Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

It have come to my recent understanding that such a forgotten, and most likely under appreciated meme known as "verbose memes," have continue to be neglected in the competitive, and quite seriousness of that of the internet's business corporations. By taking the initiative to illustrate a lengthy and rather elaborate use of words to expresses my utmost gratitude for a meme that encourage individuals to convey well thought out and literate pieces of literature within community forum posts. Before my words falls onto death's ear with the commonly phrase of, too long didn't read, AKA tl;dr; I would be most satisfy if fellow colleges or whomever wishes to participate in the abundance of abusing the forums in photographic imagery of the numerous of verbose memes an individual could find.

Shall we proceed eh wot?

Nie Ertrinken's Husband

Popular Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I ******** hate mudkipz.
Never did, never will.

As for the intelligent discussion; Everyone is invited to their own opinions without getting bashed.
It's an interesting meme, and I liek the rather 'Decroux' style of typing in that particular image macro.

- Jesse

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Immer Ertrinkende
I ******** hate mudkipz.
Never did, never will.

As for the intelligent discussion; Everyone is invited to their own opinions without getting bashed.
It's an interesting meme, and I liek the rather 'Decroux' style of typing in that particular image macro.

- Jesse

I dare say, it's seems to me you have some how misunderstood the instructions on what was to be expected. This isn't matter of one's right to speak ones opinion mine you. This was merely a friendly activity to, how is to say......picture spam memes of the verbose-esque.

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HEY GUYS ADASFDS; WHERE'S DA MUDKIPZ AND SPARTA LOLOL THE GAME; BZZZZZZZZZZZZ YOU DUN GOOFED CANDLEJACK IS A PRETTY COOL GUY WHO DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHI

Nie Ertrinken's Husband

Popular Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
I ******** hate mudkipz.
Never did, never will.

- Jesse

I dare say, it's seems to me you have some how misunderstood the instructions on what was to be expected. This isn't matter of one's right to speak ones opinion mine you. This was merely a friendly activity to, how is to say......picture spam memes of the verbose-esque.

Such as This?

- Jesse

Dapper Dabbler

10,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
My hands shake, our minds race from the thought of love,

Would be more impressive if you actually typed everything properly. *headscratch*

Yet we curb our speech, because words are not enough
To etch this instant, burn this moment into our memory

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Weakened As I Am
User Image

It would have been more impressive if you actually typed everything properly. *headscratch*

Despite my neurological disorder known as dyslexia; I can clearly see you madame, is in no position to lecture how verbose should be done. Quite frankly; this particular writing could use a bit more abused from a thesaurus.

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Immer Ertrinkende
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
I ******** hate mudkipz.
Never did, never will.

- Jesse

Such as This?

- Jesse

Not quite. Here's another example.
User Image
You see verbose is technically an unnecessary use of an extensive vocabulary to the point, the original message that could have been constructive in fewer words.

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Vulpus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HEY GUYS ADASFDS; WHERE'S DA MUDKIPZ AND SPARTA LOLOL THE GAME; BZZZZZZZZZZZZ YOU DUN GOOFED CANDLEJACK IS A PRETTY COOL GUY WHO DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHI

Begone you illiterate hooligan! Your bastardization of the English language is not welcome here. Neither is your refusal to stay within topic.

Generous Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
I ******** hate mudkipz.
Never did, never will.

- Jesse

Such as This?

- Jesse

User Image
You see verbose is technically an unnecessary use of an extensive vocabulary to the point, the original message that could have been constructive in fewer words.

I do like. I did see a Star Trek gif which involved the lyrics to "milkshakes"

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Gist
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
I ******** hate mudkipz.
Never did, never will.

- Jesse

Such as This?

- Jesse

User Image

Lyrics to an unrelated picture is not what verbose means.

Generous Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hikarulawl
The Gist
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende
I ******** hate mudkipz.
Never did, never will.

- Jesse

Such as This?

- Jesse

User Image

The lyrics were made to be "verbose"
He made the lyrics sound quite smart
"My frozen dairy beverages summon all the young men to my yard."

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Gist
Hikarulawl
The Gist
Hikarulawl
Immer Ertrinkende

Such as This?

- Jesse

User Image

The lyrics were made to be "verbose"
He made the lyrics sound quite smart
"My frozen dairy beverages summon all the young men to my yard."

Why did you neglect to inform me of this from the very beginning? Now that does sound rather amusing.

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dapper Dabbler

10,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hikarulawl
Weakened As I Am
User Image

It would have been more impressive if you actually typed everything properly. *headscratch*

Despite my neurological disorder known as dyslexia; I can clearly see you madame, is in no position to lecture how verbose should be done. Quite frankly; this particular writing could use a bit more abused from a thesaurus.

User Image

Quite fittingly, I am not the one that STARTED a thread regarding verbose memes. Moreover, my grammar was flawless; I was speaking from a present tense, giving an opinion on mistakes you had made in the past.

Moreover, abusing a thesaurus hardly makes things verbose. If you would be so kind as to pick up a dictionary, you would understand that verbose means "of many words", not "of elevated language".

Having dyslexia is hardly an excuse when you decide to start bashing others for mistakes they didn't make, especially when your own grammar is nothing short of atrocious. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas