Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever made a batch of cookies(had anything sweet) and been just like "I'll only have a few, I don't wanna get sick." and just eat nearly the whole freaking thing?

Yeah. I did that, and as I was, my niece came in and was like 'Eat ALL the cookies!!"
I don't even know how she knows what a meme is. She's 8 and doesn't get on the computer that much... exclaim question

Springtime Businessman

Ignorant Rose
Have you ever made a batch of cookies(had anything sweet) and been just like "I'll only have a few, I don't wanna get sick." and just eat nearly the whole freaking thing?

How is this internet meme & culture related again?

Ignorant Rose
Yeah. I did that, and as I was, my niece came in and was like 'Eat ALL the cookies!!"
I don't even know how she knows what a meme is. She's 8 and doesn't get on the computer that much... exclaim question

You act like kids don't go around spouting memes out of their mouths like it's a game of "Marco Polo"...

Plus you ate all the cookies. I'd say the same thing to my brother or sister. It sounds more like you're just trying to tell Gaia that you were being a fatty and ate all the cookies.
I stay on the computer all the time. I'm 13. I know ALL the memes.
Sometimes I feel forever alone.

Questionable Borg

Not a meme.
I liek trains.
Eat ALL the chocolates!
Be sick ALL the week gonk
Ignorant Rose

NO STOP NO STOP NO STOP NO STOP NO STOP NO STOP NO STOP

NO STOP !

Beloved Friend

Fashionable Phantom

EAT ALLLL THE COOKIES
BE IN THE TOILET ALLLL THE NIGHT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers