Welcome to Gaia! ::

I <3 The Slender Man
nightviolet5
XOKiwiFlowerOX
I watched most of the MyDarkJournal episodes ,but I have no eff'in idea whats going on ,care to explain?

Idk either, I just know it is related to thebonecreekstory

Fashionable Phantom

Hey lonecard. Do you recognize my name from anywhere? whee
Miss x Tika
Hey lonecard. Do you recognize my name from anywhere? whee

lol why, yes I do~! :3 hi!

Fashionable Phantom

Lol. Hai. Nice vlog btw

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Well I'm totally confused about the whole TheBoneCreekStory stuff so I'm just gonna say that I just finnished Tribe12 (I'm to lazy to spell it )and I think its pretty good,and he updated on twitter so hopefully he will update soon on youtube.Oh and next summer I might just start my own vlog but I still haven't made up my mind,it realy depends on the fact that I get a Vid-camera for X-mas ( I plan ahead for all my holidays,like months ahead.I all ready know what I will be for Halloween.)
while I didn't read all 290 some odd pages-- I haven't heard a single mention of marble hornets for some reason. The latest post is indeed out.

Fashionable Phantom

I can't..fall asleep now. Why did I get involved in all this = =

Fashionable Phantom

ZonoX
Just wanted to share this great site with you guys,
ReviewBros
Enjoy!

Lol. Is that even related to this thread?

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
RyoThorn
while I didn't read all 290 some odd pages-- I haven't heard a single mention of marble hornets for some reason. The latest post is indeed out.

While you didn't read all 290 some odd pages, you seem completely unenlightened, Sir, as Marble Hornets has indeed been discussed on here many times. More of these 290 'some odd pages', kind Sir, is nothing but discussion about Marble Hornets, Monsieur ToTheArk, Dear Noah from TribeTwelve, the Hipsters of EverymanHYBRID, poor Michael within MLAndersen0, and other sorts of Slenderous Vlogs that happen to be running out there.

You are correct, the latest Entry is indeed out. If it has not already been discussed on here, it is more so then likely that the frequenters of the thread have been busy, as do to the wrapping up of the end of the year class-work and exams.

Mister Troy Wagner and Mister Joseph Delage have indeed kept the regulars entertained throughout the months, discussions going way back in the month of January and even before then. For you to say that we have not mentioned is being completely uninformed.

It's more so that I myself have been busy, and tend to hang out in the UnForum Marble Hornets discussions then this thread, as there are more people sharing their opinions, viewpoints, and even things we have missed on this one that may be seen as possibly a red herring, or an important key to the plot of the story that is continuously unraveling.

OOG things have been discussed here accordingly as well.

And as well- inb4 TL;DR
Ok so I finished House of Leaves. Personally i found it a struggle to read and it was confusing. ._.

I didn't even think it was all that scary, only some parts, like when the lady kills the dog.

I wish they would write a book on slenderman, that would be way better.
Miss x Tika
User Image
User Image
There you go

great Pic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items