Welcome to Gaia! ::

darkvampire1313's Partner

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxĐxxxєxxxηxxxєxxxʙxxx

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

In a moment

everything can change

Feel the wind on your shoulder

For a minute

all the world can wait

Let go of your yesterday

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

For a moment, the present Oracle doubted the return of their savior prince. He was just about to give up and have Altair lead them to wherever was safe, but lo and behold the knight in shining armor arrived looking a bit haggard. A part of him felt relieve that someone like Nero was strong enough to protect them even though Altair had taken down a monk by himself. Perhaps he could be taught to do that as well.

Looking up to Altair as he got on he horse, the present Oracle tilted his head to one side. "How come you have a name? Did the Order give you one?"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

AltairX
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Altair scoffed at the very notion that the Order gave him a name. “Please this is the Order we’re talking about you really think they’d give me a name?” He uttered. Actually the thought of the order giving him a name almost made him want to laugh.

Once Nero was on his horse they were off. He made sure to keep close to Nero as they rode. “I gave myself the name Altair.” It was his first name and one he held such love and affection for. “You should give yourself a name to.” Just as Nero told him to give himself a name now he was doing the same to the other Oracle.

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200

xxxĐxxxєxxxηxxxєxxxʙxxx

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

In a moment

everything can change

For a minute

all the world can wait

Let go of your yesterday

The present Oracle rolled his eyes, knowing that he should've guessed otherwise, but sometimes strange things like that could happen. However, when Altair posed at him that he should name himself like he had, the Oracle raised an eyebrow. "Name myself? Hmm."

Nero looked over to the two Oracles riding double on the horse and smirked. It was cute how Altair was taking the nameless Oracle under his wing. Now he might not have to worry about Prince Noah being alone with Altair.

After a good hour or so passed riding back to the capitol, the present Oracle tapped Altair on the shoulder. "My name is Deneb."

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

AltairX

They rode in silence for a while. He wasn’t exactly sure how much time had passed. Still it was nice. It was nice knowing the other Oracle was close to him and that he was safe. Then suddenly he felt the other tap his shoulder. “Hmmm?” He looked over slightly at the other. The Oracle announced his name. Altair couldn’t help but smile. “Deneb huh?....I like it.” He uttered. “Well then Deneb, it is very nice to meet you.”

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
xxxI'm waking up to ash and dust
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm breathing in the chemicals

I ' m r a d i o a c t i v e !
I f e e l i t i n m y b o n e s
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Welcome to the new age ! It's a revolution ! Welcome to the new age ! It's a revolution !
Welcome to the new age ! It's a revolution ! Welcome to the new age ! It's a revolution !

This is it the apocalypse . . .

Nero looked back to the two Oracles as they spoke together. It seemed the new Oracle had given himself a name; however, it was a strange one, but he just smirked. They were kind of cute together even if both of them were annoying at times. He didn't even know Deneb yet, but he had the same quirks Altair did.

Eventually, they made it back to the palace without much applause which was a good thing. Prince Noah didn't take notice of their absence so he wouldn't make a fuss about it or that they brought a friend with them.

Moving closer to Altair's horse, he took the reigns and pulled them to a halt. "Take Deneb up to the room. I'll put the horses away then be up shortly. Avoid you-know-who if you can." Once they were on he ground, Nero took off toward the stables.

E R O E R T H
The Sun Hasn't Died

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

AltairX

Thank all the gods that no one in the palace noticed there disappearance. Or better yet he was thankful no one caught wind of the Oracle’s disappearance. They’d have time to let Deneb settle down and gather his bearings before all hell broke loose. Honestly he needed that as well. It’d been a rough time and he could really use the break.

Nero brought his horse to a stop before shooting off a command. “Alright.” He uttered as he slipped off the horse. “Oh trust me I will. Last thing I want or need is to see that pervert.” He said as he helped Deneb down from the horse. With that they were alone. He took the Oracle’s hand protectively. “Come on.” He pulled the other Oracle along. Occasionally stopped for a vision, just to make sure he steered clear of Noah and his father.

But soon enough they arrived at his and Nero’s room. Opening the door he gestured inside. “Welcome to our temporary home.” He walked in and went straight for the bed to lay down because he’d had a long day and needed it. “We can try and look for new clothes when Nero returns.” He didn’t want to leave the Oracle alone, not in this place at least. Besides Noah had showered him with so many clothes, some of which were questionable, but there was so much of it.

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200

xxxĐxxxєxxxηxxxєxxxʙxxx

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

In a moment

everything can change

For a minute

all the world can wait

Let go of your yesterday

This was all completely new to him. Deneb looked around as they entered the palace grounds. He knew the history of this place and the royal family, but he never thought he'd actually be able to see it in person. The architecture was amazing. Once Nero left with the horse and Altair took him through the palace to their chambers, he suddenly felt awkward. This was where Altair and Nero slept. Possibly together even if they seemed at odds.

Deneb wandered around the room, looking everything over. "Are you and Nero together?"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

AltairX

While he laid down, trying to gather his bearings the other Oracle wandered about the room. But the other’s question had him bolting up, cheeks stained red. “What! No-No we’re not to together? Where did that even come from anyways?” The other was just looking around and now suddenly he was asking if he and Nero were together.

Still despite his words he wondered as well. He longed for Nero’s praises, he longed for his gentle touches…“…A-anyways….even if I did feel something for Nero….W-w-which I don’t….” He paused and looked down at his hands. “But if I did…It would never work. We both know that.”

He looked the other Oracle straight in the eyes. “On this sort of topic tough…Deneb you can’t tell him about our time limit. He can’t know. If he were to find out he’d throw his entire kingdom away for us. He needs a home to return to. He needs a family to turn to when…” If they told him the truth he’d throw it all away for them. He’d end up alone in the end. “So you mustn’t tell him anything please…I can trust you right?”

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200

xxxĐxxxєxxxηxxxєxxxʙxxx

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

In a moment

everything can change

For a minute

all the world can wait

Let go of your yesterday

Obviously, Altair was in denial about how he truly felt about Nero. He knew little of love himself, but had seen it and read it while cooped up in the Order. Glancing to the other, he smirked as he saw the blush of embarrassment on the future Oracle's cheeks. "I only ask because you could've have come to get him without me. I've heard a lot of things about the exiled Prince of Perth and have even seen him in action."

However, Altair's request made him frown and turn all of his attention to his brother. "Us? No, he'd throw it all away for you. I'm only apart of this now because you wanted to find me. Look into the future, Altair. I don't even have to do so to know how utterly heartbroken the bumbling prince will be when he loses you." With a shake of his head, Deneb found a book that seemed interesting and sat in one of the chairs by the window. "But if you don't want the Oracle secret spilled, I won't mention anything about it."

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

AltairX

“Seen? What exactly have you seen?” Of course now that he’d asked he wasn’t sure he really wanted to know what the other Oracle spent his time looking at with his sight. Just the thought that he might—it made him blush all the more.

Altair’s eyes widen as the other told him the truth, the truth he already knew and didn’t want to think about. He didn’t want to look into the future, because he knew the other was probably right. “He will be…But he’ll get over it, with time. He won’t be alone. He’ll have his people to take care of, family and friends to support him. He’ll be fine eventually.” Or at least he wanted to believe would happen.

Still the other promised not to revel there secret he felt a small weight lifted off his shoulder. “Thank you.” He looked at the other sitting in there chair. He stood and walked over to the other. Gently without disturbing the other’s current reading position he wrapped his arms around the other from behind. He gently rested his head on top of the other. It was a rare thing for him, to get so physical with another. But he felt something for this boy. Something he couldn’t quiet name. “I won’t let them put you back behind those walls.” He whispered. “I don’t know how yet…but I’m going to make sure you never end up in the Order’s hands again. I’m going to protect you.”

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200

xxxĐxxxєxxxηxxxєxxxʙxxx

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

In a moment

everything can change

For a minute

all the world can wait

Let go of your yesterday

Deneb didn't answer to Altair's curiosity as to what he had seen, instead just glancing through the pages of the book as the other tried to make it seem like Nero would be okay once Altair left this world. He was happy that he might get left alone for a while to read, but then Altair decided to hug him and promise to never let him go back to the Order. It was sincere and appreciated the words spoken.

"You shall not get put back behind them as well. If it was as trivial for you as it was for me, then I pray that neither of us go back there in this life or the next." Deneb looked up over his shoulder at Altair. "Now if you could just say such kind words to Nero. It wouldn't hurt to let him know how you feel. I'm certain he feels the same. Or are you afraid that you won't want to leave him? There is an easy solution to your plight..." the present Oracle raised an eyebrow.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

AltairX

“Trivial would not be the word I’d used to describe my time at the Order…But I also pray neither of us get put back there.” Though he was defiantly going to make sure Deneb was never put behind the Order’s walls again. He didn’t care what he had to do but he was going to make sure that at the very least Deneb was free.

He quickly frowned and hit the other on the side of his head. “Just because I hold affection for you doesn’t mean I won’t hit you when you spout out nonsense.” He quickly uttered as he released the other. Turning away, heading back to the safety of his bed, not wanting to discuss his feelings for Nero anymore.

Though he stopped when Deneb hit the nail on the head. He was afraid. He was growing attached this was a problem. When his time came it was really going to hurt. But then he quickly whipped his head back towards the other. “An easy solution?...What would that easy solution be?” He uttered as he reproached the other.

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm breathing in the chemicals

Deneb was about to answer Altair when Nero came into the room. He just smiled and opened up the book again to continue reading right where he left off. Perhaps another time he'd get to tell Altair all the lore of the Oracles.

Nero sighed and stretched his neck, working to take off his travel boots and some of the other layers of his clothes. "Ugh. I see you've settled in nicely, Deneb." He noted, glancing to Altair halfway between the bed and the present Oracle. An eyebrow lifted as the prince went and laid upon the bed. "Altair, come cuddle with me."

E R O E R T H
The Sun Hasn't Died

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

AltairX

Before Deneb could answer him Nero returned. Smiling like an idiot. He was an idiot. Thanks to him he couldn’t get an answer out of the other Oracle. Then he had the audacity to ask him to cuddle. Instantly he turned to glare at the other. Walking over to the bed he grabbed a pillow and hit the other with it several times. “Cuddle with yourself you pervert!” Finally he threw the pillow at the others face. With that he turned and headed towards the bath. “I’m going to take a bath. If you so much as lay your perverted hand on Deneb, if you even think about laying a perverted hand on him. If you even look at him with those perverted eyes of yours I will stab you.” He uttered his warning before grabbing a towel and fresh set of clothes before entering the bath.

He needed this bath. Dealing with the Order had been stressful. But dealing with not only Nero but Deneb was more stressful. Honestly he didn’t know who was worse right now, Deneb or Nero. As bath was beginning to fill with water he slowly began to undo his braid. Honestly as much as he held affection for Deneb he hoped the other Oracle was a bit more, behaved? Or at the very least didn’t feel the need to comment or his relationship with Nero. Finally he began to shed the layer after layer of clothes before finally reaching the end. Slipping into the bath he let out a sigh of relief and felt his tense muscles slowly relaxing.

[o.o.c: Just gonna put this out there. Should Nero decide he wants to join Altair in the bath I wouldn't be opposed. Just saying. If you don't want to though we could time skip or something.]

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200

Deneb raised an eyebrow and smirked as Nero demanded Altair's attention as soon as he got in the room. It would almost be cute if he wasn't such a buffoon. Still, his brother needed to come to terms with their feelings for each other before it was too late.

Nero quickly shielded himself from the onslaught of the pillow attack. "Altair!" he huffed, arms lowering just as the fluffy weapon smacked into his face. "Ooph!" What was up with him? Why was he so aggravated suddenly? Frown, not even remotely interesting in Deneb whom was quietly reading and probably making fun of them.

He pondered the thought for a moment to join his Oracle. It gave Altair enough time to undress and slid beneath the water before he headed that way, uncaring if Deneb was still sitting in the room reading. It's not like they'd do anything... As silently as he could, Nero undressed and stepped into the bath right next to the future Oracle.

Before Altair could escape, he took a hold of his arm. "Don't run from, Altair." He rumbled out, teal eyes narrowing slightly in his seriousness. "You should be elated right now. We got Deneb safely out of the Order. That's what you wanted, right?"

E R O E R T H
The Sun Hasn't Died

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff