Welcome to Gaia! ::

redrumheather's Prince

This rp is between goddess_of_the_night13 and Dark_Water_Dragon18. We know each other in rl so this is a continuation of what we had been doing elsewhere. Soooo.... sorry if you're confused!~ You may read if you truly desire but please no posting!~ cat_3nodding

redrumheather's Prince

User ImageKeenan sighed a little in relief as he sensed Zenda enter his father's domain. So close now.. so very close... He was already bleeding from multiple whips and cuts but he held his sword steady and went to meet Zenda so he could give her a more detailed update on the situation. Many of her pack had already arrived and aided what fey were loyal to him in the Night Court. Slowly though, they were winning.. "Zenda!" he called out weakly, waving his free arm. He saw alarm on her face that quickly changed to fear.. He tried to swing around but he knew that he was too late... The feeling of cold steel ran through his body, coming out through his chest before sliding back out. Almost faster than even he could perceive, Zenda flew at what he knew was his father. He crashed onto the ground, feebly clutching at his wound though knowing that he was going to die anyways.. A grunt and a final exhaled breath behind him though let him know that he could at least die knowing that his father was dead too...
Zenda finished the father off and ran over to Keenan. She looks into his eyes, both worry, fear, and panic in her eyes. As she searched for his wound to heal him she spoke barley above a whisper. "Keenan...please hang on I'm trying to help..." Tears going down her face as she felt useless knowing she was too weak to help him.

redrumheather's Prince

User ImageKeenan felt Zenda at his side but he didn't really see much that was in front of him, his blurry vision growing more narrow with each passing moment. He reached up and grabbed her hand, gently moving it away from the wound. "I-... it's al...alright...." he rasped. "Jus.....just help......... help them...." His father was dead now but would not stop the anarchy that would surely ensue. Already, his father's power was attempting to drain into him though it did little good. He was going to die soon, and the ancient power understood this in a way, and it began to send tendrils out searching for the next heir. Too bad there were none.... Instead, the power would pour into a crystal hanging on a chain always around the Night King's neck. For now though, it simply waited, an invisible force waiting to be contained once more. Blood ran heavily from the wound and it began to pool around Keenan and Zenda. "Sss.....ssorry... I-.... I wasn........ wasn't much...... help..."
She kept searching and found the wound and started healing him not letting him stop her. She began to feel a force greater than she had ever felt before and knew if she didn't heal him and he didn't live to help her get better as well than everyone was going to die. She looked down and said to him. "Keenan... I need you to live.... I'm going to need your help.... " She started to feel light headed due to her being weak and growing weaker but she would not give up on healing him for she didn't want to admit it but she was also starting to like him. "There's a force out there that I'm not going to be able to stop alone... If I don't have all the help I can get... We will all day....And the evil force will take over everything....." As she finished healing him and knew he would be ok she felt something pull her back and pined her to the wall, a knife to her throat. Not knowing what to do she let tears fall and said. "Take me... I give in...just don't hurt him...."

redrumheather's Prince

The man pinning Zenda grinned cruelly. "It's not really you that I want. You just happened to be interfering. Healing the new 'King' before he could die." He spat the word King with a strong venom. "Never will that weakling of a child be King.."

User ImageKeenan tried to stop her but she just wouldn't give up.. And now she was going to be weak all because of him.. Little by little though, some strength returned to him though he was exhausted. The healing stopped suddenly as Zenda was literally thrown off of him. He tried to stand and go after her but he was still too weak and he crashed to the ground again.

"What did I tell you? Too weak to even save one person." the man said, making a tsking sound. "What would you think if I killed her I wonder? I could do it you know? One little movement, one twitch of my arm and she would be dead. What do you say? Should I kill her?" His desire to kill was clear in his voice and he cut a thin line across the girl's neck, taunting Keenan.

Keenan recognized the guy's voice as one of his father's most loyal guards, Tren. He tried speaking but they were trapped under the gasping breaths he took. He reached out tentatively for the King's energy, undoubtedly the force that Zenda spoke of as it really was a cold, terrible thing, strong enough to destroy worlds if it wasn't contained. Tren's words and the smell of blood scattered any thoughts he may have had. Not even careing if it would kill him, Keenan forced part of the energy into him and got shakily to his feet, pointing his sword at Tren's throat. "Let her... go.... Or I.. I sear..... I will ki...kill you..."

Tren only laughed at his words and cut a little deeper on her throat. "Well look at that.. He's trying to protect you. How sweet of him." He whispered to the girl, what power he carried sending waves of invisible, frigged energy out as a warning.

((sorry my posts have been rather sucky thus far>.> ))
Zenda tried to get free from the guards grip but he was too strong and she was getting weaker by the minute. She would not let Keenan die or be hurt, so she thought quickly and bit into the guys arm as hard as she could breaking the bone in half. As he let go for a minute she yelled to Keenan. "Go! Run I'll take care of him!.." Although she knew she would probably die trying she pulled out the little strength she had and switched to her vampire side growling as she looked at the guard and said to him. "If you ever hurt him I'll kill you the most painful and slow way I know how.."

redrumheather's Prince

User ImageKeenan seized the opportunity given to him when Tren screamed in pain and let go of Zenda. There was no way that he was leaving her. Taking more of the energy, he flung himself at Tren with a fierce yell of defiance, his sword lifted. He swung at Tren a little clumsily but it still hit him on his injured arm, bringing another startled shout of pain. Keenan's sword was made of cold iron and, though it burnt his hands, it wasn't nearly as bad compared to when it bit into other fey who weren't monarchs like himself. Tren held his injured arm loosely at his side and hissed a string of curses at Keenan, drawing his own sword.
Zenda felt weaker and weaker cause of the blood loss and Tren knew it when he looked into her eyes that she would be dead within 2 minutes. Zenda yelled breathing heavy "Keenan! Just get out of here and let me finish this guard off! Please I don't need you getting anymore hurt!.." She launched herself at the guard and bit into his neck and getting the sword out of his hand. She knew it wouldn't be long now before she was dead.

redrumheather's Prince

User ImageKeenan didn't miss the look in Zenda's eyes before she bit Tren, eliciting another scream. More guards were sure to hear the fight soon and come looking for them.. Without a sound or second thought to the cold energy, Keenan thrust his sword into Tren's chest and this time the scream was cut off by blood that came from his mouth and he dropped to the floor, writhing in agony from the iron. He sped his own death by clawing furriously at the wound, the iron driving him mad and his movements became weaker before they simply stopped. Keenan went instantly to Zenda's side and reached up with a shaking hand to pull her to him in a short embrace. "I won't.... le...leave you.... here..." he promised before lowering her to the ground. "B-... besides..... you ha....ve... to save...... Ffang..." Using the energy now slowly trickling into him, Keenan healed her the best he could. The cut on her throat eventually stopped bleeding and he let out a shaking breath. A sudden rush of the energy hit flowed into him and he clutched at his chest, his heart beating fast and painful, a gasp escaping him. If it did that again, it would probably stop his heart altogether.. He couldn't stop it though, for he had started the process. "C....come on......." he said, standing and offering his hand. "W-.. we need...... to...... to get... him....."
Zenda looked at Keenan knowing exactly what was happening. She stopped him and knew this would more than likely kill her but she Wasn't going to let him suffer with this power and she put her hand firmly to his chest and slowly but quickly drew all of the power into her as she fell to her knees knowing she was about to pass out and possibly die she sealed the power in her so he couldn't get it back out. She looked at him as she fell the rest of the way to the ground and said barely a whisper and a tear going down her face. "Keenan....I...love....you....."

redrumheather's Prince

User ImagePain flooded Keenan and he fell back to his knees. By taking the power, Zenda had unknowingly hurt him and started a chain reaction that would eventually kill him and transform her into the new Night Queen. That wouldn't have been so terrible, seeing as how it could save her life, but he didn't want her to have to live like that.. The Night Court was probably the worst of the Unseelie courts... To be their ruler meant hell. "St-... stop it..." he said weakly, trying for the power but finding it was blocked. Finally, her words sank in and he stared at her incredulously.... Love? Him? That was nearly impossible... Unless...... No. He wouldn't even let himself think that. What power he hadn't taken before rushed into him and he felt his heart falter, though this time, he locked it from Zenda. At least if he was right, the power that she had taken would start helping her soon.. Incredibly, he saw a bit of color come back to her face and felt the power testing her, seeing if she really was. For now, it accepted her to the point of helping her a bit. He hoped that it was wrong and only doing a strange kindness.. "C..... come on....." he repeated, pretending to have not even heard her comment.. He had no idea what he would do if she really was the long lost Queen.....
Zenda woke up slightly hearing Keenan saying something. She thought he didn't like her back and let a tear fall. She felt the strong force flowing through her like a river not sure what it was doing to her and she became scared and said. "Keenan....whats going on?.... Why do I feel like this?..." As she said that a guard ran in and seen the King dead and Keenan and Zenda lying on the floor hurt. He looked concerned for once and not like he was in it to kill. Zenda than looked at Keenan worried and scared wanting to be held but not saying so thinking he didn't love her back and she looked down letting a few tears fall.

redrumheather's Prince

User ImageKeenan reached out with a shaking hand and wiped her tears away. She was... She really was the Night Queen..... "Oh Zenda..... I.... I'm sssorry...." he whispered, bending down to kiss her forehead quickly. Her skin felt feverish but he knew that it was mostly because his own was ice cold right then.. He jumped a little, causing a look of pain to cross his face, when a tentative voice called his name. Turning slightly, he saw one of the most welcome sights, the fairy who Keenan had chosen to head the rebel fey. "Josh... good....."
"M...My lord? Keenan, what happened? And who is sh-.....?" Josh's voice trailed off as he stared at the girl on the ground, so obviously transforming into one of the fey as he had. But why? "What's happening?" he asked, bewildered. Keenan sighed as he looked down at Zenda, tears streaking her face. "Just... nev... never mind th.....that for....... for now... Re-..... report...." "Ah, yes my lord! Sections in the East have been secured though parameters are being pushed back. I uh... I heard something odd and.... I thought I should check it out.." he said, the last part coming out slightly mumbled in embarrassment. He should have been out there fighting but he knew that Keenan had been in this direction so he had come to help only to find that the King was already dead. Though the scene before him was a strange one...

Keenan didn't waste his energy replying to Josh just then so he simply nodded and he looked back to Zenda, wiping away more tears. "Ssssshhhh.... P-...please don't...cry......" he begged. Something inside him wrenched terribly at the sight of her tears. "I...it may.... feel strange but........ but it will.... help you.... O-...okay?" he said, stroking her hair with shaking fingers. He knew that they had to get to Fang soon but there was no way that she was moving for a little bit. At least not until the energies had changed her.... At that point though, he intended to use her moment of incoherence to break the seal and take back the energy. There was not a chance in Hell that he would let her be the Queen. It would ruin her.... At the same time though, he just wanted to take it back now but he knew that if he did, they could both end up dead. So instead, he watched as the process of changing occurred..
Zenda looked at Keenan more tears going down her face as she was scared. As he went to wipe her tears away she turned her head to hide her face. She didn't want him touching her if he didn't love her. Her heart longed to be alone with him for a little bit.. To know how he felt. to feel safe and waned and loved. But she knew she wouldn't get it. She remembered telling him that she loved him and that he didn't say anything back so she thought she was alone now to have another broken heart. She knew they had to get to fang and now so she tried to get up slowly. Knowing if she didn't get moving she would cry more not cause she was so scared now but because she wanted to be with him but she thought it would never be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff