Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke slowly began to com to, his skin pale as he looked very weak he coughed softly then winced some..
User Image

Eclipse had sat down on the floor by the window, keeping an eye out for if the man returned to try and get Luke. When he heard him cough, he looked up at the bed before standing up and walking over to the bed "Hey..are you okay?"

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke winced softly, "No i was hit by a truck, and who the hell are you" he said, as he winced some. He still didn't remember anything his mind, was a blank he didn't remember much of anything that had happened.
User Image

Eclipse let out a sigh and pulled a chair over to the bed "You were also almost stolen by a man" he said,leaning back in the chair."I'm Eclipse.And I know you were hit by a truck. I was taken to the hospital with you and than saved you from being taken"

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke frowned some "Your crazy" he said, as he looked away he didn't believe it at all, he didn't want to believe it he mumbled an insult as he tried to get up.
User Image

Eclipse sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder "Lay down. You have a broken arm and leg. You need to rest" he said,watching him and taking a deep breathe. "Im not lying...This is all true. And you really are actually an angel"

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke rolled his eyes, as he closed his eyes but took two black pills he swallowed them, then fell fast asleep.
[[Cant get my picture right now,Im in school and my netbook wont copy the link for it or paste it]]

Eclipse sighed and watched him take the black pills. When he fell asleep, he shook his head and stood up before going downstairs to look around for something to drink before heading back upstairs.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke continued to sleep as he rolled over his shirt slipped up revealing the slits where his wings would be coming out but there were hard seals on the slits the wings pushing against them..
User Image

Eclipse looked at him and frowned before closing his eyes and taking a deep breathe."Im taking those pills from him when he wakes up" he said quietly to himself,shaking his head.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke groaned softly, as he slowly woke up and then opened the bottle of pills about to take one, since he was starting to get a massive headache he slowly brought it up to his mouth..
User Image

Eclipse grabbed the pill out of Luke's hand as well as the bottle."Yeah,no. You arent taking these.Who in the hell gave them to you in the first place?" He asked,keeping the bottle out of Luke's reach.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke growled some "My doctor he said it will help get rid of my headaches" he said, as he tried to grab the pills..
User Image

Eclipse growled back at him and held the pills out of reach "Im pretty sure the only reason why you have headaches is because your memory is trying to come back." he said,crushing the bottle and the pills in his hand.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke gaped at Eclipse then growled, as he began to stand up and limp out of the room then down the stairs..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff