explain what had happened. "Just felt like it." She mumbled. She wasn't great with lies and it was the first thing that popped into her head. Maybe when she thought of something better then she'd elaborate, but for now that was all she cared to say. Not waiting around to answer more questions she rushed to her room. When she closed the door she noticed the deadbolt across the top. One more thing that makes this all pretty creepy. She thought to herself. The room became less comforting and more calculating to her. What she thought was a wonderful coincidence became someone who did their research on her. She shuddered at the thought and threw herself on her bed.

Of course she didn't want to turn in front of all these humans, but now it was like a challenge. She wouldn't give this person the satisfaction. She'd do her best to not play right into their hands.

ooc: I kinda jumped into the secondary plot a little bit but I promise I'm not really going to make Amber work hard to figure stuff out for a long while. It was more just to add tension to her character.〗

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                            ████████████████████████████████████ ███████████ ███████████ ████████████████████████████████████

User Image
c cJordy Matthers c

I`m only getting started
I won`t blackout ★ 』
I`MONLYGETTINGSTARTED

Jordy sat back and sipped his water as he listened to the girl- Seanna practically spill her life story. It was interesting how much humans liked to babble. Of course, what could seem like useless information to others was valuable to Jordy. All ammunition for him. After she was done introducing herself, the boy began. Kage, an interesting name but it was all he offered about himself. No background, nothing. All the while Jordy was thinking miles per hour. He already thought of a few reasons why this Mister Darren Burgendy would rent out his beach house to four complete strangers without saying anything about the others. He smiled into his cup as he took another sip.

The second girl spoke, and quite rudely too. She didn't even give her name and spoke to him in a forced tone. "Did you get one of those letters too?" Her words were almost frantic. He had to stop himself from laughing at her frenzied state. Instead he pulled off a shrug, something he mastered over the years. It seemed to set her off a bit more because the next second she burst out the door and left silence in her wake. Jordy decided to break the silence and spoke his first words to the group.

"Well wasn't she just a little ray of sunshine. My name's Jordy. I'll be your roommate from now on." He didn't really mind the surprise. It took a lot to phase him. He supposed that was his earth element surfacing in his personality. He didn't really let this bother him and didn't give way to pathetic feelings like the previous girl. He decided to take a seat in front of the coffee table, which he immediately thought of seventeen others he had in his collection of things that would be suited more for the style of the house but he let it slide.

"So for our first group bonding even shall we play 'Never Have I Ever'? I love learning about people." He suggested to them. He set his glass on the table and fiddled with his watch. "Just kidding. That would be a little weird." He looked at the two of them, this time a little more carefully. Completely different postures, different personalities. It was interesting. He wondered what juicy secrets he could squeeze out of them before the summer was over.

Outside he heard a car door slam and many attempts to start the engine. He stood and walked to the other end of the living room with a view into the back which was a small hill with a red vehicle at the bottom. He could see the girl that stormed out throwing another little fit inside her car. He watched the whole scene from the window, a little smile on his face. Unfortunately he couldn't read the note from the distance he was at but whatever it said seemed to upset the girl. He chuckled softly. It was going to be an interesting summer, that's for sure.

When she came back inside he taunted her. "That was fast. Ran all the way back home for some tissues or something?" It was hilarious to him how flustered she was. "What made you change your mind princess?" It would be interesting to see what she'd come up with.

But her reply was disappointing. "Just felt like it." He could barely understand her from across the room but he managed. Before he could challenge her answer she ran off and he heard a door close somewhere down the hall. He shook his head in thought. Obviously she wasn't the greatest liar, which was perfect for Jordy. It was easier to get information from her. Maybe when they were alone he'd ask her what really happened outside. But then again maybe not. He wanted to know of course, but he liked saving things like this for later as leverage. It always seemed funner that way.

"Well," he began, clapping his hands together and tossing his thoughts. "Let's commemorate this day with a day on the beach. I know how to play a mean beach volleyball. Of course," he looked down the hallway to the girl's room. "We'll need four players."

〖ooc:〗

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【The other girl】 WHERE • AT: 【Her room】 THINKING • OF 【Boys are jerks】 MOOD • RING: 【Slightly devious】

So, it appeared that they would all be living together for the next few months. Seanna wondered if she should contact her parents. No... that wouldn't be good. It took her a lot of effort to convince her parents to let her go, and knowing she would be sharing room and board with three other people, let alone boys, they would drag her back themselves! No, it was best to keep this quiet. Although she didn't appreciate Kage being so blunt about her personal belongings! "I am not embarrassed! But one should not go snooping into a bag that does not belong to you" she replied with a huff as she set her bag down at her feet while looking over towards the other boy. So his name was Jordy? That was an odd name. Well she never heard of the name Kage either. Perhaps she was more secluded than she first thought. This could be a fun learning experience. Her parents didn't really like humans either, so Seanna rarely go to spent time with any. This would be fun! Of course, she would have be careful. However, the other female to their group wasn't so keen on staying here. She didn't introduce herself in fact, she stormed out! Blinking, Seanna rubbed the back of her head in confusion. Was it really that bad? Her eyes landed towards Jordy again, who said they should play a game. "What kind of game is that?" Sea raised a brow. 'Never Have I Ever...' what a dumb game! Learning about people. He was an odd one.

Soon enough the girl came back after failing to start her car. What bad luck. She shot a glare towards Jordy though, "I do not think you are making this situation any better. Obviously she is surprise as the rest of us" It wasn't nice, and he clearly knew that. What a jerk. It was clear that he wanted to get a rise out of the girl, he liked seeing people angry, was that what it was? She didn't know. She sighed when the girl stormed off to her room, leaving the three of them alone. Of course, Jordy decided it was time to head to the beach. And even offered to play beach volleyball. Seanna sighed and she picked up her back, "I shall speak with her. But you best leave her be, I do not take kindly to people who take advantage of others. If we are going to live here together, then we must try and get along, do you not agree?" Perhaps not, but it was worth a shot. No one really wanted to be clawing out each other's throats! Well, so to speak anyway.

Walking down the hall, she dropped her back off into her own room before she turned and gently knocked on the girls. "May I come in?" After a few minutes, Seanna carefully opened the door and she gave the girl a kind smile. Gently letting herself inside, she closed the door behind her so the boys wouldn't be able to hear. "I am sorry about the situation. I know it is hard living with strangers" In truth, it was hard. And so far she was finding it hard to like anyone here. They were all just so different. Like complete and total opposites. But Seanna at least wanted to have a good vacation, and she wasn't going to let anyone stop her! "Do you want to play some beach volleyball? It could be girls against boys, it could be fun" She offered gently with a smile. It really could be fun. Seanna was competitive by nature. It always made things more interesting. "I think it would be fun if we could beat the boys" Seanna wanted to be this girl's friend. Honestly, she didn't know why she was so angry, but Sea hoped that she could help out even just a little. Besides that, sports often helped let out some steam that people build up. And this girl seemed to have a lot that needed to be released. So she really hoped that she would join them, just for herself. Suddenly, Seanna let out a small laugh, "Please do not leave me alone with them" Both of them were just no good! Jordy was a bit rude and Kage was a bit of a creep! Hey, maybe if they get lucky, they will both get hit in the head with the volleyball.

ut olors: 【Dang! Sorry these are so freaking short. Work got me tired -.-】

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

I Am With ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Jordy❜❜ Location ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Living room❜❜ My Thoughts ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Why volleyball?❜❜ My Emotion ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Intrigued❜❜

Well now. This was certainly interesting now wasn't it? That blonde girl seemed a real hot head. More so than she had shown before. In fact, she even stormed out and tried to start her car to escape this nightmare of hers. However, it wouldn't start. Kage couldn't stop a snicker that escaped his lips. Oh what bad luck indeed. He ignored Seanna for the time being, he found the blonde girl far more interesting. He never met a woman that had that much built up rage. He had to wonder what was causing her to be so angry? Perhaps family issues. That always seemed to come down to it. Although he really didn't care about her problems, he just found her interesting. Was that a bad thing? He supposed, much like Jordy had stated, he also liked to learn about people. But just enough to know that they are't threats. Jordy seemed like a game type of guy, Kage was more strategic. Every move he made, it was like a chess game. And all three of these humans were merely pawns and he was the King. That's how Kage saw everything in the world. If it didn't benefit him and his family, he had no use for it. However, spending three months here with these people, he supposed that he would have to entertain himself somehow. This girl was like a box of fireworks, ready to be lit at any moment.

Jordy apparently wanted to see the fireworks, because he kept taunting her. Oh good. Having her explode at him was clearly much better than having her rage deflected towards himself. But instead, she stormed out once more and went into her room. Well then. It seemed that girl has the spotlight right on her today now doesn't she? Leaning back against the couch, he was about to open his laptop back up when Jordy suggested they all go out and play volleyball of all things. Kage sighed. "I don't have any interest in trivial things like that" he replied honestly, however before Seanna left the room to talk to speak with that girl, she verbally attacked Jordy saying they all needed to get along and then directed her misguided anger towards Kage. Demanding that he should play volleyball for punishment for looking in her bag. That again? What was the big deal!? Kage sighed through his nose and he leaned back and rubbed his forehead. "Fine, if that girls decides to play, I will" But seeing how upset she was, he doubted that would happen, so he was safe in that regard. There was no way that Seanna could coax her into coming out so soon. It wasn't like she had a calming effect or anything ridiculous like that. She seemed to be more outspoken and hot headed herself than she let herself out to be. With the way she talked, she sounded like a debutante with the utmost politeness and etiquette. Oh well, he guessed everyone had a few secrets of their own. Himself included.

So as the girls talked or whatever, he opened his laptop and started to do some of his business work. Just typing away what he needed to do over the course of these three months. Financial things, job interviews and all that good stuff. His parents said they would make sure it was all taken care of, but Kage was a busy-body, he wouldn't be able to just sit here and do nothing. But he knew if he overworked himself, it would defeat the purpose of a vacation and his parents would be highly upset, he truly didn't want that. So he guessed some time outside in the sun would do him some good. But he wanted to wait to see if the girls were coming or not. After he saved his documents, he turned towards Jordy and chuckled, "I think we have made some enemies here" It seems though, both of the girls didn't like them one bit. Ah well. "But Seanna is right in a sense, we have to live here for the next three months. Let's not start a war everyday" Every other day sounded good enough for him. Just as long as he didn't get any headaches. Kage stretched out his arms and sighed. Standing up, he finally decided that no matter what he would go walk on the beach, so he might as well change into his swim trunks now. So he vanished into his own room, and he opened his bag. Changing into a pair of blue and black swim trunks, he grabbed a towel from the closet and walked out. This place was oddly luxurious for it to be rented out for free. Walking out back, he noticed there was a huge hot tub, ready to use at a moment's notice. It was sitting on a wooden patio that overlooked the ocean which was a few steps away. He had to admit, it was rather pleasant.

Out Of Colors: Nothing to Report ~

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
xoxoxox

User Image

Insanity 。 ゚ kicks in
xx

Amber had a hard time sorting out her thoughts, they were all jumbled up. First it was about her parents. What would they say if they knew she was here with all these humans around? She tilted her head to the side to look at her phone teetering on the edge of her nightstand. It would be insane to think she'd tell her parents anything. She doubted she even had service. It was going to be hard getting used to this place. And she had three months to get stuck her too.! It was so dumb.

She rolled onto her side and faced the room, cuddling with her pillow for some emotional support. It was lonely here. How many emotions could she go through in one day? A knock on her door startled her and she sat up. "May I come in?" She heard a voice. It was Seanna. She didn't reply. Maybe she'd go away. But luck wasn't on Amber's side because Seanna opened the door softly and gave Amber a smile. It hit Amber that she was probably ruder than she should have been earlier. These humans didn't know what internal struggle she was going through. Did they think she was crazy?

Seanna entered the room and shut the door behind her. She started talking and Amber surprisingly found herself listening. It sounded like Seanna was just as antsy about the situation as Amber was but instead of blowing up like Amber, Seanna decided to just accept it and go with the flow. Maybe Amber should do the same? Then Seanna suggested a game of beach volleyball.

Great. Another way to potentially blow her top off. But she had to seem normal. It could be like training I suppose, Amber thought to herself as she chewed her lip in thought. "I don't know. I'm not great with people. Plus I'm very competitive. It'll just ruin the fun. Maybe if we made it into a game or something?" She countered. "Like, a bet on who wins?" She suggested. What would humans bet with. . "Ooh I know, maybe like they have to cook dinner and clean for the first week if we win?" It sounds lame, but I think that's something humans would do. She contemplated. It was so boring pretending to be human. As a fire elemental, everything was a competition for one another, and there was always something on the line. Sometimes it would just be silly things like hunting grounds or treasure, but there were battles with more valuable things on the line. Dragon scales. The loser would have to offer up one of their scales to the winner. The scales contained magical properties and each family had scales that did different things.

Amber's family scales had the ability to withstand heat while in their human form. It was a pretty convenient little ability, but sometimes it could cause trouble when she "burned" herself but her skin showed no signs of it. She had actually made a bet with another very powerful family. Surprisingly, she was victorious and the scale she received was very powerful. She subconsciously brought her hand up to her neck to feel for the scale that was usually dangling from a necklace she made. But it wasn't there. Panic set in again. Where was it? She cleared her throat, remembering she had company and played it off smoothly, she hoped.

"Yeah, I think I'll play. It'll help get my mind off of things." She decided and smiled at Seanna. "My name's Amber by the way. Sorry about earlier. I have a lot going on and I guess it just came out all at once. I hope I didn't offend you guys." She stood from her bed. "So let's go tell the boys our terms for the game!"

She made her way back to the living room and bowed her head. "I'm sorry about earlier. My name's Amber. I'll try to keep a cool head from now on. I think beach volleyball would be a really fun idea but I have a few conditions. I'm kind of a competitive person so I propose a bet. Whichever team loses has to make dinner and clean the house for the first week we're here." She looked at Seanna. "And Seanna and I agreed that the teams will be girls versus boys."

Amber couldn't believe she lost her scale after not even two hours of being here but she had to stay calm. Maybe she could use this chance to retrace her steps outside. Maybe she dropped it somewhere? As a last resort, she'd have to ask them for help finding it. But not yet, she wanted to see if she could figure it out on her own.

ooc: No worries.! I totally understand. As long as I can still work with what you give me.!^^〗

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
c cJordy Matthers c

I`m only getting started
I won`t blackout ★ 』
I`MONLYGETTINGSTARTED

Jordy gave a smirk as Sea scolded him for taunting the other girl. He couldn't help it, it was funny to him! He liked seeing what set people off, pinning them against each other. But the girl was too easy. She wasn't no fun.! Now Sea might be a little bit of a challenge. He would have to figure out what made her tick the old fashioned way; through trial and error. He watched as she left the room to go comfort the other girl. Jordy sat back down in his chair and leaned back with his hands behind his head. This place was really going to be fun.

Kage mentioned earlier that he would play the game if the girls decided to join in as well. He contemplated the thought. He didn't know too much about the girls but he suspected it'd be safe to assume they'd pull through. After all, there wasn't much else to do here. He closed his eyes and thought of ways to make the place more interesting. Maybe they could do fireworks one night. Or perhaps Jordy would just snap his fingers to cause an earthquake that would create a tsunami. That would make things much more fun much faster. Jordy let out a laugh as he entertained the thought of the humans running around trying to think up ways to leave.

Then Kage spoke. "I think we have made some enemies here." He said. Jordy scoffed. Enemies? These humans? If only Kage knew what I could do to them. . He smiled. No, Jordy didn't have true enemies. Although Jordy saw the world as him and everyone else, he knew there were few that could become an enemy to him. Even if they could though, Jordy liked to think of himself as a neutral party, simply making profit from others' misfortune. There might be people out there who hated him, but no one that could really do much about it.

"But Seanna is right in a sense, we have to live here for the next three months. Let's not start a war everyday." Kage finished. Jordy shook his head, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"No promises," he whispered with a smile. He liked pinning people against each other and watching them just slowly eradicate each other. "War". That was a good word for it. He was most successful during times of war. People were desperate, they'd cling onto anything as long as there was hope things would get better. Yes, war was his playground. "But I suppose I'll try to stay on my best behavior." His tone had a slight hint of mockery to it.

Kage probably didn't hear him, and went off to his room, presumably to get ready for beach volleyball. It was after that that the girls came back and the fiery one, Amber, announced that they would be joining in on the game. Jordy rubbed his hands together. "Wonderful! Let's go tell Kage, shall we?" He hopped up once more and made his way out back on the patio where Kage was admiring the hot tub. "Alright Kage, the girls decided that we're going to be playing beach volleyball. Oh, I see you're already ready. I suppose we should get ready too." He looked back at the girls. "Let's all get ready and meet back up down on the beach." He smiled. Finally, something to do other than sitting around.

〖ooc:〗

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WITH • WHOM: 【Everyone】 WHERE • AT: 【On the Beach】 THINKING • OF 【This shall be fun...】 MOOD • RING: 【Competitive】

It seemed hard at fist, to try to get the girl to talk, but she seemed to talk very well to Seanna, which made her smile. People who were born with the water element were often noted for having a calming effect on others. No one really understood why of course. But Seanna always guessed it was because looking at the ocean seemed to be relaxing, and calming. And the moon itself was so gorgeous to gaze at. It just all seemed to come together. Of course she loved the moon, it was her source of power and beauty. However, not everyone born as a mizuoni had that natural power to calm people. Everyone was different, had different personalities, it all depended on how well one interacts with others. Seanna was born and raised to be polite. Even though deep down she was a bit of a little hurricane. Although for the most part, Seanna was a calm and collected as the Ocean during a day such as this. Although, she didn't know how calm she would be if those boys continued the way they were. Oh well, it was a beautiful day out! Of course, the ocean looked much better at night but she had to admit to herself, the sun, wasn't all that bad. It gave life to everything around them, but the huge downfall in Seanna's eyes was that one couldn't gaze at the sun for too long, unless you wished to lose your vision. It was a shame though. Seanna truly did love the way the sun felt in the summer, after all, it gave her all the more reason to hop into the water. She stated that she wasn't good around other people. It was clearly obvious. Saying that she was competitive, Sea grinned. "As am I" She could blame her brother for that.

Seanna chuckled at her idea of a bet. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Although we should watch them like sharks when they are cooking" Something tells her they would burn the house down. Or they could at least make them cut up vegetables or something. Seanna didn't mind cooking, so if no one else could cook, then she would gladly. Seanna smiled at the girl, glad that she had calmed down. Now, she didn't know if she had helped or not, but that truly didn't matter. They could all have some fun now. This girl looked as though she could spend some time playing some volleyball. It would certainly be an exciting game. She watched her as she patted her neck and a look of mild surprise crossed her face, but returned to normal when she realized Seanna was looking. Perhaps she lost a necklace? Seanna didn't press it though, for it seemed as though she didn't wish to say. For now, Seanna would let her do as she saw fit. Although she hoped they could be friends during their stay.

She introduced herself as Amber. Gently, Seanna shook her head. "You do not have to be sorry. I was surprised as well" Slowly she got off the bed and she stretched out her arms gently. "If you ever wish to talk about anything, my door will always be opened" In truth, she didn't blame Amber for exploding like she had. Those boys were partly to blame for that. They both seemed to shrug it off like nothing was really happening. Sure, perhaps Seanna did as well, but at least asked a few questions about this and tried to solve the problem. The boys just simply didn't care. Were all humans boys this confusing?

When both of them walked out to say they wanted to play. Amber apologized and Seanna gave a gentle smile. She couldn't wait to play now. In truth, Seanna needed to let off some steam as well. Talking to Jordy, he seemed pretty excited. Perhaps he thought there was no way they could lose? This would be very interesting. Finding Kage, they let him know they would be playing and the rest of them turned to get ready for the game. So she returned to her room and gently closed and locked the door for safe measure. Getting undressed, she quickly changed into her bathing suit. Making her that her long lavender hair was tied up into a tight ponytail, she gazed at the mirror before her and sighed a bit at her appearance. Gently raising her hands she messed with her human ears. It was true that she was only playing as a human, but during this spell that her pendant had, she felt slightly handicapped and she didn't like that feeling. Her ears were very useful... from right here, she would have been able to hear the wings of the seagulls from outside! But like this? Nothing. She could barely hears the waves unless she opened her window. It was annoying. She also missed her claws and her tongue would often rub against her teeth not used to her fangs not being there. Seanna personally hated feeling weak, even though she looked nice and polite, she had a reputation to keep up. Her parents legacy was in her hands. Seanna may be messing all that up by coming on this vacation, but she had to. They were just asking for too much this time.

Snapping away from her thoughts, she grabbed a towel she brought from home. It was a cute, light blue dolphin towel, with her nickname, Sea, written on the top. Walking back outside, she joined the others where a small volleyball area was already set up. This place sure had everything didn't it? Seanna was wearing a dark blue tankini. It was a tank top that tied around and made a bow on the back of her neck. It had a light blue swirl pattern that ran up both sides of it and on the back of the tank top it made the shape of a dolphin. Then she just had matching dark blue bikini bottoms. Setting her towel down, she walked over and picked up the volleyball that was sitting right under the net. Gently picking it up, she gently bounced it with her hand, keeping a gentle rhythm. "Do you gentlemen agree to our bet?" The she caught the ball from the air and grinned at them. "Unless you are too scared" It was only chores for a week, but she knew deep down both their egos were too big to turn this down. But it was fun to taunt them a bit.

ut olors: 【Sorry about the wait】

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

I Am With ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Everyone❜❜ Location ✗✗✗ ❛❛ On the beach❜❜ My Thoughts ✗✗✗ ❛❛ A bet sounds interesting❜❜ My Emotion ✗✗✗ ❛❛ Confident❜❜

No promises eh? Well, he assumed as much. This guy seemed pretty mischievous in his own clear way. He heard the hint of pure amusement in his voice when he said he'll do his best to be on some good behavior and he sighed. 'I'm not going to be able to get any work done' he thought with annoyance. This boy, Jordy, is going to cause a war in the house. Oh, he could hear the yelling already. Oh well, he'll cross that bridge when it burns, for now, he guessed he just had to wait to see if the girls were going to play volleyball. Truthfully, he didn't care either one. It was a win-win for him. If they did play, well that's exercise for him. He has been a little lazy lately, sitting at his desk on his computer. And on the other hand, well, if they didn't decide to play, Kage would relax on the beach. He could sure use it. His muscles were tense and he truly needed to relax a bit. That hot tub would be useful for that. A swim in the cool ocean and then a relaxing soak in the hot tub. It could do wonders, he thought. As Kage was thinking to himself as he was waiting outside, in no time the rest of them joined him. He was actually a little surprised how quickly the girl, who introduced herself as Amber, had calmed down. Maybe it was just a girl thing then.

Nodded his head, and he started to walk out onto the sand, "Take your time" He was a patient man. Perhaps a tad impatient at times, especially when it came to his work, but with everything else, he was relaxed with. As he walked out onto the beach, he waited for the others to change. He was standing next to the small volleyball net, he gazed out towards the ocean. Oh, how badly he wanted to change back into his tengu form and fly over these waters. Oh, now that would be relaxing! His wings were just itching to be stretched out. He missed that feeling. His feathers tickling his skin. Chuckling to himself he sighed, he played with the dark blue ring he had on his right hand. With just one tug, he could easily take off this ring and reveal himself. But that would be bad, now wouldn't it? He sighed and stopped messing with it when he heard some voices behind him. So they were ready.

He turned around and crossed his arms over his bare chest. "Bet?" Clearly Kage wasn't informed of such a thing. Were they talking about that inside? He watched as Seanna picked up the volleyball and threatened that he was scared. Oh if only that little human knew. He resisted the urge to smirk. "May I ask what this bet is?" he listened as Seanna quickly explained. Cooking and chores for a week? He raised a brow. Kage personally had no idea how to cook. He had people to do that for him. As for cleaning, yes, he knew how to pick up after himself, but he didn't know how to take care of an entire house. Again, he had people for that. This may be more difficult than he thought. Although, like hell he would back down. He wouldn't lose anyway. Not against two human girls. He wasn't so keen of Jordy, but he was the one who suggested it and he said he had played before. Surely they wouldn't lose. "Very well. I was wondering about dinner. Steak sounds nice I think" He chuckled. Did those girls even know how to operate a grill? Well, neither did he. This would be interesting. To him, Seanna seemed too polite to really be that competitive. Although she had a hint of a mischievous personally as Jordy. Which was slightly disturbing... but he would worry about that later. As for Amber, she was hot headed, not hard to tick off. If she missed a ball or two, she will let her anger control her and everyone knows if that happens, you are going to lose. Kage was a pretty observant guy! Oh yes, he had no doubts this would end in his favor. "Ladies first, then" Such a gentleman.

Out Of Colors: Nothing to Report ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces