Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ðєατн τнє Kι∂

If you challenge me....

Kid let out a sigh of annoyance, his eye twitching in response to Kagami's childish action directed towards him. He moved one hand to the cuff of his dark jacket, adjusting the soft material there. The young man had to make sure it was perfect and in place, lest he have a mental breakdown. And without Liz and Patti there.....it might not end well.

The young Shinigami quickly made his way into Stein's classroom, taking his usual seat near the front of the room. He propped himself up on the desk, cheek in hand, elbow on the smooth surface of the wooden piece of furniture. Why did he ever choose to attend this school....? He already knew all of the material Stein-hakase went over. He had to, being a Death God and such.

His amber eyes focused on the black board and his thoughts focused on other things.
God knows what subject his train of thought would stop on.

[[ OOC: My writing is failing today, I apologize in advance. xD ]]

....You better kiss your soul goodbye

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxきょう も また また やらかして
xxxxxxxxいいわけ してる ため いき など つけば
xxxxxxxxxxxxすごし ねむく なり まぶた おちたら
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxおふとん が しあわせ くれ の

[ K ]agami [ A ]i [ H ]iragi/ [ M ]ood - happy/ [ P ]laylist --- Ne Ni Ge De Reseto

User ImageKeeping her head down in class Kagami sighed quietly, an image of Kid appearing in her mind. Kagami's head quickly shot up at the sound of her name only to turn her head and see one of her friends talking to her. Sighing, Kagami curried her face in her arms once more and mentally screamed at her friends question. "No, I don't like Kid-kun, in that way." she lied, her cheeks darkening as she stood up, the teacher and everyone in the room staring at her as she ran out. "So what if I like Kid." she mumbled, turning a corner and stopping, her breathes heavy as she slid down the wall. Kagami's cheeks darkened as she hugged her knees to her chest, trying to hide the tears flowing from her indigo eyes.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mite Mite! OOC!▶ It's okay, my writing is sucky right now too D:
lol ◀
User Image

Ðєατн τнє Kι∂

If you challenge me....

When he heard the sound of rapid footsteps, Kid immediately looked up in search for the source of the noise. Thankfully, his timing was perfect: he just managed to catch sight of Kagami as she left the classroom. The boy narrowed his eyes at the doorway before pushing himself to his feet and heading out of the room in search for the girl.

How troublesome... he thought to himself, moving a hand to the back of his neck, his fingers brushing against the jet-black locks of hair there. He silently cursed himself for leaving the classroom: Chichi-ue would probably scold him for doing so. But, on the other hand: what if he didn't leave? If Kagami was upset, maybe he could cheer her up.

It didn't take him long to find her (thanks to his soul perception abilities), and he was rather shocked to find her crying.

"Kagami....?"

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxきょう も また また やらかして

[ K ]agami [ A ]i [ H ]iragi/ [ M ]ood - happy/ [ P ]laylist --- Ne Ni Ge De Reseto

User ImageSlowly raising her head at the sound of someone's voice Kagami went wide eyed, seeing it was Kid. Quickly hiding her face Kagami sniffled quietly "What do you want?" she asked softly, lifting her head as she wiped the tears away, sniffling once more before standing. "You know what, I don't want to know, just leave me alone." Kagami mumbled, now shaking as she quickly walked off, keeping her head to the ground.

Mite Mite! OOC!▶ Dammit writers block! Go jump off a bridge!
D:< ◀
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The young Shinigami narrowed his eyes at the fellow meister before crouching down next to her, not quite sure how to console someone. He was usually being the one consoled....he never had much experience in cheering others up. A few moments of silence passed before he decided to speak.

"Come on, tell me. What's wrong?" His voice took on its usual cold, business-like tone that he used without even realizing it. It was mainly due to keeping up a formal pretense with his father for so many years, now he had just picked up on the tone and used it in everyday conversations. Because of it, many people saw the Shinigami as stand-offish and apathetic.

He cleared his throat before flashing an expectant glance at the lavender-haired girl sitting next to him. Kid wasn't really sure of what to say, much less what to do in this situation....as stated before, he never had gotten experience in cheering people up. It was a foreign subject to him, a subject he knew basically nothing about.

[[ OOC: Aha, I got a new post format. >x>;; ]]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"If you fight with a Shinigami....
I can't guarantee the safety of your soul."

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxきょう も また また やらかして

User ImageSighing as she walked through the front doors of the school Kagami smiled. "How would I tell him I like him? Would I just say "Hey Kid I like you."? No! That wouldn't be right." she half yelled, plopping down on the front steps to the school. "God, I'm such an idiot." the young girl said softly, burying her face in her hands with a small sigh. "I've liked him forever but, I just don't know how to tell him."
((*pushes writers block off a bridge* D:< ))

Mite Mite! OOC!▶ o: I hate you! D:< I might get a new one too! ◀

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
This is a 1x1 RP for xX-NomTastic-Xx (myself) and iDeath The Kid-kun! If you not one of us two then please do not post, bump, flame or anything of that matter! Thank you and have a nice day ^^

Profile Skelly :3

[imgleft]Appearance here[/imgleft]
[color=1]Behind The Curtain[/color] [color=2]▶[/color] [color=1]{{Username Here}}[/color] [color=2]◀[/color]
[color=1]They Call me[/color] [color=2]▶[/color] [color=1]{{RPC name here}}[/color] [color=2]◀[/color]
[color=1]But please, call me[/color] [color=2]▶[/color] [color=1]{{nicknames(s) here / optional}}[/color] [color=2]◀[/color]
[color=1]I said I was[/color] [color=2]▶[/color] [color=1]{{age here}}[/color] [color=2]◀[/color]
[color=1]Oh! Can I get it! Please?![/color] [color=2]▶[/color] [color=1]{{Likes here}}[/color] [color=2]◀[/color]
[color=1]Eww~ get it away![/color] [color=2]▶[/color] [color=1]{{dislikes here}}[/color] [color=2]◀[/color]
[color=1]Oh! I must've forgotten something![/color] [color=2]▶[/color] [color=1]{{other / optional}}[/color] [color=2]◀[/color]

User Image
Behind The Curtain {{xX-NomTastic-Xx}}
They Call me {{Kagami Ai Hiragi}}
But please, call me {{Kaga-chan / Kagami}}
I said I was {{15}}
Oh! Can I get it! Please?! {{chocolate, cake, reading, hanging out with her friends}}
Eww~ get it away! {{sour foods, bullies}}
Oh! I must've forgotten something! {{nope}}

User Image[[ I'm assuming I'm supposed to post this here. >v >;
If not, lemme know and I'll delete. >: ]]

Behind The Curtain ▶ {{iDeath the Kid-kun}} ◀
They Call me ▶ {{Death the Kid}} ◀
But please, call me ▶ {{Kid ; Kiddo}} ◀
I said I was ▶ {{16}} ◀
Oh! Can I get it! Please?! ▶ {{Perfect symmetry.}} ◀
Eww~ get it away! ▶ {{Asymmetrical abominations!}} ◀
Oh! I must've forgotten something! ▶ {{other / optional}} ◀

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxきょう も また また やらかして

User ImageAlarm clocks. Enemy of the world. A hand reached out from underneath pink and purple covers, silencing the annoying beeping that came from something so little.Getting up, Kagami stretched, yawning as she did so. Shaking her head, she made an attempt to move the bangs out of her eyes. It worked for a minute, but they fell back in place. Sighing, she got up, and walked downstairs, beginning her morning routine, taking a shower, getting dressed, brushing out her hair, and getting breakfast before eating.

"Alright. Off to school!" Kagami shouted before shutting the front door on her mom trying to give her a hug. Jeez. It kind of weirded her out sometimes that she still treated her like she was a young girl. Sighing, she took out two bows and tied her hair up in two ponytails, and walked to school, only a few miles away. Her iPod was already blasting to Ne Ni Ge De Reseto by Kaori Fukuhara. She resisted the urge to change it to one of her other favorite songs, but kept it on the song it was currently playing.

Mite Mite! OOC!▶ No no no! It's okay! I prefer if you post them here ^^ ◀
User Image

Ðєατн τнє Kι∂

If you challenge me....

Due to his neurotic tendencies, Death the Kid had gotten up rather early that morning. Tardies had begun piling up on his attendance record for Shibusen, mainly because of the fact he was almost always three hours late for classes.

Being the son of Shinigami-sama, he could easily get out of detention. But, in a way, he would be abusing his powers to do this. So he simply solved the problem by waking up 3 hours earlier. This gave him a chance to make sure Liz and Patti dressed symmetrically, and to measure every single item in his outrageously large mansion. By the time they left, everything had been inspected by Kid himself, curing any worries he had about the symmetry of his furniture/other household items.

Looking back on the morning, he had no doubt about the fact that everything was perfect. For once, he could enjoy the light breeze as the young man slammed a foot down on his skateboard, causing the device to tilt up. One end of the black board slammed into his palm, causing a purple light to flash. The skateboard was soon 'sucked' into his hand, the purple light disappearing shortly after the entire length of the board was absorbed.

The young Shinigami let out a long sigh before running a pale, alabaster-colored hand through his jet black hair. Why did he get the feeling that today would be an abnormally long day....?

He closed one eye in barely suppressed annoyance before allowing that same hand to fall back to his side. Kid trudged towards the front doors of the school, keeping an eye out for Liz and Patti. The girls had decided to take a different route to the school, so they didn't travel together on the skateboard today. The meister wouldn't be surprised if they cut class today....

[[ OOC: Ah, good, good. 8D Lemme know if you have any problems with my post, alright? c: ]]

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxきょう も また また やらかして

User ImageSighing as she reached the school, Kagami continued to hum, her long lavender colored hair swaying behind her as she walked. Adjusting the strap on her shoulder Kagami opened up her bag, checking to make sure she had everything so she didn't have to run all the way back home. Nodding in approval Kagami smiled, sighing once more as she walked into the rather large school, boys staring at her, girls with smug looks of jealousy. Kagami giggled quietly as she came up to her locker, quickly entering the code and unlocking it, pulling the books she needed for the day out before putting her bag inside the locker. "Hm, betcha Kid's gonna be late again." she giggled before turning, seeing her good friend Kid entering the school. Smiling widely Kagami giggled, running up and tackling kid in a hug "Hi Kid!" she said happily, kissing his cheek lightly.

Mite Mite! OOC!▶ I see no problems at all! A perfectly good post :3
Note: I post uber fast if I've got an idea of what to post so you might wanna check posts/topics often! ◀
User Image

Ðєατн τнє Kι∂

If you challenge me....

The young man was barely cognizant of the crowds around him, his mind focusing solely on getting to the classroom. Occassionally, his thoughts would start to wander, and it took him a great deal of effort to pull them back to the subject at hand: class.

He glanced over to the right, searching for the source of the voice when a weight came crashing into him. Kid let out a small grunt and closed one eye in a gesture of annoyance. Physical contact was not his favorite subject, nor was it a familiar subject to him. It wasn't like there were any set standards for these sorts of things: he couldn't determine whether his 'hugs' were good enough-- ...no, not 'good enough'. He had to be sure that they were perfect.

And when he had no standards for this....how could he determine that?
Because of this, any physical contact annoyed him.

"Ah, good morning, Kagami," he grumbled, the boy's baritone voice easily heard above the shrill voices of everyone else. The young man simply blinked when she made a gesture of affection towards him. It's not as if he would reciprocate it. "How are you?"

[[ OOC: Ah, I tend to post...rather slowly. x'D So, pardon any late responses. - rather busy today - o xo; ]]

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxきょう も また また やらかして

User ImageGiggling quietly Kagami sat up on his chest, crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm doing fine. Tsukasa slept in again, I wouldn't be surprised if she missed homeroom." Kagami explained, only to giggle once more and stick her tongue out playfully. "Is my outfit symmetrical enough, Kid?" she teased, poking his nose lightly before standing, helping him up before dusting herself off and picking up her books.
(( Damn block D: ))

Mite Mite! OOC!▶ Oh no it's fine! I just get kinda twitchy/paranoid when people don't post fast o.e but it's fine ^^ ◀
User Image

Ðєατн τнє Kι∂

If you challenge me....

"Liz and Patti decided to go shopping today, no doubt. They would've showed up already if they had any intention of attending class," Kid said, letting out a long sigh of exasperation once he had finished speaking. At the mention of a symmetrical outfit, he narrowed his eyes at the girl who was now pulling him to his feet.

"Looks pretty symmetrical," he grumbled before smoothing the wrinkles out of the front of his jacket. Damn it....just when he had the thing -perfect-! The young man's gaze suddenly shifted to the doorway on the right, his regular train of thought coming back now.

"Shouldn't we get to class? The last thing we need are tardies...," The Shinigami grumbled before adjusting the collar of his white dress shirt. The soft fabric had been starting to irritate his neck, for some odd reason.

[[ OOC: Gah! Writer's block needs to go jump off a bridge. D<; ]]

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxきょう も また また やらかして

User ImageSticking her tongue out at Kid Kagami sighed, closing her eyes before turning around. "Whatever." she grumbled, puffing out her cheek like a child would. Sighing once more Kagami opened her dark, almost indigo colored eyes as a serious look spread across her face, quickly moving to the right as her sister Tsukasa came bolting down the hall and into her classroom. "I knew she was going to be late." Kagami grumbled, walking down the hall thus leaving Kid behind How am I going to tell him, that I like him? No! I can't be thinking about that right now! she thought, shaking her head as she entered her classroom, walking straight to the back of the room, plopping down in an empty seat.

Mite Mite! OOC!▶ YOu know what It does!
o:< ◀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out