Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She giggled quietly, "Well...maybe not around other people anyways..." Her cheeks flushed slightly as she said that.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd blushes and chokes on the food. He floods it down with a big gulp of wine. "Y...your kidding right?" He still wasn't to sure about what was jokes and what was serious with her.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image Planting her chin on her hands, she smiled slightly at him, "Well...you could always find out if it's a joke..." She giggled softly, not quite sure when she had picked up on how to flirt.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
He only blushes deeper and hides his face by eating. After finally getting rid of all the meat he stretches and looks at her after wiping his mouth. "Alright...To the tailor to get you some nice battle ready clothes..."
He stands and takes her hand leading her to the inn asking the man to reserve the room and where the tailor is. After paying and getting the info he leads Orihime to the place the man said it was. "Alright...Find something nice that you'll like to wear for a while. Make sure its comfortable."

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She followed along quietly, smiling in amusement as she realized she had made Lloyd blush. "Uh...are you coming inside? Or did you have an errand to run?"

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
He nods. "Sure I'll give you my opinion on what you pick if you want..." He says following her into the store. "Lead the way..." He says this knowing he's going to regret it when she takes him to the under garment area if she decides that's part of what she needs.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She paused for a moment, her eyes roaming around the store before instantly leading Lloyd to the one place in the shop he might feel embarrassed. She went right up to one of the bra racks and started examining a few bras...one of them black and lacy and the other one white and delicately patterned with flowers. Turning to Lloyd with a small smile on her lips as she pointed them out, "Which one do you think I should get?"

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd kinda peeks at both of them trying not to look to much like a pervert but in his head pictures of her wearing each one ran through his head. He was kinda fond of the lacy one but at the same time liked the innocence that the Flowery one brought on. "I uh...I'm not sure...Which ever you think is best..." He says trying to keep himself calm.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She sighed slightly, "I can't decide...although...yeah, I'll get the black one. And these match."[b/] She grabbed the black lacy bra and the matching panties before heading off towards the shirts, humming away as she plucked a few off the racks, along with a skirt and 2rs of pants.

"Say, Lloyd...do you know if they sell shoes here too? I can't keep running around barefoot."

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd nods. "I'm sure they do." He says following her around. "Do you need me to carry anything for you?" He asks looking around the store for the mens section.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She turned to beam at him, "Sure, carry these please." She thrust the bra and panties into his hands and darted off to look at the boots, finding a pair of soft leather ones that she really liked.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Lloyd quickly just follows behind her with them behind his back so he doesn't start staring at them. "Remember Comfortable. You'll be walking in these for like ever." He jokes with her and looks around again. He felt really nervous holding onto the under garments she wanted to get.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She grinned over at him as she tried the boots on, "Very comfortable, I could walk all day in these! Oh yeah, fighting ready...I shouldn't get the skirt...or that pair of pants...." She quickly returned the skirt and pants to their respective racks, and held out her hand for the undergarments. "We should go pay for these."

Beloved Lunatic

User Image He quickly hands over the under garments. "You still need pants and a shirt though." Lloyd states plainly. "Maybe something in the mens section?" He says quietly.

Aged Soldier

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image She rolled her eyes and held up a shirt and a pair of pants. "I already have those. What, were you distracted by something?" She starts looking around, as though trying to figure out what could possibly have distracted him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff