Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
          So, if you're familiar with Onision and Shiloh, you should know a little about them.
          Like...how Shiloh is labeled as a compulsive liar and that Onision's a douchebag.

What do you guys think about what happened in the past week with Shiloh and Greg?
          I mean, I wanna know, did she actually lie about Sepsis?

Questionable Borg

To be honest, I don't know who either of them are. Other than youtube stars, at least I think. I don't really watch people on youtube, as most of them suck.

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I unsubscribed to him back when he was till married to Skye for his douchebaggery (and all he did was scream into the camera >.< ) But, Jesus Christ, It bothers me that this ******** gets paid by Youtube to post this s**t. And the worst part? His demographic is between 14-16 year olds. This guy is running a cult.

I actually ended up signing a petition to have his and Shiloh's Youtube partnerships revoked. I don't expect it to do much but it was worth a shot

Lonely Fatcat

I just recently subscribed ._. Like when he broke up with shiloh and then they got back together and then the whole sepsis thing.. I don't really care ._. I just like reading the comments? All the fans are outraged and I think it's funny

Dapper Hunter

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
To be honest, I don't expect much from Onision anymore.
He's just lied too often, and yes, maybe some of the times
he didn't know it was a lie, but honestly. Enough is enough.
I'm still subscribed since watching his channel is very
much like watching a soap opera.

Not to mention, comments on his videos can be outrageously
hilarious.

So, my opinion? Doesn't really deserve the respect he gets from
his fans, not anymore. He's just too dramatic and hypocritical
for his own good, and needs to listen to his own advice for once.

As for the sepsis thing, I think she's lying. If she had sepsis for
real, she'd either be dead or in the hospital. She's not either of those.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't even wanna know what I just walked in on.

It will probably be dead by June of next year anyways.XD

Witty Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
I RECENTLY FOUND ONISION'S PAGE AND I WAS LIKE "Holyyyyy crap.....Wtf!!" Cuz, the names, are, like, so close.... O__O

anyways, yeah... just, Who Cares?! They are only human.

Thats all I have to say

Mythical Gaian

Juliooli
          So, if you're familiar with Onision and Shiloh, you should know a little about them.
          Like...how Shiloh is labeled as a compulsive liar and that Onision's a douchebag.

What do you guys think about what happened in the past week with Shiloh and Greg?
          I mean, I wanna know, did she actually lie about Sepsis?
The sepsis thing I'm on the fence about
It's possible they found it really early while it was still just an infection in the tissue and now she's taking meds and things. It doesn't start in the blood, it can start in organs or tissue and when it gets into the bloodstream it's all fatal.

I really just hate how Shiloh used to be this badass musician and now this will forever haunt her career if she decides to go back.

Liberal Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
didn't he say not to upload things about his personal life? Shiloh was part of that. I mean, I can understand that he was just showing that they wouldn't be uploading videos for awhile. But he could have uploaded that until later like when he knew what exactly was going on.

I honestly don't give a s**t about their drama. They shouldn't be posting it all over YouTube or FB anyways. At least he's being honest with his feelings instead of bottling everything up and not saying anything.

I don't really like Shiloh that much considering the fact that she was lying about things here and there. And Greg, hell I could give a care about his personal life. But I do care about people too much to push that aside. I just don't want all the drama Shiloh is apparently causing to ruin his subscriber number. I'm still subscribed because he's funny. And if he as issues, I'll leave him a nice and comforting comment because I am a nice person. I don't understand why people are picking on him all the time.

So I think this post shouldn't even be here because we should respect their personal space. And stop the hate. Whats he done thats got peoples panties in a not, seriously?

BTW, I'm just speaking my mind. No one should be leaving mean comments ok? I don't expect relpies, thanks. 3nodding
i dont know what to say about them

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
The only drama I find in them is the fact that Shiloh isn't mine. > neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers