Aged Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
KierraKamikaze
I am single. For i am smart to do so. I AAAM HAPPEH! > biggrin

r u happy bein forever alone?

Lol. No one likes being alone "forever" No one likes being alone. It's against human nature. The point of living is to create life. You need another human to do so. Without completing this simple task, you live a meaningless life. smile
Suzzy Cyanide
KierraKamikaze

Lol. No one likes being alone "forever" No one likes being alone. It's against human nature. The point of living is to create life. You need another human to do so. Without completing this simple task, you live a meaningless life. smile

Agreed.
Virgo Day
Suzzy Cyanide
KierraKamikaze

Agreed.

Is that a challenge? B|

Aged Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
That is not only improper english, but unreadable as well.

Challenge? Duel to the death? ftw.

I'm stating a simple fact. You're here to reproduce. lol
Suzzy Cyanide

YOU may be here to reproduce. Me? I have quite an abundance of opportunities out there other than having a child. In that case, i'm sure you do too.

Aged Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
KierraKamikaze
Suzzy Cyanide

YOU may be here to reproduce. Me? I have quite an abundance of opportunities out there other than having a child. In that case, i'm sure you do too.

LOL We're all here to reproduce. It's the purpose of life. lol. I'm a nurse and a mother. lol. I'm 22. I'd say I'm doing rather well thank you. lol. A child is like a replacement for you when you die. I have enough self importance to replace myself. rofl
Suzzy Cyanide
KierraKamikaze
Suzzy Cyanide

LOL We're all here to reproduce. It's the purpose of life. lol. I'm a nurse and a mother. lol. I'm 22. I'd say I'm doing rather well thank you. lol. A child is like a replacement for you when you die. I have enough self importance to replace myself. rofl

Well, I am 14. Im pretty close to positive that I have many years ahead of me to decide whether I want to bare children or not. Its not like my name will live on, to my dads dismay, considering i'm an only child. But yes, 'a part of me would live on'.
TROLAWL i totally read 'a part of you live on' instead of 'replacement'. 'Replacement' was for lack of better word, i assume.

Aged Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
KierraKamikaze
TROLAWL i totally read 'a part of you live on' instead of 'replacement'. 'Replacement' was for lack of better word, i assume.

HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious. No I just call kids replacements as an inside joke. Just give your child your last name (when you have one at a respective age). I did. Most men are useless anyway. My dad had all girls, he had a sister no brother, no one to carry on the name so I gave my daughter my dads last name, hopefully I'll have a son eventually and I'll give him my dads last name as well. I'm sure most people would find that absurd. lol.

Newbie Prophet

Suzzy Cyanide
KierraKamikaze

Poor barren people.

Aged Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
MangaMaven
Suzzy Cyanide
KierraKamikaze

Poor barren people.

ROFL god hates them. jk. Adopt. smile
Suzzy Cyanide
KierraKamikaze

HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious. No I just call kids replacements as an inside joke. Just give your child your last name (when you have one at a respective age). I did. Most men are useless anyway. My dad had all girls, he had a sister no brother, no one to carry on the name so I gave my daughter my dads last name, hopefully I'll have a son eventually and I'll give him my dads last name as well. I'm sure most people would find that absurd. lol.

..i laughed because i based what i said on what i thought i saw you wrote. neway, it would sound like a good idea to do also, considering my grandfather adored having the name cause of historic reasoning. Not that it matters, neway. I based this topic on the 'Forever Alone' meme, cause i thought the concepts people made it into like 'forever friendzone' was cute. x) Disregard the 'do u like being forever alone?'. it was more of a question like, 'Do you enjoy no relationship?' as i come to realize, you enjoy yours. smile

Aged Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
LOL. I just thought it was yet another misplaced thread. I'm aware of forever alone meme. I don't know why that didn't cross my mind. rofl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff