Welcome to Gaia! ::

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CONGRESS is still trying trying to pass INTERNET CENSORSHIP of DECEMBER,this THURSDAY the 15 dramallama which WILL VIOLATE USA's FIRST AMENDMENT dramallama eek ,-->COPY&PASTE http:// americancensorship.org/ callwidget Because if you value how or what you watch gets censored by congress,this censororship law will finalize the damage that Hilary Clinton had done when she went postal back in 1998 and *IF THIS SOPA LAW PASSES,It will prove USA IS NO LONGER A FREE COUNTRY

Springtime Businessman

Let it pass.

This entire subforum will be deleted and memes will become illegal online due to copyright laws.

I see this as paradise even if a few of the sites I visit daily will go down.

It's for the greater good.
i dont want my 4chan gone
emo

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I've sent numerous e-mails to my Congressmen and I've been participating in Fight For the Future to oppose this bill. This is our American freedom people - don't let this bill take that away.

Shameless Shapeshifter

If the hearing today is a taste of things to come, we are so screwed.

Shy Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
G-Force Alpha 1
Let it pass.

This entire subforum will be deleted and memes will become illegal online due to copyright laws.

are you tying to make us die emotion_donotwant

Shy Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
man if this pass i'm going to miss youtube, tumblr,and all of my Favorites web sites cry
how i'm i going to live with out the internet cry

Springtime Businessman

AmberBang
G-Force Alpha 1
Let it pass.

You act like there isn't a way around the block.

When the reality is: There is.

Shy Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
G-Force Alpha 1
AmberBang
G-Force Alpha 1
Let it pass.

i know that reality is there but when i don't have the computer on i watch TV and start to get a headache and roll a round on the ground and sleep and get fatter and all my friends live far also its easier to write stores and all this crap that you would it care about

Springtime Businessman

AmberBang
G-Force Alpha 1
AmberBang
G-Force Alpha 1
Let it pass.

i know that reality is there but when i don't have the computer on i watch TV and start to get a headache and roll around on the ground and sleep and get fatter and all my friends live far away also its easier to write stories and all this crap that you wouldn't care about.

I think I fixed what you said to correct English.

I write stories too. But not very often. Also, I live in a tiny town in Montana. Most of my friends are in Oregon. Things aren't too bad. If I didn't have Gaia, 4Chan, or other sites to keep me occupied on the computer, I'd be playing Console Games and probably fixing up old BB guns I have so I can shoot em and probably get a second job.

Shy Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
G-Force Alpha 1
AmberBang
G-Force Alpha 1
AmberBang
G-Force Alpha 1
Let it pass.

i know that reality is there but when i don't have the computer on i watch TV and start to get a headache and roll around on the ground and sleep and get fatter and all my friends live far away also its easier to write stories and all this crap that you wouldn't care about.

I think I fixed what you said to correct English.

I write stories too. But not very often. Also, I live in a tiny town in Montana. Most of my friends are in Oregon. Things aren't too bad. If I didn't have Gaia, 4Chan, or other sites to keep me occupied on the computer, I'd be playing Console Games and probably fixing up old BB guns I have so I can shoot em and probably get a second job.
i don't go on 4 chan and i don't have bb guns but thanks neutral a lot

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
If it passes... lot of people are going to jail.

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BlackMage,it would be very interresting to see how many states would be willing to overcrowd the jails to FORCE LAWMAKER BULLIES to stop passing ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL BS LAWS that violates our centouries old FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION that is *supposed to protected* by the constituition of United States but that same congress which was not "supposed to be able to change those amendments has already violated our 1RST AMENDMENT,by Hilary Clinton's Sexual Harrassment/no forplay adultery targeted at all USA men in public back from 1998* ANY CENCORSHIP ROBS PEOPLE OF KNOWLEDGE-whether that information at the time is good or bad eventually could be remedied ONLY IF that information wasnt silenced by such drama causeing people having nothing better to do than bully people-at this rate that whats left of this USA freedom is robbed, dramallama you better practice that HAIL HITLER/ FUROR NAZI SALUTE-I can prove 1 classic example of such censorship if people look at MARVEL's hotty skimpy outfits up till 1998 when Hilary Clinton went postal and she abuses her lawer power to bully her way up through the political ranks-Bet you all didnt know Bill Clinton was a Puppet president...when not in view of those TV cameras,WHO do you think was REALLY in control of the so-called relationship?-Bill Clinton didnt get those bruises from falling down *by accident when drinking-Those are the bruise marks WHERE HILARY HIT HIM-You still want Hilary as president huh* talk2hand

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
G-Force Alpha 1
Let it pass.

we should ********

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Budding Witch 250
brown maus
i dont want my 4chan gone
emo

User Image"The World's as ugly, ay, as sin..."

I concur.

Also, what is the first and second rule of 4chan?

"And nearly as Delightful."User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces