Welcome to Gaia! ::

koneko shin16

Hey whats down mkat? Good to see you. Oh, and it's Kigan, dear. That's why I use WAmp--but MP is better for CDs stressed damned CD DB

Well, we can't download anything to our computers at work. Plus they are currently monitoring everything I type. Cool.

Thanks for that, I don't have the whole Kisou playlist memorized. Unfortunately.

Listening to Dir en grey's Filth. I ******** love this song, especially the last minute.

Oh yeah, good to see you, too! We're never on at the same time.
Dir en grey - Undecided heart
xmkatx
koneko shin16

Hey whats down mkat? Good to see you. Oh, and it's Kigan, dear. That's why I use WAmp--but MP is better for CDs stressed damned CD DB

Well, we can't download anything to our computers at work. Plus they are currently monitoring everything I type. Cool.

Thanks for that, I don't have the whole Kisou playlist memorized. Unfortunately.

Listening to Dir en grey's Filth. I ******** love this song, especially the last minute.

Oh yeah, good to see you, too! We're never on at the same time.

I got a solution to your problem @ work: Next time you go to Japan get one of those cell phones. Then you can bring back and having everyone being nosy to find out about it! And I don't even know if you could use one over here sweatdrop

Gackt - Papa lapped a pap lopped - I heard in an interview he said if you "said it to a quick American, he'd get it right away" rolleyes I think it's just meant to be a tongue twisting-title.
seek4 - yume wo nosete
Gackt's weird.

I just finished off the Kisou album.
xmkatx
Gackt's weird.

I just finished off the Kisou album.

Yeah he is. But oa few of the songs are pretty good I guess sweatdrop

Dir en grey - Deity the song's lyrics can be found at tattered cloth--pretty much the only one, as Deity is in Russian.
Have you heard the Moon Child OST? I'm currently trying to listen to it...
Public Enemy - Bring the Noise
Gamma Ray - Razorblade sigh--german metal power!
Dir en Grey - Cage
xmkatx

Oh I luv that part as well :0 ..Orange juice with liver, sweet curry mixed with kidney~ haha

7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x japan x 3nodding
Keisolys
Dir en Grey - Cage

AWESOME bass solo song--if you like bass I suggest Lastier's SkY. No solo but there is some interesting bass in it...also the song I'm listening to now

Lastier - FREEZE OUT - whee
The Mad Capsule Markets - Stepping Into Yourself

Heroic Rabbit

16,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Rajio Chariti Myuujikkuson no Tenna -Naotarou Moriyama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff