Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Sophia smiled up at him as he tucked a pillow under her head making her more comfortable on the already heavenly bed. He was falling for it, falling for her act and she had him there dangling on her string waiting for an answer, the only way to keep him there would be to carry out this ploy; easy as pie. "Passed out?" she acted confused for a moment giving a few moments of passing silence before deciding to sit up, would he stop her? Slowly, carefully she did so to sit with her legs dangling off of the bed, but she lifted a delicate and dainty hand to pinch the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes placing her weight and leaning on her other hand. "I'm so terribly sorry, oh my I wasn't expecting that to happen." she pulled her hand from her face and looked to him, "I'm fine, really.". Next step? She looked down closing her eyes tight as if fighting off another wave of lightheartedness.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''
Princess Sophia - "" - ""

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He frowned watching her, she didn't seem to good and when he tried to sit up he wanted to stop her "please lay down, I'll bring the doctor, can't have you getting sick" he said, but he wasn't sure. He was only doing this cause of his mother, he didn't really care, but what sit Bowen said caught in his mind, and he began to wonder if he had to marry this girl, how much longer could he hold out before his parents forced it, putting there foot down, he may as well start being kind to her. He get something in him cause him to smile, a part of him being lost to the thoughts "just rest" he sighed.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
"I don't want to lie down" she answered softly opening her eyes and looking at him, she took that time to look about his features, his eyes, his hair, the shape of his jaw, everything, and feeling quite lucky her father wanted her to pair with his kingdom meaning he as aggravating as he was would be hers. "but...you're probably right. Though you don't need to call the doctor I'm not getting sick." she chuckled softly returning her head to the pillow, one hand bent to lie above her head, the other resting on her stomach. "I'm simply exhausted from the trip from my Kingdom, its hard to eat on the road sometimes so I have hardly eaten at all today." she closed her eyes "I didn't feel it right to eat without you at the dinner table so I didn't touch a thing, as delightful as it looked and smelt. I didn't think going this long without food would cause me to pass out" she giggled, though she really just wanted to kick him in the leg for leaving her high and dry. She had to make him fall for her, even if it meant being nice.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He nodded calming alittle as he sat there watching her lay there, if she was faking she was damn good at it, he doubt she was but who knew, woman were clever, exspecially the ones coming for his throne doing everything they can to marry him. He watched her watching him thinking, would she be good for him, is this a ploy and she would turn into something he hated. When she said she was waiting in him to eat he felt his stomach drop, he felt bad for her, guilt racking at his mind "I'm sorry, I truly am" he said looking away "I just needed to get away for abit" he sighed hoping she would understand it, he needed someone to.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
"oh I'll live" she chuckled opening her bright blue eyes once more and locking them on Anthony, "Thank you, that is for apologizing, and bringing me back here to my room. If you hadn't have come no one would've been there to catch me." she smiled at him, her voice soft and smooth as velvet with every word she spoke. She moved her arm that was arched over her head and reached out to place her hand on Anthony's arm. "I can't blame you for leaving, though it would've been nice had you not promised me anything. I noticed when I arrived you were less than pleased to see me, another woman that you know not a thing about, another suitor to chase you down like its some kind of silly game" her face softened expressing that she understood him, "your servants did not leave me in the dark that you are having a difficult time being forced to chose a bride, and by the sounds of it the other women were only after fame and fortune. I am already a princess, and I'm content without anymore fame or fortune behind my name. If you must know, you and I are in the same boat. My father sent me here in hopes of finding a husband, and I have no choice but to agree to it. However my reasons are quite different, I came here to find love." oh how she'd practiced those lines over and over and over again, she'd all but perfected them. "No doubt you've heard it before, but look at me, every word I speak is truth. Why start something on lies? You only end up miserable in the end."

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anthony listened staring across the room at the open door, he wanted so badly to run away go to his room and pack his things, he hated being a prince, while kids wished they where just like him. He thought them crazy, as she spoke to him he listened only to find she was alittle more different than the others but it didn't mean he would choose get still, it meant she had a better chance, she seemed just like him though. Sighing he turned to look at her and he smiled gently "thank you, for understanding, for not trying to force it" he said she was different but there was something he couldn't put his finger on. Looking to get hand he looked back to get face "is there anything I can get you?" he asked.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
His little moves and ticks set off the alarm that he wanted to make a break for it, but she was glad he stayed "You keep eyeing that door like it's going to disappear on you" she said pulling her hand back from his arm, "no worries, it won't do that" she smiled making herself a little more comfortable on the bed, "If i need something I can ask a servant, but for now I believe its just sleep. Why don't you go get that wound of yours patched up, I'm apologize if I've caused you more trouble."

After arriving back at the orchard Bowen saw to it his horse was fed, watered, and placed back in the stall without a saddle or bridle on. Even missing a leg he could manage to do most of the chores about the stable, even about the orchard, it just required a little more effort. Returning to the cottage he was met with the smell of spice soup, the aroma of flavors and vegetables wafting though the air from the fireplace where the pot sat. The table was set with only one empty, a pitcher of either milk or water, a few slices of bread, and a single cup and spoon, and Alicia was sitting quietly in front of the fire place reading an old and worn book.
"Smells great as always" he smiled and with the help of his crutch made his way over to the table and sat down at one of the ends.
"Its nothing special, just mom's old recipe" she answered simply closing the book and standing. She took the bowl from the table and filled it with the soup, even taking the time to pour some milk from the pitcher into her father's cup.
"Well that's why it's so great" he took the bowl with a nod of thanks and began eating, but stopped when he noticed Alicia turn tail and walk towards her room. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked reaching out and taking a large gulp of milk.
"To bed, I already ate. I just wanted to make sure you got home safe." her tone was flat, empty. It was always the way she spoke when she wanted nothing to do with what would happen next.
"No, you're not. You're going to turn yourself around and come back here, we need to have a talk."
"A talk? Can't call a one sided scolding a talk!" she shouted wheeling about glaring at her father, "and trust me I've heard it before, and if I haven't I know what your going to say anyway. You'll just be wasting your breath!"
"Hold on for just one second!" he stood from the chair that squealed against the wood floor as it slid back, "You think you know everything Alicia! Get your head out of the clouds and come back down to earth for even a little bit! That boy, the Prince, you better pray he's a good man and won't rat you out otherwise you could be hung for treason, or attempted murder. A smart woman would've run! hell a smart woman would've married the man she's supposed to when she was supposed to, then maybe none of this would've happened! Michael is a good man!"
"Seriously? EVERYTHING has to be about that! Why must you always ALWAYS without fail bring Michael into every argument! I'm tired of being pushed around like a pawn in this little game of paying back the bankers, I am not going to marry him if its the last thing I'd do! I'd rather swing from the rafters of the castle as a corpse than call myself his bride! Let me run my own life for once! I wanted nothing to do with marrying him, and as it stands its not going to happen! Have you not seen what I've done already to pay back those greedy men? I'm holding up my end of the bargain and working my a** off to stop that marriage contract in its tracks."
"You're being stupid Alicia, you can have a better life with him! You'll end up working yourself into the ground before you can consider yourself free from that contract! Any more mistakes like this one and you can call our deal as good as done! I can't have my daughter tromping around the forest shooting Princes! Accident or not you better watch yourself otherwise I'll see to it you marry Michael and save this farm that you and I care so much about."

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anthony smiled and nodded "thank you, and I'm sorry again" he said standing, and bowing before heading out and down the hall. When he got to his room the doctor was there. He checked him out gave him some medicine and he was out like a light til the next day.

(so so sorry it's lame Im having a problem thinking of a post)

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anthony smiled and nodded "thank you, and I'm sorry again" he said standing, and bowing before heading out and down the hall. When he got to his room the doctor was there. He checked him out gave him some medicine and he was out like a light til the next day.

(so so sorry it's lame Im having a problem thinking of a post)

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
"Do sleep well" she called after him as he left, and once he shut the door she sat bolt up in her bed. Her fists clenched tight on the sheets as she glared at where he'd sat, she may have had him dancing on a single string but she wanted to be playing the man like a puppet. He hadn't done everything she wanted, and though that took time she wanted to win now. Rolling her eyes she stood to blow out the candles in the room and then found herself between the sheets thinking of what tricks she should try on him tomorrow. Before long she'd fallen into a dreamless sleep.

"Well I guess its good to know you care about something! Its a shame its not your own daughter's FUTURE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs wheeling about and vanishing behind the door leading to her room where she threw herself upon the bed and buried her face in the pillow.
Bowen stood in anger as his daughter stormed away from him, forcing himself to calm down he sat back at the table "if only you knew your fate, I do this because I care" he whispered before digging back into his food.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
it wasnt to long he was awaking to a new day day, the world around him acting ex-tactic, losts of people rushing about the place, ready to have the large tornament, ready for the large number of drunk people to come in. anthony woke witha brisky waken, a boy standing over him wiht his things "sir you wanted me to wake you" anthony groggily say up "what time is it?" when the boy told him he paniked. he was supposed to be ready by now, most of the tornament would have started but thankfully the waiteed for hij, prbably only cause he was royal, but he wanted a fair chance. it took awhile to get ready nd yet it still wasnt his ride yet he had a bit to wait.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Alicia awoke early the next morning knowing today was going to be quite the day, before the sun was even up she had washed up and was outside in the orchard caring for the trees and picking a baskets worth of fresh apples to take to the tournament. Her father must have gone to bed late in the evening so she decided against bothering him, he knew where she would be for the day anyway. Heading to the stables she walked to the back of the barn where a simple cart sat, stacked in the back of the cart were a few barrels, and a little bit of hay piled up behind the driver's seat, but other than that it was rather barren. She quickly prepared the only draft horse in the stables to pull the cart into town hooking her up to the cart where the older mare stood and waited quietly to leave. Before they could depart though she had yet to prepare Able for the day, he was going to help with making some extra gold today.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tony awoke with a yawn, servants running about to get him ready, getting his cloths ready, the stables where getting his stallion ready, his black war horse named after a god that people feared, stranger. he checked his wound and saw it wasnt infected he wasnt gonna loose a leg, but man did it sting a heap. he cleaned up and dressed heading straight to the dining hall. when he walked in he saw his mother and gave a wave "hi there" he said hiding his limp quite well, he sat by his mother who looked up, a frown on her face "you know dont you" she lifted her head "you got hurt? are you stupid, i was worried sick and you got hurt, what if you had died?" she gritted her teeth and then behind her was a much deeper voice "you are foolish boy, how could you do something so dumb, you need to grow up" anthony looked up to see his father. he clenched his fists "its my damn life, if you hadnt organised all these marriags to come and visit i wouldnt have left but no, you are intent on ruining my life" he growled and his father snapped back "your a prince, and you must marry into a family of the same standard, its not your choice anymore, make a choice soon, or youll get no choice" anthony stood and left slamming the door, he headed straight to the stables.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
It didn't take much time or effort to prepare Able for the competition and adorning his body from head to toe in the traditional garb worn by a knight's horse. Able wore the fabric well and seemed to even stand a little taller as it draped about his legs, the yellow crest on each backside standing out starkly against the blue. Taking a rope she gave him enough distance from the cart to walk, but not enough to wander as they traveled towards the tournament grounds. Checking all of her supplies over and over again she finally seated herself on the cart and urged the draft horse forward.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
((Thought I'd add more since in reality she woke up and left far earlier than I'm sure Anthony woke up razz ))
By time she'd reached the outskirts of the tournament grounds the sun had risen over the horizon, the games wouldn't start right away so there was still some time to be had in order to prepare for the exhaustion that would be the end result of today's labors. Finding an easy slope off of the road she steered her horse down it, the rough terrain bounced the cart too and fro as they headed towards a distant grove of trees, and as they neared it a friendly face waved at her. She returned the gesture leading the horses towards the young boy who was quick to greet her when she pulled the horses to a stop.
"are you ready?! I'm so excited for this competition, I think you'll win!!" he beamed excitedly up towards her as she jumped from the cart, "for both our sakes I'll try" she chuckled placing a hand atop the young kids head and messing his hair. "Now quit your bouncing around, help me out here Greg" she said walking about the cart and leaning over the side. Moving about a few objects and throwing hay aside she uncovered a glistening set of armor. The young boy was quick to aid her in the process of assisting her with the armor, that is once she hid behind bushes and changed out of her dress and into a set of men's clothes. it took some time and effort from the both of them to piece together the wears, but once they were done Alicia not only stood half a head taller, but didn't even look like Alicia anymore, well so long as her face was covered by the helmet.
"We're gonna win we're gonna win!!" the boy chanted dancing about before her, she couldn't help but admire his enthusiasm.

Alicia ~ "" ~ ''
Bowen - "" - ''
Sir Heinrich ~ "" ~ ''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items